Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2017 1:55:21 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
LYNCHED LAST DP

No one.

DIED IN THE NIGHT

Mhar - You are a hurricane. Yes, you're a terrible Atlantic storm that likes to gain strength and wreak havoc on the coasts. However, despite how terrible you are, at your center is the eye of the storm, an area of deceptive calm. Because no one can touch you, this makes you an Ascetic. You cannot be targeted by non-lethal actions. You win with the Town.

GRAVEYARD

Cosmo - Sunny Day - Godfather - Mafia [NOTE - converted to TP due to modkill]
Newstein - Thunderstorm - Vanilla - Town
Gold - Blizzard - 2x Brutal Doctor - Town
Warren - Snow - Vanilla - Town
Cat - High Winds - 1x Restless Spirit - Town
Mhar - Hurricane - Ascetic - Town

LIVING PLAYERS
1. Anoid
2. Sui
3. Wylted

With 3 players alive, it takes 2 votes to lynch.
The DP will end in 72 hours, or at 9:55pm, EST, on 4/24/17.

Have a happy Day Phase ^.^
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
Anoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2017 2:00:37 AM
I am so confused. How did I get a read on him when he can't be targeted? The mafia must have some power role left. Probably a framer or something like that.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2017 2:02:25 AM
At 4/22/2017 2:00:37 AM, Anoid wrote:
I am so confused. How did I get a read on him when he can't be targeted? The mafia must have some power role left. Probably a framer or something like that.

My guess. With a godfather you are confirmed town, so that leaves Sui. I will not vote until we talk this out though
Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2017 2:02:33 AM

VTL Anoid. Non-Lethal power roles don't work on ascetics.

I'm Paranoid-Gun-Owner but I couldn't get mafia to kill me.
"How true it is that words are but vague shadows of the volumes we mean. Little audible links they are, chaining together great inaudible feelings and purposes."

"Nobody wants to be in your sig." ~Emilrose
Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2017 2:03:02 AM
At 4/22/2017 2:02:25 AM, Wylted wrote:

My guess. With a godfather you are confirmed town, so that leaves Sui. I will not vote until we talk this out though

Fine, Unvote
"How true it is that words are but vague shadows of the volumes we mean. Little audible links they are, chaining together great inaudible feelings and purposes."

Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2017 2:03:27 AM
Mods I want a vote count.

WYLTED BE WARNED IF CAT VOTED TOWN MAFIA CAN QUICKHAMMER.

Anoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2017 2:05:08 AM
There is good reason to suspect me as cop, since I got a guilty on Wylted earlier in the game and he said he was miller. Is there usually a godfather when there is a miller?
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2017 2:05:22 AM
At 4/22/2017 2:03:02 AM, Sui_Generis wrote:
At 4/22/2017 2:02:25 AM, Wylted wrote:

Fine, Unvote

I am so back and forth in my head with this. I need to give a ton of thought
Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2017 2:05:40 AM
Warren's Breadcrumb of Snow
http://www.debate.org...

My Breadcrumb of PGO

Anoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2017 2:11:13 AM
Mafia has to have a framer. With a framer, it was all to easy to put them in this position to kill Mharman to get the cop killed. Also, if I was mafia, why the heck would I kill Mharman. If I managed to fake cop this entire time, killing Mharman now would be an absolute game throw. I may still be a little new, but I'm not stupid. Saying I'm mafia is an insult to my intelligence.
Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2017 2:11:58 AM
Possible Wylted Scum roles:

Sidekick - Each night you select another player. All non-lethal actions targeting that player will be redirected to you, instead.

(it says "Select" not "Target" but I doubt it would work on ascetic.)

Lightning Rod - Each night you automatically and passively redirect all other player"s actions to yourself.

(quickly suggesting this... does anything else in past night phases disprove this?)

Randomizer - Each night you may choose another player. The target(s) of their action(s), if any, will be randomized.

(It would be luck that Anoid's target of Mharman redirected to Wylted tho)

Redirector - Each night you may choose two players. All actions performed by the first player will be redirected to the second.

This is our biggest risk.

Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2017 2:12:36 AM
At 4/22/2017 2:11:13 AM, Anoid wrote:
Mafia has to have a framer. With a framer, it was all to easy to put them in this position to kill Mharman to get the cop killed.
He's ascetic. Framer wouldn't work.

Also, if I was mafia, why the heck would I kill Mharman. If I managed to fake cop this entire time, killing Mharman now would be an absolute game throw. I may still be a little new, but I'm not stupid. Saying I'm mafia is an insult to my intelligence.
Reverse psychology.

Anoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2017 2:16:31 AM
I'm honestly leaning Wylted. Sui's claim of Paranoid Gun Owner makes sense with his character, violent weather. Wylted was investigated and he claimed miller. I think I know why he likes to have millers claim after they are investigated by a cop, as it gives mafia a card to play if they are guilty.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2017 2:19:00 AM
At 4/22/2017 2:05:08 AM, Anoid wrote:
There is good reason to suspect me as cop, since I got a guilty on Wylted earlier in the game and he said he was miller. Is there usually a godfather when there is a miller?

Yes
Anoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2017 2:19:30 AM
Also, Wylted's character clashes with what we think is theme, which is precipitation vs. non-precipitation. It fits what I think the theme is, so I will vote for him over Sui when the time comes
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2017 2:20:41 AM
At 4/22/2017 2:16:31 AM, Anoid wrote:
I'm honestly leaning Wylted. Sui's claim of Paranoid Gun Owner makes sense with his character, violent weather. Wylted was investigated and he claimed miller. I think I know why he likes to have millers claim after they are investigated by a cop, as it gives mafia a card to play if they are guilty.

I would be smart enough to know godfather confirms a cop role and kill you last NP at least. I think you are town, but something is not adding up.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2017 2:22:04 AM
At 4/22/2017 2:05:40 AM, Sui_Generis wrote:
Warren's Breadcrumb of Snow

My Breadcrumb of PGO

I know I am town and one of you two are scum. I am forced to vote anoid if he votes me, which it looks like he may do.
Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2017 2:24:18 AM
At 4/22/2017 2:19:30 AM, Anoid wrote:
Also, Wylted's character clashes with what we think is theme, which is precipitation vs. non-precipitation. It fits what I think the theme is, so I will vote for him over Sui when the time comes
High Winds.

Anoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2017 2:25:03 AM
At 4/22/2017 2:20:41 AM, Wylted wrote:
I would be smart enough to know godfather confirms a cop role and kill you last NP at least. I think you are town, but something is not adding up.

What do you mean by "I would be smart enough to know godfather confirms a cop role." Wouldn't miller do the same?
Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2017 2:27:36 AM
you know, I should have not outed my role, risked a mislynch, and risk mafia to kill themselves at night and maybe town and mafia would tie lol.

If cat voted today we are at HIGH risk of mislynch.

If cat's vote is revealed and it isn't quickhammered by scum then cat voted correctly.

Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2017 2:30:57 AM
At 4/22/2017 2:29:06 AM, Anoid wrote:
I'm looking to theme to see if I can find a pattern. There's gotta be something
There is, but it's a waste of time.

At this point I'd believe there's a godfather and a cop, as the number of mafia roles that could make your cop work with Wylted are a lot......

so Wylted, come up with a reason Anoid is scum.

Or I'll lynch you. And tonight. Before cat's vote is revealed to be on me or something. Hopefully it was on you or mharman, as I expect it to be.

Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2017 2:34:18 AM
At 4/22/2017 2:22:04 AM, Wylted wrote:
Present a more believable scum theory for Anoid than you being Redirector. And quickly.

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2017 3:11:10 AM
At 4/22/2017 2:34:18 AM, Sui_Generis wrote:
At 4/22/2017 2:22:04 AM, Wylted wrote:
Present a more believable scum theory for Anoid than you being Redirector. And quickly.

VTL anoid. He tried to create a mislynch and failed and then NKed the mislynch target. Experienced scum would also not be forfeiting so many NKs
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2017 3:12:53 AM
At 4/22/2017 2:35:53 AM, Anoid wrote:
I might as well just make my vote, since Sui is gonna have the hammer anyhow.

VTL Wylted

If you really are town unvote before scum quick hammers
Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2017 3:19:40 AM
At 4/22/2017 3:12:53 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 4/22/2017 2:35:53 AM, Anoid wrote:
I might as well just make my vote, since Sui is gonna have the hammer anyhow.

VTL Wylted

If you really are town unvote before scum quick hammers

so.............me?

Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2017 3:20:09 AM
At 4/22/2017 3:12:53 AM, Wylted wrote:
lol.

"unvote before scum quick hammers"

/votes anoid