Beginners' Mafia 52.2: DP4

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2017 12:40:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
LYNCHED LAST DP

Cat - You are high winds. You like to come in before the storm and blow things around. You huff and whoosh and howl, but you"re not all that substantial. This makes you the 1x Restless Spirit. Once per game, during a Night Phase after your death, you may name a living player. During the next Day Phase, your spirit will place a vote on that player. You win with the Town.

DIED IN THE NIGHT

No one

LIVING PLAYERS
1. Mharman
2. Anoid
3. Sui
4. Wylted

With 4 players alive, it takes 3 votes to lynch
The DP will end in 72 hours, or at 8:45am, EST, on 4/23/17

Have a happy Day Phase ^.^
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

"You're too young to be so wise, mate. Tone it down a little." - Devilry

*puffs bubble pipe*
Mharman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2017 1:09:50 PM
At 4/20/2017 12:52:17 PM, Wylted wrote:
Does anyone have anything to report?

Nope. Why no NK?
Rest in Peace, Lannan13. You will be missed.

"I didn't spend much time talking to Lannan, and I wish I had. He was a chill guy. Really kind, too. Not once did I ever see him get angry. Lannan and Anger were polar opposites, never coming in contact." -Mharman
_______________________________________________________________________________________

A category 7 hurricane of spam has struck DDO. It is advised to go to the nearest nuclear bomb shelter. The outside threads have been decimated.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2017 1:12:46 PM
At 4/20/2017 1:09:50 PM, Mharman wrote:

Nope. Why no NK?

That's what I am wondering. I am just waiting on anoid, to see his results. I think we will knowwho scum is pretty soon. If you were innocent we lynch sui, if guilty we lynch you.

In the 1 in a million chance that anoid is lying about his results, we have cat to help us lynch next dp.
Mharman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2017 1:22:01 PM
At 4/20/2017 1:12:46 PM, Wylted wrote:

Nope. Why no NK?

That's what I am wondering. I am just waiting on anoid, to see his results. I think we will knowwho scum is pretty soon. If you were innocent we lynch sui, if guilty we lynch you.

In the 1 in a million chance that anoid is lying about his results, we have cat to help us lynch next dp.

I think our best course of direction is to find out who Cat placed his vote on. Here's the deal: we VTL each other, then ask for a vote count. Once we have the vote count, we both unvote. Does that sound like a plan?

"I didn't spend much time talking to Lannan, and I wish I had. He was a chill guy. Really kind, too. Not once did I ever see him get angry. Lannan and Anger were polar opposites, never coming in contact." -Mharman
_______________________________________________________________________________________

A category 7 hurricane of spam has struck DDO. It is advised to go to the nearest nuclear bomb shelter. The outside threads have been decimated.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2017 1:43:00 PM
At 4/20/2017 1:22:01 PM, Mharman wrote:

Nope. Why no NK?

I think our best course of direction is to find out who Cat placed his vote on. Here's the deal: we VTL each other, then ask for a vote count. Once we have the vote count, we both unvote. Does that sound like a plan?

He is waiting until next DP to place his vote.
Mharman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2017 1:44:03 PM
At 4/20/2017 1:43:00 PM, Wylted wrote:

Nope. Why no NK?

How do you know that?

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2017 2:49:55 PM
At 4/20/2017 1:44:03 PM, Mharman wrote:
At 4/20/2017 1:43:00 PM, Wylted wrote:

Nope. Why no NK?

How do you know THAT

besides him telling us last DP, the mod would probably immediately tell us.
Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2017 2:55:50 PM
At 4/20/2017 2:49:55 PM, Wylted wrote:
besides him telling us last DP
^ the only real answer.

I am okay getting lynched if there is a clear chain of events showing town will win. However I am not mafia. Possible options:

Mharman may be mafia ascetic. OP though with a godfather and a cop.... pretty unlikely.
Mharman is lying, and anoid will tell us.

Anoid may be some sort of role cop that knows Wylted is miller, and took a chance there WAS no cop to say he cop'd Wylted, thus getting Wylted to town-confirm him in public.

Mafia may be afraid to NK me I'm not sure. Don't lynch me though before I'm present for it. As I said, if there's a clear chain of events planned (a la my posts last DP) then I will be fine with it, however I breadcrumbed my role DP1, and my role is VERY townie, I'd say.
"How true it is that words are but vague shadows of the volumes we mean. Little audible links they are, chaining together great inaudible feelings and purposes."

"Nobody wants to be in your sig." ~Emilrose
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2017 2:59:52 PM
At 4/20/2017 2:55:50 PM, Sui_Generis wrote:
At 4/20/2017 2:49:55 PM, Wylted wrote:
besides him telling us last DP
^ the only real answer.

I am okay getting lynched if there is a clear chain of events showing town will win. However I am not mafia. Possible options:

Mharman may be mafia ascetic. OP though with a godfather and a cop.... pretty unlikely.
Mharman is lying, and anoid will tell us.

Anoid may be some sort of role cop that knows Wylted is miller, and took a chance there WAS no cop to say he cop'd Wylted, thus getting Wylted to town-confirm him in public.

I am slightly worried about this, but figure if he is, he will drive a mislynch today and we will know for sure. I town read him, but a him driving a mislynch would certainly change my mind. We most likely win this DP, but if we have to wait until next DP to win, I'm oky with that.

I was not afraid of this until I saw there was no NK again, and know he is not our most active towny.

Mafia may be afraid to NK me I'm not sure. Don't lynch me though before I'm present for it. As I said, if there's a clear chain of events planned (a la my posts last DP) then I will be fine with it, however I breadcrumbed my role DP1, and my role is VERY townie, I'd say.
Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2017 3:00:45 PM
I have NO idea why there was no NK. May be mafia hoping for a mislynch to make LyLo more likely.

Also forgot this option: Wylted might just be guilty, not miller. Despite what he was saying about never playing a game with cop / GF and no miller. It may have been a free safe claim. I am not convinced that cosmo's PM mod-confirms him as town, but he's the last one I'm suspecting. Cosmo wasn't killed for PMing Wylted he was mafia, he was killed for PMing Wylted outside of mod-controlled communications.

Also I take back what I said about being okay getting lynched.
Today is MyLo in case you were not aware.

If we mislynch, and mafia NK's tonight, mafia wins. Regardless of Cat's vote, 1:1 town:mafia is a mafia win.

So DO NOT LYNCH ME until we're nearing the end of the DP, because I'd rather VtNL than mislynch.
"How true it is that words are but vague shadows of the volumes we mean. Little audible links they are, chaining together great inaudible feelings and purposes."

Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2017 3:03:20 PM
At 4/20/2017 2:59:52 PM, Wylted wrote:
We most likely win this DP, but if we have to wait until next DP to win, I'm okay with that.
Unless town secretly has a way to block the NK, today is MyLo. So keep that in mind.

Cat you should be voting tonight.

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2017 3:04:38 PM
At 4/20/2017 3:03:20 PM, Sui_Generis wrote:
We most likely win this DP, but if we have to wait until next DP to win, I'm okay with that.
Unless town secretly has a way to block the NK, today is MyLo. So keep that in mind.

Cat buys us an extra DP, so we are fortunate for that.
Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2017 3:18:06 PM
At 4/20/2017 3:04:38 PM, Wylted wrote:

no. if it ends up with 2 players and 2 town votes mafia wins regardless. I complained in my pm about it.

Mharman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2017 3:34:23 PM
At 4/20/2017 3:18:06 PM, Sui_Generis wrote:

no. if it ends up with 2 players and 2 town votes mafia wins regardless. I complained in my pm about it.

Really? Mafia still wins? That's bull.

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2017 3:51:40 PM
At 4/20/2017 3:34:23 PM, Mharman wrote:
At 4/20/2017 3:18:06 PM, Sui_Generis wrote:

Really? Mafia still wins? That's bull.

Agreed, not fair if true.
Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2017 3:55:26 PM
At 4/20/2017 3:51:40 PM, Wylted wrote:
Agreed, not fair if true.
Ask in your PM

Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2017 4:58:13 PM
At 4/20/2017 4:50:58 PM, Anoid wrote:
Guilty on Mharman.
VTL Mharman

damn.

anoid................................if you are a lucky mafia role cop that picked up Wylted's miller on NP1.......... AND had the balls to gambit no real cop.... Super MVP to you.

but this is a beginner's game so godfather+miller = probably a cop vs not a cop. Plus I don't know that I'd believe that anoid is a mafia god anyway.

Mharman is L-1. Don't hammer him...... remember, if we mislynch we lose. We can VTNL and still win tomorrow.

Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2017 4:58:37 PM
At 4/20/2017 4:58:13 PM, Sui_Generis wrote:
Actually it takes 3. Forgot. L-2

Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2017 4:59:12 PM
WHY NO NIGHT KILLS???? SO confused.

Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2017 4:59:49 PM
At 4/20/2017 3:34:23 PM, Mharman wrote:
Do you know what my role is?

Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2017 5:08:49 PM
I need to find out if Wylted tailoring Mharman would override Mharman's hypothetically legit ascetic claim. Aside from Anoid being a role cop + no ACTUAL cop in this game (unlikely) that's the only other thing I can imagine.

I VTNL since then we get Cat's input, and narrow the potential mafia by one. Tomorrow is Lylo. Today is Mylo. If Anoid's finding is not true for whatever reason then we'll at least get the pool narrowed by 1. There's actually very little reason for town NOT to VTNL. Mafia however WANT a mislynch.

VTNL

But DON'T end the DP before everyone gets any analysis they want in.

Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2017 5:13:50 PM
If Wylted is tailor though that means there is no miller.... and like Wylted said: cop+godfather=no miller??? also unlikely.

Mharman is PROBABLY mafia. but I'd like to wait until tonight to see if anoid dies.

I could have sworn Anoid was gonna get targeted tonight, but he didn't. So though I promised my role today, I'm going to wait until tomorrow. Either mafia targets Anoid and I get to use my role, or they target mharman and we lynch wylted, or they target wylted and we lynch mharman. There's no reason to give up this easy way to narrow the possible pool by one more.

If mafia waives the NK FOR THE THIRD NIGHT IN A ROW (WHAT?!?!) then we will, astoundingly, be at MyLo on DP5. Same situation as today. I'll VTNL the same if that happens.

Mharman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2017 5:27:21 PM
Guilty on Mharman.
VTL Mharman

That statement is complete bullsh!t. You just revealed your elf.

Mharman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2017 5:27:49 PM
At 4/20/2017 5:27:21 PM, Mharman wrote:
Guilty on Mharman.
VTL Mharman

That statement is complete bullsh!t. You just revealed your elf.

*yourself.

Mharman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2017 5:30:19 PM
At 4/20/2017 5:13:50 PM, Sui_Generis wrote:
ld have sworn Anoid was gonna get targeted tonight.
That's why his statement of me being guilty is complete bullsh!t, and he's mafia.

Mharman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2017 5:33:56 PM
At 4/20/2017 4:58:13 PM, Sui_Generis wrote:
Guilty on Mharman.
VTL Mharman

damn.

anoid................................if you are a lucky mafia role cop that picked up Wylted's miller on NP1.......... AND had the balls to gambit no real cop.... Super MVP to you.
He is playing a lot more skilled than last game.
but this is a beginner's game so godfather+miller = probably a cop vs not a cop. Plus I don't know that I'd believe that anoid is a mafia god anyway.
However, calling me guilty is one of the easiest lies to make.
Mharman is L-1. Don't hammer him...... remember, if we mislynch we lose. We can VTNL and still win tomorrow.
Convinced me. VTNL

Mharman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2017 5:47:08 PM
Actually, wait. Unvote

Anoid claimed cop early on and he still hasn't been lynched. I remember immediately NK'ing Geo immediately after she claimed cop last game, and Anoid suggested we NK her. So for him to claim early on, AND he know very well that doing so 99% of the time gets the cop NK'd, AND he still hasn't died yet, I think he is lying. With his role being rain, however, I say it is likely he is a mafia stalker, since no matter where you run, rain will hit you. That way, he easily would've picked up Wylted being miller. The way I see it, the question is: Do we lynch him now, or VTNL and lynch him tomorrow?

Anoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2017 6:25:13 PM
At 4/20/2017 5:47:08 PM, Mharman wrote:
Actually, wait. Unvote

Anoid claimed cop early on and he still hasn't been lynched. I remember immediately NK'ing Geo immediately after she claimed cop last game, and Anoid suggested we NK her. So for him to claim early on, AND he know very well that doing so 99% of the time gets the cop NK'd, AND he still hasn't died yet, I think he is lying. With his role being rain, however, I say it is likely he is a mafia stalker, since no matter where you run, rain will hit you. That way, he easily would've picked up Wylted being miller. The way I see it, the question is: Do we lynch him now, or VTNL and lynch him tomorrow?

I said I was an odd day cop, so when I revealed, I was on an even night, so I was not an immediate threat. That is why I think I was left alive. Why there was not a NK is beyond me. Why you didn't NK confuses me, so I hope you will tell us in the endgame, since I don't think you will tell us now.