Jump to topic:

Work is for slaves and overachievers

FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2017 2:00:29 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
For thousands of years work has always been performed by slaves or overachievers that just love to go to work because they have nothing else in their lives, no hobbies, no interests so work is the only thing they know.

Work is a redundant task that your boss doesn't want to do so he has you do it for the rest of your life or until you find another job doing another redundant task. Slaves need to do it to eat and survive and overachievers do it because they have nothing else in their lives and without it they would not survive without boredom. (pathetic)

I say work is just a waste of time, there are so many things in the world to do and see who has time for work, I want to travel more, read good books, visit family more, hang with friends more, let the slaves and overachievers run the economy
Nd2400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2017 4:56:42 PM
At 11/17/2017 2:00:29 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
For thousands of years work has always been performed by slaves or overachievers that just love to go to work because they have nothing else in their lives, no hobbies, no interests so work is the only thing they know.

Work is a redundant task that your boss doesn't want to do so he has you do it for the rest of your life or until you find another job doing another redundant task. Slaves need to do it to eat and survive and overachievers do it because they have nothing else in their lives and without it they would not survive without boredom. (pathetic)

I say work is just a waste of time, there are so many things in the world to do and see who has time for work, I want to travel more, read good books, visit family more, hang with friends more, let the slaves and overachievers run the economy

But to do all the things you wanna do. You need money. So, for most people they have to work. It how our system work. Sure it can be unfair at times or most of the time. But pretty much just have to go though the process of life.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2017 6:41:42 PM
At 11/17/2017 4:56:42 PM, Nd2400 wrote:

But to do all the things you wanna do. You need money. So, for most people they have to work. It how our system work. Sure it can be unfair at times or most of the time. But pretty much just have to go though the process of life.

Exactly, that is why we are all slaves or overachievers, unless you are rich, then you are free
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2017 12:53:28 AM
Posted: 10 months ago

I am for you being able to do these things all on your own dime. The moment you expect another human being to pay for anything or do anything on your behalf we will have a problem. You are what most people would refer to as a entitlement minded slack azz POS if in fact you were to pursue that life. But I am not saying you are or that you are.
Beware of the people who are in your circle but are not in your corner.

And with the stroke of a pen people 18 to 21 who own a gun became criminals and public enemy #1 having committed no crime and having said nothing. Just like the Jews in Germany during WW2. Must be a weird feeling.

When I hear people crying and whining about their first world problems I think about the universe with everything in it and people in wheelchairs and all of their problems go away.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2017 1:53:30 PM
At 11/30/2017 12:53:28 AM, sadolite wrote:

I am for you being able to do these things all on your own dime. The moment you expect another human being to pay for anything or do anything on your behalf we will have a problem. You are what most people would refer to as a entitlement minded slack azz POS if in fact you were to pursue that life. But I am not saying you are or that you are.

I would love to have money to be free, but unfortunately I'm a slave so I better get back to chiseling that marble, I hear the guard coming with the whip, if I pause for a moment I will be whipped.
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2017 6:10:39 PM
At 11/30/2017 1:53:30 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

I would love to have money to be free, but unfortunately I'm a slave so I better get back to chiseling that marble, I hear the guard coming with the whip, if I pause for a moment I will be whipped.

have you read "Rich Dad poor Dad"
Bennett91 the liar http://www.debate.org...
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2017 6:57:12 PM
At 11/30/2017 6:10:39 PM, kevin24018 wrote:

No, is it about a dad who's poor, but rich because he has kids??
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2017 7:27:57 PM
At 11/30/2017 6:57:12 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

nope, it's about finances and how you can get money to work for you, instead of working for money.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2017 9:28:02 PM
At 11/30/2017 7:27:57 PM, kevin24018 wrote:

nope, it's about finances and how you can get money to work for you, instead of working for money.

Yeah Yeah, I know how these work, basically live like a monk, don't do anything, just be a hermit at home after work and you will save thousands every year by not ever eating out, never buying anything and reusing everything.

Well I don't want to live a monk, I like my coffee and smokes and since slavery is never going away I need a fix of something after the lashing at work everyday.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2017 9:47:44 PM

Work builds character, idle mindless recreation breeds sloth and laziness. I really don't think you know what it is to be a slave.

And with the stroke of a pen people 18 to 21 who own a gun became criminals and public enemy #1 having committed no crime and having said nothing. Just like the Jews in Germany during WW2. Must be a weird feeling.

When I hear people crying and whining about their first world problems I think about the universe with everything in it and people in wheelchairs and all of their problems go away.
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2017 3:24:37 AM
At 11/30/2017 9:28:02 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/30/2017 7:27:57 PM, kevin24018 wrote:

Yeah Yeah, I know how these work, basically live like a monk, don't do anything, just be a hermit at home after work and you will save thousands every year by not ever eating out, never buying anything and reusing everything.

Well I don't want to live a monk, I like my coffee and smokes and since slavery is never going away I need a fix of something after the lashing at work everyday.

lol well it's not exactly like that, but look at Warren Buffet, he doesn't work, his money makes money for him.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2017 1:55:59 PM
At 11/30/2017 9:47:44 PM, sadolite wrote:

Work builds character, idle mindless recreation breeds sloth and laziness. I really don't think you know what it is to be a slave.

Alright Father sadolite, I know you are religious, all you posts always include religious connotations, sloth, that's one of the 7 sins, who talks like that Father sadolite?

When I finished University, I didn't jump right into a career like all the overachievers because I firmly believe there is more to life then work. I traveled the world for 10 years, seeing different cultures, living life, then I had to get a career and be a slave like everyone else. Work is just a waste of time, but we need to do it to eat. But I get no pleasure from it. And before people jump down my throat and say why don't I do something else, well I have, I have done landscaping, office work, drove trucks, worked in retail etc etc. the only thing I didn't do is work in the food industry. And let me tell you, it's all a waste of time. Work is for slaves and overachievers. And you Father sadolite are an overachiever!!!
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2017 10:16:20 PM
At 12/1/2017 1:55:59 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

Alright Father sadolite, I know you are religious, all you posts always include religious connotations, sloth, that's one of the 7 sins, who talks like that Father sadolite?

When I finished University, I didn't jump right into a career like all the overachievers because I firmly believe there is more to life then work. I traveled the world for 10 years, seeing different cultures, living life, then I had to get a career and be a slave like everyone else. Work is just a waste of time, but we need to do it to eat. But I get no pleasure from it. And before people jump down my throat and say why don't I do something else, well I have, I have done landscaping, office work, drove trucks, worked in retail etc etc. the only thing I didn't do is work in the food industry. And let me tell you, it's all a waste of time. Work is for slaves and overachievers. And you Father sadolite are an overachiever!!!

Religion has nothing to do with what I said, it is absolute fact, people who don't work or refuse to work become lazy, apathetic ungrateful ingrates. They appreciate nothing and expect everything at everyone else's expense. Your words are proof of that, "let someone else make the economy work while I do whatever I want" You expect everyone else to work and support you already.

FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2017 2:00:32 PM
At 12/1/2017 10:16:20 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 12/1/2017 1:55:59 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

Religion has nothing to do with what I said, it is absolute fact, people who don't work or refuse to work become lazy, apathetic ungrateful ingrates. They appreciate nothing and expect everything at everyone else's expense. Your words are proof of that, "let someone else make the economy work while I do whatever I want" You expect everyone else to work and support you already.

Nobody has to support me, I'm a self made bohemian!!!