Total Posts:295|Showing Posts:241-270|Last Page
Jump to topic:

BEGINNER(New Player) MAFIA DP1 [Bull_Diesel]

lannan13
Posts: 24,704
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2013 7:26:57 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
I'm still stickin' with rice.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer
thedebatekid
Posts: 1,211
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2013 7:50:56 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/29/2013 7:26:57 AM, lannan13 wrote:
I'm still stickin' with rice.

What do you mean, Please elaborate.
How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of the tootsie pop? 1, 2, 3, *crunch* SON OF A !@#%!@#$!@$%$^^$$#%!!!

Expanse: Trapped in Reality
- Looking for Criticism
http://www.debate.org...
thedebatekid
Posts: 1,211
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2013 8:01:33 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
After reading over the area that was posted when i was gone i noticed something.

Damn tdk can you spell naive

Actually i can. N-A-I-V-E
I'm not going to make a hasty decision. Don't want to make the wrong one and end up paying for it. As town i personally want to win.
How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of the tootsie pop? 1, 2, 3, *crunch* SON OF A !@#%!@#$!@$%$^^$$#%!!!

Expanse: Trapped in Reality
- Looking for Criticism
http://www.debate.org...
Rice
Posts: 107
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2013 8:35:43 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/29/2013 5:36:22 AM, TUF wrote:
VTL Rice for the claim

TDK basically soft claimed making his role pretty obvious, so he is good.

Hey Tuf! What do you mean by 'soft role claim'? I just don't want to do it wrong.
Rice
Posts: 107
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2013 8:37:26 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/29/2013 6:28:00 AM, thedebatekid wrote:
Hey Guys im Back. Ive caught up a little since last night. So far Budda is the only one whose given me sufficient evidence against TUF. If anyone has any idea on who is mafia and can support it with evidence bring it up now. So far my list has been narrowed down to: (List from greatest to least suspicion)

1. TUF
2. Locke
3. Rice
4. Ishall
5. Budda

Please give me evidence to support both yourself and either
A. attack another player or
B. Defend another player

Hey, I'm currently in Religion class, so I'll probably be able to do this around C-Block today.
Rice
Posts: 107
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2013 8:37:59 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/29/2013 7:26:57 AM, lannan13 wrote:
I'm still stickin' with rice.

Please elaborate/explain.
thedebatekid
Posts: 1,211
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2013 8:40:56 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/29/2013 8:35:43 AM, Rice wrote:
At 1/29/2013 5:36:22 AM, TUF wrote:
VTL Rice for the claim

TDK basically soft claimed making his role pretty obvious, so he is good.

Hey Tuf! What do you mean by 'soft role claim'? I just don't want to do it wrong.

Its when you tell them you claim while not giving away everything. Saving some of the info for yourself.
How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of the tootsie pop? 1, 2, 3, *crunch* SON OF A !@#%!@#$!@$%$^^$$#%!!!

Expanse: Trapped in Reality
- Looking for Criticism
http://www.debate.org...
thedebatekid
Posts: 1,211
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2013 8:58:27 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Does anyone have a protective role?
How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of the tootsie pop? 1, 2, 3, *crunch* SON OF A !@#%!@#$!@$%$^^$$#%!!!

Expanse: Trapped in Reality
- Looking for Criticism
http://www.debate.org...
thedebatekid
Posts: 1,211
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2013 9:00:57 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Is there third party? Just trying to catch up on information.
How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of the tootsie pop? 1, 2, 3, *crunch* SON OF A !@#%!@#$!@$%$^^$$#%!!!

Expanse: Trapped in Reality
- Looking for Criticism
http://www.debate.org...
Rice
Posts: 107
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2013 10:25:37 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/29/2013 9:00:57 AM, thedebatekid wrote:
Is there third party? Just trying to catch up on information.

These are the different roles in the game
Role Structure:

Godfather
Mafia Support
Mafioso

Town Random
Town Protective
Town Random
Town Power
Town Investigative

Neutral Evil

Neutral Random


I think the 'neutral' characters are considered 3rd party?
Rice
Posts: 107
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2013 10:27:09 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/29/2013 5:36:22 AM, TUF wrote:
VTL Rice for the claim

TDK basically soft claimed making his role pretty obvious, so he is good.

Hello Tuf, I'm a townie, but I'm not too important.
Bull_Diesel
Posts: 1,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2013 10:31:03 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/29/2013 10:25:37 AM, Rice wrote:
At 1/29/2013 9:00:57 AM, thedebatekid wrote:
Is there third party? Just trying to catch up on information.

These are the different roles in the game
Role Structure:

Godfather
Mafia Support
Mafioso

Town Random
Town Protective
Town Random
Town Power
Town Investigative

Neutral Evil

Neutral Random


I think the 'neutral' characters are considered 3rd party?

CORRECT Their Win Conditions are not the same as Town Players or the same as Mafia players. An example of a third party Character would be Witch or Cultist. I didn't use either of those roles
Rice
Posts: 107
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2013 10:31:41 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/29/2013 6:28:00 AM, thedebatekid wrote:
Hey Guys im Back. Ive caught up a little since last night. So far Budda is the only one whose given me sufficient evidence against TUF. If anyone has any idea on who is mafia and can support it with evidence bring it up now. So far my list has been narrowed down to: (List from greatest to least suspicion)

1. TUF
2. Locke
3. Rice
4. Ishall
5. Budda

Please give me evidence to support both yourself and either
A. attack another player or
B. Defend another player

Hello TDK. I'm not Mafia, I have shown no Mafia tendencies, what I have done so far throughout the game is 'scum hunt' and pointing out behavior that I thought suspicious of others, which is town. However some of the content I previously thought to be 'suspicious' no longer seems so and just was suspicious at the time due to my lack of familiarity with the game.

I'm going to wait to hear other's responses before I 'attack another player' as I do not wish to make a hasty decision either.
thedebatekid
Posts: 1,211
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2013 10:37:51 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
1. TUF
2. Locke
3. Rice
4. Ishall
5. Budda
Hello TDK. I'm not Mafia, I have shown no Mafia tendencies, what I have done so far throughout the game is 'scum hunt' and pointing out behavior that I thought suspicious of others, which is town. However some of the content I previously thought to be 'suspicious' no longer seems so and just was suspicious at the time due to my lack of familiarity with the game.

I'm going to wait to hear other's responses before I 'attack another player' as I do not wish to make a hasty decision either.

NOTED.

Current List:
1. TUF
2. Locke
3. Ishall
4. Rice
5. Budda
How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of the tootsie pop? 1, 2, 3, *crunch* SON OF A !@#%!@#$!@$%$^^$$#%!!!

Expanse: Trapped in Reality
- Looking for Criticism
http://www.debate.org...
thedebatekid
Posts: 1,211
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2013 10:49:27 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Current List:
1. Locke
2. TUF
3. Ishall
4. Rice
5. Budda

I have looked over the DP and it seems the only one really pushing for a decision is Locke. This is scum behavior because he is may be trying to kill off town quickly. I trust Budda, who Locke is trying to lynch, more than I trust Locke. It is for this reason and flaws in Buddas reasons (just because he is a experienced player doesn't mean he is bad, but your reasoning still keeps him at #2) that I move Locke to the top of the list.
How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of the tootsie pop? 1, 2, 3, *crunch* SON OF A !@#%!@#$!@$%$^^$$#%!!!

Expanse: Trapped in Reality
- Looking for Criticism
http://www.debate.org...
Rice
Posts: 107
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2013 10:59:46 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/29/2013 10:49:27 AM, thedebatekid wrote:
Current List:
1. Locke
2. TUF
3. Ishall
4. Rice
5. Budda

I have looked over the DP and it seems the only one really pushing for a decision is Locke. This is scum behavior because he is may be trying to kill off town quickly. I trust Budda, who Locke is trying to lynch, more than I trust Locke. It is for this reason and flaws in Buddas reasons (just because he is a experienced player doesn't mean he is bad, but your reasoning still keeps him at #2) that I move Locke to the top of the list.

So are you going to VTL him?
Bull_Diesel
Posts: 1,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2013 11:05:21 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/29/2013 9:00:57 AM, thedebatekid wrote:
Is there third party? Just trying to catch up on information.

There are protective roles and third party roles in this game.

I gave you guys a soft list at the beginning to work from.
Merida
Posts: 8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2013 11:10:33 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/29/2013 11:05:21 AM, Bull_Diesel wrote:
At 1/29/2013 9:00:57 AM, thedebatekid wrote:
Is there third party? Just trying to catch up on information.

There are protective roles and third party roles in this game.

I gave you guys a soft list at the beginning to work from.


Can I join?
Bull_Diesel
Posts: 1,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2013 11:12:01 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Yes, you can replace one of the inactive players. I'll message you soon. Read all the information in this DP and familiarize yourself with the terms etc. There are links all over the place :P
thedebatekid
Posts: 1,211
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2013 11:12:51 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
So are you going to VTL him?

If he gives me proof then ill pull it off. Its not permanent but yes.

VTL LOCKE
How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of the tootsie pop? 1, 2, 3, *crunch* SON OF A !@#%!@#$!@$%$^^$$#%!!!

Expanse: Trapped in Reality
- Looking for Criticism
http://www.debate.org...
thedebatekid
Posts: 1,211
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2013 11:15:07 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Bull (or anyone who knows) may i please have the vote count. :)
How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of the tootsie pop? 1, 2, 3, *crunch* SON OF A !@#%!@#$!@$%$^^$$#%!!!

Expanse: Trapped in Reality
- Looking for Criticism
http://www.debate.org...
Rice
Posts: 107
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2013 11:20:34 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/29/2013 11:15:07 AM, thedebatekid wrote:
Bull (or anyone who knows) may i please have the vote count. :)

Unofficial Vote count
1.TDK
2.TUF 1/6
3. Misery
4.Rice 2/6
5. Johnny
6. Budda 3/6
7. THEVIRUS
8. Ishall
9. Locke 2/6
10. Lannan13
11. FourTrouble
Bull_Diesel
Posts: 1,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2013 11:22:38 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/29/2013 11:15:07 AM, thedebatekid wrote:
Bull (or anyone who knows) may i please have the vote count. :)

Vote Count:

Budda -2/6 Locke & Rice
TDK
Tuf- 1/6 - Budda
Locke 2/6 - Ishall & TDK
FT-
Rice- FT & Lannan13
Bull_Diesel
Posts: 1,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2013 11:23:11 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/29/2013 11:22:38 AM, Bull_Diesel wrote:
At 1/29/2013 11:15:07 AM, thedebatekid wrote:
Bull (or anyone who knows) may i please have the vote count. :)

Vote Count:

Budda -2/6 Locke & Rice
TDK
Tuf- 1/6 - Budda
Locke 2/6 - Ishall & TDK
FT-
Rice- 2/6 -FT & Lannan13
Bull_Diesel
Posts: 1,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2013 11:29:29 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
I'm just going to say this to move the game along.

Big Hint:
There are a LOT of power roles in this game. It was designed for a fully beginner crew. Having some vets changes things a little bit, as I suspect they will make better use of their roles than a completely new player might. I say suspect because I honestly don't remember what roles I gave each person, it was selected in as random a fashion as I could manage and I've got a spreadsheet with all of the info in it so I can keep track.

If it were me... I'd consider giving up a fragmented piece of my role just so that the protective roles knew for sure who was town so that they can protect you.


FT and Budda and TUF may have different opinions on this, but so far I think we're doing a bit too much measuring and not enough cutting :P Just my style of play.
Merida
Posts: 8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2013 11:36:13 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/28/2013 8:10:48 PM, Locke33 wrote:
He has 4 already why not speed up the game lick I said earlier we are getting nowhere with you and rice arguing about how both of you are townies maybe so maybe not

Why are you pressuring people to vote for someone? you trying to tell others to vote for Budhha, with no evidence, is scummy behavior (is this the correct term?)

VTL Locke
Rice
Posts: 107
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2013 11:39:08 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/29/2013 11:36:13 AM, Merida wrote:
At 1/28/2013 8:10:48 PM, Locke33 wrote:
He has 4 already why not speed up the game lick I said earlier we are getting nowhere with you and rice arguing about how both of you are townies maybe so maybe not

Why are you pressuring people to vote for someone? you trying to tell others to vote for Budhha, with no evidence, is scummy behavior (is this the correct term?)

VTL Locke

This makes sense. Now that I think back on it, Locke was pressuring me and others to vote for Bhudda with no real evidence. It was stupid of me to go along with it before. Locke seems to have some sort of interest in getting rid of Bhudda without any evidence against him, this could indicate that he actually has information on him which would mean (as we are only in DP1) that Locke is in a group convo with others, ie the Mafia.

Unvote
VTL Locke
lannan13
Posts: 24,704
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2013 11:55:52 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/29/2013 10:27:09 AM, Rice wrote:
At 1/29/2013 5:36:22 AM, TUF wrote:
VTL Rice for the claim

TDK basically soft claimed making his role pretty obvious, so he is good.

Hello Tuf, I'm a townie, but I'm not too important.

any specific townie or random townie like mwuah (Me).
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.