Total Posts:183|Showing Posts:91-120|Last Page
Jump to topic:

First Time Mafia Day Phase 1.

Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 6:39:47 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/7/2013 6:36:25 PM, NotGuilty wrote:
At 5/7/2013 6:34:26 PM, Noumena wrote:
Scenario 1: Guilty is a scum who got unlucky in being investigated Dp1.
Scenario 2: Guilty is a townie miller who wasn't allowed to claim his miller component until AFTER being investigated.

2/8 chance of investigating scum. It's possible. My vote isn't on him just because he can prove his role.

But of course there's the fact that we don't have a sufficient candidate for a kill. And how could we? The fact that Cyber got a guilty on his first investigation is unlikely enough as it is. If we can find someone who (a) would volunteer to let themselves be killed or (b) we know we wouldn't be too hurt in losing, then I'll unvote on Guilty.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 6:41:26 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
First Vote Count of First time Mafia.
Scythe(Smithereens and Rocket) - 2 - Guilty, Vmpir13
Guilty - 1 - CyberTtron
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,923
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 6:43:15 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/7/2013 6:41:26 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
First Vote Count of First time Mafia.
Scythe(Smithereens and Rocket) - 2 - Guilty, Vmpir13
Guilty - 1 - CyberTtron

nouema said he would he never said he did
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 6:45:30 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
UVC

Smithereens- 2/5- Guilty, Vampire
Guilty- 2/5- Cybertron, Noumena
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 6:47:22 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Now Official Vote count since I apparently missed his vote.

Smithereens- 2/5- Guilty, Vampire
Guilty- 2/5- Cybertron, Noumena
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 6:47:22 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
==Dead==

N/A

==Alive==

Full Claim.

2. Cybertron- 2x day cop- "IWWTT"
9. Guilty (Buddamoose + Drafterman)- Strong/ninja/miller/vig

Partial Claim.

N/A

No Claim.

1. Scythe (Smithereens + Rocket)- "IWWTT"
3. Bull_Diesel
4. NotGuilty (Mestari + Yraelz)
5. Lannan13
6. Noumena- "IWWTT"
7. Vmpire123- "IWWTT"
8. Khaos-Mage
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
NotGuilty
Posts: 52
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 6:47:54 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/7/2013 5:31:00 PM, Noumena wrote:
VTL Smithereens for role claim. Srsly who let dis dude in? After we get him

How about Guilty shoots him?
Yraelz + Mestari + Lucky_Luciano + Justin Timberlake + All The Ladies.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,923
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 6:48:48 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/7/2013 6:47:54 PM, NotGuilty wrote:
At 5/7/2013 5:31:00 PM, Noumena wrote:
VTL Smithereens for role claim. Srsly who let dis dude in? After we get him

How about Guilty shoots him?

wouldn't he be going after the hydra though
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
NotGuilty
Posts: 52
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 6:49:58 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/7/2013 6:48:48 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 5/7/2013 6:47:54 PM, NotGuilty wrote:
At 5/7/2013 5:31:00 PM, Noumena wrote:
VTL Smithereens for role claim. Srsly who let dis dude in? After we get him

How about Guilty shoots him?

wouldn't he be going after the hydra though

It's Rocket and Smith.... Lannan is also a good candidate. And Khaos.
Yraelz + Mestari + Lucky_Luciano + Justin Timberlake + All The Ladies.
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 6:50:02 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/7/2013 6:47:54 PM, NotGuilty wrote:
At 5/7/2013 5:31:00 PM, Noumena wrote:
VTL Smithereens for role claim. Srsly who let dis dude in? After we get him

How about Guilty shoots him?

Let's get his claim first. If he's sufficiently disposable than sure.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,923
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 6:52:11 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/7/2013 6:49:58 PM, NotGuilty wrote:
At 5/7/2013 6:48:48 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 5/7/2013 6:47:54 PM, NotGuilty wrote:
At 5/7/2013 5:31:00 PM, Noumena wrote:
VTL Smithereens for role claim. Srsly who let dis dude in? After we get him

How about Guilty shoots him?

wouldn't he be going after the hydra though

It's Rocket and Smith.... Lannan is also a good candidate. And Khaos.

i would want to hear lannans claim if he does claim. if not than god help us if its a bad pick. I've heard of his volatile nature so yeah he would be a good candidate
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
NotGuilty
Posts: 52
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 6:53:53 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Okay so we get Smith and Lannan's claims and shoot the least useful one. VTL Scythe.
Yraelz + Mestari + Lucky_Luciano + Justin Timberlake + All The Ladies.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,923
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 6:55:33 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Unvote VTL Scythe
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
NotGuilty
Posts: 52
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 6:57:26 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Logging off for a bit.

- Mestari
Yraelz + Mestari + Lucky_Luciano + Justin Timberlake + All The Ladies.
NotGuilty
Posts: 52
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 8:11:05 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/7/2013 5:54:32 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 5/7/2013 5:50:44 PM, Yraelz wrote:
Cyber, you've made yourself a prime target for the mafia. You should seriously consider using your role this DP and (if you survive the NP) next DP. Worst case scenario you use the role and confirm townies, which is still beneficial.

in other words: I've fvcked up

Cyber I want to know something. You out yourself as a daytime role cop, and then admit to fcking up in the next post. I then suggest that you should use your ability this DP and next DP (if you don't die)... You, after making the original mistake, decide not to consult anyone and immediately investigate Guilty. Can you explain why you decided to do that?

Also, @Guilty. How do you know that you have been investigated in order to inform the town that you are the miller? Were you told by TA that you have been investigated?
Yraelz + Mestari + Lucky_Luciano + Justin Timberlake + All The Ladies.
Guilty
Posts: 197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 8:12:46 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/7/2013 8:11:05 PM, NotGuilty wrote:
At 5/7/2013 5:54:32 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 5/7/2013 5:50:44 PM, Yraelz wrote:
Cyber, you've made yourself a prime target for the mafia. You should seriously consider using your role this DP and (if you survive the NP) next DP. Worst case scenario you use the role and confirm townies, which is still beneficial.

in other words: I've fvcked up

Cyber I want to know something. You out yourself as a daytime role cop, and then admit to fcking up in the next post. I then suggest that you should use your ability this DP and next DP (if you don't die)... You, after making the original mistake, decide not to consult anyone and immediately investigate Guilty. Can you explain why you decided to do that?

Also, @Guilty. How do you know that you have been investigated in order to inform the town that you are the miller? Were you told by TA that you have been investigated?

No. My role PM says I can't claim until I'm investigated or I'll be mod killed. TA didn't confirm my investigation nor did I ask. I just assumed as, otherwise it'd be the shortest mafia gambit of all time.

Since I haven't been modkilled, I guess he's telling the truth.
Buddamoose + Drafterman
NotGuilty
Posts: 52
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 8:20:54 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Bull, Lannan, Vmpire could we get some reads from you?

-YZ
Yraelz + Mestari + Lucky_Luciano + Justin Timberlake + All The Ladies.
NotGuilty
Posts: 52
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 8:36:06 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/7/2013 6:02:25 PM, NotGuilty wrote:
At 5/7/2013 5:54:32 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 5/7/2013 5:50:44 PM, Yraelz wrote:
Cyber, you've made yourself a prime target for the mafia. You should seriously consider using your role this DP and (if you survive the NP) next DP. Worst case scenario you use the role and confirm townies, which is still beneficial.

in other words: I've fvcked up

Investigate us. We have a role that, if claimed, everybody will think is a mafia fake claim. By investigating us you get rid of that counterproductive discussion before it happens and you confirm a townie. Our role is also anti-town if they are unaware of it, so if they don't believe us upon claim it could ruin the town.

If there is a role cop in this game, I think it would be immensely useful for us to be investigated.
Yraelz + Mestari + Lucky_Luciano + Justin Timberlake + All The Ladies.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,923
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 8:38:14 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/7/2013 8:36:06 PM, NotGuilty wrote:
At 5/7/2013 6:02:25 PM, NotGuilty wrote:
At 5/7/2013 5:54:32 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 5/7/2013 5:50:44 PM, Yraelz wrote:
Cyber, you've made yourself a prime target for the mafia. You should seriously consider using your role this DP and (if you survive the NP) next DP. Worst case scenario you use the role and confirm townies, which is still beneficial.

in other words: I've fvcked up

Investigate us. We have a role that, if claimed, everybody will think is a mafia fake claim. By investigating us you get rid of that counterproductive discussion before it happens and you confirm a townie. Our role is also anti-town if they are unaware of it, so if they don't believe us upon claim it could ruin the town.

If there is a role cop in this game, I think it would be immensely useful for us to be investigated.

read before this before you say anything more
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
NotGuilty
Posts: 52
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 8:42:46 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
I just did, like three times. Why are you telling me this? I realize that I am repeating my hydra buddy, if that's what you want to say.

I also wrongly assumed that you were a role cop because I figured an affiliation cop would be pretty OP since the mod specified 'no flavor'.
Yraelz + Mestari + Lucky_Luciano + Justin Timberlake + All The Ladies.
Bull_Diesel
Posts: 1,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 8:42:48 PM
Posted: 7 years ago

No, you are less likely to be mafia than town, therefore constantly being mafia becomes more and more unlikely the more games you enter.

VTL Scythe for either blatantly lying or being a moron.
NotGuilty
Posts: 52
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 8:44:04 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/7/2013 8:42:48 PM, Bull_Diesel wrote:

No, you are less likely to be mafia than town, therefore constantly being mafia becomes more and more unlikely the more games you enter.

VTL Scythe for either blatantly lying or being a moron.

Lololol

But seriously, can I also get your analysis on the Guilty / Cyber situation.
Yraelz + Mestari + Lucky_Luciano + Justin Timberlake + All The Ladies.
Bull_Diesel
Posts: 1,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 8:45:11 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/7/2013 5:28:09 PM, Scythe wrote:
At 5/7/2013 5:21:53 PM, Yraelz wrote:
A coin flip does not effect the odds of subsequent coin flips. If you flip a coin and first get heads, your second flip still has a 50% chance of getting heads.

demonstrably wrong.

Flip a coin. The more times you flip the more evident it becomes that there is 50/50 chance. So if you flip 100 times, you can expect 50 of each.

In mafia, if the chance of being mafia is 20%, then 1 in 5 of your games you will be mafia. This rule would apply here too, and I am going to stop since Yraelz is right, this conversation is scum to the core.

Wroangggggg
NotGuilty
Posts: 52
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 8:47:54 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Bull, if we lynch Scythe, who should Guilty shoot? Why?

-YZ
Yraelz + Mestari + Lucky_Luciano + Justin Timberlake + All The Ladies.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.