Jump to topic:

BEGINNER(New Player) MAFIA DP1 [Bull_Diesel]

thedebatekid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 8:07:57 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
BTW Lock, pressuring fro a vote is scum behavior, whats your claim?
How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of the tootsie pop? 1, 2, 3, *crunch* SON OF A !@#%!@#$!@$%$^^$$#%!!!

Expanse: Trapped in Reality
- Looking for Criticism
http://www.debate.org...
Locke33
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 8:10:48 PM
He has 4 already why not speed up the game lick I said earlier we are getting nowhere with you and rice arguing about how both of you are townies maybe so maybe not
thedebatekid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 8:11:48 PM
Tell me now your claim. Right now your the one acting scummy.
VTL Locke
How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of the tootsie pop? 1, 2, 3, *crunch* SON OF A !@#%!@#$!@$%$^^$$#%!!!

- Looking for Criticism
thedebatekid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 8:12:32 PM
Pressuring for a vote like that has made me suspicious of you, can anyone agree with me?

- Looking for Criticism
thedebatekid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 8:15:05 PM
In the begining of the game you were sent a PM. What did it tell you you were?

- Looking for Criticism
Rice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 8:15:48 PM
At 1/28/2013 8:11:48 PM, thedebatekid wrote:
Tell me now your claim. Right now your the one acting scummy.
VTL Locke

TDK, please elaborate, we should explain our moves so to better help each other learn the game. I do not see any reason to pressure Locke actually as he doesn't have votes against him, and one VTL is not enough pressure for a role claim. Therefore I agree with his prior point that your actions are not conducive to the game's progress.

On another note, we need to either find 2 new people to replace those inactive or somehow contact them.
thedebatekid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 8:17:07 PM
He is pressuring for a vote against Bhudda. It seems scummy to me.

- Looking for Criticism
Rice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 8:17:31 PM
Someone experienced, please come help us here. I do not think this is progressing in a timely manner, we're not really getting anywhere.
Rice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 8:18:28 PM
At 1/28/2013 8:17:07 PM, thedebatekid wrote:
He is pressuring for a vote against Bhudda. It seems scummy to me.

What vested interest do you have in protecting Bhudda?
Locke33
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 8:19:11 PM
Lol leave three inexperienced players in a mafia forum and they all preety much argue the other one is scum lol
thedebatekid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 8:19:47 PM
I don't i would eliminate him if i wanted. If you dont have anything against him why dont you make the final decision.

- Looking for Criticism
Locke33
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 8:21:09 PM
Why don't the tree of us nubies just jump in and all vote for him I'm pushing or it because that's all I can think of to do do you have any alternatives tdk or rice
thedebatekid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 8:23:47 PM
You know what, sure. It seems you both want him out. I will unvote Locke and If you give me proof that he is scum then i will Lynch him.

UNVOTE

- Looking for Criticism
Rice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 8:23:48 PM
At 1/28/2013 8:21:09 PM, Locke33 wrote:
Why don't the tree of us nubies just jump in and all vote for him I'm pushing or it because that's all I can think of to do do you have any alternatives tdk or rice

If I would vote for him it would be for two reasons
1. The Debate Kid seems to be protecting him and getting aggressive towards those who would vote for him, which could be scum tell on Budhha
2. Budhha assumed the roles weren't randomized which would show some prior knowledge or conference with other players
Locke33
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 8:24:36 PM
Buddha had two plus mine is three if both you throw your votes at him we only need uno mas.
Rice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 8:24:55 PM
At 1/28/2013 8:23:47 PM, thedebatekid wrote:
You know what, sure. It seems you both want him out. I will unvote Locke and If you give me proof that he is scum then i will Lynch him.

UNVOTE

Ehh, I'll rescind my first reason as Locke no longer is opposed. The second reason still stands though.
Locke33
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 8:25:55 PM
Bull said they were randomized and he just decided if we can give a reason he will trow a vote Buddhas way
thedebatekid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 8:26:41 PM
I am not protective of Buhda, what do you want me to do to prove it? Rice answer only.

- Looking for Criticism
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 8:30:33 PM
Wait, y'all are actually going to lynch me? *looks for case against me, sees none* *facepalms* only in beginner's games
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Rice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 8:31:06 PM
At 1/28/2013 8:26:41 PM, thedebatekid wrote:
I am not protective of Buhda, what do you want me to do to prove it? Rice answer only.

It's all good, I rescinded that reason when I saw that you were willing.
Rice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 8:32:28 PM
At 1/28/2013 8:30:33 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Wait, y'all are actually going to lynch me? *looks for case against me, sees none* *facepalms* only in beginner's games

Hahaha, we are truthfully at a loss of what to do. We need guidance, oh great experienced Mafia player, please give suggestions.
Locke33
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 8:38:28 PM
This is what happens when you leave newbies alone not good unless maybe your mafia Buddha any defense now that we got you up against the wall
ishallannoyyo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 8:40:46 PM
At 1/28/2013 7:14:18 PM, TUF wrote:
At 1/28/2013 7:54:36 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 1/28/2013 4:23:09 AM, TUF wrote:
At 1/27/2013 9:27:06 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
I'm vanilla in case it isn't obvious...

That would rely on the hope that one of the two random abilities is a vanilla, and that you are in fact one of them. Those are some pretty small odds. I find you to be more likely, the godfather.

Also how are you confirmed?

See the game started out 7 to 3. Thats dang near 1:2 ratio for town:mafia. Yes it is possible B_D added either you or FT to mafia, but with FT its even unlikelier. Why? If he were added to the mafia PM, then the game would have been 7 to 4. Wayyyy too unbalanced wouldnt ya think?

With 3 mafia to 5 town, the mafia already have the advantage. Giving the town pure power roles makes sense to even it out. Others wise, one mis-lynch will win the game for the mafia. Why would Bull underpower the town so much with a vanilla?

Town already has power, protective, and investigative, so probably a mix of cop, doctor, and either watcher or tracker not including the randoms (maybe a PGO, amnesiac, the other of the watcher/tracker pair or something else beneficial) while the mafia has a godfather, support (roleblocker) and goon. Adding another townie power role when the mix is already 7 - 3 I think would overpower it for town, plus vanilla is so much easier to throw in.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.