New ps3!

Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2013 12:46:47 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/20/2013 7:44:17 PM, Agent_Orange wrote:
Anybody catch Sony's press conference today? New infamous, new killzone announced for PS4. Watch dogs looks amazing.
Fantastic. It's likely the controller will get a minor redesign, but I look forward to seeing the PS4 model.
DakotaKrafick
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2013 8:10:04 PM
At 2/18/2013 11:24:44 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 2/18/2013 11:08:18 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 2/18/2013 11:05:20 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Thinking about buying one, though if I did buy another console it would probably be the WiiU.

Why? I'm just not interested in it at all. I like that Nintendo is going their own way with games and I'm sure when their signature exclusive titles come out (Metroid, Mario, Zelda) I'll change my tune but for now, it isn't grabbing me.

Right now, I'm intrigued by the PS4 prototype control of which pictures have been released. Only 2 more days until the full console is unveiled at the Sony convention. Woo!
I'm obviously a PS fan boy. :P

Because the WiiU is unique with it's tablet controller. I just bought a computer with a GTX 680 4gb so I don't exactly need a console that doesn't have anything special going on with it.

The PS3 has a sh!t-ton of awesome exclusives you won't be playing on your PC.
tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2013 11:17:26 PM
Im sorry, but how many years has the PS3 been out? At first i thought this was a revival of a 3 year old thread. Then i noticed it was last week. Youre kinda late to the party, guys.

The only thing that sucks abotu PS4 is that there is no way of transfering bought games on your PS3 onto the PS4. Its a shame, Journey was one of my favorite PSN games that i had.
malcolmxy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2013 10:20:25 AM
At 2/25/2013 11:17:26 PM, tkubok wrote:
Im sorry, but how many years has the PS3 been out? At first i thought this was a revival of a 3 year old thread. Then i noticed it was last week. Youre kinda late to the party, guys.

The only thing that sucks abotu PS4 is that there is no way of transfering bought games on your PS3 onto the PS4. Its a shame, Journey was one of my favorite PSN games that i had.

Journey like the 80's arcade game?

If I still bought these things, I'd be forced to re-buy Super Puzzle Fighter Turbo every time.

f*ck that game rulez.
War is over, if you want it.

Meet Dr. Stupid and his assistants - http://www.debate.org...
tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2013 9:30:04 PM
At 2/26/2013 10:20:25 AM, malcolmxy wrote:
At 2/25/2013 11:17:26 PM, tkubok wrote:

Journey like the 80's arcade game?

If I still bought these things, I'd be forced to re-buy Super Puzzle Fighter Turbo every time.

f*ck that game rulez.

http://en.wikipedia.org...(2012_video_game)

This game.

Its actually pretty fun, although kinda short, but i dont expect it to be long for a 14 dollar game.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.