Total Posts:49|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Philosophers Mafia DP7

The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 9,601
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2017 1:47:56 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
LYNCHED LAST DP

No one

DIED IN THE NIGHT

Danielle/Magic: You are Simone de Beauvoir, Vanilla. You have no role. You win with the town.

GRAVEYARD

Wylted (Mafia)
Mhar (Town)
Warren (Mafia)
Sarcastic/Gold (Town)
Chaos (Town)
Subutai (Town)
Uther (Town)
Unstob (Town)
Anoid (Town)
Mhar[2]/Geo (Town)
Dani/Magic (Town)

LIVING PLAYERS

1. Kesc
2. Lucky
3. YYW

With 3 players alive, it takes 2 votes to lynch.
The DP ends at 10 PM EST on 4/23/17
"If anyone wants to engage in casual anti-Semitism, then whatever." ~Max

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity."
Kescarte_DeJudica
Posts: 588
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2017 1:56:10 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Well my friends, I believe at least two of us are in agreement over whom should be the lynch this DP. I know for a fact now that Lucky is scum, as I know I am not scum and that YYW is not scum.

By lynching the two people whom would not vote against you Lucky, you have sealed your fate and confirmed town as the winners.

YYW, will you please do the honors?

VTL Lucky
"Never thought I'd be sitting up at 9:20 at night discussing with a random stranger how to best acquire a goat carcass." ~Tree of Death

==================================================================

Check out my gaming channel if you are into that sort of thing:

https://www.youtube.com...
YYW
Posts: 44,676
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2017 11:15:13 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Did lucky kill Danielle to get me to vote Kesc?

Did Kesc kill Danielle because he assumed I wouldn't change my mind?

Decisions... Decisions...
YYW
Posts: 44,676
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2017 11:46:13 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/21/2017 1:56:10 AM, Kescarte_DeJudica wrote:
Well my friends, I believe at least two of us are in agreement over whom should be the lynch this DP. I know for a fact now that Lucky is scum, as I know I am not scum and that YYW is not scum.

By lynching the two people whom would not vote against you Lucky, you have sealed your fate and confirmed town as the winners.

YYW, will you please do the honors?

VTL Lucky

You 'know for a fact NOW'?

Didn't you 'know for a fact' yesterday?

What changed?
Kescarte_DeJudica
Posts: 588
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2017 12:08:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/21/2017 11:46:13 AM, YYW wrote:
At 4/21/2017 1:56:10 AM, Kescarte_DeJudica wrote:
Well my friends, I believe at least two of us are in agreement over whom should be the lynch this DP. I know for a fact now that Lucky is scum, as I know I am not scum and that YYW is not scum.

By lynching the two people whom would not vote against you Lucky, you have sealed your fate and confirmed town as the winners.

YYW, will you please do the honors?

VTL Lucky

You 'know for a fact NOW'?

Didn't you 'know for a fact' yesterday?

What changed?

Yesterday, there was still the (slim) possibility that Danielle or Magic were scum. While I was fairly confident that Lucky was indeed scum, I wasn't positive. But now, the three of us are the only ones left, so....

Honestly, I'm a little surprised that Lucky did that. Seemed like a bad move on his part. He'd be throwing away the only people who wouldn't vote against him last round, which seems like a somewhat noobish idea, unless maybe he just simply forgot that voting for one would also take out the other....

On the other hand, it isn't like he had many options. If he NK'ed you, then he would still look bad because it'd be rather hard to convince everyone that I ended up NK"ing the one person I swore up and down was town, rather than someone who wouldn't vote Lucky, and he couldn't have NK'ed because, well.....
"Never thought I'd be sitting up at 9:20 at night discussing with a random stranger how to best acquire a goat carcass." ~Tree of Death

==================================================================

Check out my gaming channel if you are into that sort of thing:

https://www.youtube.com...
Lucky_Luciano
Posts: 4,735
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2017 1:28:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I've already made my case. The only thing I have to add: look at Kesc's account activity. His first activity in 3 days comes with his first post this DP, which is about 7 minutes after this DP was posted. Voice of Truth was posting in the other game prior to posting this DP. Why did he hold the DP if he was clearly online? Looks to me like Kesc finally logged on to submit the NK, he submitted it, VoT immediately posted the DP, and Kesc was around to post immediately as a result. Make of it what you will, everything else I have to say I have already said many times over. VTL Kesc.
"Age is not important" - Airmax 2014
"Australia... is that a place?" - Airmax 2014
Kescarte_DeJudica
Posts: 588
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2017 2:55:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/21/2017 1:28:54 PM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
I've already made my case. The only thing I have to add: look at Kesc's account activity. His first activity in 3 days comes with his first post this DP, which is about 7 minutes after this DP was posted. Voice of Truth was posting in the other game prior to posting this DP. Why did he hold the DP if he was clearly online? Looks to me like Kesc finally logged on to submit the NK, he submitted it, VoT immediately posted the DP, and Kesc was around to post immediately as a result. Make of it what you will, everything else I have to say I have already said many times over. VTL Kesc.

The suspense builds as YYW makes his decision.

*Heart thumping, brow sweating*
"Never thought I'd be sitting up at 9:20 at night discussing with a random stranger how to best acquire a goat carcass." ~Tree of Death

==================================================================

Check out my gaming channel if you are into that sort of thing:

https://www.youtube.com...
Lucky_Luciano
Posts: 4,735
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2017 3:07:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
For somebody who has been mia the entire game, you seem particularly proud or cocky that the state of the game is as it is. That last post was hella fake. If you win, congratulations. You should stop posting though, you are making your affiliation painfully obvious.
"Age is not important" - Airmax 2014
"Australia... is that a place?" - Airmax 2014
Sui_Generis
Posts: 4,650
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2017 3:51:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
http://i.imgur.com...
"How true it is that words are but vague shadows of the volumes we mean. Little audible links they are, chaining together great inaudible feelings and purposes."

"Nobody wants to be in your sig." ~Emilrose
Lucky_Luciano
Posts: 4,735
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2017 4:14:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Congrats to the scumteam of Kesc, Wylted, and Warren. We fvcking lost to that lol.
"Age is not important" - Airmax 2014
"Australia... is that a place?" - Airmax 2014
Kescarte_DeJudica
Posts: 588
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2017 4:37:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/21/2017 3:51:55 PM, Sui_Generis wrote:
http://i.imgur.com...

lqtm
"Never thought I'd be sitting up at 9:20 at night discussing with a random stranger how to best acquire a goat carcass." ~Tree of Death

==================================================================

Check out my gaming channel if you are into that sort of thing:

https://www.youtube.com...
Kescarte_DeJudica
Posts: 588
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2017 4:37:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/21/2017 4:11:32 PM, YYW wrote:
VTL Lucky

Thank you. You won't regret it.
"Never thought I'd be sitting up at 9:20 at night discussing with a random stranger how to best acquire a goat carcass." ~Tree of Death

==================================================================

Check out my gaming channel if you are into that sort of thing:

https://www.youtube.com...
Kescarte_DeJudica
Posts: 588
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2017 4:38:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/21/2017 4:14:06 PM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
Congrats to the scumteam of Kesc, Wylted, and Warren. We fvcking lost to that lol.

Oh, shut up already. You lost. Town for the win.
"Never thought I'd be sitting up at 9:20 at night discussing with a random stranger how to best acquire a goat carcass." ~Tree of Death

==================================================================

Check out my gaming channel if you are into that sort of thing:

https://www.youtube.com...
Kescarte_DeJudica
Posts: 588
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2017 4:38:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/21/2017 1:47:56 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
LYNCHED LAST DP

No one

DIED IN THE NIGHT

Danielle/Magic: You are Simone de Beauvoir, Vanilla. You have no role. You win with the town.

GRAVEYARD

Wylted (Mafia)
Mhar (Town)
Warren (Mafia)
Sarcastic/Gold (Town)
Chaos (Town)
Subutai (Town)
Uther (Town)
Unstob (Town)
Anoid (Town)
Mhar[2]/Geo (Town)
Dani/Magic (Town)

LIVING PLAYERS

1. Kesc
2. Lucky
3. YYW

With 3 players alive, it takes 2 votes to lynch.
The DP ends at 10 PM EST on 4/23/17


DP has ended.
"Never thought I'd be sitting up at 9:20 at night discussing with a random stranger how to best acquire a goat carcass." ~Tree of Death

==================================================================

Check out my gaming channel if you are into that sort of thing:

https://www.youtube.com...
YYW
Posts: 44,676
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2017 7:09:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
This was an interesting game. Khaos should get scum MVP, and Dani and Like Magic will take this as a lesson to be a bit less incompetent and a bit less insufferably arrogant. That combination looks good on no one.
YYW
Posts: 44,676
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2017 7:14:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Most amusing in all of this is that Dani and LikeMagic scum read lucky for all the wrongs reasons to the extent that they did, and then town read him when it was unavoidably clear that he was scum, all while maintaining the fantastic delusion of grandeur with regard to their respective competence in this game.

There was zero chance I was going to change my vote once I had lucky by POE. His WIFOM effort was bold and laudable, but not good enough. Dani I'm sure would have fallen for it though.

But, at least both Dani and LM played better than Khaos who is the undisputed scum MVP.
Kescarte_DeJudica
Posts: 588
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2017 8:15:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/21/2017 7:09:00 PM, YYW wrote:
This was an interesting game. Khaos should get scum MVP, and Dani and Like Magic will take this as a lesson to be a bit less incompetent and a bit less insufferably arrogant. That combination looks good on no one.

It was interesting. I made several mistakes throughout the game, because the flow of posting was different then I expected, I only thought there were two mafia, I had never played with more than nine players before and the unusually long NP's also threw me for a loop. Still though, quite enjoyable. :)
"Never thought I'd be sitting up at 9:20 at night discussing with a random stranger how to best acquire a goat carcass." ~Tree of Death

==================================================================

Check out my gaming channel if you are into that sort of thing:

https://www.youtube.com...
YYW
Posts: 44,676
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2017 9:22:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/21/2017 7:36:08 PM, Chaos88 wrote:
At least I caught lucky three DPs before you, and, unlike you, I couldn't use theme to catch others.

Lol

Delusions like that are why you get scum MVP
YYW
Posts: 44,676
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2017 10:13:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/21/2017 8:15:33 PM, Kescarte_DeJudica wrote:
At 4/21/2017 7:09:00 PM, YYW wrote:
This was an interesting game. Khaos should get scum MVP, and Dani and Like Magic will take this as a lesson to be a bit less incompetent and a bit less insufferably arrogant. That combination looks good on no one.

It was interesting. I made several mistakes throughout the game, because the flow of posting was different then I expected, I only thought there were two mafia, I had never played with more than nine players before and the unusually long NP's also threw me for a loop. Still though, quite enjoyable. :)

Yes, you did make several mistakes.... but all people make mistakes. At least you weren't unduly rude or sanctimonious while being not only profoundly ignorant but chronically unable to do anything that benefited the town, nor were you such a horrible player that you misdirected and mislead the town in every action you took.

To be fair, though, Lucky is one of the best scum players this site has ever seen. I give him credit, there, because it's due. I'm sure there was a moment of profound satisfaction in his watching Dani change her mind, and LikeMagic as well. There is an overwhelming level of satisfaction involved in manipulating someone like that as scum, I assume. Sadly, I'm not that great at manipulating people... which is why I hate playing as scum.

Part of the problem with Dani's play is that she is so convinced that she and she alone is the only player whose thoughts and input are worth listening too. She also labored under the profound delusion that ISO reads are a good and worthwhile thing to do. She scum read Lucky for all the wrong reasons (he was playing pro-town until the very end), and town read him for the wrong reason as well when she should have had him by PoE... which, let's be honest, is the only way to get Lucky.

I have more thoughts, and frankly I am amazed that it came down to this. Scum had every possible advantage in this game; from 7 day and night long night phases, to replacements, and replacements replacing replacements; to very short day phases. Nonetheless, they lost due to the fact that town was able to minimize the harm caused by Khaos, Dani, and the Inactives.

I speak with the certainty that I do because I am so confident in my scum read on Lucky, btw. PoE is literally the only way to get him, which is a method of analysis diametrically opposed to anything you could glean from an ISO read. Perhaps someday some people (we know who they are) will learn that. If of course it turns out that Lucky was town and you were scum, I'm going to look like a real schmuck... but I trust my reads.
Lucky_Luciano
Posts: 4,735
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2017 4:10:58 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I didn't play well this game. There were legit two DPs where I couldn't access the sight, and subsequently two NPs where my dead teammates had to submit NKs on me. I did not submit the NKs on Subutai or Unstoppable. If I was able to submit NKs, I would have brought different players to the end. DP1 I assumed that I was likely mafia because I caught 2 and I have 0 idea who the 3rd/4th mafia was. I figured that if I was town, I'd be able to at least slightly scum read a 3rd player out of a 4 mafia team. I decided to go with pursuing the 2 mafia that I caught because if I was town I'd do it anyway, and I figured that if Warren and Wylted were my 2 mafia teammates then the 3rd would have to be Dani/YYW/some moderately experienced player and the 2 of us could go to the end. I also assumed that the mafia had been given at least one fake claim. Given that Dani and YYW claimed before Warren/Wylted, this reinforced my hope that I was mafia with them. When I realized NP1 that the game was 12v3 I was pretty disappointed. Even if I began the game knowing I was mafia and gave my teammates fake claims, I don't doubt they wouldn't have either gotten themselves lynched or buddied me as is the tendency of newbie mafia members who are spoonfed by an experienced teammate. Ultimately a 3-person mafia team was forced to accrue 5 mislynches against a town killing role, 3 1x protections, and an every night protection that, while it could result in two kills, could also kill a mafia member who is playing exceptionally well by getting townread.

Definitely a tough game to win from the beginning, but I did not play particularly well. Dani was absolutely right that I was prodding her throughout the game. Heck, I said in the mafia PM that I was going to do it.

The reason I brought YYW to the end is because I felt I could not find a reason why Kesc as mafia would ever NK YYW. Because of that, if I NK'd him I'm certain that Dani would realize that I'm mafia and VTL me. I felt the game was likely lost after DP6 ended in a no lynch. I needed to convince Dani to convince YYW that Kesc was mafia, that's why I didn't go for the VTNL. I was pretty happy when I convinced Dani, but she couldn't convince YYW. I'm still not entirely sure how Kesc was removed from YYW's POE though, YYW wasn't really town in the last 2 dayphases of this game when he refused to discuss his reasoning. After DP6 ended I figured that there was a slight chance that if I brought YYW to the end he'd think Kesc was scum. He thought about it for a second, but I wasn't really present enough to put in the legwork needed to fully convince him, if it was even possible.
"Age is not important" - Airmax 2014
"Australia... is that a place?" - Airmax 2014
Wylted
Posts: 25,970
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2017 4:45:26 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
You're welcome Kesc. I had to do like 2 NKs post death myself because he is so inactive and lazy
Sui_Generis
Posts: 4,650
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2017 4:58:23 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/22/2017 4:45:26 AM, Wylted wrote:
You're welcome Kesc. I had to do like 2 NKs post death myself because he is so inactive and lazy

lol
"How true it is that words are but vague shadows of the volumes we mean. Little audible links they are, chaining together great inaudible feelings and purposes."

"Nobody wants to be in your sig." ~Emilrose
Kescarte_DeJudica
Posts: 588
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2017 5:02:18 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/22/2017 4:10:58 AM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
I didn't play well this game. There were legit two DPs where I couldn't access the sight, and subsequently two NPs where my dead teammates had to submit NKs on me. I did not submit the NKs on Subutai or Unstoppable. If I was able to submit NKs, I would have brought different players to the end. DP1 I assumed that I was likely mafia because I caught 2 and I have 0 idea who the 3rd/4th mafia was. I figured that if I was town, I'd be able to at least slightly scum read a 3rd player out of a 4 mafia team. I decided to go with pursuing the 2 mafia that I caught because if I was town I'd do it anyway, and I figured that if Warren and Wylted were my 2 mafia teammates then the 3rd would have to be Dani/YYW/some moderately experienced player and the 2 of us could go to the end. I also assumed that the mafia had been given at least one fake claim. Given that Dani and YYW claimed before Warren/Wylted, this reinforced my hope that I was mafia with them. When I realized NP1 that the game was 12v3 I was pretty disappointed. Even if I began the game knowing I was mafia and gave my teammates fake claims, I don't doubt they wouldn't have either gotten themselves lynched or buddied me as is the tendency of newbie mafia members who are spoonfed by an experienced teammate. Ultimately a 3-person mafia team was forced to accrue 5 mislynches against a town killing role, 3 1x protections, and an every night protection that, while it could result in two kills, could also kill a mafia member who is playing exceptionally well by getting townread.

Definitely a tough game to win from the beginning, but I did not play particularly well. Dani was absolutely right that I was prodding her throughout the game. Heck, I said in the mafia PM that I was going to do it.

The reason I brought YYW to the end is because I felt I could not find a reason why Kesc as mafia would ever NK YYW. Because of that, if I NK'd him I'm certain that Dani would realize that I'm mafia and VTL me. I felt the game was likely lost after DP6 ended in a no lynch. I needed to convince Dani to convince YYW that Kesc was mafia, that's why I didn't go for the VTNL. I was pretty happy when I convinced Dani, but she couldn't convince YYW. I'm still not entirely sure how Kesc was removed from YYW's POE though, YYW wasn't really town in the last 2 dayphases of this game when he refused to discuss his reasoning. After DP6 ended I figured that there was a slight chance that if I brought YYW to the end he'd think Kesc was scum. He thought about it for a second, but I wasn't really present enough to put in the legwork needed to fully convince him, if it was even possible.

Ah, a deathbed confession. How timely.

I honestly thought you did very well for scum lucky, all things considered.
"Never thought I'd be sitting up at 9:20 at night discussing with a random stranger how to best acquire a goat carcass." ~Tree of Death

==================================================================

Check out my gaming channel if you are into that sort of thing:

https://www.youtube.com...
Kescarte_DeJudica
Posts: 588
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2017 5:03:05 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/22/2017 4:45:26 AM, Wylted wrote:
You're welcome Kesc. I had to do like 2 NKs post death myself because he is so inactive and lazy

Thanks I guess....
"Never thought I'd be sitting up at 9:20 at night discussing with a random stranger how to best acquire a goat carcass." ~Tree of Death

==================================================================

Check out my gaming channel if you are into that sort of thing:

https://www.youtube.com...
Lucky_Luciano
Posts: 4,735
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2017 5:27:05 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/22/2017 4:45:26 AM, Wylted wrote:
You're welcome Kesc. I had to do like 2 NKs post death myself because he is so inactive and lazy

??? You did 0 NKs after your death. Warren did 2 NKs while I couldn't access the website lmao.
"Age is not important" - Airmax 2014
"Australia... is that a place?" - Airmax 2014
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 9,601
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2017 6:34:59 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Endgame will be up tomorrow. I've had a long day, it's 2:30 AM EST, and I need sleep.
"If anyone wants to engage in casual anti-Semitism, then whatever." ~Max

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity."
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 9,601
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2017 6:35:51 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Lucky was lynched. He was guilty.

Endgame up tomorrow


THIS DP IS CLOSED
"If anyone wants to engage in casual anti-Semitism, then whatever." ~Max

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity."
Unstobbaple
Posts: 4,068
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2017 7:45:50 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/22/2017 4:10:58 AM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
I didn't play well this game. There were legit two DPs where I couldn't access the sight, and subsequently two NPs where my dead teammates had to submit NKs on me. I did not submit the NKs on Subutai or Unstoppable.

Yes, you still were not solid on killing me the night I finally tracked you (aka the night I was NKd) either and I would have caught you. I was looking for your scum partner that did not exist. Next time :)

If I was able to submit NKs, I would have brought different players to the end. DP1 I assumed that I was likely mafia because I caught 2 and I have 0 idea who the 3rd/4th mafia was. I figured that if I was town, I'd be able to at least slightly scum read a 3rd player out of a 4 mafia team. I decided to go with pursuing the 2 mafia that I caught because if I was town I'd do it anyway, and I figured that if Warren and Wylted were my 2 mafia teammates then the 3rd would have to be Dani/YYW/some moderately experienced player and the 2 of us could go to the end. I also assumed that the mafia had been given at least one fake claim. Given that Dani and YYW claimed before Warren/Wylted, this reinforced my hope that I was mafia with them. When I realized NP1 that the game was 12v3 I was pretty disappointed. Even if I began the game knowing I was mafia and gave my teammates fake claims, I don't doubt they wouldn't have either gotten themselves lynched or buddied me as is the tendency of newbie mafia members who are spoonfed by an experienced teammate. Ultimately a 3-person mafia team was forced to accrue 5 mislynches against a town killing role, 3 1x protections, and an every night protection that, while it could result in two kills, could also kill a mafia member who is playing exceptionally well by getting townread.

Definitely a tough game to win from the beginning, but I did not play particularly well. Dani was absolutely right that I was prodding her throughout the game. Heck, I said in the mafia PM that I was going to do it.

The reason I brought YYW to the end is because I felt I could not find a reason why Kesc as mafia would ever NK YYW. Because of that, if I NK'd him I'm certain that Dani would realize that I'm mafia and VTL me. I felt the game was likely lost after DP6 ended in a no lynch. I needed to convince Dani to convince YYW that Kesc was mafia, that's why I didn't go for the VTNL. I was pretty happy when I convinced Dani, but she couldn't convince YYW. I'm still not entirely sure how Kesc was removed from YYW's POE though, YYW wasn't really town in the last 2 dayphases of this game when he refused to discuss his reasoning. After DP6 ended I figured that there was a slight chance that if I brought YYW to the end he'd think Kesc was scum. He thought about it for a second, but I wasn't really present enough to put in the legwork needed to fully convince him, if it was even possible.