THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 1:40:35 AM
Posted: 8 years ago
At 3/7/2013 1:36:37 AM, TSH wrote:
At 3/7/2013 1:33:50 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
Okay, I dunno whether I'm dead or not, but if I am, I'm calling TSH as scum. So I can say I told you guys so.

I really hope you are mafia. First you were completely convinced that TheVirus was scum, now me. Who else do think is scum, FT? The whole town? Please at least provide a reason before calling someone scum...

FT is messing with my head... ignore everything I say in between these--> "<>"

<ft is kinda god and confusing and likes to confuse people and tsh I don't know very well and ft is a dead man> I just say kill FT <cause he doesn't make any sense and he is confusing and so are other people but he is more>
"So you want me to go to the judge with 'unit, corps, God, country'?" - A Few Good Men

"And the hits just keep on comin'." -A Few Good Men
TSH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 1:41:32 AM
At 3/7/2013 1:19:52 AM, TSH wrote:
At 3/7/2013 1:18:49 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
Whatever, you guys are fvcking retarded. I'm town. You guys are idiots. Lynch THEVIRUS tomorrow.

The meta in beginner games is to lynch good players first.

Lynch FT. If he's town, we have another chance. If he's mafia, he is good enough that he will probably manage to convince the town to mislynch again.
~tsh
TSH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 1:42:14 AM
At 3/7/2013 1:40:35 AM, THEVIRUS wrote:
Okay, I dunno whether I'm dead or not, but if I am, I'm calling TSH as scum. So I can say I told you guys so.

I really hope you are mafia. First you were completely convinced that TheVirus was scum, now me. Who else do think is scum, FT? The whole town? Please at least provide a reason before calling someone scum...

<ft is kinda god and confusing and likes to confuse people and tsh I don't know very well and ft is a dead man> I just say kill FT <cause he doesn't make any sense and he is confusing and so are other people but he is more>

I agree. FT is obvious mafia. His confusion tactics will not work.
~tsh
THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 1:42:51 AM
FT then MAYBE TSH...
"So you want me to go to the judge with 'unit, corps, God, country'?" - A Few Good Men

TSH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 1:43:11 AM
At 3/7/2013 1:41:32 AM, TSH wrote:
At 3/7/2013 1:19:52 AM, TSH wrote:
At 3/7/2013 1:18:49 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
Whatever, you guys are fvcking retarded. I'm town. You guys are idiots. Lynch THEVIRUS tomorrow.

The meta in beginner games is to lynch good players first.

Lynch FT. If he's town, we have another chance. If he's mafia, he is good enough that he will probably manage to convince the town to mislynch again.

This is assuming our VTNL's are not counted.
~tsh
THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 1:44:05 AM
At 3/7/2013 1:42:14 AM, TSH wrote:
At 3/7/2013 1:40:35 AM, THEVIRUS wrote:

I agree. FT is obvious mafia. His confusion tactics will not work.

<I think they are working> VTL FT screw his @$$ <I like symbols they're so shiny>

Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 1:45:26 AM
At 3/7/2013 1:39:30 AM, TSH wrote:
At 3/7/2013 1:38:59 AM, TSH wrote:
At 3/7/2013 1:38:26 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:

I'm starting to agree with you. Oh well, we'll have three people even if we mislynch.

Why? FT is trying to confuse everyone. Please read the DP carefully.

First he went after you and thevirus, then when he failed to convince me he was innocent, he targeted me. He's mafia.

And he agreed to a plan which would have cornered him pretty tightly, which removed my suspicion. Then we end up with a quick and hastily thought-out lynch, spearheaded by the people who were not under suspicion, but had possibly just worked through the arithmetic of how not lynching this turn and going through with the test of THEVIRUS and FT would would compromise the mafia's position. And it's not like anyone in this game has an airtight claim, so such speculation as he has displayed is to be expected.

Besides, if the other town players don't suspect me of being mafia then they aren't doing their jobs. I don't take offense at it.
"Partout ou vous verrez un autel, la se trouve la civilisation."
- Joseph de Maistre -

"Woe that I live in bitter days,
As God is setting like a sun
And in his place, as lord and slave,
Man raises forth his heinous throne."
- Translation of 'Rhyfel', by Hedd Wyn -

Virtutem videant intabescantque relicta
THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 1:47:44 AM
At 3/7/2013 1:45:26 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 3/7/2013 1:39:30 AM, TSH wrote:
At 3/7/2013 1:38:59 AM, TSH wrote:
At 3/7/2013 1:38:26 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:

I'm starting to agree with you. Oh well, we'll have three people even if we mislynch.

Why? FT is trying to confuse everyone. Please read the DP carefully.

First he went after you and thevirus, then when he failed to convince me he was innocent, he targeted me. He's mafia.

And he agreed to a plan which would have cornered him pretty tightly, which removed my suspicion. Then we end up with a quick and hastily thought-out lynch, spearheaded by the people who were not under suspicion, but had possibly just worked through the arithmetic of how not lynching this turn and going through with the test of THEVIRUS and FT would would compromise the mafia's position. And it's not like anyone in this game has an airtight claim, so such speculation as he has displayed is to be expected.

Besides, if the other town players don't suspect me of being mafia then they aren't doing their jobs. I don't take offense at it.

Your claim is a little... complicated... to test.

FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 1:48:21 AM
lol Skep, you and Maikuru are both really good players. I'm really excited for when both of you start playing in the regular games.
If you'd like a vote on your debate, please send me a link. I'll do my best to offer a sufficient RFD in your favor.

Also: If you'd like to vote bomb a debate and need help crafting a sufficient RFD, let me know.
THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 1:50:22 AM
At 3/7/2013 1:48:21 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
lol Skep, you and Maikuru are both really good players. I'm really excited for when both of you start playing in the regular games.

Thanks, no offense taken... guessing isn't the best way to get through a pro game. It would be an interesting twist though... *rubs chin in deep thought*

FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 1:50:53 AM
Skep, have you played mafia elsewhere before?
If you'd like a vote on your debate, please send me a link. I'll do my best to offer a sufficient RFD in your favor.

Also: If you'd like to vote bomb a debate and need help crafting a sufficient RFD, let me know.
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 1:51:35 AM

Thanks! Bed time for me; I guess I'll see you all when the dust clears.
- Joseph de Maistre -

THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 1:51:52 AM
Ugh, being the noob sucks. We should go play halo so I can whoop yalls' @$$es

TSH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 1:53:05 AM

Blatant buddying. Seriously FT, give up already; the mafia has lost.
~tsh
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 1:53:20 AM
At 3/7/2013 1:50:53 AM, FourTrouble wrote:

Nope, first time. I guess I'm just a deeply skeptical and analytical person by nature, so I lend myself to this naturally.
- Joseph de Maistre -

ChubbyFatz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 1:55:17 AM

I called Mai as mafia both games. Maybe he's a good town player.

Also Skep what's this plan u had. Keep in mind mafia can kill one person at night AND roleblock one person at night. Please explain how we can corner ANYONE...I thought about every option. Someone explain this airtight plan.
THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 1:55:55 AM
At 3/7/2013 1:53:20 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 3/7/2013 1:50:53 AM, FourTrouble wrote:

Nope, first time. I guess I'm just a deeply skeptical and analytical person by nature, so I lend myself to this naturally.

If I wasn't stressed out of my mind all the time I would do better too. Every once and a while I log on with my brain feeling like muddled mush

THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 1:58:35 AM
At 3/7/2013 1:55:17 AM, ChubbyFatz wrote:

Also Skep what's this plan u had. Keep in mind mafia can kill one person at night AND roleblock one person at night. Please explain how we can corner ANYONE...I thought about every option. Someone explain this airtight plan.

If you think long and hard and come to a conclusion, I haven't been thinking long enough, much less both of them. Right now I feel surprised my mush for brains can even remember where the keys are. I guess that means good night

THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 2:00:57 AM
sh!t I just went cross-eyed for a second...

FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 2:01:31 AM
Chubby, the plan can potentially confirm both me and THEVIRUS. The roleblock scenario still confirms us.

FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 2:02:40 AM
At 3/7/2013 2:01:31 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
Chubby, the plan can potentially confirm both me and THEVIRUS. The roleblock scenario still confirms us.

I also point out, getting roleblocked is confirmation of another person. And death is also confirmation. However you spin it, we gain a huge amount of information, enough to win the game.

ChubbyFatz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 2:02:44 AM

Tell me the plan...

Virus u should get some sleep bud..gnite.
ChubbyFatz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 2:03:36 AM
At 3/7/2013 2:02:40 AM, FourTrouble wrote:

I also point out, getting roleblocked is confirmation of another person. And death is also confirmation. However you spin it, we gain a huge amount of information, enough to win the game.

Who does what at night?
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 2:07:05 AM
I shoot THEVIRUS. You track THEVIRUS.

Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 2:08:53 AM
At 3/7/2013 1:55:17 AM, ChubbyFatz wrote:

Vote not to lynch.

FT has claimed to be vigilant. Have him target THEVIRUS for a killing.

If THEVIRUS is a mafia role blocker, he can survive, but ONLY by using his role block to defend himself. If he is town and his role claim (commuter) is true he will also survive. However, we will have both out supposed cop and tracker both visit him. If he is town, then nothing will show up due to he nature of his ability. If he is mafia then either the cop will tell us that he is mafia or the tracker will tell us who visited him. If FT visited him but was blocked, then we know that FT was also town. This will give us much more information than a lynch and, most importantly, only one player will die, instead of two in the case of a mislynch.
- Joseph de Maistre -

ChubbyFatz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 2:10:15 AM
At 3/7/2013 2:07:05 AM, FourTrouble wrote:

If ur mafia u can NOT shoot virus u could just roleblock me or virus....and kill me then say
Sorry guys I was blocked couldn't kill virus. I would have no report cuz u kill me

Then what?
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 2:13:03 AM
At 3/7/2013 2:10:15 AM, ChubbyFatz wrote:

If ur mafia u can NOT shoot virus u could just roleblock me or virus....and kill me then say
Sorry guys I was blocked couldn't kill virus. I would have no report cuz u kill me

Then what?

Then we are one more person down with more information than we started with, while the alternative is and 80% chance of being two people down due to a mislynch and a mafia killing with no more information than we started with.
- Joseph de Maistre -

ChubbyFatz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 2:14:56 AM
At 3/7/2013 2:13:03 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:

Then what?

Then we are one more person down with more information than we started with, while the alternative is and 80% chance of being two people down due to a mislynch and a mafia killing with no more information than we started with.

We would be down to Skep TSH and FT. FT will say TSH is BS cop and TSH will say FT is guilty thus accomplishing nada.
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 2:17:07 AM

Then what?

Well, I'm town so that's not gonna happen. But I see what you are saying, from your perspective I understand the paranoia. From my perspective, it obviously never occurred to me but I can see now why you wouldn't take this as confirmation. I still think TSH is scum, so just remember that in case I die and not you.

ChubbyFatz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 2:17:08 AM
We lynch wrong now then we have 1/3 chance of catching mafia.we no lynch and 1 dies then we have 1/4 chance to lynch mafia.

Both scenarios we have to lynch right or we lose.

I rather 1/3 then 1/4 chance.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.