Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2012 2:47:54 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/27/2012 12:10:25 PM, tulle wrote:
At 11/27/2012 12:01:38 PM, Zaradi wrote:
Why you gotta janitor me Mafia? Why you hate me?

But no I'm actually legitimately curious. Why did y'all choose me? There was a plethora of more experienced and more active players. Did you just pick someone random for a fake-claim or what?

I don't even remember. I had rage-fit after the first DP and closed the thread so I can't go back to check :/

But from what I remember, we decided on you because you are a good player, but underrated good. We probably figured TV, F-16 or Drafter would be more likely to get Doc protection.

I don't know about the good part, but that's a fair reason.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2012 4:00:30 PM
I don't think I was ridiculously inactive until this DP.. I just wasn't interested in the theme to be honest..
I should have followed my instinct on tulle but mafia watcher is some bastard molding as far as I'm concerned.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2012 5:00:08 PM
At 11/27/2012 2:29:25 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:

Tulle...

I had a town read on you...

the irony is just shocking...

: I was going to lynch LK that dayphase...

But fate was there...

We both survived...

SocialPinko, You should totally host a game oflover's mafia. I would like that after this game.

LOL Take none of this seriously except for this statement.

And I failed my role, Just to top it off. No kills at all.

Wanna bet?
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2012 5:14:14 PM
At 11/27/2012 4:00:30 PM, tvellalott wrote:
I don't think I was ridiculously inactive until this DP.. I just wasn't interested in the theme to be honest..
I should have followed my instinct on tulle but mafia watcher is some bastard molding as far as I'm concerned.

Mafia watcher is a fairly standard role. Useful too.

I think you sabotaged your credibility when you attempted your WIFOM and ended up inadvertantly outing the bp
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2012 5:20:30 PM
At 11/27/2012 5:00:08 PM, Lordknukle wrote:

Tulle...

: I was going to lynch LK that dayphase...

But fate was there...

We both survived...

SocialPinko, You should totally host a game oflover's mafia. I would like that after this game.

LOL Take none of this seriously except for this statement.

And I failed my role, Just to top it off. No kills at all.

Wanna bet?

I am broke.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
tulle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2012 8:52:55 PM

Tulle...

*Devil's face*

I think my scum tell is really obvious. Maybe if people were more inactive they may have noticed.
yang.
tulle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2012 8:55:06 PM
At 11/27/2012 8:52:55 PM, tulle wrote:

I think my scum tell is really obvious. Maybe if people were more active they may have noticed.

Whoops. Meant "more active".
yang.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2012 9:16:39 PM
At 11/27/2012 4:00:30 PM, tvellalott wrote:

That explains why you believed Tulle. I really wished I stayed alive. I think I would have figured out the mafia eventually. I had the right premise (doc, watcher are OP), but the wrong conclusion (TV is mafia - out of TV and Tulle). I wished you had straight up cc'd Tulle.

My initial reads were crap though. I legitly thought LK was town and told Drafter to recruit him. Sorry Drafter.

Spinko, thanks for modding. It was a short but fun game. I won't say it was remotely balanced but it was fun to play and watch.

LK, Tulle, Budda, well played. I really wish I was alive long enough to argue to Tulle though - you are fun to argue with :)
tulle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2012 9:22:25 PM
At 11/27/2012 9:16:39 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

LK, Tulle, Budda, well played. I really wish I was alive long enough to argue to Tulle though - you are fun to argue with :)

I love playing mafia with you ^_^ I actually thought you were going to eventually be the one to cause my downfall and suggested killing you lol You were asking too many good questions...
yang.
OneElephant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2012 10:24:07 PM
At 11/27/2012 1:08:11 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 11/27/2012 12:03:20 PM, MilitaryAtheist wrote:
At 11/27/2012 12:00:49 PM, tulle wrote:
At 11/27/2012 11:58:55 AM, MilitaryAtheist wrote:

Dumba$$ OneE

lol I wonder why he did that :/

Ban him.

For the record, he did not deliberately invite being mod-killed. There were a couple of unanswered questions regarding the cult and OneE beig silenced, namely:

1. What would have happened if it was just cult and town?
2. Could OneE still vote?

Our only hope was to play pro-town and get mafia lynched and hope that we could win at 1 Town v 1 Cult. It was crucial that we get a mafioso lynched that last phase and we knew that LK was mafia.

We didn't know that OneE voting would result in a modkill, though we knew it was a possibility. We accepted the risk because it would have been a loss anyway. With LK pushing for a mislynch on TheAntidoter, and no one really critiqueing that, it was an issue of timing, in that we didn't feel we had any left.

Again, we did not deliberately invite a modkill.

Yes. Drafter essentially summarized everything I have to/can say in my defence.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.