Philosophers Mafia DP4

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2017 7:48:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
LYNCHED LAST DP

Chaos: You are Ludwig Wittgenstein, the Miller. You appear guilty to Cop results. You win with the town.

DIED IN THE NIGHT

Subutai: You are Jacques Derrida, the 2x Vig. In any given 2 nights, you may target any player. That night, the targeted player will die. You win with the town.

GRAVEYARD

Wylted (Mafia)
Mhar (Town)
Warren (Mafia)
Sarcastic/Gold (Town)
Chaos (Town)
Subutai (Town)

LIVING PLAYERS

1. Danielle/Magic
2. Unstoppable
3. Kesc
4. Lucky
5. Uther
6. YYW
7. Anoid
8. Geo

With 8 players alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch.
The DP ends at 5 PM EST on 4/9/17
"If anyone wants to engage in casual anti-Semitism, then whatever." ~Max

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity."
Anoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2017 8:35:00 PM
Posting this before I go to work. Wanna get this out there.

It is DP4 and there is still one who hasn't character claimed. Uther needs to character claim.

VTL Uther for character claim.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2017 8:39:35 PM
At 4/6/2017 7:48:04 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

Anoid and Uther need to be replaced immediately. Both of them have failed to post according to the minimum post requirements given at the beginning of the game. They should be replaced by Chaos and Sub. Chaos actually knows what's going on in the game; the other replacements don't know and/or don't care. If they're scum, their inactivity makes them impossible to read. If they're town, not having them here and working with us to lynch scum is problematic. Geo and Kescarte are also pretty MIA... let's change that.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2017 8:42:46 PM
At 4/6/2017 8:39:35 PM, Danielle wrote:
At 4/6/2017 7:48:04 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

Anoid and Uther need to be replaced immediately. Both of them have failed to post according to the minimum post requirements given at the beginning of the game. They should be replaced by Chaos and Sub. Chaos actually knows what's going on in the game; the other replacements don't know and/or don't care. If they're scum, their inactivity makes them impossible to read. If they're town, not having them here and working with us to lynch scum is problematic. Geo and Kescarte are also pretty MIA... let's change that.

I've asked Chaos, and I'm about to ask Sub. I'll see what answers I get. Ive given both anoid and uther a final warning. if they dont make what i deem an appropriate amount of posts the first 12 -24 hours of this DP, they will for-sure be replaced. I'm about to bump the replacement thread anyway.

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity."
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2017 8:48:16 PM
I won't be able to play starting tomorrow night, cuz I'll be in Vegas destroying my body from the inside-out. But I trust Magic to carry the team. I'm curious of her thoughts on YYW vs. Tree being mafia (I don't even remember who Tree's replacement is... Anoid?). I'm sure one of them is scum. Now that we know there was a miller and definitive cop, I'm even more sure that one of the vanilla claims is fake. There aren't 4 vanillas. Actually FIVE with a miller. Honestly this is bastard modding lol especially if the cop is only 2-shot. Geo should have never said her role was 2-shot. I'm hoping she did the smart thing and lied about that.

But yeah, Tree or YYW is scum. The other scum is mb8 (Uther?) or Lucky. I know Magic scum reads YYW, but I agree with Lucky's point that YYW wouldn't have given Wylted such a shitty fake claim. Tree was investigated innocent, but having claimed an existentialist vanilla fits my suspicion with what I think the Godfather would claim. Then again I could see spinko making Kierkegaard GF ;) But I won't worry about that for now. Assuming Magic's isolation of Lucky's posts don't reveal any scum slips, we may have been right about the replacements coming in for scum that felt defeated.
Kescarte_DeJudica
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2017 9:07:15 PM
At 4/6/2017 8:48:16 PM, Danielle wrote:
I won't be able to play starting tomorrow night, cuz I'll be in Vegas destroying my body from the inside-out. But I trust Magic to carry the team. I'm curious of her thoughts on YYW vs. Tree being mafia (I don't even remember who Tree's replacement is... Anoid?). I'm sure one of them is scum. Now that we know there was a miller and definitive cop, I'm even more sure that one of the vanilla claims is fake. There aren't 4 vanillas. Actually FIVE with a miller. Honestly this is bastard modding lol especially if the cop is only 2-shot. Geo should have never said her role was 2-shot. I'm hoping she did the smart thing and lied about that.

But yeah, Tree or YYW is scum. The other scum is mb8 (Uther?) or Lucky. I know Magic scum reads YYW, but I agree with Lucky's point that YYW wouldn't have given Wylted such a shitty fake claim. Tree was investigated innocent, but having claimed an existentialist vanilla fits my suspicion with what I think the Godfather would claim. Then again I could see spinko making Kierkegaard GF ;) But I won't worry about that for now. Assuming Magic's isolation of Lucky's posts don't reveal any scum slips, we may have been right about the replacements coming in for scum that felt defeated.

You can drop the whole bit about YYW being scum. He's town. If you suspect Tree, that's fine, but I think VTL on Uther would be good now, especially if he is about to be replaced (I don't mean we should lynch him, just pressure for claim).
"Never thought I'd be sitting up at 9:20 at night discussing with a random stranger how to best acquire a goat carcass." ~Tree of Death

==================================================================

Check out my gaming channel if you are into that sort of thing:

https://www.youtube.com...
Unstobbaple
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2017 9:36:14 PM
At 4/6/2017 8:48:16 PM, Danielle wrote:

Geo cop read Tree as town. I like Lucky better than YYW for scum but Agree we really need to get the inactives replaced. They could kill us at this point and I don't want to go through another round with unchecked and in game.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2017 9:37:33 PM
At 4/6/2017 9:07:15 PM, Kescarte_DeJudica wrote:
You can drop the whole bit about YYW being scum. He's town.

Stop misrepresenting my position when I literally just said that I'm not going to worry about him for now, focusing instead on the inactive replacements (unless Magic has some analysis on Lucky). I mean I just said that YYW probs wouldn't have given Wylted such a bad claim. It appears as if you're just disagreeing with me (except not really) to make it look like you have something useful to add, but that post wasn't useful. You din't even cast a vote right after saying who you think we should vote for. Personally I'll let Magic decide if she wants to vtl Lucky or Tree's replacement. I assume she'll prefer the latter, but she's busy in court now. She'll take over later.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2017 9:38:16 PM
At 4/6/2017 9:36:14 PM, Unstobbaple wrote:
Geo cop read Tree as town.

That means nothing. We know there's a cop, so there could be a GF, and per my previous explanation it's likely a vanilla claim.
Kescarte_DeJudica
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2017 9:51:46 PM
At 4/6/2017 9:37:33 PM, Danielle wrote:
At 4/6/2017 9:07:15 PM, Kescarte_DeJudica wrote:
You can drop the whole bit about YYW being scum. He's town.

Stop misrepresenting my position when I literally just said that I'm not going to worry about him for now, focusing instead on the inactive replacements (unless Magic has some analysis on Lucky). I mean I just said that YYW probs wouldn't have given Wylted such a bad claim. It appears as if you're just disagreeing with me (except not really) to make it look like you have something useful to add, but that post wasn't useful. You din't even cast a vote right after saying who you think we should vote for. Personally I'll let Magic decide if she wants to vtl Lucky or Tree's replacement. I assume she'll prefer the latter, but she's busy in court now. She'll take over later.

Forgive me I meant no misinterpretation. And the reason I know that is because I investigated YYW's post last night and confirmed him as town.

Thank you for pointing out that I didn't cast a vote. A little oversight on my part. ;)

VTL Uther
"Never thought I'd be sitting up at 9:20 at night discussing with a random stranger how to best acquire a goat carcass." ~Tree of Death

Kescarte_DeJudica
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2017 9:53:10 PM
At 4/6/2017 9:40:21 PM, Danielle wrote:
At 4/6/2017 9:38:29 PM, Unstobbaple wrote:
Also, how did Sub not kill anyone?

This game is riddled with inactivity.

I never thought Sub to be a particularly active player...

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2017 11:04:47 PM
I move that we post no further and pause the DP until the fvcking inactives are replaced or mod-killed. I want to stipulate that Khaos should not, under any circumstances, be permitted to replace in.
Anoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2017 1:46:17 AM
I'm sorry I wanted to read up on previous dps before I made actual posts in DP3. Next time I replace in, I just won't read them.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2017 2:17:35 AM
At 4/7/2017 1:46:17 AM, Anoid wrote:
I'm sorry I wanted to read up on previous dps before I made actual posts in DP3. Next time I replace in, I just won't read them.

If you are going to replace in, you have to be willing to read the previous DPs.
Unstobbaple
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2017 3:02:04 AM
Geo Cop read Tree who is now Android. Uther hasn't said shite and replaced baily who was scum read by Danielle and oddly repetitively by Chaos.

VTL Uther

to say sht. Character claim if he hasn't already.
Unstobbaple
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2017 3:05:19 AM
At 4/6/2017 11:04:47 PM, YYW wrote:
I move that we post no further and pause the DP until the fvcking inactives are replaced or mod-killed. I want to stipulate that Khaos should not, under any circumstances, be permitted to replace in.

Ok, I'm down for that. Slow game and now Dani's afk in Vegas. Alternately, I wouldn't mind a mod kill on Uther or yet another replacement. He has said zero after replacing in and it does not see fair to waste a lynch on two players who have said next to nothing in game (B8/Uther).
Unstobbaple
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2017 3:08:05 AM
P.S. a replacement is obviously better but as Uther is a replacement himself and has said next to nothing he's seeming shady at this point.

Android has at least participated and was copped as town by Geo last round I believe.
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2017 3:33:39 AM
It is CLEAR, that Dannielle is acting in the way of the mafia. By pretending to be an active member of the town, she is concealing her CLEARLY malicous intent.

Furthermore, In most eukaryotes, the Golgi apparatus is made up of a series of compartments consisting of two main networks: the cis Golgi network (CGN) and the trans Golgi network (TGN). The CGN is a collection of fused, flattened membrane-enclosed disks known as cisternae (singular: cisterna, also called "dictyosomes"), originating from vesicular clusters that bud off the endoplasmic reticulum. A mammalian cell typically contains 40 to 100 stacks.[8] Between four and eight cisternae are usually present in a stack; however, in some protists as many as sixty cisternae have been observed.[4] This collection of cisternae is broken down into cis, medial, and trans compartments. The TGN is the final cisternal structure, from which proteins are packaged into vesicles destined to lysosomes, secretory vesicles, or the cell surface. The TGN is usually positioned adjacent to the stacks of the Golgi apparatus, but can also be separate from the stacks. The TGN may act as an early endosome in yeast and plants.[6]

There are structural and organizational differences in the Golgi apparatus among eukaryotes. In some yeasts, Golgi stacking is not observed. Pichia pastoris does have stacked Golgi, while Saccharomyces cerevisiae does not.[6] In plants, the individual stacks of the Golgi apparatus seem to operate independently.[6]

The Golgi apparatus tends to be larger and more numerous in cells that synthesize and secrete large amounts of substances; for example, the antibody-secreting plasma B cells of the immune system have prominent Golgi complexes.

In all eukaryotes, each cisternal stack has a cis entry face and a trans exit face. These faces are characterized by unique morphology and biochemistry.[9] Within individual stacks are assortments of enzymes responsible for selectively modifying protein cargo. These modifications influence the fate of the protein. The compartmentalization of the Golgi apparatus is advantageous for separating enzymes, thereby maintaining consecutive and selective processing steps: enzymes catalyzing early modifications are gathered in the cis face cisternae, and enzymes catalyzing later modifications are found in trans face cisternae of the Golgi stacks.[5][9]

Therefore, Danniele is town

VTL Danielle
I bear witness that there is no God but Allah and that Muhammad (peace and blessing be upon him) is his messenger.
-GreyParrot
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2017 3:41:27 AM
At 4/7/2017 3:33:39 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:

If you cannot be serious while posting in the game, I will replace you.

UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2017 3:53:40 AM
Unvote

Okay, maybe on a more "serious" note. Here's my position:

Large suspicion boiling over YYW, Kescarte_DeJudica going far as to defend him on that point against Danielle's accusation of YYW being scum. There is little sound reason that anyone make such a large leap of faith as town and defend someone as town, no one knows for sure who town is. However, mafia know other mafia. The fact that Kescarte so quickly jumped to the defence of a clearly suspicious user implies involvement with that user that is suspicious by virtue of association.

VTL Kescarte_DeJudica
I bear witness that there is no God but Allah and that Muhammad (peace and blessing be upon him) is his messenger.
-GreyParrot
LikeMagic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2017 4:37:32 AM
The inactivity really is a problem. It's impossible to read people who are not participating. Geo made four posts last day phase and posted very little in the earlier days. Geo is the only claimed cop and there are questions about the two -shot cop issue. We can't even address these or conduct behavioral analysis without activity. Uther I believe posted once last DP, after the day ended and I believe it was unrelated to game, and Amoid's contributions have been minimal. All that is happening is that active players are being killed off because they are the only people whose behaviors can be analyzed. In light of this, I VTL Uther for a full claim. And the vote will stand until there are posts that can be analyzed.
LikeMagic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2017 4:41:14 AM
I will be conducting ISOs and will post analyses starting tomorrow, assuming the request to pause the day phase isn't granted (though I support YYWs request). However, I think ISOs aren't as useful with so much inactivity.
Unstobbaple
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2017 5:39:04 AM
At 4/7/2017 4:37:32 AM, LikeMagic wrote:
The inactivity really is a problem. It's impossible to read people who are not participating. Geo made four posts last day phase and posted very little in the earlier days. Geo is the only claimed cop and there are questions about the two -shot cop issue. We can't even address these or conduct behavioral analysis without activity. Uther I believe posted once last DP, after the day ended and I believe it was unrelated to game, and Amoid's contributions have been minimal. All that is happening is that active players are being killed off because they are the only people whose behaviors can be analyzed. In light of this, I VTL Uther for a full claim. And the vote will stand until there are posts that can be analyzed.

I'll agree with you that Geo seemed shady initially but with a confirmed Miller (Chaos) a cop is to be expected and no one has CCed Geo at this late point in the game. At this point I'm down to believe the role claims out there and use that to narrow down the lynch list.

Uther's troll posts in response to my vtl make me more confident in his lynch. He's not invested in the game and essentially outing himself as mafia
Unstobbaple
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2017 6:01:09 AM
At 4/7/2017 6:00:08 AM, Unstobbaple wrote:
Vote Count:

UtherPenguin (4/5) - Anoid, Unstob, Magic/Dani, YYW
Kescarte_DeJudica (1/5) UtherPenguin

f'x'd xD
Kescarte_DeJudica
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2017 6:05:38 AM
At 4/7/2017 3:53:40 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Unvote

Okay, maybe on a more "serious" note. Here's my position:

Large suspicion boiling over YYW, Kescarte_DeJudica going far as to defend him on that point against Danielle's accusation of YYW being scum. There is little sound reason that anyone make such a large leap of faith as town and defend someone as town, no one knows for sure who town is. However, mafia know other mafia. The fact that Kescarte so quickly jumped to the defence of a clearly suspicious user implies involvement with that user that is suspicious by virtue of association.

VTL Kescarte_DeJudica

If'd you read most of the game, you'd see I am JOAT. I LD one of YYW psots, and he is confirmed town.

Kescarte_DeJudica
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2017 6:06:48 AM
At 4/7/2017 6:01:09 AM, Unstobbaple wrote:
At 4/7/2017 6:00:08 AM, Unstobbaple wrote:
Vote Count:

UtherPenguin (4/5) - Anoid, Unstob, Magic/Dani, YYW
Kescarte_DeJudica (1/5) UtherPenguin

f'x'd xD

Incorrect. I vtl'ed Uther. I believe he is already lynched.