Total Posts:183|Showing Posts:31-60|Last Page
Jump to topic:

First Time Mafia Day Phase 1.

Scythe
Posts: 56
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 5:29:49 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/7/2013 5:28:42 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
I just wanna ask everyone: were the role messages were a bit scarce of info for you guys too?

This is not the usual mafia game with characters and all.
Decommissioned Hydra, Smithereens
Logical-Master
Posts: 2,509
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 5:29:55 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Heads up, guys. Don't want to interfere with your game. Just want to make a note of something.

Yraelz just sent me a PM admitting he's mafia.

kthxbai.
NotGuilty
Posts: 52
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 5:30:32 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
This is Lucky_Luciano's hydra with Yraelz.

Yours Truly,
The Godfather
Yraelz + Mestari + Lucky_Luciano + Justin Timberlake + All The Ladies.
Scythe
Posts: 56
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 5:30:52 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/7/2013 5:29:55 PM, Logical-Master wrote:
Heads up, guys. Don't want to interfere with your game. Just want to make a note of something.

Yraelz just sent me a PM admitting he's mafia.

kthxbai.

beware of drafterman, he will think you are trolling and will kill you in the night.
Decommissioned Hydra, Smithereens
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 5:31:00 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
VTL Smithereens for role claim. Srsly who let dis dude in? After we get him
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,923
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 5:31:17 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/7/2013 5:29:55 PM, Logical-Master wrote:
Heads up, guys. Don't want to interfere with your game. Just want to make a note of something.

Yraelz just sent me a PM admitting he's mafia.

kthxbai.

dude! not cool even if it is useful!
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Scythe
Posts: 56
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 5:31:26 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/7/2013 5:30:32 PM, NotGuilty wrote:
This is Lucky_Luciano's hydra with Yraelz.

Yours Truly,
The Godfather

That's our second confirmation of you being mafia...
Decommissioned Hydra, Smithereens
Scythe
Posts: 56
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 5:31:55 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/7/2013 5:31:17 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 5/7/2013 5:29:55 PM, Logical-Master wrote:
Heads up, guys. Don't want to interfere with your game. Just want to make a note of something.

Yraelz just sent me a PM admitting he's mafia.

kthxbai.

dude! not cool even if it is useful!

cyber, learn to identify a joke.

S
Decommissioned Hydra, Smithereens
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 5:32:43 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Hydras:

Drafter/Budda- Guilty
Smithereens/Rocket- Scythe
Yraelz/Mestari- NotGuilty

Just to remember.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,923
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 5:35:22 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
I win with the town
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Scythe
Posts: 56
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 5:36:17 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/7/2013 5:32:43 PM, Noumena wrote:
Hydras:

Drafter/Budda- Guilty
Smithereens/Rocket- Scythe
Yraelz/Mestari- NotGuilty

Just to remember.

Ty for thinking of this.

S
Decommissioned Hydra, Smithereens
Scythe
Posts: 56
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 5:36:36 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/7/2013 5:35:22 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
I win with the town

whats your role?
Decommissioned Hydra, Smithereens
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 5:36:44 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
I win with da town.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
Guilty
Posts: 197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 5:37:38 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/7/2013 5:18:34 PM, Scythe wrote:
At 5/7/2013 5:15:19 PM, Guilty wrote:
At 5/7/2013 5:12:32 PM, Scythe wrote:
I just want to put something completely random and hypothetical out there, but If in the other mafia game we find that Lannan is mafia, then the probability of him being mafia in this game would be lower hmm?

Yeah ik, its a bad approach to scum hunting... but it would be nice to have a mathematician in the game.

http://www.debate.org...

No, you are less likely to be mafia than town, therefore constantly being mafia becomes more and more unlikely the more games you enter.

You fail at probabilities.
Buddamoose + Drafterman
Scythe
Posts: 56
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 5:38:47 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/7/2013 5:37:38 PM, Guilty wrote:
At 5/7/2013 5:18:34 PM, Scythe wrote:
At 5/7/2013 5:15:19 PM, Guilty wrote:
At 5/7/2013 5:12:32 PM, Scythe wrote:
I just want to put something completely random and hypothetical out there, but If in the other mafia game we find that Lannan is mafia, then the probability of him being mafia in this game would be lower hmm?

Yeah ik, its a bad approach to scum hunting... but it would be nice to have a mathematician in the game.

http://www.debate.org...

No, you are less likely to be mafia than town, therefore constantly being mafia becomes more and more unlikely the more games you enter.

You fail at probabilities.

I thought that would be blatantly obvious. It is highly unlikely to enter consecutive games being mafia every time.
Decommissioned Hydra, Smithereens
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,923
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 5:40:24 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/7/2013 5:36:36 PM, Scythe wrote:
At 5/7/2013 5:35:22 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
I win with the town

whats your role?

2.You are a 2-shot day cop. Once per day, you can investigate someone.
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 5:43:13 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/7/2013 5:40:24 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 5/7/2013 5:36:36 PM, Scythe wrote:
At 5/7/2013 5:35:22 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
I win with the town

whats your role?

2.You are a 2-shot day cop. Once per day, you can investigate someone.

Are you stupid?
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,923
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 5:48:03 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/7/2013 5:43:13 PM, Noumena wrote:
At 5/7/2013 5:40:24 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 5/7/2013 5:36:36 PM, Scythe wrote:
At 5/7/2013 5:35:22 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
I win with the town

whats your role?

2.You are a 2-shot day cop. Once per day, you can investigate someone.

Are you stupid?

this is my second mafia game. and I got lynched first dp on my first. so don't blame me if I fvck up...a lot
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Yraelz
Posts: 5,300
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 5:50:44 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Cyber, you've made yourself a prime target for the mafia. You should seriously consider using your role this DP and (if you survive the NP) next DP. Worst case scenario you use the role and confirm townies, which is still beneficial.
Yraelz
Posts: 5,300
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 5:51:20 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/7/2013 5:50:44 PM, Yraelz wrote:
Cyber, you've made yourself a prime target for the mafia. You should seriously consider using your role this DP and (if you survive the NP) next DP. Worst case scenario you use the role and confirm townies, which is still beneficial.

And that's the wrong account.... ^NotGuilty
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,923
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 5:54:32 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/7/2013 5:50:44 PM, Yraelz wrote:
Cyber, you've made yourself a prime target for the mafia. You should seriously consider using your role this DP and (if you survive the NP) next DP. Worst case scenario you use the role and confirm townies, which is still beneficial.

in other words: I've fvcked up
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
NotGuilty
Posts: 52
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 6:02:25 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/7/2013 5:54:32 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 5/7/2013 5:50:44 PM, Yraelz wrote:
Cyber, you've made yourself a prime target for the mafia. You should seriously consider using your role this DP and (if you survive the NP) next DP. Worst case scenario you use the role and confirm townies, which is still beneficial.

in other words: I've fvcked up

Investigate us. We have a role that, if claimed, everybody will think is a mafia fake claim. By investigating us you get rid of that counterproductive discussion before it happens and you confirm a townie. Our role is also anti-town if they are unaware of it, so if they don't believe us upon claim it could ruin the town.
Yraelz + Mestari + Lucky_Luciano + Justin Timberlake + All The Ladies.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,923
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 6:04:14 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/7/2013 6:02:25 PM, NotGuilty wrote:
At 5/7/2013 5:54:32 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 5/7/2013 5:50:44 PM, Yraelz wrote:
Cyber, you've made yourself a prime target for the mafia. You should seriously consider using your role this DP and (if you survive the NP) next DP. Worst case scenario you use the role and confirm townies, which is still beneficial.

in other words: I've fvcked up

Investigate us. We have a role that, if claimed, everybody will think is a mafia fake claim. By investigating us you get rid of that counterproductive discussion before it happens and you confirm a townie. Our role is also anti-town if they are unaware of it, so if they don't believe us upon claim it could ruin the town.

well...fvck
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 6:05:15 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
==Dead==

N/A

==Alive==

Full Claim.

2. Cybertron- 2x day cop- "IWWTT"

Partial Claim.

N/A

No Claim.

1. Scythe (Smithereens + Rocket)- "IWWTT"
3. Bull_Diesel
4. NotGuilty (Mestari + Yraelz)
5. Lannan13
6. Noumena- "IWWTT"
7. Vmpire123- "IWWTT"
8. Khaos-Mage
9. Guilty (Buddamoose + Drafterman)
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
NotGuilty
Posts: 52
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 6:05:22 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/7/2013 6:04:14 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 5/7/2013 6:02:25 PM, NotGuilty wrote:
At 5/7/2013 5:54:32 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 5/7/2013 5:50:44 PM, Yraelz wrote:
Cyber, you've made yourself a prime target for the mafia. You should seriously consider using your role this DP and (if you survive the NP) next DP. Worst case scenario you use the role and confirm townies, which is still beneficial.

in other words: I've fvcked up

Investigate us. We have a role that, if claimed, everybody will think is a mafia fake claim. By investigating us you get rid of that counterproductive discussion before it happens and you confirm a townie. Our role is also anti-town if they are unaware of it, so if they don't believe us upon claim it could ruin the town.

well...fvck

Well fvck what? This role can only be town, but it's anti-town if left unknown. If you investigate us you only help the town. Let's go.

- Justin Timberlake
Yraelz + Mestari + Lucky_Luciano + Justin Timberlake + All The Ladies.
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 6:05:53 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/7/2013 6:02:25 PM, NotGuilty wrote:
At 5/7/2013 5:54:32 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 5/7/2013 5:50:44 PM, Yraelz wrote:
Cyber, you've made yourself a prime target for the mafia. You should seriously consider using your role this DP and (if you survive the NP) next DP. Worst case scenario you use the role and confirm townies, which is still beneficial.

in other words: I've fvcked up

Investigate us. We have a role that, if claimed, everybody will think is a mafia fake claim. By investigating us you get rid of that counterproductive discussion before it happens and you confirm a townie. Our role is also anti-town if they are unaware of it, so if they don't believe us upon claim it could ruin the town.

I'd assume just as well that there aren't lawyers/framers/modifiers in this game?
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,923
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 6:06:31 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/7/2013 6:05:22 PM, NotGuilty wrote:
At 5/7/2013 6:04:14 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 5/7/2013 6:02:25 PM, NotGuilty wrote:
At 5/7/2013 5:54:32 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 5/7/2013 5:50:44 PM, Yraelz wrote:
Cyber, you've made yourself a prime target for the mafia. You should seriously consider using your role this DP and (if you survive the NP) next DP. Worst case scenario you use the role and confirm townies, which is still beneficial.

in other words: I've fvcked up

Investigate us. We have a role that, if claimed, everybody will think is a mafia fake claim. By investigating us you get rid of that counterproductive discussion before it happens and you confirm a townie. Our role is also anti-town if they are unaware of it, so if they don't believe us upon claim it could ruin the town.

well...fvck

Well fvck what? This role can only be town, but it's anti-town if left unknown. If you investigate us you only help the town. Let's go.

- Justin Timberlake

well fvck I already investigated someone else
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 6:06:37 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Oh wait yer a day cop. How would a day lawyer/framer even work?
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.