Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2017 2:16:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Dead Players

Wylted 1: 3x Justice - town

Udel: You are a 2x Hunter. On any 2 night phases of your choice, you may select a target. If you are lynched the following day phase, your target dies with you. You win with the mafia.

Anoid/bsh1: You are a Jailkeeper. Each night, you may choose to put another player in jail for the duration of the night phase. The jailed person cannot be targeted or killed in the night. They also cannot carry out any role/utility while jailed, including kills. Any used X-shot abilities for that night would be forfeited by someone in jail. You win with the town.

SeventhProfessor: You are a Vanilla townie. You have no official abilities. You win with the town.

Living Players

01 warren
02 Chaos
03 Sui
04 TUF
05 Magic/FT
06 Wylted 2 (Forever)
07 Lucky

It takes 4 votes to carry out a lynch. The day phase will expire on Wednesday, August 9 at 5:55 pm EST.
Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2017 2:30:42 PM
Bsh! Nooo!

7th makes sense as the NK. Udel flipping scum basically town confirmed her.

Overall I think a DP2 trade wasn't too bad given that it was nearly inevitable. Better than late game.

Lucky, did you try to take an action NP1?
"How true it is that words are but vague shadows of the volumes we mean. Little audible links they are, chaining together great inaudible feelings and purposes."

"Nobody wants to be in your sig." ~Emilrose
Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2017 2:31:14 PM
Oh, I see. It was not inevitable because it was x-shot. Oh well.
"How true it is that words are but vague shadows of the volumes we mean. Little audible links they are, chaining together great inaudible feelings and purposes."

Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2017 2:32:30 PM
TUF is my top scum read

Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2017 3:03:21 PM
But it's not strong. Will re-read soon

LikeMagic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2017 3:15:34 PM
Now I see why danielle wasn't willing to reveal the flip until the DP.

Sucks that we lost Bsh. The trade off of Udel's death really sucks for us actually. With the hunter power I wonder if there are two scum left or just one. I also wonder what power the remaining scum would have. It's likely they wanted Udel to carry out the night kill and risk getting caught to get a townie lynched with him.
LikeMagic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2017 3:25:32 PM
This is where we are at with claims I think:

01 warren -
02 Chaos -
03 Sui - Tracker
04 TUF -
05 Magic/FT -
06 Wylted 2 - Vanilla
07 Lucky - Vanilla

08 Wylted - Town 3x Justice
09 Udel - Scum 2X Hunter
10 Anoid - Town Jailkeeper
11 Seventh - Vanilla

We have two claimed vanillas and one confirmed on a flip, making three.
Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2017 3:44:19 PM
At 8/7/2017 3:25:32 PM, LikeMagic wrote:
If there are any other vanillas they should claim now.

Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2017 3:44:51 PM
Who do you favor for a lynch?

warren42
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2017 3:52:07 PM
I said last DP that I didn't like Chaos' defense of Udel, should he flip scum. He did. That said, I don't see Chaos defending Udel as scum. Something about it just seems forced, but it's too overtly scummy. I'll re-read the defense and post what I think about it tonight.

FT thought that if Udel was scum, Sui was his partner. I don't see it, so I really want to know why. Udel's flip buys FT/LM town cred.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2017 4:39:52 PM
One by one the clues get overlooked.

Including this one, there have been at least 6 clues in the game (day phase) so far to give context.

Some clues are admittedly more helpful than others.
LikeMagic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2017 4:42:28 PM
At 8/7/2017 3:44:51 PM, Sui_Generis wrote:
Who do you favor for a lynch?

I'm not sure. For some reason FT isn't sold on you, but I think your town and have been leaning town with my read on you all game. I especially think you would not have outed the tracking results as scum, because it ran the risk of informing town of the hunter role, which would have entirely undermined it. I am waiting on FT's thoughts, but I have you as my strongest town read. Chaos I am a little suspicious of, but I also don't think he'd keep tunneling us as scum. It draws unnecessary attention to himself and would create suspicion on him once we flipped scum should he succeed in our lynch. TUF I am not sold on as town, but FT seemed to be pretty confident in his town read of TUF. It strikes me as interesting that TUF claimed he could confirm Bsh. This seems like something scum could do to get town cred, knowing Bsh was town. But I'd generally like to know how TUF could possibly confirm Bsh visited (jailkept) lucky. Warren I am not sure of. I noted the inconsistency in his playstyle this game and I don't see how a breakup makes someone more focused, aggressive, and active, but he hasn't stood out to me since DP1. Wylted2 seems to be focused since replacing in, which is noteworthy. He was obnoxious and d!ckish as town DP1. Lucky didn't post at all last DP, so I don't know what to make of him. Right now I buy his vanilla claim, especially since he gave it post clue. I guess if I was to rank the players from most suspicious to least it'd be:

TUF
Wylted2
Chaos
Warren
Sui
Lucky

But I don't have a strong enough scum read to lynch someone yet.
Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2017 4:46:23 PM
At 8/7/2017 3:52:07 PM, warren42 wrote:
I said last DP that I didn't like Chaos' defense of Udel, should he flip scum. He did. That said, I don't see Chaos defending Udel as scum. Something about it just seems forced, but it's too overtly scummy. I'll re-read the defense and post what I think about it tonight.

FT thought that if Udel was scum, Sui was his partner. I don't see it, so I really want to know why. Udel's flip buys FT/LM town cred.
I remember thinking at the time that I understood why, but that it was ridiculous.

I'm betting he doesn't still think it. Even apart from my assistance in lynching him.

LikeMagic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2017 4:47:24 PM

I need to read this too. I don't remember chaos defending udel. I remember him being antagonistic to FT. The way the end of the DP seemed to me is that udel didn't put up a fight, I imagine the scummate(s) wouldn't either. Now that i see the flip I think it's because they didn't care since they knew anoid would die too. We were duped a little.

FT thought that if Udel was scum, Sui was his partner. I don't see it, so I really want to know why.

I don't see it either. So I can't help you with that. I think sui is town.
Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2017 4:48:26 PM
At 8/7/2017 4:42:28 PM, LikeMagic wrote:
FT's confidence in TUF stays my suspicion, so I'll join you for Wylted pressure.

More input after work after a reread

LikeMagic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2017 4:48:44 PM
When I have time later I will compile all of Danielle's posts to try to find all these alleged clews we're missing.
LikeMagic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2017 4:49:02 PM
At 8/7/2017 4:39:52 PM, Danielle wrote:
One by one the clues get overlooked.

Including this one, there have been at least 6 clues in the game (day phase) so far to give context.

Some clues are admittedly more helpful than others.

Take it easy velcrow. ;-)
LikeMagic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2017 4:51:48 PM
At 8/7/2017 4:48:26 PM, Sui_Generis wrote:
At 8/7/2017 4:42:28 PM, LikeMagic wrote:
FT's confidence in TUF stays my suspicion, so I'll join you for Wylted pressure.

More input after work after a reread

Id like to know if he's still confident. He expressed the read with certainty DP1. There's been little to no discussion of TUF since, and I haven't even considered him as a scum candidate really. But now I think by PoE he needs to be looked at. I will await FT's thoughts though before pressuring him. Should we get a claim from wylted?
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2017 4:57:02 PM
At 8/7/2017 4:49:02 PM, LikeMagic wrote:

My face every time LikeMagic complains about VelCrow's (admittedly kinda bogus) game: http://i.imgur.com...
LikeMagic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2017 5:04:00 PM
At 8/7/2017 4:57:02 PM, Danielle wrote:
At 8/7/2017 4:49:02 PM, LikeMagic wrote:

My face every time LikeMagic complains about VelCrow's (admittedly kinda bogus) game: http://i.imgur.com...

In that case I will complain more often
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2017 6:14:01 PM

01 warren -
02 Chaos -
03 Sui - Tracker
04 TUF -
05 Magic/FT -
06 Wylted 2 - Vanilla
07 Lucky - Vanilla

09 Udel - Scum 2X Hunter
11 Seventh - Vanilla

Why weren't't you guys on that lynch wagon when it was supposedly a scum read of yours? It seems really retarded or scummy not to be on that.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2017 6:15:36 PM

Chaos voted withtown. Meanwhile FT scum read Udel but then did not vote. WTF
LikeMagic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2017 6:17:50 PM
At 8/7/2017 6:14:01 PM, Wylted wrote:

01 warren -
02 Chaos -
03 Sui - Tracker
04 TUF -
05 Magic/FT -
06 Wylted 2 - Vanilla
07 Lucky - Vanilla

09 Udel - Scum 2X Hunter
11 Seventh - Vanilla

Why weren't't you guys on that lynch wagon when it was supposedly a scum read of yours? It seems really retarded or scummy not to be on that.

we did vote.
LikeMagic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2017 6:19:08 PM
At 8/7/2017 6:15:36 PM, Wylted wrote:

What are you talking about? I unvoted pending sui's info, then FT came on and pushed his lynch when I was off.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2017 6:20:24 PM
Abyobe not on that super obvious wagon is suspect. Particularly the ones who thought he was scum but refused to vote

<Strong>VTL LM
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2017 6:21:18 PM
At 8/7/2017 6:19:08 PM, LikeMagic wrote:

What are you talking about? I unvoted pending sui's info, then FT came on and pushed his lynch when I was off.

Lookat the final vote count
LikeMagic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2017 6:24:58 PM
At 8/7/2017 6:21:18 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 8/7/2017 6:19:08 PM, LikeMagic wrote:

Lookat the final vote count

Then there's clearly either a miscount or FT missed the fact I unvoted when I was off. But FT made all of the arguments for lynching Udel and scum read him long before anyone. So it's interesting that you're trying to argue us scum by the vote count. Please explain what you think would be the scum motive in pushing his lynch but then not lynching him?
LikeMagic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2017 6:26:12 PM
At 8/7/2017 6:22:14 PM, Wylted wrote:
Anyway this thing is dying. Maybe just lynch lucky. Between him and the duo

what's dying. what are you talking about. This is a pretty active game and some of the most veteran players are the ones still alive. And how is lucky a top scum read?