---The Dresden Files Mafia: D5---

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2017 5:38:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
LYNCHED LAST DP

Ford 2 - You are MARTHA LIBERTY. You are a member of the Senior Council, the ruling executive body of the White Council. This status marks you not only as immensely politically powerful, but also as an immensely powerful witch in your own right. That being said, I can genuinely only remember you having a speaking role in a single book in the series, and you have barely made an impression on me as a reader. Therefore, you are VANILLA. You have no role. You win with the town.

DIED LAST NIGHT

Unstob - You are KARRIN MURPHY, former police officer in charge of Special Investigations, the branch of Chicago PD charged with investigating supernatural affairs. You are one of Harry's closest and most trusted friends, but you are also someone he loves. You are pretty much a BAMF. You can throwdown with hulking, ancient Viking soldiers, you can wield an AT-4 84-mm anti-tank weapon like a pro, and, naturally, you're a damned good investigator. Therefore, you are the COP. Each night you may target another player. You will learn whether your target wins with the mafia (guilty) or not (innocent). You win with the town.

GRAVEYARD

Smithers - Anastasia Luccio, Vanilla - Town
Khaos 1 - Donald Morgan, Visitor - Town
Warren - Shagnasty, Hunter - Mafia
Khaos 2 - Anna Valmont, Vanilla - Town
Danielle - Erlking, Hunting - Town
Ford 1 - Demonreach, JOAT - Town
Ford 2 - Martha Liberty, Vanilla - Town
Unstob - Karrin Murphy, Cop - Town

LIVING PLAYERS

TUF
LM
Vaar
Sui
Khaos 3 (Wylted)

With 5 players alive, it takes 3 votes to lynch.
The DP ends at 1:30pm, EST, on 8/31/17.

Good luck!
I'm a Bish.
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2017 5:39:25 PM
ATTENTION

Khaos is replacing Wylted. Normally, I do not allow players to replace in more than once per game, but I am getting rather desperate. Khaos is absolutely not eligible to replace in again, however. I will not allow people to replace in more than three times.
I'm a Bish.
Chaos88
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2017 6:02:12 PM
I assume there are three scum. I'd like to hear thoughts from everyone on who they think is town and also, who they think are the two remaining mafia.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2017 6:06:17 PM
Why'd we lynch Ford last DP?

Also I have a race today, so I won't be very active until later tonight
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

"You're too young to be so wise, mate. Tone it down a little." - Devilry

*puffs bubble pipe*
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2017 6:08:22 PM
At 8/29/2017 6:02:12 PM, Chaos88 wrote:
I assume there are three scum. I'd like to hear thoughts from everyone on who they think is town and also, who they think are the two remaining mafia.

Also, we should watch our votes. If there are two left, and a townie votes for another townie, then scum can hammer and win.

Khaos what do you think of TUF? I'm still down for a TUF lynch
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

"You're too young to be so wise, mate. Tone it down a little." - Devilry

*puffs bubble pipe*
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2017 6:13:01 PM
ATTENTION

I will be relatively inactive for the next several hours. I have an int'l flight boarding in 45 minutes. I will try to check in with the game once I get to my layover destination, and then I'm back on another flight.

Just keep this in mind, because I may not be able to update the vote count or post time checks as frequently as I normally would. Thanks.
I'm a Bish.
Chaos88
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2017 6:14:42 PM
At 8/29/2017 6:08:22 PM, Vaarka wrote:

Also, we should watch our votes. If there are two left, and a townie votes for another townie, then scum can hammer and win.

I'm reserving disclosure until LM and Sui chime in. They have been far too quiet, and at this stage, they need to be more vocal. (of course, I only peeked here and there at the last two FPs as it happened, so, maybe they have been vocal).

The re is something I need to find in previous DPs anyway, soiought not say anything I'll have to correct.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2017 6:19:35 PM
Well I was wrong about ford. I reckon someone will try to mis-lynch me over it. My reads have been attrocious this game. Ford's push on me seemed very scummy though, and unlike him. This is likely mylo, so I won't take the lead on this one. I am horrible at this game
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2017 6:22:05 PM
why wasn't unstob x shot?

Also did he ever out his results? We know he copped wylted (chaos) and never said anything so I am assuming chaos is town since he checked his flavor. Unless he is naive.
LikeMagic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2017 6:23:41 PM
At 8/29/2017 5:53:45 PM, Chaos88 wrote:
Did unstoppable give his results?

Unstop I believe said he visited himself, wylted, and Ford. I think he said all were innocent. If he didn't outright say it then he implied it.
Chaos88
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2017 6:25:19 PM
At 8/29/2017 6:23:41 PM, LikeMagic wrote:

Unstop I believe said he visited himself, wylted, and Ford. I think he said all were innocent. If he didn't outright say it then he implied it.

Who do you think are scum, who is town? Why?

Has Sui claimed yet? Have you? I don't recall seeing those.
LikeMagic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2017 6:29:50 PM

TUF is my number one scum suspect at this point. Just not sure who the second mafia would be. I will need to reread.
LikeMagic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2017 6:41:08 PM
At 8/29/2017 6:25:19 PM, Chaos88 wrote:

TUF is my only strong scum read. I have found him behaviorally suspicious since DP1. His push for a random mass claim and claim that is was MYLO early on, added to that suspicion. But he convinced me I was being unreasonable and had some prior game bias, so I backed off. But now I think he was playing me and my emotions. Not sure who his partner would be.

Has Sui claimed yet? Have you? I don't recall seeing those.

I character claimed. I am Ivy. May as well full claim. I am the Oracle. Each night I get to ask a question about the setup. Last night I asked if there was a godfather. The answer was yes. NP1 I asked if there were two cops. The answer was No. NP2 I asked if there were two of the same power role in the game. The answer was Yes. NP3 I asked If there was a cop. The answer was yes.
LikeMagic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2017 6:56:31 PM
At 8/29/2017 6:08:22 PM, Vaarka wrote:

Who do you think his partner would be if there are two scum left?
Chaos88
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2017 6:57:33 PM
At 8/29/2017 6:19:35 PM, TUF wrote:
Well I was wrong about ford. I reckon someone will try to mis-lynch me over it. My reads have been attrocious this game. Ford's push on me seemed very scummy though, and unlike him. This is likely mylo, so I won't take the lead on this one. I am horrible at this game

This post doesn't look like town. I still want to hear your thoughts.
Chaos88
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2017 7:11:04 PM
At 8/29/2017 6:41:08 PM, LikeMagic wrote:

TUF is my only strong scum read. I have found him behaviorally suspicious since DP1. His push for a random mass claim and claim that is was MYLO early on, added to that suspicion. But he convinced me I was being unreasonable and had some prior game bias, so I backed off. But now I think he was playing me and my emotions. Not sure who his partner would be.

What about his behavior is suspicious?
LikeMagic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2017 7:29:29 PM
At 8/29/2017 7:11:04 PM, Chaos88 wrote:

What about his behavior is suspicious?

I explained my early concerns. But back in DP1 I felt his weirdly aggressive defense of smithers was odd and could be scum trying to get town cred upon the flip. He then tried to play down the significance of his smithers defense when I was calling it out DP2. I would have to go reread to be certain and I am about to leave for a meeting, but when he was arguing with me about the smithers thing I remember feeling like he was trying to undermine and discredit thing. Then DP3 he came in and said it was MYLO and we all needed to full claim, which felt like an attempt to get info. And it worked pretty well. Pretty much making a hit list for scum. The weirdest part of that whole thing was he came in and declared we must all full claim and that he'd be doing so last. He then put his vote on someone for their claim, but instead full claimed before ever getting that person's claim. All that plus last DP, and Ford's conviction about him in the twilight makes him my biggest suspect.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2017 8:11:15 PM
At 8/29/2017 6:27:26 PM, Chaos88 wrote:

What were your results again? when did you first disclose them?

DP3, and 4.

NP1, I targeted forever before you replaced her, she visited no one. Np2 I tracked unstop, who visited wylted. NP3 I tracked LM who visted no one. And that's all my tracker shots.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2017 8:13:25 PM
At 8/29/2017 6:57:33 PM, Chaos88 wrote:

Yeah I don't have any outside of POE. I also claimed the main character, so if you think the mod is a bastard mod, I'll bandwagon you in the endgame if you wanna rip on him for giving me that fake claim. But he didn't, and I hope you would know bsh1 not to do this.

I think sui or vaarka could be scum. I don't fully trust LM, but my result on her looks good for her in my book.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2017 8:15:46 PM

I was playing your logic, not emotions, and I was doing that as townie. Again the lynch was between me and ford it seemed, and I know I am town so I wanted it to be on ford. I was wrong about his behavior, doesn't mean I am wrong about the mod being a bastard for giving harry dresden as a fake claim.
Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2017 12:10:55 AM
At 8/29/2017 5:43:03 PM, Chaos88 wrote:
Well, well, well.... I know who I'm concerned about.
Who?

Has everyone roleclaimed? If not, they should.
I'm...another town JOAT. :3 1x day rolecop, 1x watcher, 1x bulletproof. Something about me hearing confessions, sensing spirits, part time priest / lawyer / vampire slayer, and guardian angels looking out for me makes me joat. I breadcrumbed DP1 in a reply to, I think 7th, when he was either talking about breadcrumbs or his claim, I can't recall. I'll find it later.
DP1 I rolecopped Dani (hence googling Hunter, to refresh myself), NP1 I watched LM.

yes, he used it on himself NP1, and Wylted(you) later and then dead people, IIRC.

I.... really don't know how to answer this rn. one thing I AM sure of is that I think I can read you better than Wylted (though perhaps it isn't saying much.) So perhaps you can still help POE out. I'll give reads later when I can read in depth. I'm just getting all my replies and stuff out ATM. TUF is my first pick, but.... I'm open to being persuaded. I'll probably end up sheeping town bloc upon rereads. It's easier for me to see town actions during rereads than to catch scumslips.

Odds of only one, powerful scum left? Some demon god or something?

I'm reserving disclosure until LM and Sui chime in. They have been far too quiet, and at this stage, they need to be more vocal. (of course, I only peeked here and there at the last two FPs as it happened, so, maybe they have been vocal).
I think I have been. Definitely 50th percentile of activity... these late DPs move slower

There is something I need to find in previous DPs anyway, so I ought not say anything I'll have to correct.
hmm?

Has Sui claimed yet?
done

okay went back:

At 8/15/2017 4:05:11 AM, Sui_Generis wrote:
At 8/15/2017 1:35:26 AM, Smithereens wrote:
At 8/15/2017 12:18:41 AM, Chaos88 wrote:
Smithers, I'd like to know why you asked me why I outted my character?
The last game I had with you we nearly had to derail the game because you refused to your literal dying breath to claim under pressure, so I was somewhat surprised that you would simply out your character with not a single bit of reservation in this game.
I don't have that issue and usually add my claim early, I don't think you'll find a game of mine where I haven't made a claim of some sort Dp1.
Just to be clear, wasn't that because he had some town PR power-play he was trying to make? can't remember the difference, but. Odds are he just has no PR or a PR that he doesn't think he can use to the same effect here. Anyway. The outing of a character is quite different than of a role... he also said he'd be playing differently this game.

Just to be clear
Odds are
Anyway.
The outing of

the first capital letter and then every other one following a period.

Agreed, but why do you think so?
"How true it is that words are but vague shadows of the volumes we mean. Little audible links they are, chaining together great inaudible feelings and purposes."

"Nobody wants to be in your sig." ~Emilrose
Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2017 12:11:04 AM
At 8/29/2017 6:06:17 PM, Vaarka wrote:
Why'd we lynch Ford last DP?

Also I have a race today, so I won't be very active until later tonight
POE and expected interaction confirmations, and I was following LM

If Ford flipped scum town would've won easily, assuming a third scum. TUF would be clear town who was and probably still is my first pick...

I am as well, tentatively. I want to run this DP out to the max though
"How true it is that words are but vague shadows of the volumes we mean. Little audible links they are, chaining together great inaudible feelings and purposes."

Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2017 12:12:36 AM
TUF is my only strong scum read. I have found him behaviorally suspicious since DP1. His push for a random mass claim and claim that is was MYLO early on, added to that suspicion.
Was that when he was allegedly drunk, or was that different?

But he convinced me I was being unreasonable and had some prior game bias, so I backed off. But now I think he was playing me and my emotions. Not sure who his partner would be.
you? :3 manufacturing your conflict only to have you escape his focus.... and as I just now figured out how TUF could have gotten dresden as a fake claim with you as mafia oracle........

Though I forgot he didn't claim DP1, lol, so you wouldn't have had to be day oracle for that to be the case.

I character claimed. I am Ivy. May as well full claim. I am the Oracle. Each night I get to ask a question about the setup. Last night I asked if there was a godfather. The answer was yes.
Well then. :/ That brings WIFOM to Khaos's cop results vindication....

NP1 I asked if there were two cops. The answer was No. NP2 I asked if there were two of the same power role in the game. The answer was Yes.

Did you not worry about getting a known positive from Warren's Mimic? Like Bsh would treat his mimic'd role as his role, and answer yes?

NP3 I asked If there was a cop. The answer was yes.
Well that doesn't help us now. :/

Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2017 12:12:43 AM
Well I was wrong about ford. I reckon someone will try to mis-lynch me over it. My reads have been attrocious this game. Ford's push on me seemed very scummy though, and unlike him. This is likely mylo,
If there's two scum it's LYLO

so I won't take the lead on this one. I am horrible at this game
or you're scum :^)

why wasn't unstob x shot?
Why would you assume he would be?

Also did he ever out his results? We know he copped wylted (chaos) and never said anything so I am assuming chaos is town since he checked his flavor. Unless he is naive.
He did out them, and, as I've said before, naive isn't an available flavor in this game....

Yeah I don't have any outside of POE. I also claimed the main character, so if you think the mod is a bastard mod, I'll bandwagon you in the endgame if you wanna rip on him for giving me that fake claim. But he didn't, and I hope you would know bsh1 not to do this.
Dunno. Maybe LM is secretly DAY oracle and your scummate and you used her to get your fake claim, even though it wasn't given. Or you asked for the theme, and that let you figure out he was safe.

I think sui or vaarka could be scum. I don't fully trust LM, but my result on her looks good for her in my book.
spoonfeed me the case for vaarka??

Are you scumteam with LM?

Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2017 12:13:33 AM
I wrote all my responses and sent them at once so I accidentally referred to my TUF response in LM's response, which precedes it, JSYK