---The Dresden Files Mafia: D4---

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2017 3:00:46 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
DIED IN THE NIGHT

Ford - You are DEMONREACH. You and Mab are largely responsible for saving Harry from his own, clumsily noble attempt to kill himself. Once he emerged from his near-death state, you kept his psychic child from bursting forth from Harry's head. And, you--namely, the island which is inseparable from you--have offered Harry shelter and protection on several occasions. You are not just a genius loci, you are Harry's Sanctum and Merlin's prison, locking away monsters which could wreak havoc on the world. Therefore, you are the protective JOAT. You have the following 2-shot abilities: Doctor and Bodyguard. As the Doctor, you may protect a player from lethal actions aimed at them. As the Bodyguard, you may redirect lethal actions aimed at your target to yourself. You win with the town.

GRAVEYARD

Smithers - Anastasia Luccio, Vanilla - Town
Khaos 1 - Donald Morgan, Visitor - Town
Warren - Shagnasty, Hunter - Mafia
Khaos 2 - Anna Valmont, Vanilla - Town
Danielle - Erlking, Hunting - Town
Ford - Demonreach, JOAT - Town

LIVING PLAYERS

TUF
LM
Vaar
Sui
Wylted
Unstob
Udel (7th)

With 7 players alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch.
The DP ends at 11:00pm, EST, on 8/28/17.
This and all future DPs will now only last 48 hours.

Good luck!
I'm a Bish.
Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2017 3:17:32 AM
At 8/27/2017 3:00:46 AM, bsh1 wrote:
DIED IN THE NIGHT

Ford - You are DEMONREACH. You and Mab are largely responsible for saving Harry from his own, clumsily noble attempt to kill himself. Once he emerged from his near-death state, you kept his psychic child from bursting forth from Harry's head. And, you--namely, the island which is inseparable from you--have offered Harry shelter and protection on several occasions. You are not just a genius loci, you are Harry's Sanctum and Merlin's prison, locking away monsters which could wreak havoc on the world. Therefore, you are the protective JOAT.
Wow, I could have sworn he was a jailkeeper. Based on the fact that he's literally a magic jail ahaha.

You have the following 2-shot abilities: Doctor and Bodyguard. As the Doctor, you may protect a player from lethal actions aimed at them. As the Bodyguard, you may redirect lethal actions aimed at your target to yourself. You win with the town.
Did Ford clue us in who he was gonna visit last night? AFAWK right now he could have been the NK, or he could have taken a bodyguard shot right? How much sense does it make for the mafia to have shot him? Vs TUF...... I think it would make sense for mafia to have shot TUF if TUF is town, and Ford clearly agreed, so it makes sense that Ford could have gotten shot bodyguarding TUF.
"How true it is that words are but vague shadows of the volumes we mean. Little audible links they are, chaining together great inaudible feelings and purposes."

"Nobody wants to be in your sig." ~Emilrose
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2017 4:31:01 AM
I lied about being 2x. I was 3 x. This time for realsies. I tracked LM, she visited no one. I am going to assume she is town for now, though she could be ninja, I am not going to hedge my bet on that.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2017 4:34:23 AM
vaarka, lm, and unstobb are in my town pile. The latter two based on night actions, vaarka based on his almost lynch last dp, plus my earlier read on him. I feel 7th or sui is a good lynch based on POE.

VTL Udel (7th)
Unstobbaple
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2017 5:50:16 AM
Wylted is innocent and I copped Ford last night who ended up being innocent obviously. I copped myself DP1 to confirm that I was not flavored and I was innocent. If I were insane or paranoid I would have gotten a guilty result. Even if we mislynch today I'm guessing it'll be 3 vs 2 the next day phase. Mafia can't get lynch a quick lynch on Wylted now So I think that gives us a good shot.

Sry for the pressure Wylted but I'll likely be murdered tonight.

When it looked like we couldn't get a good lynch last round I just tried to get enough suspicion on me that I wouldn't get an Nk and free up any protection role but I don't think that would work again.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2017 6:14:07 AM
At 8/27/2017 5:50:16 AM, Unstobbaple wrote:
Wylted is innocent and I copped Ford last night who ended up being innocent obviously. I copped myself DP1 to confirm that I was not flavored and I was innocent. If I were insane or paranoid I would have gotten a guilty result. Even if we mislynch today I'm guessing it'll be 3 vs 2 the next day phase. Mafia can't get lynch a quick lynch on Wylted now So I think that gives us a good shot.

There was pressure on me?

When it looked like we couldn't get a good lynch last round I just tried to get enough suspicion on me that I wouldn't get an Nk and free up any protection role but I don't think that would work again.

Also, for the love of God let's just kill Vaarka. Why did he survive last DP?
Unstobbaple
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2017 6:29:58 AM
At 8/27/2017 6:14:07 AM, Wylted wrote:

Currently there is. I'm hoping someone will kill you instead of me so I can play another day. Instead, tomorrow you'll be the one confirmed innocent person tho so... under bus thrown basically.

I'm gonna have to look up why there is so much Vaarka lynch heat going. I just wasn't confident last round and could not get the explanation out of anyone.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2017 6:34:36 AM
At 8/27/2017 6:29:58 AM, Unstobbaple wrote:

Currently there is. I'm hoping someone will kill you instead of me so I can play another day. Instead, tomorrow you'll be the one confirmed innocent person tho so... under bus thrown basically.

I'm gonna have to look up why there is so much Vaarka lynch heat going. I just wasn't confident last round and could not get the explanation out of anyone.

Well, you could be naive flavored. I won't be dead.
Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2017 12:21:20 PM
At 8/27/2017 6:34:36 AM, Wylted wrote:
Well, you could be naive flavored. I won't be dead.
Naive isn't a flavor in this game
"How true it is that words are but vague shadows of the volumes we mean. Little audible links they are, chaining together great inaudible feelings and purposes."

Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2017 12:27:08 PM
At 8/27/2017 4:34:23 AM, TUF wrote:
vaarka, lm, and unstobb are in my town pile. The latter two based on night actions, vaarka based on his almost lynch last dp, plus my earlier read on him. I feel 7th or sui is a good lynch based on POE.
That's it? Just POE? Color me reluctant. Though I suppose I don't know that I have much else other than POE at this point, with Wylted and Udel as good as any. :/

VTL Udel (7th)
Though I think it's clear which of the two options I'd prefer.

Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2017 12:28:41 PM
VTL Udel (7th)
what were your individual results? Did you catch unstob visiting someone?

Also remember that NOT using a role one night doesn't prove anything. If I'm, say, a mafia 2x roleblocker, I may not have used it early in the game, when roles weren't outed.

Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2017 12:33:12 PM
Keep in mind that Lawyer and Godfather are roles in this game.

What is your read on TUF?

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2017 2:02:27 PM

VTL Udel (7th)

Had Udel actually posted? I forgot he was in the game.
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

"You're too young to be so wise, mate. Tone it down a little." - Devilry

*puffs bubble pipe*
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2017 2:02:58 PM

B/c I'm town ;3
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

*puffs bubble pipe*
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2017 5:39:45 PM
At 8/27/2017 12:27:08 PM, Sui_Generis wrote:
That's it? Just POE? Color me reluctant. Though I suppose I don't know that I have much else other than POE at this point, with Wylted and Udel as good as any. :/

Wylted was copped innocent, though I suppose he could be god father. Udel really doesn't have anything positive night actions wise going for him to vindicate him.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2017 5:39:45 PM
At 8/27/2017 12:27:08 PM, Sui_Generis wrote:

Wylted was copped innocent, though I suppose he could be god father. Udel really doesn't have anything positive night actions wise going for him to vindicate him.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2017 5:42:21 PM
At 8/27/2017 12:28:41 PM, Sui_Generis wrote:
VTL Udel (7th)
what were your individual results? Did you catch unstob visiting someone?

I outed them last DP. Np1 chaos (forever) visited no one, Np2 Unstob visited wylted, Np3 LM visited no one.

Also remember that NOT using a role one night doesn't prove anything. If I'm, say, a mafia 2x roleblocker, I may not have used it early in the game, when roles weren't outed.

I am aware of this, but I also don't have a reason to explicitly scum read her other than just a wariness of her player level. Which is why I tracked her, and the result only dampens any of that wariness. I'll keep an eye on her behavior.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2017 5:46:21 PM
At 8/27/2017 2:02:27 PM, Vaarka wrote:

VTL Udel (7th)

He just barely replaced 7th, who hadn't posted very much at all.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2017 5:51:11 PM
At 8/27/2017 5:46:21 PM, TUF wrote:

VTL Udel (7th)

Didn't he replace him at the start of DP3 though? I'm not scum reading him for it, but complete inactivity isn't exactly a good thing, yaknow?
-

*puffs bubble pipe*
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2017 6:04:06 PM
At 8/27/2017 5:51:11 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 8/27/2017 5:46:21 PM, TUF wrote:

VTL Udel (7th)

Didn't he replace him at the start of DP3 though? I'm not scum reading him for it, but complete inactivity isn't exactly a good thing, yaknow?

Ah maybe, I thought he was just barely replaced. Either way, yeah not a good thing.
LikeMagic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2017 10:51:28 PM
At 8/27/2017 4:31:01 AM, TUF wrote:
I lied about being 2x. I was 3 x. This time for realsies. I tracked LM, she visited no one. I am going to assume she is town for now, though she could be ninja, I am not going to hedge my bet on that.

Why wouldn't you track Vaar?
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2017 10:56:55 PM
At 8/27/2017 10:51:28 PM, LikeMagic wrote:

Only reason I can guess is because he says he townreads me
-

*puffs bubble pipe*
LikeMagic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2017 11:00:06 PM
At 8/27/2017 10:56:55 PM, Vaarka wrote:

Sure but still worth tracking you. You claimed vanilla and have had the most heat. I'd have tracked you to clear that up one way or the other
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2017 11:01:34 PM
At 8/27/2017 11:00:06 PM, LikeMagic wrote:

Sure but still worth tracking you. You claimed vanilla and have had the most heat. I'd have tracked you to clear that up one way or the other

Can't argue with that I guess. Who've you got eyes on this DP?
-

*puffs bubble pipe*
LikeMagic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2017 11:10:10 PM
At 8/27/2017 11:01:34 PM, Vaarka wrote:

I assume there isn't a cop fake claim, cuz that would be BS modding. So unstop I am putting securely in my town pile. I am going to assume wylted is town for now, though a godfather is possible. So that leaves you, udel, sui, and TUF. That's my order of suspicion. I want to reread the DPs though. What about you?
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2017 11:13:22 PM
At 8/27/2017 11:10:10 PM, LikeMagic wrote:
At 8/27/2017 11:01:34 PM, Vaarka wrote:

I assume there isn't a cop fake claim, cuz that would be BS modding. So unstop I am putting securely in my town pile. I am going to assume wylted is town for now, though a godfather is possible. So that leaves you, udel, sui, and TUF. That's my order of suspicion. I want to reread the DPs though. What about you?

At this point I have no idea whether to say "TUF is town" or "TUF is scum". Behaviorally, towards the start of the game, I would've said scum (in fact I did). Now, however, if we have a potential watcher (or whatever he is), I don't wanna just hop on the lynch wagon (hence why I unvoted last DP). Udel is too inactive to read, and Sui I'm also not sure. You seem town enough, and Wylted seems town enough for now as well.
-

*puffs bubble pipe*
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2017 11:19:35 PM

Why should I have tracked varka?
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2017 12:07:21 AM
At 8/27/2017 11:20:45 PM, TUF wrote:
At 8/27/2017 11:10:10 PM, LikeMagic wrote:
I was more nervous of you than I was of vaarka

Why were you nervous of her? I don't think she's done anything this game that really says "LM might be scum".
-

*puffs bubble pipe*