Total Posts:44|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Beginners' Mafia 56.2: DP2

Vaarka
Posts: 13,072
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2017 5:46:55 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
LYNCHED LAST DP

Grey - You are 'Carol of the Bells'. You are a Vanilla. You have no special abilities. You win with the Town.

DIED IN THE NIGHT

Warren - Warren - You are 'Silver Bells'. You are a Jailkeeper. Each night you may select a player. This player will be protected from lethal actions but will also be prevented from using their own action, if any, during that night. This includes the mafia"s night kill. You may not self-target. You win with the Town.

LIVING PLAYERS
1. Pie
2. Mharman
3. Breaking
4. SupaDudz
5. Silver
6. Raum
7. ten

With 7 players alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch
The Day Phase will end in 72 hours, or at 12:45pm, EST, on 12/24/17


Have a happy Day Phase ^.^

ATTENTION:
There will be either an extended DP or NP for Christmas, depending on activity.
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

"You're too young to be so wise, mate. Tone it down a little." - Devilry

*puffs bubble pipe*
SupaDudz
Posts: 1,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2017 6:52:01 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Nova and Breaking are 100% scum

VTL Nova


No one has CC'ed yet he still wants to challenge me
People Saying Stuff

"I just like the cream pie!!!"-FanBoy 2018

Popular Opinion on Supa

"Supa is an idiot"-Wylted
"rippery doo and fvck me sideways supa. wtf."-Smith
"That idiot didn't even tell us. Sad."-Pie

Since the opinion is strong...why not a shameless plug

https://www.youtube.com...

SUBSCRIBE
SupaDudz
Posts: 1,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2017 6:52:51 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Vaarka will there be an xmas day break
People Saying Stuff

"I just like the cream pie!!!"-FanBoy 2018

Popular Opinion on Supa

"Supa is an idiot"-Wylted
"rippery doo and fvck me sideways supa. wtf."-Smith
"That idiot didn't even tell us. Sad."-Pie

Since the opinion is strong...why not a shameless plug

https://www.youtube.com...

SUBSCRIBE
SilverishGoldNova
Posts: 395
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2017 7:40:17 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Supa and Mharman were pushing for a breaking lynch the entire time, but once Grey was at 4/5, they both quickvoted him and hammered him. He flipped town.
SilverishGoldNova
Posts: 395
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2017 7:41:39 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 12/21/2017 6:52:01 PM, SupaDudz wrote:
Nova and Breaking are 100% scum

VTL Nova


No one has CC'ed yet he still wants to challenge me

You voted for Grey immediately after he got to 4/5. You are Mharman were pushing for a breaking lynch, but then once it got to 4/5, you both immediately unvoted Breaking and voted for grey. Anyway, it is possible for scum to fake claim without someone else having the same character/song/whatever and role.
SilverishGoldNova
Posts: 395
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2017 7:49:36 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
As I already mentioned, Supa and Mharman were pushing for a breaking lynch the entire time, but once Grey was at 4/5, they both quickvoted him and hammered him. He flipped town.

Supa is now trying to get me lynched because I said I would suspect him if Grey flipped town. I think Supa could be scum, and is likely paired up with Mharman.

VTL Supa
SupaDudz
Posts: 1,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2017 11:15:43 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 12/21/2017 7:41:39 PM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
At 12/21/2017 6:52:01 PM, SupaDudz wrote:
Nova and Breaking are 100% scum

VTL Nova


No one has CC'ed yet he still wants to challenge me

You voted for Grey immediately after he got to 4/5. You are Mharman were pushing for a breaking lynch, but then once it got to 4/5, you both immediately unvoted Breaking and voted for grey. Anyway, it is possible for scum to fake claim without someone else having the same character/song/whatever and role.

We wouldn't vote at the same time we would have waited. Again the incompetence here is killing me because you do a scum hammer while mine and mharman was a coincidence.

Also if anyone here has deck the halls vanilla please CC at this moment to prove Nova wrong.
People Saying Stuff

"I just like the cream pie!!!"-FanBoy 2018

Popular Opinion on Supa

"Supa is an idiot"-Wylted
"rippery doo and fvck me sideways supa. wtf."-Smith
"That idiot didn't even tell us. Sad."-Pie

Since the opinion is strong...why not a shameless plug

https://www.youtube.com...

SUBSCRIBE
SupaDudz
Posts: 1,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2017 11:17:36 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 12/21/2017 9:14:41 PM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
Vote Count

1/4: Nova and Supa

also you quoted you were more susp of mharman yet you voted grey and waited til momentum was off mharman to push a L-2 on Grey. Mharman is experienced and I think he would be the one who would organize this.

Sorry my vote stands as you.
People Saying Stuff

"I just like the cream pie!!!"-FanBoy 2018

Popular Opinion on Supa

"Supa is an idiot"-Wylted
"rippery doo and fvck me sideways supa. wtf."-Smith
"That idiot didn't even tell us. Sad."-Pie

Since the opinion is strong...why not a shameless plug

https://www.youtube.com...

SUBSCRIBE
SupaDudz
Posts: 1,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2017 11:19:12 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 12/21/2017 7:49:36 PM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
As I already mentioned, Supa and Mharman were pushing for a breaking lynch the entire time, but once Grey was at 4/5, they both quickvoted him and hammered him. He flipped town.

Read my reasoning. it is solely a pure coincidence and ppl that are experience will know that is a sh*tty strat to pull
Supa is now trying to get me lynched because I said I would suspect him if Grey flipped town. I think Supa could be scum, and is likely paired up with Mharman.

Nope I just think you're scum :3
VTL Supa
People Saying Stuff

"I just like the cream pie!!!"-FanBoy 2018

Popular Opinion on Supa

"Supa is an idiot"-Wylted
"rippery doo and fvck me sideways supa. wtf."-Smith
"That idiot didn't even tell us. Sad."-Pie

Since the opinion is strong...why not a shameless plug

https://www.youtube.com...

SUBSCRIBE
SilverishGoldNova
Posts: 395
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2017 11:41:15 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 12/21/2017 11:19:12 PM, SupaDudz wrote:
At 12/21/2017 7:49:36 PM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
As I already mentioned, Supa and Mharman were pushing for a breaking lynch the entire time, but once Grey was at 4/5, they both quickvoted him and hammered him. He flipped town.

Read my reasoning. it is solely a pure coincidence and ppl that are experience will know that is a sh*tty strat to pull
Supa is now trying to get me lynched because I said I would suspect him if Grey flipped town. I think Supa could be scum, and is likely paired up with Mharman.

Nope I just think you're scum :3
VTL Supa

You "just think" I'm scum? Well how about instead of randomly guessing scum you do some analysis.
SupaDudz
Posts: 1,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2017 12:06:15 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 12/21/2017 11:41:15 PM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
At 12/21/2017 11:19:12 PM, SupaDudz wrote:
At 12/21/2017 7:49:36 PM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
As I already mentioned, Supa and Mharman were pushing for a breaking lynch the entire time, but once Grey was at 4/5, they both quickvoted him and hammered him. He flipped town.

Read my reasoning. it is solely a pure coincidence and ppl that are experience will know that is a sh*tty strat to pull
Supa is now trying to get me lynched because I said I would suspect him if Grey flipped town. I think Supa could be scum, and is likely paired up with Mharman.

Nope I just think you're scum :3
VTL Supa

You "just think" I'm scum? Well how about instead of randomly guessing scum you do some analysis.

I did. And from them I see scum in your eyes. I stated my reasons so read em
People Saying Stuff

"I just like the cream pie!!!"-FanBoy 2018

Popular Opinion on Supa

"Supa is an idiot"-Wylted
"rippery doo and fvck me sideways supa. wtf."-Smith
"That idiot didn't even tell us. Sad."-Pie

Since the opinion is strong...why not a shameless plug

https://www.youtube.com...

SUBSCRIBE
ILikePie5
Posts: 1,528
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2017 3:33:58 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Why the hell is it that the people that are the least active get kill NP1 and also have a power role. It's so annoying. Nevertheless, my finals are finally over (maxed all classes) and I'm back. Currently, I scumread Mharman the most. For one, he pops out of no where and votes Breaking. On top of that his reasons to vote him are vague af. Breaking even asked clarification, and Mharman didn't give any. His vote was also EXTREMELY opportunistic at 4/5.

For Supa, I honestly doubt that he's Mharman's partner. There was no need for him to vote GP because Mharman was the hammer. Supa is town.
ILikePie5
Posts: 1,528
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2017 3:35:32 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 12/21/2017 6:52:01 PM, SupaDudz wrote:
Nova and Breaking are 100% scum

VTL Nova


No one has CC'ed yet he still wants to challenge me

CCing means nothing, especially if Vaarka gave fake claims, which he normally does. Moreover, there are a ton of Christian songs....it's easy to fake claims.

I'll take a look at Nova and Breaking, but rn, I support a Mharman lynch.
ILikePie5
Posts: 1,528
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2017 3:37:03 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 12/21/2017 7:40:17 PM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
Supa and Mharman were pushing for a breaking lynch the entire time, but once Grey was at 4/5, they both quickvoted him and hammered him. He flipped town.

Yes, they did. Mharman hammered GP. There was no need for Supa to vote. So why would he vote? He's obviously town, because scum would have coordinated who was going to hammer.

Your argument is flawed.
ILikePie5
Posts: 1,528
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2017 3:40:06 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 12/21/2017 11:17:36 PM, SupaDudz wrote:
At 12/21/2017 9:14:41 PM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
Vote Count

1/4: Nova and Supa

also you quoted you were more susp of mharman yet you voted grey and waited til momentum was off mharman to push a L-2 on Grey. Mharman is experienced and I think he would be the one who would organize this.

Sorry my vote stands as you.

Why Breaking?
SilverishGoldNova
Posts: 395
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2017 4:01:40 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 12/22/2017 3:37:03 AM, ILikePie5 wrote:
At 12/21/2017 7:40:17 PM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
Supa and Mharman were pushing for a breaking lynch the entire time, but once Grey was at 4/5, they both quickvoted him and hammered him. He flipped town.

Yes, they did. Mharman hammered GP. There was no need for Supa to vote. So why would he vote? He's obviously town, because scum would have coordinated who was going to hammer.

Your argument is flawed.

Eh, good point. But I still scumread Mharman. I am fine with a Mhar lynch instead of a Supa lynch.

Unvote VTL Mharman
SilverishGoldNova
Posts: 395
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2017 4:05:57 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 12/22/2017 4:01:40 AM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
At 12/22/2017 3:37:03 AM, ILikePie5 wrote:
At 12/21/2017 7:40:17 PM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
Supa and Mharman were pushing for a breaking lynch the entire time, but once Grey was at 4/5, they both quickvoted him and hammered him. He flipped town.

Yes, they did. Mharman hammered GP. There was no need for Supa to vote. So why would he vote? He's obviously town, because scum would have coordinated who was going to hammer.

Your argument is flawed.

Eh, good point. But I still scumread Mharman. I am fine with a Mhar lynch instead of a Supa lynch.

Unvote VTL Mharman
Well, we shouldn't lynch so early in the Day actually, but I will keep my vote on him for now.
ILikePie5
Posts: 1,528
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2017 4:21:43 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 12/22/2017 4:05:57 AM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
At 12/22/2017 4:01:40 AM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
At 12/22/2017 3:37:03 AM, ILikePie5 wrote:
At 12/21/2017 7:40:17 PM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
Supa and Mharman were pushing for a breaking lynch the entire time, but once Grey was at 4/5, they both quickvoted him and hammered him. He flipped town.

Yes, they did. Mharman hammered GP. There was no need for Supa to vote. So why would he vote? He's obviously town, because scum would have coordinated who was going to hammer.

Your argument is flawed.

Eh, good point. But I still scumread Mharman. I am fine with a Mhar lynch instead of a Supa lynch.

Unvote VTL Mharman
Well, we shouldn't lynch so early in the Day actually, but I will keep my vote on him for now.

There's a reason why my vote isn't on Mharman :)
SupaDudz
Posts: 1,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2017 1:10:38 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 12/22/2017 3:40:06 AM, ILikePie5 wrote:
At 12/21/2017 11:17:36 PM, SupaDudz wrote:
At 12/21/2017 9:14:41 PM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
Vote Count

1/4: Nova and Supa

also you quoted you were more susp of mharman yet you voted grey and waited til momentum was off mharman to push a L-2 on Grey. Mharman is experienced and I think he would be the one who would organize this.

Sorry my vote stands as you.

Why Breaking?

Nova voted after Breaking. There might have been a team up there. My vote stands but might change if evidence comes out... i think there is a chance of mhar as vets usually kill AFK first (used from my maf experience last game w/TUF).
People Saying Stuff

"I just like the cream pie!!!"-FanBoy 2018

Popular Opinion on Supa

"Supa is an idiot"-Wylted
"rippery doo and fvck me sideways supa. wtf."-Smith
"That idiot didn't even tell us. Sad."-Pie

Since the opinion is strong...why not a shameless plug

https://www.youtube.com...

SUBSCRIBE
tenyearsoflight
Posts: 517
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2017 1:33:16 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
This was the timestamp on Supa's intended hammer:

At 12/20/2017 2:39:37 AM, SupaDudz wrote:
(post 221, http://www.debate.org...)

This was the timestamp on Mharman's intended hammer:

At 12/20/2017 2:38:11 AM, Mharman wrote:
(post 209, http://www.debate.org...)

There are a few possible explanations I can think of:

1. Both are mafia, and they were coordinating among one another but didn't communicate clearly as to who was going to hammer.
2. One is mafia and the other is not, and one wanted to end the day phase quickly and the other believed Gray was scum.
3. Both are town and believed Gray was scum.

Yet today, Supa votes Silver. (Post 3, http://www.debate.org...).

And Silver votes Mharman (Post 19, http://www.debate.org...)

Based on the closeness of the votes, I think it's more likely that one is scum and the other is not. So, If Supa is scum, then Mharman is not. If Mharman is scum, then silver is not.
It's looking like Supa and Silver cannot BOTH be scum. So, if supa is scum, then Silver is not. If Silver is scum, then supa is not. If Supa is scum, then Mharman an Silver must be town. If Silver or Mharman are town, then Supa must be scum.

All of this information is usually the stuff I have to draw out of people, but it's already a lot to work with.

1. Pie - Seems to agree with my thinking at least insofar as to the conditional relationships between who is and must not be scum, although I don't think he's articulated it quite as directly as I have, except he town reads Supa, which I do not so much. I null read Supa. (See post 13.) But, Pie is town.
2. Mharman - The most like scum, because he has consistently lurked, been active on the site doing other stuff (DDO Matchmaker, etc.), while not being active in this game.
3. Breaking - Basically led the mislynch on Gray, has not been active in the almost 12 hours this present DP is up. At the end of DP1, posted adverse reaction to the hammer (why the fudge didn't you check with me first, or something like that), which made almost no sense in light of the fact that checking with him was irrelevant at that point.
4. SupaDudz - Seems the second most like scum behind Mharman, because of his hammer on Gray, contemporaneously with Mharman, and which throws a wrench in the analysis I've outlined above. Also claimed yesterday without pressure of any kind.
5. Silver - Also is very scummy, based on his early claim DP1 (which I have not forgotten about) which he made with no pressure whatsoever. However, he's throwing his vote around... which suggests town aggression, but only slightly.
6. Raum - Not active much in previous day phase, not active today at all. Has been quiet. Generally playing like a noob. Seems afraid of his own shadow, though, which suggests that he's town.

I want to lynch, today, between Mharman, Supa, and Silver.

Yesterday, Supa and Silver were among the early claims and both of them claimed without pressure of any kind. They just volunteered that information, for no purpose whatsoever. This was anti-town. I could see how, maybe, they both may have thought that it would narrow down the pool if they claimed early, but I think it's more likely at this point that one of them was given a fake claim and the other is town. Both of them were like "hey, look at me! I'm claiming! Look how innocent I am!" which just reeks of scum, but it is also something that an unsophisticated noob would do.

Supa, on the other hand, has been scum, and he was scum in the last game. When he was scum, Supa slipped, but he didn't slip in the same way that he would have here, if his early and unprovoked claim is considered a slip. As scum, Supa went in the last game to conspicuous lengths to avoid being seen as "scummy" even to the point that he literally said that he was unwilling to vote for someone based on the fact that he said that he didn't want to appear scummy. That was the slip that I missed in the last game. I haven't seen anything that transparent from him, behavior wise, in this first or second day phase.

I am thinking about lynching Mharman or Silver by PoE, because I don't see anything from Supa trying to avoid appearing scummy. No doubt, Supa has done scummy things. First, he claimed without pressure or provocation. Second, he hammered. But, I think that if Supa was scum, based on how Supa plays as scum, he wouldn't have hammered. Mharman I don't know about because I haven't seen him play as scum.

But I am also willing to lynch breaking, outside of that group, for reasons I've already said. He led the mislynch on Gray, intentionally, and his pre-hammer posts were suspicious because they read like faked reservation about the lynch that he basically initiated. However, I think that Breaking's behavior today should reveal his affiliation. I also think that Silver's activity is more redeeming than Mharman's.

VTL Mharman
#snowflake
breakingamber
Posts: 1,812
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2017 4:07:21 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 12/21/2017 6:52:01 PM, SupaDudz wrote:
Nova and Breaking are 100% scum

VTL Nova


No one has CC'ed yet he still wants to challenge me

I told you, nobody CC's a vanilla. And you easily could have just used the song given to you in the Mafia PM and claimed it was a vanilla song. Can you tell me why you're a vanilla? Like, what justification do you have for being vanilla based on your role?
Vaarka
Posts: 13,072
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2017 7:11:08 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Official Vote Count

Silver (1/4) - Supa
Mhar (2/4) - Silver, ten

If you believe I have made a mistake, let me know and I will recount

ATTENTION:

My plan for Christmas: I am planning to extend the DP, especially since activity has dwindled. However, the added time will be given at a later time. Furthermore, if the time extension runs into Christmas (EST time anyway), then I will have the DP pause for Christmas, and finish the following morning.

If there is enough activity by the time the DP is supposed to end, or a lynch is reached before the current end time, then we will enter the NP, and the DP will not start until after Christmas.
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

"You're too young to be so wise, mate. Tone it down a little." - Devilry

*puffs bubble pipe*
SilverishGoldNova
Posts: 395
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2017 7:12:23 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 12/22/2017 1:10:38 PM, SupaDudz wrote:
At 12/22/2017 3:40:06 AM, ILikePie5 wrote:
At 12/21/2017 11:17:36 PM, SupaDudz wrote:
At 12/21/2017 9:14:41 PM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
Vote Count

1/4: Nova and Supa

also you quoted you were more susp of mharman yet you voted grey and waited til momentum was off mharman to push a L-2 on Grey. Mharman is experienced and I think he would be the one who would organize this.

Sorry my vote stands as you.

Why Breaking?

Nova voted after Breaking. There might have been a team up there. My vote stands but might change if evidence comes out... i think there is a chance of mhar as vets usually kill AFK first (used from my maf experience last game w/TUF).

You also immediately voted after me, and wasn't the 4/5 opportunistic?
tenyearsoflight
Posts: 517
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2017 1:18:57 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 12/22/2017 7:12:23 PM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
At 12/22/2017 1:10:38 PM, SupaDudz wrote:
At 12/22/2017 3:40:06 AM, ILikePie5 wrote:
At 12/21/2017 11:17:36 PM, SupaDudz wrote:
At 12/21/2017 9:14:41 PM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
Vote Count

1/4: Nova and Supa

also you quoted you were more susp of mharman yet you voted grey and waited til momentum was off mharman to push a L-2 on Grey. Mharman is experienced and I think he would be the one who would organize this.

Sorry my vote stands as you.

Why Breaking?

Nova voted after Breaking. There might have been a team up there. My vote stands but might change if evidence comes out... i think there is a chance of mhar as vets usually kill AFK first (used from my maf experience last game w/TUF).

You also immediately voted after me, and wasn't the 4/5 opportunistic?

Don't get tunnel vision because he voted for you.... that's a great way to vote emotionally and make a mistake.

You have to look at the objective evidence respecting all players, and then make a determination on the probability of who is most likely to be scum.

Mharman is the best lynch today, as the game currently stands.
#snowflake
Vaarka
Posts: 13,072
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2017 3:27:07 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Alright, seeing as the DP has less than a page of posts, I'll extend the DP through Christmas Eve. There will be a ten hour extension, meaning the DP will now end at 10:45pm instead of 12:45pm.

The DP will end after that, and there will be an extra long NP to cover Christmas.
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

"You're too young to be so wise, mate. Tone it down a little." - Devilry

*puffs bubble pipe*
SilverishGoldNova
Posts: 395
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2017 2:20:57 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 12/24/2017 2:06:58 PM, tenyearsoflight wrote:
So is everyone in #christmas mode? Is that why there's no activity?

Can we just VTL Mharman?

Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way, the browns are gonna go Owen and Sixteen.

I think everyone is busy with christmas for now, just as you said.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 25,031
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2017 2:22:23 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
If you need a replacement, I can, if you trust that I will not access the previous account, which I will not.
At least the noble sheep provides us warm sweaters. All your hides would provide are coward pants. - Dick Solomon

"I call albatross!" - seventhprofessor