Jump to topic:

Controversial Ideas in Marxian Economics?[HS]

JeffZhang
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 12:38:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I need to write a paper on a theory by Karl Marx, and agree or disagree with it-- one or the other. Looking through the theories I have done some reserach on : Historical Materialism, International Communist Revolution, The Labour Theory of Value, Commodity Fetishism; I can see a few theories I disagree with: The Labour Theory of Value, The Communist Revolution. I don't really have an opinion on the rest. This is for a 3-5 page paper (x2 spaced)

If anyone could point me to some sources where I could get more information on the topics above (that I disagree with or otherwise), or some other theories that I could write about, it would be greatly appreciated
Cermank
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 11:10:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/28/2015 12:38:02 PM, JeffZhang wrote:
I need to write a paper on a theory by Karl Marx, and agree or disagree with it-- one or the other. Looking through the theories I have done some reserach on : Historical Materialism, International Communist Revolution, The Labour Theory of Value, Commodity Fetishism; I can see a few theories I disagree with: The Labour Theory of Value, The Communist Revolution. I don't really have an opinion on the rest. This is for a 3-5 page paper (x2 spaced)

If anyone could point me to some sources where I could get more information on the topics above (that I disagree with or otherwise), or some other theories that I could write about, it would be greatly appreciated

Look up David Harvey, he has some really relevant discussions on this.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.