Fatal Attraction Mafia Endgame

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2017 4:23:38 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Mafia Wins

Forever- You are lover with Khaos. You may communicate with him in your character PM, which will be sent out shortly.

Tuf- You are lover with Like Magic. You may communicate with her in your character PM, which will be sent out shortly

Chaos- You are lover with Warren. You may communicate with him in your character PM, which will be sent out shortly.

Abilities:

Factional communication: At any time during the game you may talk with your partners in this PM.

Lover's Angst: If you or your Lover partner is lynched at any point in the game, the other will automatically suicide.

Lover chat: You may talk anytime during the game with your Lover in the Lovers PM which will be sent out shortly.

Win condition:

You win when you control 50% of the town.

2nd Place Town

Town consisted of everyone but khaos2, Tuf, and Forever, the lover PMs follow

David Parker Ray- unstob/ cosmo
Glenda Jean Ray- SUI

"
Hello there, btch. Are you comfortable right now? I doubt it. Wrists and ankles chained. Gagged. Probably blindfolded. You are disoriented and scared, too, I would imagine. Perfectly normal, under the circumstances. For a little while, at least, you need to get your sht together and listen to this tape. It is very relevant to your situation. I"m going to tell you, in detail, why you have been kidnapped, what"s going to happen to you, and how long you"ll be here."

These are the opening lines to the Toy Box Killers tape he would play to victims when they awoke from their drug induced sleep. David Parker Ray spent 6 figures turning a trailer into a torture dungeon, complete with things such as handcuffs, ridiculously large dildos and even an electrocution device that he attached to women's breasts.

Everyone knows that his girlfriend Cindy Hendy helped in the rape, torture and murder of several victims, but not many people know his daughter Glenda also was an accomplice who would bring him victims. Unfortunately his daughter has gotten away with murder, rape and torture, but you can ask her yourself by sending her a message on facebook. The following thread will be helpful in tracking her down if anyone feels inclined to do so. The most recent contact information is on page 6. http://www.topix.com...

Ray Copeland- Subutai
Faye Copeland- skepsikyma

"Ray was a well-known fraud in the area and couldn"t buy or sell cattle on his own. To get around the problem, he began picking up drifters and employed them as his assistants. With only 2000 dollar deposit, the men were asked to open bank accounts to buy livestock. Just before the cheques bounced, Ray sold the cattle, and the employees would"disappear.
It didn"t take long for police to caught up and Ray spend time in jail"again.
At some point after years in and out of the prison bars, he was determined to not get caught again. He wanted to make sure the drifters working for him were not able to trace back to"him."

Viktor Sayenko- warren

"Igor Suprunyuk- Chaos

Viktor, Alexnder and Igor make up the trio from the famous "3 guys 1 hammer" Gore video that made it's rounds on the internet a handful of years back. I would not recommend watching the video. If you are a minor it will likely cause lasting psychological damage, if you are an adult it will strip away a piece of your soul, if you still have one. The trio murdered 21 people in about a month's time. The defendant's attorneys and parent's claim that the kids are not murderers and that all the videos, photos and blood stains found in the defendant's homes were planted and all photo shopped. There is no explanation as to who created what would have to be a set up that would cost in the hundreds of millions.

The good news is that the suspects resisted confessing at first so it gave the police the opportunity to beat the hell out of them. God

Karla Holmoka- sub
Paul Bernardo- cosmo

Meeting- At 17 Karla met 23 year old Paul in a pet convention, where they had sex the same night, and soon discovered they shared many of the same sadomasochistic tendencies.

Relationship- With the encouragement of Karla Paul became known as the "Scarborough rapist". Paul would often anally rape his victims and torture them. The two developed a master slave relationship, with Karla aiming to please all of Paul's desires.

Victims- Paul always hated that Karla was not a virgin when they met. Karla wanting to please Paul, and regretting she could not give him her own virginity, offered up her 15 year old sister's virginity. Karla's job as a at a vet clinic allowed her to steal the anesthetic Halothane. On December 23 at a family Christmas party, Karla and Paul used the anesthetic to drug Tammy (the 15 year old sister). Paul raped Tammy while Karla videotaped. During the rape Tammy choked on her vomit and died. When the police arrived, they detected no foul play, and ruled the death an accident. Soon their crimes escalated. Karla would seduce dozens of young girls to a location where the couple would rape, torture and kill their victims while videotaping their crimes.

Capture- The couple separated after Paul began to abuse Karla. During this separation police were closing in on "Scarborough Rapist", and soon would have the DNA evidence to link Paul to the rapes. Karla was called in and questioned by the police because a Mickey Mouse watch she owned was found on one of the victims. Karla sensing the gig was about to be up, contacted a lawyer. Shortly afterwords she painted herself as a battered wife and exposed her husband as a serial killer. The cops thinking she was an unwilling and reluctant participant agreed to a plea bargain of 12 years, where she would be eligible for parole in just 3 short years. The police regretted their decision when videotapes surfaced later on showing that Karla was very much an active participant, and enjoyed rape and torture just as much, if not more than her husband.

Postscript- Paul is spending the rest of his life in prison, but Karla was freed in 2005. Karla now goes by the name Leanne Teale, and lives in Chateauguay Quebec, She lives in a nice 2 story cottage, and is happily married with 3 children.

Actually to be specific if anyone wants to do society a favor. She lives at 16 Rue Beauchamp Street in Montreal QC J6J 2K4 with husband Thierry Bordelais and their 3 biological offspring Noah 10, Aurelie 6 & Loic 4.

Alton Coleman- Danielle
Debra Brown- VelCrow

These 2 serial killers first crime was as bad as it gets, seeking out and murdering a 9 year old girl after they had befriended her mother. The murder spree covered 6 states, and they had 8 victims in a very short period of time.

Leonard Lake- Tuf

Cricket Balasz- LM

Rules

1. I must always be ready to service my master. I must be clean, brushed, and made-up with my cell neat.
2. I must never speak unless spoken to. Unless in bed, I must never look my master in the eye, but must keep my eyes downcast.
3. I must never show my disrespect, either verbally or silent. I must never cross my arms or legs in front of my body, or clinch my fists, and unless eating, must always keep my lips parted.
4. I must be obedient completely and in all things. I must obey immediately and without question or comment.
5. I must always be quiet when locked in my cell.
6. I must remember and obey any additional rules told to me. I must understand that any disobedience, any pain, trouble or annoyance caused by me to my master will be grounds to my punishment.

Leonard lake with the help of his friend Charles Ng and wife Cricket Balasz murdered at least 12 people and were all sexual sadists. The rules listed above is one of the first things the victims saw after being abducted. Many people only associate Charles Ng and Leonard Lake with the murder and rape of these women, but Cricket who got off scott free. Cricket was seen in some videos t
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2017 4:24:33 AM
before the police arrived as well as attempting to help NG escape into Canada. If anyone feels like playing out their revenge fantasies, she now goes by the name
Lyn Kessler and lives in Pacifica, California. Married to Michael Kessler.

Bonnie - forever
Clyde- khaos
Here is a fatal attraction that the Black Lives Matter people can get behind. Although they on occasion would kill civilians that got in the way, they more than make up for it by killing at least 9 police officers. Something that would not make the BLM movement proud is the manner of their death.

Near Gibsland, they stopped to greet the father of one of their gang members - but it was a trap. A six-man posse of Texas and Louisiana troopers was waiting in ambush and opened fire.
No warnings were issued and the couple were given no opportunity to surrender. Clyde died instantly - the first shot took off the top of his head."
But Bonnie was only wounded and began screaming - a scream so terrible that their principal pursuer, former Texas Ranger Frank Hamer, fired two more shots into the defenceless 23-year old at close range.""
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2017 4:26:29 AM
Khaos was definitely the MVP that game, as town he lead a lynch on scum his very first DP, and when replacing in he managed to lead town to a bunch of mislynches while him and his scum partner were simultaneously being scum read by half the player pool.
warren42
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2017 4:29:18 AM
Cosmo, I'm very happy to see how much you improved even in such a small amount of time, keep it up!
LikeMagic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2017 4:31:23 AM
At 6/10/2017 4:28:45 AM, warren42 wrote:
TUF and Chaos, very well done.

LM, we tried.

So frustrated that everyone blew me off. Town deserved to lose.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2017 4:31:45 AM
To follow up with what Tuf said in the last DP, LM did do great. Her reads were good, she just seemed to be afraid to stick with them, and even when half the town wanted to lynch Tuf, she seemed to develop a complex based on what khaos and Tuf was telling her she had no support for that lynch.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2017 4:33:34 AM
At 6/10/2017 4:31:23 AM, LikeMagic wrote:
At 6/10/2017 4:28:45 AM, warren42 wrote:
TUF and Chaos, very well done.

LM, we tried.

So frustrated that everyone blew me off. Town deserved to lose.

I think on DP2, about half the players had a vote on tuf at one point or another, but you seemed focus on interacting with him, instead of closing the deal and gathering support for his lynch from people who already expressed interest in lynching him
Chaos88
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2017 4:34:02 AM
Not every day I am town MVP and scum MVP lol

I hope you all learned what a good mafia team is capable of doing (even though we got really lucky). Mafia play needs to improve drastically, so I'm glad I still have my knack after my hiatus.

LM, you totally had TUF, and if I was town, I would have lynched him DP2 with you. If not DP2, then probably DP3.

Also, LM, my play was designed around manipulating you specifically. Some of the things I did I did solely because I thought you would think it was reminiscent of being town. You should be flattered, not dismayed.

But, holy crap, that game sucked. Replacing into a handicapped mafia (one down) with a handicapped slot (loss of DP1), really sucked. But what sucked more was how inattentive and largely absent town was. This game boiled down to four players, two being scum.
LikeMagic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2017 4:36:14 AM
At 6/10/2017 4:31:45 AM, Wylted wrote:
To follow up with what Tuf said in the last DP, LM did do great. Her reads were good, she just seemed to be afraid to stick with them, and even when half the town wanted to lynch Tuf, she seemed to develop a complex based on what khaos and Tuf was telling her she had no support for that lynch.

Half the town never had votes on TUF.
warren42
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2017 4:37:45 AM
VelCrow, just to preempt your "told you so"

You flat-out lied about what I said on multiple occasions and your theory about Chaos and unstob made no sense. You were playing scummier than either TUF or Chaos
Chaos88
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2017 4:37:50 AM
At 6/10/2017 4:29:18 AM, warren42 wrote:
Cosmo, I'm very happy to see how much you improved even in such a small amount of time, keep it up!

Yes, Cosmo (and Unstoppable for when he did play), once you played, it was a lot more fun interacting with you. Cosmo, you were right about me, but I think for the wrong reasons. Velcrow, too.

Speaking of Velcrow, thanks for playing and eventually showing up. But, holy crap do you tunnel. You happened to be right, but for the wrong reasons, as you ignored other factors in play. Don't forget to reassess and take in your surroundings.
Chaos88
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2017 4:40:21 AM
At 6/10/2017 4:37:45 AM, warren42 wrote:

You flat-out lied about what I said on multiple occasions and your theory about Chaos and unstob made no sense. You were playing scummier than either TUF or Chaos

He didn't lie. He was inattentive. It showed with his tunneling of me. This is very sloppy and can be incredibly dangerous. (and the reason I jumped ship onto Sub, because I didn't want Velcrow to replace Sui)
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2017 4:42:14 AM

Only scum play scummy. You straight up misinterpreted his motivations.
Chaos88
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2017 4:42:40 AM
At 6/10/2017 4:34:33 AM, LikeMagic wrote:
Chaos deserves scum MVP. For sure

Thank you.
Do you believe my reputation now? lol

I hope seeing a good scum team as town was a learning experience for you. You played fine. If the other players were more active, it would have been much harder to manipulate you (and town).
warren42
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2017 4:43:23 AM
At 6/10/2017 4:40:21 AM, Chaos88 wrote:

He didn't lie. He was inattentive. It showed with his tunneling of me. This is very sloppy and can be incredibly dangerous. (and the reason I jumped ship onto Sub, because I didn't want Velcrow to replace Sui)

No, when I said he was generally read as scummier than us by the people who went along with your rankings, he took that and ran with it, misrepresenting what I had said. I'm too tired and I'm on my phone, but I'll find it in the AM.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2017 4:45:25 AM
At 6/10/2017 4:37:50 AM, Chaos88 wrote:

Yes, Cosmo (and Unstoppable for when he did play), once you played, it was a lot more fun interacting with you. Cosmo, you were right about me, but I think for the wrong reasons. Velcrow, too.

Speaking of Velcrow, thanks for playing and eventually showing up. But, holy crap do you tunnel. You happened to be right, but for the wrong reasons, as you ignored other factors in play. Don't forget to reassess and take in your surroundings.

I have no ideal if this is true or not, but often times town has a good gut feeling on somebody, but know they are expected to come up with a reasoning. He may have been right for the right reasons (His gut picking up a bunch of tells his conscious mind does not know how to interpret), but he just had to make up some random crap to support his instincts.
Chaos88
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2017 4:47:40 AM
At 6/10/2017 4:43:23 AM, warren42 wrote:
At 6/10/2017 4:40:21 AM, Chaos88 wrote:

No, when I said he was generally read as scummier than us by the people who went along with your rankings, he took that and ran with it, misrepresenting what I had said. I'm too tired and I'm on my phone, but I'll find it in the AM.

Misrepresentation is an act of intent. I don't think he intended to misrepresent. I think he misunderstood and refused to be corrected. Not a good trait, but not nefarious, either. He misunderstood a lot of things. He didn't pay attention, and then only heard what he wanted to.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2017 4:47:56 AM
At 6/10/2017 4:43:21 AM, XLAV wrote:
Aw man I missed my town spot

I wish you signed up. We could have played magical negro mafia like I wanted. I just felt like I could not post magical negro mafia unless it was hidden in a players choice theme because sensitive people would have avoided a game with that title.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2017 4:48:55 AM
Oh I forgot. Khaos was right, there was no theme linking mafia. It is just random serial killer pairings. I did not want the game to be breakable.
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2017 4:49:23 AM
At 6/10/2017 4:47:56 AM, Wylted wrote:

I wish you signed up. We could have played magical negro mafia like I wanted. I just felt like I could not post magical negro mafia unless it was hidden in a players choice theme because sensitive people would have avoided a game with that title.

Magical negros would have been the shizz. I'll carry that game for shure.

But eh, I got bored of maf.
Baby, you're the highlight of my lowlife

Favorite Debate:
Muhammad Drawing Contest
http://www.debate.org...
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2017 4:52:53 AM
At 6/10/2017 4:49:23 AM, XLAV wrote:

I was still creating it but the scum team was either going to be white saviors such as the chick in that movie about that thing or it was going to be All Morgan Freeman characters, since he plays a magical negro in every film he is in.

Little known fact. I was in a movie called Hudsucker Proxy, and the best character in the film is the magcal negro. He was definitely going to be in the game.
Chaos88
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2017 4:53:11 AM
At 6/10/2017 4:45:25 AM, Wylted wrote:

I have no ideal if this is true or not, but often times town has a good gut feeling on somebody, but know they are expected to come up with a reasoning. He may have been right for the right reasons (His gut picking up a bunch of tells his conscious mind does not know how to interpret), but he just had to make up some random crap to support his instincts.

And the random crap was wrong lol
I honestly believe that had Cosmo1 been scum, he wouldn't have said a peep. The way he was playing strikes me as a player who hones in one something and doesn't let go, even though they miss a lot. For example, he suggested that I was scum for my reaction to his FOS, saying it was OMGUS, even though I scum read him for the whole game. It wasn't a logical conclusion, and his gut reacted to low hanging fruit, that happened to be right. Remember, his gut was wrong about Cosmo1.

I did change wagons because it was easier. That was a valid point. But, I think his gut was only strengthened because he didn't understand my stated position or motivation.
Chaos88
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2017 4:55:42 AM
At 6/10/2017 4:52:53 AM, Wylted wrote:

Little known fact. I was in a movie called Hudsucker Proxy, and the best character in the film is the magcal negro. He was definitely going to be in the game.

What were you ten?
And, yeah, I didn't understand that janitor role one bit. It's the only thing I didn't like about the movie - the magic.
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2017 4:55:48 AM
At 6/10/2017 4:49:23 AM, XLAV wrote:

I was still creating it but the scum team was either going to be white saviors such as the chick in that movie about that thing or it was going to be All Morgan Freeman characters, since he plays a magical negro in every film he is in.
Morgan Freeman doesnt play a magical negro. He is a magical negro.
Thatd be a fun theme tho, lol

I knew you were a celebrity.
Baby, you're the highlight of my lowlife

Favorite Debate:
Muhammad Drawing Contest
http://www.debate.org...
Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2017 4:56:32 AM
At 6/10/2017 4:45:25 AM, Wylted wrote:

half the reason I don't give reads or don't post.... I just go off of vibes as town. :( Maybe I should try to play as scum as town... :thinking:
"How true it is that words are but vague shadows of the volumes we mean. Little audible links they are, chaining together great inaudible feelings and purposes."

"Nobody wants to be in your sig." ~Emilrose
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2017 4:58:46 AM
At 6/10/2017 4:55:42 AM, Chaos88 wrote:

What were you ten?

I think about ten. I was one of the kids running out of the school. When the one kid hula hoops my sister is clearly seen and is the most noticable ginger on screen http://www.youtube.com...

And, yeah, I didn't understand that janitor role one bit. It's the only thing I didn't like about the movie - the magic.