Philosophers Mafia DP6

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2017 5:07:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
LYNCHED LAST DP

Anoid: You are Emil Cioran, Vanilla. You have no role. You win with the Town.

DIED IN THE NIGHT

Mhar[2]/Geo: You are Martin Heidegger, the 2x Cop. You may visit any player and learn if they are innocent (Town) or guilty (Mafia). You are also a 1x Bulletproof. In any one night that you do not use your investigative ability, you may use your 1x protective ability. You will be protected from the NK. You win with the Town.

GRAVEYARD

Wylted (Mafia)
Mhar (Town)
Warren (Mafia)
Sarcastic/Gold (Town)
Chaos (Town)
Subutai (Town)
Uther (Town)
Unstob (Town)
Anoid (Town)
Mhar[2]/Geo (Town)

LIVING PLAYERS

1. Danielle/Magic
2. Kesc
3. Lucky
4. YYW

With 4 players alive, it takes 3 votes to lynch.
The DP ends a2 6 PM EST on 4/17/17
"If anyone wants to engage in casual anti-Semitism, then whatever." ~Max

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity."
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2017 5:14:50 PM
ATTENTION

There is a mistake. The BP does not protect from the NK. I failed to mention that. It is an error on my end and I apologize for it.

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity."
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2017 5:18:05 PM
At 4/14/2017 5:14:50 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
There is a mistake. The BP does not protect from the NK. I failed to mention that. It is an error on my end and I apologize for it.

Then what does it protect from...?
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2017 5:50:27 PM
At 4/14/2017 5:18:05 PM, Danielle wrote:

Forgive me. I am an idiot. It does. Carry on.

Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2017 6:04:35 PM
lol.
"How true it is that words are but vague shadows of the volumes we mean. Little audible links they are, chaining together great inaudible feelings and purposes."

"Nobody wants to be in your sig." ~Emilrose
Lucky_Luciano
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2017 1:19:15 AM
ATTENTION

Yeah, so um, you might want to respond to me in the role pm.
"Age is not important" - Airmax 2014
"Australia... is that a place?" - Airmax 2014
Lucky_Luciano
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2017 1:19:28 AM
At 4/14/2017 5:50:27 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 4/14/2017 5:18:05 PM, Danielle wrote:

Forgive me. I am an idiot. It does. Carry on.

nvm
Lucky_Luciano
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2017 1:22:33 AM
So Mharman lied about his cop to draw in the NK. Probably confirms a mafia strongman, which I've expected ever since my first townread on Kes after he claimed he has a 1x BP. I'm an every night BP. My first scumread on him immediately following his claim was specifically because I didn't think there was a 1x bp, a jailkeeper, a bp, and a babysitter. After looking back on my character analysis on him I just assumed strongman.

I've softclaimed BP a few times, I'll go back and find the exact posts where I did that. I was not soft claiming watcher last DP, Dani, although it would have had the same effect. I was soft claiming doc hoping to draw the NK myself, because another cop investigation would be worth it. Anyhoo, I have a few posts from last DP I need to quote and clear up, getting on that right now.
Lucky_Luciano
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2017 1:29:24 AM
At 4/13/2017 1:20:46 AM, LikeMagic wrote:
The fact that the only people voting with Danielle and I to lynch Anoid are the two that I am fairly certain are town serves to make me more sure of the vote. I really don't know between lucky and kescarte who Anoid's teammate is, but both of them being absent for this vote isn't helping anything.

At 4/13/2017 2:02:42 AM, Danielle wrote:
Did Lucky leave without voting? Has he voted since DP2? He soft claimed watcher, so he can watch Mharman tonight. But it won't matter. Assuming the mafia kills Mharman, Lucky will say he saw Kescarte do it and we won't know if he's lying. I just honestly don't care much at this point (maybe I will when my brain's not fried). I can't keep my eyes open. I'm cool with lynching Anoid today. C'est la vie. Goodnight.

First lets look at these two posts. What in the actual fvck? I was the one that asked for the DP extension because (1) I knew I was going to be at school and then work until late and I wanted time to read over the DP and vote before it ended. The DP ended 2 hours earlier than the extension warranted. And (2) I specifically wanted Dani to have time to participate. In what world is somebody not being active for a vote that is only happening because they asked for the extension scummy when they said they will be back later that night and it is for that very reason that they got us the extension?
Lucky_Luciano
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2017 1:30:21 AM
Also... 4 players left? So that means 1 scum. YYW is town (duh). It's between Dani/Like and Kes. I'm leaning towards Dani/Like. Still going over last DP's posts. Will posts ISOs tonight.
Lucky_Luciano
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2017 1:38:30 AM
At 4/12/2017 8:24:10 PM, Danielle wrote:
Alright so I came home with 6 hours of sleep in 5 days, 8 bruises, 7 scrapes, 2 deep cuts and 1 broken toe. In other words... Vegas done right! I'm barely keeping it together right now and it's not an exaggeration. I'm genuinely thinking about going to Urgent Care later lol I'm really messed up. But anyway here were my initial thoughts. I wrote this before Mharman admitted to being 3-shot, which btw was really fucking stupid.

- - -

Does everyone seem to be missing that the cop was 2-shot? At least that's what Geo claimed, yet Lucky & Anoid seem perplexed (or they're faking it...) that he's still alive. Obviously he's alive; he's vanilla.

Yes, that was the case. I've missed a lot this game, that was one of them.

Anoid's assertion that the mod wouldn't have both a cop and JOAT is not strong. Many games have both a cop and JOAT. If the cop is only 2-shot, it's even more likely there would be a JOAT. Also many JOATs are 4-shot and most have better powers.

Agreed.

Lucky previously said that Kescarte's character claim made perfect sense as JOAT.

Correct.

I don't understand Lucky's logic at all about the utility of a No Lynch. We don't get any information from that. "My instinct is that Geo is dead this DP, so we won't get any more cop results, but at the very least we maximize our information. At the point that we are 3v2 it becomes maximally beneficial to mass role claim and to analyze the likelihood of each claim." - Lucky

My original plan was we no lynch and we have Geo cop again. I wanted to WIFOM doc and that I'd protect Geo, but obviously that didn't work. I'm pretty sure that he BP'd last night and that's why he claimed 3x, which confirmed mafia strongman. The cop I think was worthwhile for us.

No, Geo will not be dead, because Geo has no cop powers. He might get killed now cuz he's the only 'confirmed' townie. But Lucky overlooking this is very shady, and looks like an attempt to divert from the fact that HE is the likeliest kill target. He should have been one of the very first people killed, given both his knowledge of the theme, and the fact that he is the only vocal player left besides Magic and YYW... both of whom claimed vanilla.

Even as vanilla, he's the only player universally read as town. Why would you ever say he's not going to be dead? I'd argue that this sounds like you are trying to influence docs or watcher (seems you thought watcher) away from him. This makes sense given you have to NK him once he claimed 3x cop (you said you wrote this before he claimed 3x, but obviously you could have changed it or are just lying).

Why would the mafia kill Unstopp over Lucky? Neither of them had role claimed, but, Lucky is a MUCH better player and much more knowledgeable of the theme. It makes no sense for him to be alive, it makes no sense to No Lynch, and he keeps ignoring that the cop was 2-shot in all of his analysis.

I had already claimed at that point not to be an investigative role and the mafia was still hunting for a tracker/watcher.

Last DP, Lucky was the one to suggest the mafia was told there was no cop. Prior to that, I mentioned it (kind of jokingly) the previous DP because I was so surprised by Geo's claim -- given that s/he seemed scummy as hell (defending Wylted and being generally useless... why would someone say how many shots they had?!). Though we all know it's exceptionally rare for scum to be told there was no cop, it seemed Lucky was playing on my paranoia.

I don't remember you mentioning it jokingly and I sure as hell didn't mention it seriously 2 DPs ago. Where the fvck did I suggest it in a serious manner 2 DPs ago?

Lucky is soft claiming watcher while not giving us any information about his night actions or confirming his role. It doesn't make sense for him to not role claim considering he was convinced Geo would be the NK, and because he keeps insinuating there's a watcher while no one else claimed it.

Well duh, I'm BP and wanted to draw in the NK. Even if my theory of strongman was true, which it seems it is, I thought at the time that there was an additional cop result to be had. And since we had agreed that Anoid was likely GF, it would have meant that the last mafia would investigate guilty.

- - -

So I wrote that earlier. But now I have to re-think things when my brain starts working. I just don't know if I care enough about this game to analyze further. It seems odd that Lucky would give Wylted/warren those claims, but it's even weirder that he's still alive. It's also kinda strange that he's putting so much effort into thematic analysis and then misrepresenting a bit.

Where did I misrepresent thematic analysis? The phenomenology/existentialist distinction? I already explained that. Why are you ignoring that?
Lucky_Luciano
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2017 1:40:39 AM
In additional to Dani saying why NK Unstopp over me, also why NK unstopp over you or why NK unstopp over YYW? Just as easily as you ask why I'm alive I can ask why you or YYW are alive. What you are arguing is nothing more than WIFOM and you of all people in this game know better than that.
Lucky_Luciano
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2017 2:31:23 AM
I decided to do my ISO first because it'll show you all of my breadcrumbs. Honestly if you think I'm scum after I tell you exactly what was on my mind all game you are bad.

Lucky's ISO

DP1

#407 - Checking in, updating people on when I can post
#410 - I noticed the claims list and got excited, pointed out the theme so people can use that while I'm gone. Declared that "Warren is 99.99%" mafia. Literally my first look at the game was calling Warren out as mafia.
#411 - Warren asked me how experienced I was, I told him,"Very."
#413 - I realize I'm too excited not to start analyzing the game
#418 - Noted how likely Emil Cioran was in a spinko game. Explained that I wasn't going to look at my role pm DP1 and why.
#420 - My ISO of Warren. This still occurs before I go to sleep which is something I mentioned I was going to do in my very first post. Straight up took a glance at the game, saw the claims list, IMMEDIATELY knew Warren was scum and went on to do my ISO of him. That was my fvcking entrance to this game.
#421 - Declare I'm finally sleeping
#427 - Woke back up half an hour later. Defended Benjamin as a JOAT. I explicitly state that Social probably included Adorno in the game and that I'm so confident in Adorno's inclusion that it makes me certain of Benjamin being in the game because he writes back and forth with Adorno on multiple occasions. Why do I have this certainty if I don't already know that I'm Adorno? We know at this point that I'm not mafia with Kes because the game would be over already. Therefore we know that at least one of Adorno and Benjamin are in the game. Adorno and Benjamin were direct correspondents and both are characters Spinko would include because of his area of interest in philosophy. It makes sense for both to be in the game if one is. Also expanded upon my psychological reads on Warren giving the in-depth reasoning.
#433 - I respond to Wylted's #432 where he claims and call him out on not claiming a philosopher. At this point I was the first person to push heavily against Warren and I've been convinced that Wylted is mafia as well and begin researching him (the player not the character).
#435 - Calling Wylted out on his bs
#498 - Calling Wylted out on his bs again
#500 - Defending Khaos' miller claim using thematic analysis despite it being against SOP.
#503 - Stating that I haven't looked at my role pm yet
#506 - Same as above
#508 - Saying I'm posting on phone
#512 - Saying jester is unlikely.
#513 - I'll catch up soon
#514 - Thematically defining who would be third party
#519 - Trying to keep the DP from being rushed so I can catch up
#521 - Defining ISO
#524 - I trap Wylted by asking for a role justification. I knew we didn't have role justifications because I already had looked at my role PM. I knew this question would guarantee he's caught.
#532 - Calling Wylted out on his bs
#536 - Calling Warren out on his bs
#543 - Giving Mharman a vocab lesson
#550 - Now that Wylted gave a role justification I'm asking others to confirm that we don't have them so I don't have to out that I've read my role pm.
#552 - Khaos said it's okay to lynch him because of his late miller claim, I defend him anyways on the basis of thematic analysis.
#555 - Still looking for players to say they don't have role justifications
#557 - I trapped Wylted, lynching him.
#560 - Banter with Khaos
#564 - Telling Warren that he isn't going to derail the Wylted lynch by calling him a jester
#573 - Calling out Geo on a sh!t-test question
#579 - Telling Subutai to just hammer

DP2

#47 - Claiming in my very first post of the DP. Corrected Dani on thematic analysis. Advocated a Warren lynch.
#50 - Correcting likemagic on my contribution to the theme analysis
#51 - Asking Khaos why he thinks YYW implied he had a role that relates to a mass claim.
#63 - Telling Khaos that his scumread on YYW is wrong. Telling him why he should be suspicious of Warren despite him defending Warren.
#65 - Responding to Kes declaring his powers. I know that I'm everynight BP, and I know that there was a pacifist. In addition to him claiming 1x jailkeeper him being 1x BP seemed way off. Too much role overlap.
#66 - Investigating Kes' jailkeep claim
#70 - People don't understand jokes
#75 - Telling Kes that people not being told of jailkeeps is out of SOP, also placing emphasis on the rest of his claim (I'm thinking his 1x BP here, given that I know I'm BP). I'm intentionally using the word sketch in both this post and 66 to show continuity of thought in case I have to claim BP in order to get a Kes lynch later.
#82 - People still don't understand jokes
#112 - Showing how Warren came across his fake claim using google
#118 - Confirming via VoT that people are not told if they are RB'd. Defending Khaos via thematic analysis again.
#124 - Sarcastically showing my annoyance that we had to out a cop result to build a wagon on Warren.
#127 - Explaining why I haven't been extremely active so far that DP. I was posting my debate round with FT.
#128 - Looking to get Geo to cop Kes, I still think he's scum at that point.
#129 - Telling Dani it's unlikely that there's no cop
#135 - Looking to see if Dani tries to get me to FoS Khaos if I lay out the bait for her.
#138 - Asking to be directed to a post that I hadn't read yet
#139 - I'm explaining that I'm not suspicious of Kes because of his use of night action and it's entirely possible for town to do that. What I'm implying is there is something else suspicious about him, particularly the 1x BP given my role.
#141 - Still lying about not knowing my role DP1.
#144 - Old guard banter with Dani. Still defending Khaos not following SOP with his claim. I specifically state that I don't think there will be any goons this game. What I'm thinking at that point is roleblocker, which already flipped, Godfather because Cop, strongman because of my role + pacifist + possibility of Kes' claim + possibility of a doc still, and who knows what else.
#147 - I got confused for a second
#148 - I said that Geo's defense of Wylted was likely genuine, no reason to scum read him for it.
#150 - Explanation of #147
#153 - Geo is likely town for claiming cop with so few role claims.
#154 - Complaining about inactives
#156 - These night actions suck
#158 - Banter with Khaos
#162 - Looking for a reason why mb8 is scum, reaffirming that I think Kes is scum (still suspect of this BP thing).
#163 - @Khaos, yeah duh
#164 - Going to work
#243 - Just got back
#244 - Thematic analysis against Warren
#245 - Clarification
#247 - Looking for unstopp to comment on Warren
#248 - Correcting unstopp on Likemagic
#249 - Questioning unstopp
#250 - Same
#252 - Telling Khaos there are relationships between roles and justifications
#253 - Get your sh!t together YYW
#254 - Questioning unstopp
#255 - Giving a psychological defense of YYW against Khaos' psychological scumread on him
#257 - Questioning why Khaos thinks Warren is town
#259 - Questioning unstopp's motives
#260 - People were saying that Warren's claim was too obscure to be fake. I used letmegooglethatforyou to show that if you google "list of continental philosophers" that his character is one of the first names to appear.
#266 - Still not sure what unstopp is getting at
#323 - Same
#332 - Still looking for a Warren lynch
#336 - Banter with YYW
#340 - Trolling Warren, but also kinda serious
#344 - Trolling Warren, but also kinda serious
#346 - Explaining why the cop did what he did
#350 - Unstopp made a funny
#352 - Trolling Warren
#358 - Banter with Likemagic
Lucky_Luciano
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2017 3:59:06 AM
Lucky's Iso Part 2

DP3

#37 - Checking in, cat was put down due to cancer, letting people know I'll be absent for a bit because of it.
#71 - Khaos made a good observation on fake claim analysis. If mafia was given fake claims, then mafia has to be within the players who claimed before Warren and Wylted. Of the living players, those are Dani, Kes, and YYW. This makes it very likely mafia was given a fake claim. YYW is town, obv. I think Kes is likely town because the entire point of making Benjamin a fake claim when Adorno is in the game is for a player to see the connection and townread Benjamin, and I'm the only player that would know the connection so to make me Adorno intentionally for this connection is bastard modding. So unlikely. Dani having the fake claim makes perfect sense.
#72 - 100% sure that YYW is town
#73 - Still trying to understand unstopp
#74 - Khaos being given Wittgenstein as a fake claim is either OP or bastard modding. Unlikely to have been done.
#76 - Still defending Khaos against his non-SOP activity. Also wondering why Goldfrye was killed. I say "I'm quite honestly confused as to why the mafia did not so much as try to kill me." The italics on try was included in my original statement. I'm softclaiming BP here. The mafia couldn't kill me even if they wanted to, hence the "try". I italicized it later for when I finally claim BP.
#77 - Still suspect of Kes because of his 1x BP. Also concerned with Khaos' post.
#78 - YYW makes a good point
#79 - I tell Dani that I read my role pm immediately upon receiving it. I know too much about this theme not to exploit it if I'm mafia. Pointing out now that my certainty of Adorno's inclusion in the game was no coincidence.
#80 - YYW is town. Explaining that I'm not going to give new analysis DP2 when we already know the lynch target, it's a waste of space and derails the DP. Asking Khaos why Gold was killed. Refusing to claim (I want to look like I have an important role to draw the NK).
#81 - Giving my reads, still suspect of Kes.
#82 - I realize at this point that Kes is town. I mention that my scum-read on him comes from my unique perspective of balance (his 1x bp and my every night bp not making sense), but I think that his claim is never a scum claim.
#83 - Explaining my reads from #81. Note that in #81 I said Dani was town, but immediately after catching up I realize that my reasons for believing that are weak. This shows that I was actually fvcking thinking about the game and actually fvcking scumhunting.
#90 - About to be MIA for a bit, working on a debate round with FT and going to a conference over the weekend.
#93 - Of course I lied about not reading my role pm, Khaos
#94 - I noticed that I gave Khaos a free miller claim
#97 - Khaos isn't being logical
#98 - Calling Khaos out on his WIFOM. His behavior at this point has me doubting him. Honestly if he never turned erratic at this point I would never have scumread him, I had been defending him the entire game up to this point.
#100 - I think that I have it figured out that Geo and Khaos are possibly scum together. Oh how wrong was I.
#102 - Khaos is being inconsistent
#103 - I say Khaos is lying. Honestly I don't like this post even knowing it's mine, because rereading my own posts, I did call him town, a lot, but they were all thematic and this is behavioral so I see where I was coming from.
#107 - Trying to reason with Khaos
#108 - Khaos is just misinterpreting everything. It's hard for me to townread him through that.
#111 - Calling Khaos out on his bs
#114 - Explaining why I didn't tell Khaos that I lied about not knowing my role DP1. Also calling him out on his bs.
#115 - Still haven't read all of the posts from DP1
#118 - I don't understand what Khaos is arguing
#121 - Still confused
#125 - I admit to Khaos that I asked Wylted for role justifications because I had already read my role pm and knew we didn't have them. I'm explaining to Khaos that we know I ready my role and there's no reason to believe that I'd let Warren and Wylted claim what they did.
#128 - Same
#129 - Giving credit to Khaos' #126
#278 - Finally back
#282 - Wondering why Khaos is assuming watcher over tracker
#284 - Calling Dani out on hella OMGUS against me for saying my townread on her was weak.
#285 - Calling Dani out on her bs

At around this time I lose the ability to access DDO due to the 500 error. At first I couldn't get on the site at all, later on it's only the login page and user profiles.

DP4

I didn't post at all DP4 between its brevity and my inability to access the site. I asked Bossy after the DP began over fb if he could post for me. He got approval from VoT and made everyone aware of it in post #31. Something I've just noticed is that if I'm mafia, then at that point in the game I'd have to be the last mafia alive. Given that I could not access the site from before DP3 ended until after DP4 began, I could not have possibly submitted the night kill NP3.

DP5

#3 - I propose we VTNL, we're statistically better off lynching with less players
#8 - explaining the math
#12 - Looking for an updated claims list
#13 - Explaining why the mafia likely NK'd as they did
#23 - I can finally log in again
#24 - Questioning why people are reading my #3 as scummy
#25 - Not understanding Kes
#26 - Looking for Dani to correct Likemagic
#29 - Banter with Mharman
#31 - Explaining the value of letting Geo cop again, clearly I had forgotten that he claimed 2x cop at this point, heavy WIFOM that I'm doc to try to draw the mafia NK away from Geo
#33 - Still standing by YYW as town, still forgetting that Geo is 2x cop
#35 - Explaining why I'm not entirely caught up
#36 - Wondering when Dani will be back
#38 - I don't want to rush the DP, I want Dani's input
#41 - Explaining my reads. Dani is possibly scum mostly because of POE. YYW and Geo are town. Kesc is likely town due to theme.
#42 - Explaining something I said to Kesc.
#44 - Realizing that Geo is 2x cop
#45 - Same
#47 - Simplifying theme
#48 - Looking for what Kes lie detected about YYW
#49 - Drawing parallel between 2x cop and 2x vig to support its validity
#51 - Still looking for who Kes LD'd
#52 - Saying I'm about to do theme analysis
#55 - Hella theme analysis
#56 - The minor claims are all probably legit
#57 - For a second I thought maybe Dani + YYW because I looked back on DP1 and saw how their play mirrored on the first few pages, plus it's possible for 2 mafia fake claims and they both claimed before Warren and Wylted, and they feasibly could let Warren and Wylted die early if it gives both of them town cred. Didn't pursue it because honestly if that's the case nobody is going to go for it and we lose anyway, plus I strongly read YYW as town still and if I was wrong, well played to him. YYW only ever makes sense as mafia if he's mafia with Dani though, which can't be the case now.
#58 - I realize that Geo is always going to be the NK target because he's basically confirmed town. At that point the math is in favor of lynching because our lynch pool doesn't reduce when we lose a player via NL and NK but the ability of the mafia to speed lynch goes up.
#59 - Looking for likemagic's input.
#61 - Stating that mafia is certainly killing Geo.
#70 - Explaining to likemagic what MYLO is. I also softclaim BP again, that there is a very specific set of actions under which we mislynch and don't lose (I was assuming 4 mafia, the set of actions is that the mafia NK me without a strongman, we mislych at 4v2 making it 3v2 but the NK fails so it stays 3v2 going into this DP). I reinforce Kes' claim through thematic analysis. I mention my breadcrumbs looking to see if Magic is willing to be fluid in his reads.
Lucky_Luciano
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2017 4:01:33 AM
Lucky's Iso Part 3

DP 5 Continued

#84 - Given that Mharman claimed 3x cop, I'm willing to NL again and go with the doc wifom.
#85 - Kes isn't being logical
#117 - On the way home from class, asked for an extension.
#120 - Explaining to Dani that I was simplifying the theme for people and why I did it the way I did.
#121 - Time to go to work

And that brings us to this DP.
Lucky_Luciano
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2017 4:02:11 AM
Because of how time consuming the ISOs are, I'm not doing one of YYW, he's town. Dani/LikeMagic are my next ISO.
Kescarte_DeJudica
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2017 4:29:43 AM
Well, now the moment we've all been waiting for.

VTL Lucky
"Never thought I'd be sitting up at 9:20 at night discussing with a random stranger how to best acquire a goat carcass." ~Tree of Death

==================================================================

Check out my gaming channel if you are into that sort of thing:

https://www.youtube.com...
Lucky_Luciano
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2017 4:39:42 AM
At 4/15/2017 4:29:43 AM, Kescarte_DeJudica wrote:

VTL Lucky

https://puu.sh...

Look at the date and the content of the conversation. How could I have submitted the night kill?
Kescarte_DeJudica
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2017 5:10:28 PM
At 4/15/2017 4:39:42 AM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
At 4/15/2017 4:29:43 AM, Kescarte_DeJudica wrote:

VTL Lucky

https://puu.sh...

Look at the date and the content of the conversation. How could I have submitted the night kill?

It wouldn't have been impossible. There various ways you could have contacted him outside of DDO, or maybe whoever was making the posts for you also submitted the night kill.
"Never thought I'd be sitting up at 9:20 at night discussing with a random stranger how to best acquire a goat carcass." ~Tree of Death

==================================================================

Check out my gaming channel if you are into that sort of thing:

https://www.youtube.com...
Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2017 8:00:49 PM
Exciting.
"How true it is that words are but vague shadows of the volumes we mean. Little audible links they are, chaining together great inaudible feelings and purposes."

"Nobody wants to be in your sig." ~Emilrose
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2017 8:17:19 PM
At 4/15/2017 4:02:11 AM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
I'm not doing one of YYW, he's town.

The only reason you've given for this was the 2 horrible claims by Wylted and Warren. As if I'm so oblivious and retarded I would have given those ridiculous claims (one wasn't even a philosopher...) lol. I pushed for lynching Wylted and Warren more-so than he did, so if the 2 horrible claims are the only proof you have that he's "definitely" town, the same should go for me. It looks like you're trying too hard to buddy with him. So either vote Kescarte or don't waste your time. We were the 3rd person to claim (I believe). Do you think the mod gave Simone de Beauvoir as a fake claim...? No.

I honestly don't care much about the game at this point though you being alive is pretty indicative of you being scum. If you thought you were soft claiming doctor, the mafia would have thought you would protect Mharman. So they wouldn't have targeted him whether we implied you were watcher OR doctor.

Anyway I g2g until probably tomorrow. I'm sad Magic doesn't wanna play anymore so I've similarly lost interest. Go ahead and do your ISO of us and let me know what you think when you're done. If you were smart you would try to get me to lynch Kescarte. Are you sure he's town? You should make your cases against each other and I'll vtl tomorrow. I'd like input from YYW, but fear he's going to buddy you too hard to have objective analysis. The bottom line is you most likely would not be alive as town. I'll read your full ISO later as I've gotta run. Hopefully you guys wait to lynch.
LikeMagic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2017 8:47:36 PM
I have some stuff going on in my personal life and really didn't feel like participating anymore. But I will keep playing, as I am not in the business of going back on my commitments.

I want to see all of Lucky's ISO's before casting a vote. My thoughts right now after the flip are that Anoid being vanilla means there are 5 vanillas plus a miller, which is essentially 6 vanilla. That seems like BS modding, which is why I have been so suspicious of the vanilla claims to this point, But now knowing there were only three mafia in a 14 player game, I suppose it makes a little more sense for over half the town team to be vanilla. Though I still think it's not great modding as we don't appear to really have roles to help us.
LikeMagic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2017 9:23:30 PM
At 4/15/2017 2:31:23 AM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
I decided to do my ISO first because it'll show you all of my breadcrumbs. Honestly if you think I'm scum after I tell you exactly what was on my mind all game you are bad.

DP2

#50 - Correcting likemagic on my contribution to the theme analysis

Your characterization of this post makes me read your whole "self-ISO" with a grain of salt. The reality is, I had said I thought the theme was analytic/continental because you had made a convincing argument for it in DP1. You then responded at post #50 by suggesting you had done no such thing and that you merely popped in and out of the DP with your analysis. Which I found interesting, because you were very active in your theme analysis DP1 and notably have not engaged in it really since.

Specifically, in DP1 you came in at post 407. The DP ended at 585. You made at total of 29 posts in that time. So that's hardly dropping in and leaving. Much of your analysis and contribution were based on philosophical analysis. When you declared the theme you did so with certainty and based your 99.9% read of Warren as mafia in large part on the continental/analytic theme. Your read of Chaos was also based on this theme and in response to Geo's question about TP's being non philosophers you stated that TP's would be analytic continental pluralists. You made all of these declarations with certainty. Never once saying "it is likely..." or "it might be.." So to have then claimed in DP2 that you did not make a convincing case for the theme was disingenuous at best and intentionally misleading at worst. You've notably never backed off of this theme, nor offered an alternative theme.
Lucky_Luciano
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2017 3:00:29 AM
Just got home. Going to look through the posts that are lingering around and then get some food before I get to finishing the ISO.
Lucky_Luciano
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2017 3:00:55 AM
At 4/15/2017 9:23:30 PM, LikeMagic wrote:

You here right now?