Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2017 11:44:04 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
LYNCHED LAST DP

No one

DIED IN THE NIGHT

Coveny - You are a Doctor. Each night you may select a player. This player will be protected from lethal actions during that night. You may not self-target. You win with the Town.

LIVING PLAYERS

1. Pie
2. Breaking
3. Supa
4. TUF
5. Warren
6. ten

With 6 players alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch
The Day Phase will end in 72 hours, or at 6:45pm, EST, on 12/15/17

Have a happy Day Phase ^.^

Attention: tenyearsoflight is replacing Disc
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

"You're too young to be so wise, mate. Tone it down a little." - Devilry

*puffs bubble pipe*
SupaDudz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2017 12:32:30 AM
Let's get a starter vote up there... I am going to resume the vote I have DP2

VTL Breaking

Read DP2 for my reasoning
People Saying Stuff

"I just like the cream pie!!!"-FanBoy 2018

Popular Opinion on Supa

"Supa is an idiot"-Wylted
"rippery doo and fvck me sideways supa. wtf."-Smith
"That idiot didn't even tell us. Sad."-Pie

Since the opinion is strong...why not a shameless plug

https://www.youtube.com...

SUBSCRIBE
SupaDudz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2017 12:33:26 AM
At 12/13/2017 12:31:09 AM, ILikePie5 wrote:
Alright y'all, what's our course of action? Is it still Disc/Ten.

Ten replaces Disc
People Saying Stuff

Popular Opinion on Supa

SUBSCRIBE
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2017 12:34:59 AM
Official Vote Count

Breaking (1/4) - Supa

If you believe I have made a mistake, let me know and I will recount
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

*puffs bubble pipe*
ILikePie5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2017 12:43:20 AM
At 12/13/2017 12:32:30 AM, SupaDudz wrote:

VTL Breaking

You voted Disc though right?
SupaDudz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2017 12:46:51 AM
At 12/13/2017 12:43:20 AM, ILikePie5 wrote:
At 12/13/2017 12:32:30 AM, SupaDudz wrote:

VTL Breaking

You voted Disc though right?

No, my main vote was breaking throughout the game.

I voted DD solely because we were unsure of DD being inactive and being replaced and that the DP2 was dead and we needed to prevent town from no lynch. My vote in the end went for breaking as final.
People Saying Stuff

Popular Opinion on Supa

SUBSCRIBE
tenyearsoflight
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2017 3:11:59 AM
Last dayphase was very bad because no consensus was reached. Town needs to lynch because if you do not lynch, motives become ambiguous. As I skimmed the previous day phase, it does not look like DD claimed. It also doesn't look like there was a good reason why he should have claimed, because the only people voting for him were Coveny and TUF... neither of whom had good reasons for VTLing him outside of his inactivity.

These people were on GrayParrot's Lynch:

Official Vote Count

Disc (1/5) - Coveny
Grey (5/5) - TUF, Breaking, Supa, Disc, Pie

This was DP2:

Official Vote Count

TUF (1/4) - Breaking
Disc (2/4) - Coveny, TUF
Breaking (1/4) - Supa
Warren (1/4) - Disc

These are the living players:

1. Pie
2. Breaking
3. Supa
4. TUF
5. Warren
6. DD (tenyearsoflight)

Coveny died in the night. Coveny was just tunneling DD the entire DP1 and DP2, which was very stupid. His attitude is arrogant and pointless. He is playing like he isn't thinking about the game but thinks that the fact that he has a role that is significant means that he is, as a player, significant. This is obviously not the case.

Seems like Coveny's kill was to set up DD (who I am now) for today's lynch, since TUF was going in that direction. TUF, while pretty obnoxious, doesn't seem like he's bold enough to make that night kill himself. If he is, I stand corrected, but fact is that I think he's town as it stands. Coveny had to be NK'd because he wasn't going to be mislynched, though, because no one CC'd him as doctor, right? So, that tailors my town read on TUF.

Supa claims to have voted DD only to prevent a no-lynch. Doesn't seem like a good reason, but doesn't seem like a scum reason. Supa is too active to be scum. He's arbitrarily being arbitrary, though. Feels town.

So, not TUF and not Supa. Who does that leave? Ah, yes, Pie, Breaking and Warren. Two of them must be scum... but who?

Warren's reads aren't definite, and he's not interacting with Pie. Pie seems to be avoiding him, too. Their absence of forum interaction looks conspicuous. Basically, Pie responds to everyone but Warren. Warren responds to everyone but Pie. Coincidence? I think not.

VTL Warren

Tomorrow, we kill Pie.
#snowflake
SupaDudz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2017 3:24:13 AM
At 12/13/2017 3:11:59 AM, tenyearsoflight wrote:

Warren's reads aren't definite, and he's not interacting with Pie. Pie seems to be avoiding him, too. Their absence of forum interaction looks conspicuous. Basically, Pie responds to everyone but Warren. Warren responds to everyone but Pie. Coincidence? I think not.

that is very true very true. i was thinking a team before. i don't want to jump to conclusions just yet but right now that is a very true statement. my vote stand
VTL Warren

Tomorrow, we kill Pie.
People Saying Stuff

Popular Opinion on Supa

SUBSCRIBE
tenyearsoflight
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2017 3:24:57 AM
Oh, I forgot to mention it, but Breaking isn't playing scummy. He's interacting with too many people, doing meaningful things.
#snowflake
tenyearsoflight
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2017 3:26:55 AM
At 12/13/2017 3:24:13 AM, SupaDudz wrote:

that is very true very true. i was thinking a team before. i don't want to jump to conclusions just yet but right now that is a very true statement. my vote stand
VTL Warren

Tomorrow, we kill Pie.

Breaking isn't scum, or if he is, he's not the best lynch today because his play on the second day phase suggests intent to find scum. That, when weighed against evidence against Pie and Warren doesn't suggest that Breaking is a good target. He's not a bad target, it's just that there are other, better targets.

Join me in VTLing Warren. Let's see what Breaking does in relation to that.
#snowflake
ILikePie5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2017 3:27:44 AM
At 12/13/2017 3:24:57 AM, tenyearsoflight wrote:
Oh, I forgot to mention it, but Breaking isn't playing scummy. He's interacting with too many people, doing meaningful things.

Sounds like what you're doing right now...
SupaDudz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2017 3:28:06 AM
At 12/13/2017 3:26:55 AM, tenyearsoflight wrote:

VTL Warren

Tomorrow, we kill Pie.

Breaking isn't scum, or if he is, he's not the best lynch today because his play on the second day phase suggests intent to find scum. That, when weighed against evidence against Pie and Warren doesn't suggest that Breaking is a good target. He's not a bad target, it's just that there are other, better targets.

I will agree on this

Unvote VTL Warren

Evidence has presuaded
People Saying Stuff

Popular Opinion on Supa

SUBSCRIBE
tenyearsoflight
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2017 3:29:55 AM
At 12/13/2017 3:27:44 AM, ILikePie5 wrote:
At 12/13/2017 3:24:57 AM, tenyearsoflight wrote:

Sounds like what you're doing right now...

You are playing differently this game than last, which I believe that TUF pointed out. But, that's only what peaked my interest. Basically your DP1 and DP2 play is what did you in. There are so few posts connecting between you and Warren that at this point I can't in good conscience vote for anyone other than you.

Sorry, dude... not personal, but methinks u iz scum.
#snowflake
tenyearsoflight
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2017 3:30:17 AM
At 12/13/2017 3:28:06 AM, SupaDudz wrote:
At 12/13/2017 3:26:55 AM, tenyearsoflight wrote:

VTL Warren

Tomorrow, we kill Pie.

I will agree on this

Unvote VTL Warren

Evidence has presuaded

Brilliant!
#snowflake
tenyearsoflight
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2017 4:23:28 AM
Thoughts on DP1: Tuf should have pressured Geo to claim, since geo was inactive. Pressure should have been applied to Geo, but it wasn't. I don't know why. That doesn't make sense. Instead, TUF derailed a lynch on Pie. TUF is not a town read, he's a null read... may turn out to be scum. I have to think more about this.

TUF had his vote on mislynch Grayparrot before Pie lynch was derailed, and then set up mislynch. Granted, Coveney's reasons for VTLing Pie were really stupid so it shouldn't have been hard to derail that lynch. Moreover, Pie's real scum-evidence wasn't clear until DP2.

Basically, I now have two scum groups:

Pie and TUF

OR

Pie and Warren

Pie is the common denominator.

VTL Pie
#snowflake
tenyearsoflight
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2017 4:24:49 AM

Hey!

Read my last post and see what you think. I still think Warren may be scum. But, I think it's either Warren and Pie, OR TUF and Pie, in light of my re-read of DP1.

Wanna VTL Pie, since he's the common denominator?
#snowflake
tenyearsoflight
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2017 5:08:31 AM
Actually back up.... Let me sort this out. Based on play DP1, breaking is almost certainly town for obvious reasons at this point. (Example: post 288, Breaking pressures pie.) He was doing town things, for town reasons. I also appreciate his vote counts. They are nice. Please keep that up.

There are two viable scum groups: (1) TUF and Pie, or (2) Warren and Pie.

TUF being scum is contingent upon Pie being scum, and some other stuff in DP2.

What TUF did at post 264 in DP1 is start to derail a 4/5 wagon on Pie. The wagon was poorly based, but Grey, Dudz, Disc and Coveney were in it. These people were almost invariably town, based on this alone, because scum on a 2 scum team wouldn't bus their partner DP1.

On the other hand, what scum would do is defend. But, you can't obviously defend because if you do, you look like scum. So, scum would have had to come up with a better option. That's exactly what TUF did, in the form of GrayParrot. (DP1, post 264, TUF responds to Dudz: http://www.debate.org...).

Breaking and Dudz both go on Gray, by post 284. TUF led that mislynch, an was bar none first to vote. Parrot was at that time not the best target (Pie was, or TUF was). Parrot also identified both TUF and Pie. If TUF was scum, he had incentive to get Parrot out of the game.

TUF was clearly frustrated throughout the game with Coveney's stupidity, which in many respects enabled TUF to look more pro-town than he probably should have, in light of his scandalous push on Gray. Everything TUF said looked like TUF was pissed that Coveney was right about Pie, even though Coveney's reasons were plainly wrong. That's kind of what I'd expect from scum in that situation

This is what Pie says about Geo (later replaced by Warren):

Possible scum, because maf love to lurk around. However, if he was, I believe that he would've hammered by now, so it could go both ways.

Pie wrote two sentences about Geo (later replaced by Warren). He basically acknowledged that Geo is lurking, but did nothing to discuss significance. Neither did TUF, but one might have thought that someone would have jumped on that.

This is what Pie says about TUF:

This man is probably the most experienced out of us. Maybe Break is though...I don't know. Now, I'm just confused about one thing and would like clarification from him about having no alternative besides me. I know that GP asked him what that meant, but I still don't seem to understand. So can you please clarify for me? Thanks!

This is serious buddying. Like, Pie may as well have gotten down on his knees, unbuttoned TUF's trousers and taken it all in. However, it's the kind of buddying that could either (a) come as a result of his gratitude the windfall of TUF's derailing his wagon, or (b) may have been a planned derail for alternative mislynch push of Grayparrot.

In that same post, this is what Pie says about TUF:

This is what Pie says about Gray:

Scum at this point is Grey, for a couple of reasons. First, he was RVS on the third page, which is stupid, as the game had progressed at that point. Second, he led my bandwagon, for no reason, and cited the reasons of others to lead it. Third, he hasn't offered as much analysis as to who's scum and who's not. Fourth, I don't understand why he would claim so early. I only did, because there was a wagon on me. Fifth, he cites old game meta, and doesn't provide evidence. Considering we have more than a day left, I will not hammer him yet. We should use the time to pursue more leads.

This is the longest "read" he had. Looks like scum trying not to OMGUS. Again, it's either a grateful scum abandoned by his partner thankful for the windfall benefit of a townie leading a mislynch, or it's a coordinated effort between TUF and Pie to push Grayparrot mislynch. But, TUF and Pie don't justify the lynch in the same way. They don't seem to be on the same page, or if they are, TUF barely had any reason for "focusing on Grayparrot". Suggests coordination.

Warren being scum is contingent upon Pie being scum.

Warren replaced Geo who posted I think eight times entirety of more than 600 posts of DP1. Geo was lurking like a bad lobster (pls catch the Dickens reference). DP1, post 519, Pie's list of reads is something people should be paying attention to. Here's the link: http://www.debate.org...

Post 63, DP2, Warren says he likes Pie voting DD. (http://www.debate.org...). But... provides no further analysis. Post 94, DP2, Warren has reads, but they're weak. (http://www.debate.org...) Post 117, DP2, Warren tries to push lynch on DD for different reason. Warren and pie have no other interaction. Warren and TUF have loads of interactions. Warren and TUF talk to each other too much for them both to be scum. TUF talks to Warren. Warren talks to TUF. Interaction suggests they are not on same team. Plus, TUF VTLs Warren at one point. Warren acts like TUF isn't on his team.

Analysis here is lopsided because TUF was a lot more active than Warren. But, TUF also basically spammed DP1 with his argument with Coveney that was very dumb and generally anti-town in spirit. Hard call. More behavior from both of them will be helpful. Pie is common denominator. It is possible that one of them could bus their scum mate, or not. TUF is less likely to bus than Warren. Is possible, but not probable. This is because TUF derailed lynch on Pie DP1. Warren... I don't know. He's been lurking like a bad lobster, doing bad-lobster like things... hanging out on the bottom of the sea, letting everything and everyone do stuff while he just kind of chills. Very hard call between him and TUF. Have to think more about this situation.
#snowflake
ILikePie5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2017 6:32:41 AM
At 12/13/2017 5:08:31 AM, tenyearsoflight wrote:
Actually back up.... Let me sort this out. Based on play DP1, breaking is almost certainly town for obvious reasons at this point. (Example: post 288, Breaking pressures pie.) He was doing town things, for town reasons. I also appreciate his vote counts. They are nice. Please keep that up.

There are two viable scum groups: (1) TUF and Pie, or (2) Warren and Pie.

I"m not scum

What TUF did at post 264 in DP1 is start to derail a 4/5 wagon on Pie. The wagon was poorly based, but Grey, Dudz, Disc and Coveney were in it. These people were almost invariably town, based on this alone, because scum on a 2 scum team wouldn't bus their partner DP1.

I"ve seen it happen. In fact it happened my very first game, so this reasoning is flawed

On the other hand, what scum would do is defend. But, you can't obviously defend because if you do, you look like scum. So, scum would have had to come up with a better option. That's exactly what TUF did, in the form of GrayParrot. (DP1, post 264, TUF responds to Dudz: http://www.debate.org...).

Breaking and Dudz both go on Gray, by post 284. TUF led that mislynch, an was bar none first to vote. Parrot was at that time not the best target (Pie was, or TUF was). Parrot also identified both TUF and Pie. If TUF was scum, he had incentive to get Parrot out of the game.

Everyone voted GP because of his crappy explanations. Who random votes on 3rd page when game has already progressed? And besides his reason on my wagon was stupid. He contributed little reads with analysis up to that point. And I was the one that hammered GP, remember that.

TUF was clearly frustrated throughout the game with Coveney's stupidity, which in many respects enabled TUF to look more pro-town than he probably should have, in light of his scandalous push on Gray. Everything TUF said looked like TUF was pissed that Coveney was right about Pie, even though Coveney's reasons were plainly wrong. That's kind of what I'd expect from scum in that situation

Coveny supported your/DD lynch from Day 1 as far as I can recall. I was his second option. TUF being pissed doesn"t implicate me as scum.

Possible scum, because maf love to lurk around. However, if he was, I believe that he would've hammered by now, so it could go both ways.

Pie wrote two sentences about Geo (later replaced by Warren). He basically acknowledged that Geo is lurking, but did nothing to discuss significance. Neither did TUF, but one might have thought that someone would have jumped on that.

Uh, lurking=Maf? It"s common for Geo. He did it in PetersSmith as well. Considering he turned out scum I am way more inclined to vote Warren now.

This man is probably the most experienced out of us. Maybe Break is though...I don't know. Now, I'm just confused about one thing and would like clarification from him about having no alternative besides me. I know that GP asked him what that meant, but I still don't seem to understand. So can you please clarify for me? Thanks!

This is serious buddying. Like, Pie may as well have gotten down on his knees, unbuttoned TUF's trousers and taken it all in. However, it's the kind of buddying that could either (a) come as a result of his gratitude the windfall of TUF's derailing his wagon, or (b) may have been a planned derail for alternative mislynch push of Grayparrot.

So saying that TUF is experienced makes me Maf? What logic is that? TUF is obviously a lot more experienced. I didnt know about Breaking so I wrote that. And speaking of that quote, thanks for reminding me, TUF still hasn"t answers that question to my knowledge

In that same post, this is what Pie says about TUF:

This is what Pie says about Gray:

Scum at this point is Grey, for a couple of reasons. First, he was RVS on the third page, which is stupid, as the game had progressed at that point. Second, he led my bandwagon, for no reason, and cited the reasons of others to lead it. Third, he hasn't offered as much analysis as to who's scum and who's not. Fourth, I don't understand why he would claim so early. I only did, because there was a wagon on me. Fifth, he cites old game meta, and doesn't provide evidence. Considering we have more than a day left, I will not hammer him yet. We should use the time to pursue more leads.

This is the longest "read" he had. Looks like scum trying not to OMGUS. Again, it's either a grateful scum abandoned by his partner thankful for the windfall benefit of a townie leading a mislynch, or it's a coordinated effort between TUF and Pie to push Grayparrot mislynch. But, TUF and Pie don't justify the lynch in the same way. They don't seem to be on the same page, or if they are, TUF barely had any reason for "focusing on Grayparrot". Suggests coordination.

If I wanted to OMGUS him, I would"ve voted ages ago. This makes no sense. If we"re not on the same page then how are we coordinated? Idk about TUF, but I posted my read on GP. If you look back, after GP brought up the RV in page 3, I posted this read. Oh ya, that read being that long has nothing to do with me being scum. It was a read. Length has zero correlation with Maf as far as I know.

Warren replaced Geo who posted I think eight times entirety of more than 600 posts of DP1. Geo was lurking like a bad lobster (pls catch the Dickens reference). DP1, post 519, Pie's list of reads is something people should be paying attention to. Here's the link: http://www.debate.org...

Geo was lurking, exactly like PetersSmith

Post 63, DP2, Warren says he likes Pie voting DD. (http://www.debate.org...). But... provides no further analysis. Post 94, DP2, Warren has reads, but they're weak. (http://www.debate.org...) Post 117, DP2, Warren tries to push lynch on DD for different reason. Warren and pie have no other interaction. Warren and TUF have loads of interactions. Warren and TUF talk to each other too much for them both to be scum. TUF talks to Warren. Warren talks to TUF. Interaction suggests they are not on same team. Plus, TUF VTLs Warren at one point. Warren acts like TUF isn't on his team.

Analysis here is lopsided because TUF was a lot more active than Warren. But, TUF also basically spammed DP1 with his argument with Coveney that was very dumb and generally anti-town in spirit.

That was DD/you in DP1. DP is where TUF and Cov has heated exchanges

Hard call. More behavior from both of them will be helpful. Pie is common denominator. It is possible that one of them could bus their scum mate, or not. TUF is less likely to bus than Warren. Is possible, but not probable. This is because TUF derailed lynch on Pie DP1.

If you look back, Breaking was also concerned with the wagon on me. Is he scum to you?

Warren... I don't know. He's been lurking like a bad lobster, doing bad-lobster like things... hanging out on the bottom of the sea, letting everything and everyone do stuff while he just kind of chills. Very hard call between him and TUF. Have to think more about this situation.

Lurking is anti town.

VTL Warren
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2017 12:13:58 PM
Official Vote Count

Warren (2/4) - Supa, Pie
Pie (1/4) - ten

-

*puffs bubble pipe*
tenyearsoflight
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2017 1:17:10 PM
At 12/13/2017 12:13:58 PM, Vaarka wrote:
Official Vote Count

Warren (2/4) - Supa, Pie
Pie (1/4) - ten

Pie didn't VTL Warren, he was quoting me and the formatting was a mistake. The count is this:

Warren: (1/4) Supa
Pie: (1/4) - tenyearsoflight

It is important that Pie didn't vote Warren.
#snowflake
tenyearsoflight
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2017 1:18:37 PM
People should be VTLing Pie. We need to see what other people do in response to this to figure out who is scum.
#snowflake
tenyearsoflight
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2017 1:33:03 PM
At 12/13/2017 6:32:41 AM, ILikePie5 wrote:

I've seen it happen. In fact it happened my very first game, so this reasoning is flawed

That isn't an argument against why TUF and you are connected. It's a dismissal without justification of the clear and obvious connection between you and TUF.

Everyone voted GP because of his crappy explanations. Who random votes on 3rd page when game has already progressed? And besides his reason on my wagon was stupid. He contributed little reads with analysis up to that point. And I was the one that hammered GP, remember that.

That you were the final vote on GP's lynch isn't something I see as especially significant. What I see here is that you are defending TUF.

Coveny supported your/DD lynch from Day 1 as far as I can recall. I was his second option. TUF being pissed doesn"t implicate me as scum.

This looks like a further defense of TUF.

Uh, lurking=Maf? It's common for Geo. He did it in PetersSmith as well. Considering he turned out scum I am way more inclined to vote Warren now.

So, you're defending TUF but you're not defending Warren/Geo. Then why isn't your vote on Warren, then? If it's so common for Geo to lurk, then why didn't you do anything about it DP1? Why are you willing to VTL Warren now, after I pointed out that he/geo was lurking, when that same thing was going on DP1? Maybe you were afraid you couldn't back-reason a justification for pushing his mislynch, and lynching inactive town would look scummy?

So saying that TUF is experienced makes me Maf? What logic is that? TUF is obviously a lot more experienced. I didnt know about Breaking so I wrote that. And speaking of that quote, thanks for reminding me, TUF still hasn't answers that question to my knowledge

Still defending TUF. Very interesting.

If I wanted to OMGUS [TUF], I would've voted ages ago. This makes no sense. If we're not on the same page then how are we coordinated? Idk about TUF, but I posted my read on GP. If you look back, after GP brought up the RV in page 3, I posted this read. Oh ya, that read being that long has nothing to do with me being scum. It was a read. Length has zero correlation with Maf as far as I know.

Still defending TUF, and discounting the connection between you and TUF.

Geo was lurking, exactly like PetersSmith

Now going after Warren who replaced Geo. You find it significant that Geo was lurking now, but you ignored it DP1 as did TUF. Is it because you knew he was town? Maybe both of you did?

You're going to be today's lynch. Your responses still keep you as the common denominator between TUF and Warren as potential scum, but after your response I'm more inclined to go for TUF as scum than you as scum.

The reason is because you're not even willing to consider the possibility that TUF is scum. You're clearly hostile to pressuring him, and you're reacting as strongly to my pressuring him as you are to me pressuring you. But, you're getting ready to throw warren under the bus for lurking when his counterpart was doing the same thing DP1.

This comes in the context of TUF derailing a wagon on you DP1, and pushing myslynch of the parrot instead -- a wagon which both of you were on, where both of you ignored Geo, later replaced by Warren.

So, I think you and TUF are on the same team, and I think you both are scum.
#snowflake
SupaDudz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2017 1:41:35 PM
At 12/13/2017 1:36:57 PM, tenyearsoflight wrote:

Really need your vote on Pie. Check out what I wrote.

I do agree with you with pie. But in DP1 I bandwagoned a lot in this and I said in DP2 my vote is breaking until convinced otherwise. I would like to wait so I don't look scummy in bandwagoning 3 time in only 15 posts
People Saying Stuff

Popular Opinion on Supa

SUBSCRIBE
SupaDudz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2017 1:42:57 PM
At 12/13/2017 1:41:35 PM, SupaDudz wrote:

I do agree with you with pie. But in DP1 I bandwagoned a lot in this and I said in DP2 my vote is breaking until convinced otherwise. I would like to wait so I don't look scummy in bandwagoning 3 time in only 25 posts

quote using this one. 25 posts not 15
People Saying Stuff

Popular Opinion on Supa

SUBSCRIBE
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2017 2:18:08 PM
At 12/13/2017 6:32:41 AM, ILikePie5 wrote:

VTL Warren

Was this your vote or did you misquote ten?
-

*puffs bubble pipe*
tenyearsoflight
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2017 2:37:31 PM
At 12/13/2017 1:41:35 PM, SupaDudz wrote:

I do agree with you with pie. But in DP1 I bandwagoned a lot in this and I said in DP2 my vote is breaking until convinced otherwise. I would like to wait so I don't look scummy in bandwagoning 3 time in only 15 posts

I am very tempted to see how others, especially TUF, will react to this.... like I'm almost positive that if I didn't say what I'm going to say now, he'd use it as a basis to scum read you and push your mislynch.

But given where the game is, we don't have time for that. Need to put pressure on Pie, to see what TUF does.
#snowflake
breakingamber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2017 2:56:10 PM
Well, now that there are less players, my percentage analysis can be so much better!
YAYAYAYAY :(
Unfortuately, they were all town.

Anyway, here's my analysis:
ten/Disc - Slight town. His behavior doesn't seem scummy, he's been posting reasonable arguments, and his tone seems nice. However, he did replace in for Disc, who did seem scummy, so who knows?
Supa - Neutral. His rubberballing earlier seemed townish, but he's been leaning steadily scummier ever since. He could have been just trying to get a lynch and may have been just piling on top of the largest bandwagon.
TUF - Extremely slight scum. While he hasn't done anything scummy parsay, the dead townies who voted TUF are all dead. Except me :).
Pie - Neutral. I just can't tell.
warren - Slight town. While he hasn't been that active, I tend to find that scum are usually active and trying to get people lynched, not passive and being targets for lynches.