Total Posts:183|Showing Posts:121-150|Last Page
Jump to topic:

First Time Mafia Day Phase 1.

lannan13
Posts: 24,704
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 8:57:53 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Sorry I wasn't here sooner, I was at the change of command and I received a metal!

On that note, I win with town.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer
NotGuilty
Posts: 52
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 8:59:31 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/7/2013 8:54:11 PM, Guilty wrote:
Suckers.

VTL Scythe.

I hate you. -.-

-YZ
Yraelz + Mestari + Lucky_Luciano + Justin Timberlake + All The Ladies.
Bull_Diesel
Posts: 1,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 8:59:41 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/7/2013 8:47:54 PM, NotGuilty wrote:
Bull, if we lynch Scythe, who should Guilty shoot? Why?

-YZ

Hang on just finished reading the dp let me skim it again and I'll give you my reads.

Also I have a pretty cool role, I had to make TA answer some questions before I understood it but I will probably be outing my role this DP.

Have a very pro town role but the important part of it is a long shot/real gamble that it will work. The secondary/qualifier part is pretty useful though
Bull_Diesel
Posts: 1,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 9:03:25 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/7/2013 9:02:17 PM, Bull_Diesel wrote:
If I die tonight cybertron is mafia

Probably mafia, I suppose they could have other ways to kill me then what I just said would make him look guilty so he is probably mafia if I die
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,923
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 9:03:28 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/7/2013 9:02:17 PM, Bull_Diesel wrote:
If I die tonight cybertron is mafia

and how the h3ll does that work?
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
NotGuilty
Posts: 52
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 9:04:05 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/7/2013 9:03:28 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 5/7/2013 9:02:17 PM, Bull_Diesel wrote:
If I die tonight cybertron is mafia

and how the h3ll does that work?

Cyber, answer my other questions.
Yraelz + Mestari + Lucky_Luciano + Justin Timberlake + All The Ladies.
NotGuilty
Posts: 52
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 9:04:27 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/7/2013 8:57:53 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Sorry I wasn't here sooner, I was at the change of command and I received a metal!

On that note, I win with town.

Lannan read fast, TA will probably close this soon.
Yraelz + Mestari + Lucky_Luciano + Justin Timberlake + All The Ladies.
NotGuilty
Posts: 52
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 9:05:48 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/7/2013 9:03:25 PM, Bull_Diesel wrote:
At 5/7/2013 9:02:17 PM, Bull_Diesel wrote:
If I die tonight cybertron is mafia

Probably mafia, I suppose they could have other ways to kill me then what I just said would make him look guilty so he is probably mafia if I die

Could you elaborate a bit. If you do die tonight, I'm going to be torn between wondering if the mafia killed you to make Cyber look bad, or if Cyber somehow got you killed. Right now I have no way to evaluate those disparate thoughts.
Yraelz + Mestari + Lucky_Luciano + Justin Timberlake + All The Ladies.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,923
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 9:06:04 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/7/2013 9:04:05 PM, NotGuilty wrote:
At 5/7/2013 9:03:28 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 5/7/2013 9:02:17 PM, Bull_Diesel wrote:
If I die tonight cybertron is mafia

and how the h3ll does that work?

Cyber, answer my other questions.

what other questions?
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Bull_Diesel
Posts: 1,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 9:08:29 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/7/2013 9:04:27 PM, NotGuilty wrote:
At 5/7/2013 8:57:53 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Sorry I wasn't here sooner, I was at the change of command and I received a metal!

On that note, I win with town.

Lannand fast, TA will probably close this soon.

Was you'r e metal maid out of meddle.

Gotta love Lannan English
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,923
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 9:08:39 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
oh that other question ok so yeah I guess I was puzzled about why you said the same thing when I already went through with things
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Bull_Diesel
Posts: 1,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 9:12:38 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/7/2013 9:05:48 PM, NotGuilty wrote:
At 5/7/2013 9:03:25 PM, Bull_Diesel wrote:
At 5/7/2013 9:02:17 PM, Bull_Diesel wrote:
If I die tonight cybertron is mafia

Probably mafia, I suppose they could have other ways to kill me then what I just said would make him look guilty so he is probably mafia if I die

Could you elaborate a bit. If you do die tonight, I'm going to be torn between wondering if the mafia killed you to make Cyber look bad, or if Cyber somehow got you killed. Right now I have no way to evaluate those disparate thoughts.

I can't help you I posted that before I thought it through. I have a weak protection ability, if I target mafia I die and if mafia targets my target there's a 50% chance I inherit my target's ability. I'm bulletproof so I don't think mafia can kill me but maybe they have a strongman, sounds like guilty might be strong and since the word weak is in my pm maybe my bulletproof is just bastardomod TA
NotGuilty
Posts: 52
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 9:13:10 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/7/2013 9:08:39 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
oh that other question ok so yeah I guess I was puzzled about why you said the same thing when I already went through with things

Because of two things. I'm not 100% certain you are what you say and because I'm hoping there is a role cop, who could investigate me.
Yraelz + Mestari + Lucky_Luciano + Justin Timberlake + All The Ladies.
NotGuilty
Posts: 52
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 9:14:38 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/7/2013 8:11:05 PM, NotGuilty wrote:
Cyber I want to know something. You out yourself as a daytime role cop, and then admit to fcking up in the next post. I then suggest that you should use your ability this DP and next DP (if you don't die)... You, after making the original mistake, decide not to consult anyone and immediately investigate Guilty. Can you explain why you decided to do that?

I want your answer to this Cyber.
Yraelz + Mestari + Lucky_Luciano + Justin Timberlake + All The Ladies.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,923
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 9:15:36 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/7/2013 9:13:10 PM, NotGuilty wrote:
At 5/7/2013 9:08:39 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
oh that other question ok so yeah I guess I was puzzled about why you said the same thing when I already went through with things

Because of two things. I'm not 100% certain you are what you say and because I'm hoping there is a role cop, who could investigate me.

it's my first time as one. I just picked someone but now that you say that I will investigate you next day phase
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
NotGuilty
Posts: 52
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 9:16:06 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
My perspective is this. A townie who realizes they just made a mistake is unlikely to immediately make an impulsive decision to do something else... Especially without consulting the 'town'.

In addition, I want you to tell me what made you target Guilty.
Yraelz + Mestari + Lucky_Luciano + Justin Timberlake + All The Ladies.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,923
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 9:19:11 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
what part of "its my second fvcking game" does not get through everyone's thick skulls
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 9:19:23 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Due to time constraints, Flip and night phase will happen in the morning.

This is now twilight. You may still post, but may not change votes or stuff.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
NotGuilty
Posts: 52
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 9:20:10 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/7/2013 9:15:36 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
it's my first time as one. I just picked someone but now that you say that I will investigate you next day phase

Honestly Cyber, it's my role I'm concerned about. Your innocent on us can be waived away via someone suggesting that we are god-father.

I need a role cop or w/e TA's version of role cop is. Our role is only anti-town as long as the town doesn't know about it.
Yraelz + Mestari + Lucky_Luciano + Justin Timberlake + All The Ladies.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,923
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 9:21:49 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
YZ you said you read this like 3 times. how the fvck could you miss me saying that its only my second game
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
NotGuilty
Posts: 52
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 9:24:05 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/7/2013 9:19:23 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
Due to time constraints, Flip and night phase will happen in the morning.

Thanks!
Yraelz + Mestari + Lucky_Luciano + Justin Timberlake + All The Ladies.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,923
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 9:25:08 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/7/2013 9:24:05 PM, NotGuilty wrote:
At 5/7/2013 9:19:23 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
Due to time constraints, Flip and night phase will happen in the morning.

Thanks!

ok now you answer my question!
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
NotGuilty
Posts: 52
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 9:26:25 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/7/2013 9:21:49 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
YZ you said you read this like 3 times. how the fvck could you miss me saying that its only my second game

I don't doubt it's your second game. That's what worries me about your action... I don't understand why you admitted a mistake and then immediately chose to investigate someone.

It doesn't make sense to me from a newb/town standpoint because (after watching the beginners game) I think you should have started playing cautiously instead of impulsively.
Yraelz + Mestari + Lucky_Luciano + Justin Timberlake + All The Ladies.
NotGuilty
Posts: 52
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 9:28:03 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Sorry, correction. After watching multiple new players make similar mistakes, their reaction was to play conservatively afterwards. I'm trying to comprehend why you apparently did the opposite.

I mean, you just told me that you basically chose Guilty at random...
Yraelz + Mestari + Lucky_Luciano + Justin Timberlake + All The Ladies.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,923
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 9:28:55 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/7/2013 9:26:25 PM, NotGuilty wrote:
At 5/7/2013 9:21:49 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
YZ you said you read this like 3 times. how the fvck could you miss me saying that its only my second game

I don't doubt it's your second game. That's what worries me about your action... I don't understand why you admitted a mistake and then immediately chose to investigate someone.

It doesn't make sense to me from a newb/town standpoint because (after watching the beginners game) I think you should have started playing cautiously instead of impulsively.

I am not noob slipping or scum slipping. so lay the fvck off. NOW! I get sick and tired of having to take sh!t like this.
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,923
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 9:30:14 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/7/2013 9:28:03 PM, NotGuilty wrote:
Sorry, correction. After watching multiple new players make similar mistakes, their reaction was to play conservatively afterwards. I'm trying to comprehend why you apparently did the opposite.

I mean, you just told me that you basically chose Guilty at random...

excuse me but dumb@ss some people are different. I am one of those people
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
NotGuilty
Posts: 52
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 9:33:29 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Alright. Everyone else has enough to think about.

Cyber I would enjoy you getting an affiliation on Lannan, assuming he/you makes it through the night. Obviously if a double kill doesn't happen during NP1, then Guilty is going to have an insurmountable argument against him.
Yraelz + Mestari + Lucky_Luciano + Justin Timberlake + All The Ladies.
NotGuilty
Posts: 52
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 9:33:59 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Lannan... I know you're online.
Yraelz + Mestari + Lucky_Luciano + Justin Timberlake + All The Ladies.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,923
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 9:35:18 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/7/2013 9:33:29 PM, NotGuilty wrote:
Alright. Everyone else has enough to think about.

Cyber I would enjoy you getting an affiliation on Lannan, assuming he/you makes it through the night. Obviously if a double kill doesn't happen during NP1, then Guilty is going to have an insurmountable argument against him.

ok who do you want me to investigate lannan or you. but let me just say this. i am one of those third times the charm kind of person.
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.