Jump to topic:

First Time Mafia Day Phase 1.

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 8:57:53 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Sorry I wasn't here sooner, I was at the change of command and I received a metal!

On that note, I win with town.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer
NotGuilty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 8:59:31 PM
At 5/7/2013 8:54:11 PM, Guilty wrote:
Suckers.

VTL Scythe.

I hate you. -.-

-YZ
Yraelz + Mestari + Lucky_Luciano + Justin Timberlake + All The Ladies.
Bull_Diesel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 8:59:41 PM
At 5/7/2013 8:47:54 PM, NotGuilty wrote:
Bull, if we lynch Scythe, who should Guilty shoot? Why?

-YZ

Hang on just finished reading the dp let me skim it again and I'll give you my reads.

Also I have a pretty cool role, I had to make TA answer some questions before I understood it but I will probably be outing my role this DP.

Have a very pro town role but the important part of it is a long shot/real gamble that it will work. The secondary/qualifier part is pretty useful though
Bull_Diesel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 9:03:25 PM
At 5/7/2013 9:02:17 PM, Bull_Diesel wrote:
If I die tonight cybertron is mafia

Probably mafia, I suppose they could have other ways to kill me then what I just said would make him look guilty so he is probably mafia if I die
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 9:03:28 PM

and how the h3ll does that work?
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
NotGuilty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 9:04:05 PM
At 5/7/2013 9:03:28 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

Cyber, answer my other questions.
NotGuilty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 9:04:27 PM
At 5/7/2013 8:57:53 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Sorry I wasn't here sooner, I was at the change of command and I received a metal!

Lannan read fast, TA will probably close this soon.
NotGuilty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 9:05:48 PM
At 5/7/2013 9:03:25 PM, Bull_Diesel wrote:

Probably mafia, I suppose they could have other ways to kill me then what I just said would make him look guilty so he is probably mafia if I die

Could you elaborate a bit. If you do die tonight, I'm going to be torn between wondering if the mafia killed you to make Cyber look bad, or if Cyber somehow got you killed. Right now I have no way to evaluate those disparate thoughts.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 9:06:04 PM
At 5/7/2013 9:04:05 PM, NotGuilty wrote:
At 5/7/2013 9:03:28 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

Cyber, answer my other questions.

what other questions?
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Bull_Diesel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 9:08:29 PM
At 5/7/2013 9:04:27 PM, NotGuilty wrote:
At 5/7/2013 8:57:53 PM, lannan13 wrote:

Lannand fast, TA will probably close this soon.

Was you'r e metal maid out of meddle.

Gotta love Lannan English
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 9:08:39 PM
oh that other question ok so yeah I guess I was puzzled about why you said the same thing when I already went through with things
Bull_Diesel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 9:12:38 PM
At 5/7/2013 9:05:48 PM, NotGuilty wrote:
At 5/7/2013 9:03:25 PM, Bull_Diesel wrote:

Could you elaborate a bit. If you do die tonight, I'm going to be torn between wondering if the mafia killed you to make Cyber look bad, or if Cyber somehow got you killed. Right now I have no way to evaluate those disparate thoughts.

I can't help you I posted that before I thought it through. I have a weak protection ability, if I target mafia I die and if mafia targets my target there's a 50% chance I inherit my target's ability. I'm bulletproof so I don't think mafia can kill me but maybe they have a strongman, sounds like guilty might be strong and since the word weak is in my pm maybe my bulletproof is just bastardomod TA
NotGuilty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 9:13:10 PM
At 5/7/2013 9:08:39 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
oh that other question ok so yeah I guess I was puzzled about why you said the same thing when I already went through with things

Because of two things. I'm not 100% certain you are what you say and because I'm hoping there is a role cop, who could investigate me.
NotGuilty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 9:14:38 PM
At 5/7/2013 8:11:05 PM, NotGuilty wrote:
Cyber I want to know something. You out yourself as a daytime role cop, and then admit to fcking up in the next post. I then suggest that you should use your ability this DP and next DP (if you don't die)... You, after making the original mistake, decide not to consult anyone and immediately investigate Guilty. Can you explain why you decided to do that?

I want your answer to this Cyber.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 9:15:36 PM
At 5/7/2013 9:13:10 PM, NotGuilty wrote:
At 5/7/2013 9:08:39 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

Because of two things. I'm not 100% certain you are what you say and because I'm hoping there is a role cop, who could investigate me.

it's my first time as one. I just picked someone but now that you say that I will investigate you next day phase
NotGuilty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 9:16:06 PM
My perspective is this. A townie who realizes they just made a mistake is unlikely to immediately make an impulsive decision to do something else... Especially without consulting the 'town'.

In addition, I want you to tell me what made you target Guilty.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 9:19:11 PM
what part of "its my second fvcking game" does not get through everyone's thick skulls
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 9:19:23 PM
Due to time constraints, Flip and night phase will happen in the morning.

This is now twilight. You may still post, but may not change votes or stuff.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
NotGuilty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 9:20:10 PM
At 5/7/2013 9:15:36 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
it's my first time as one. I just picked someone but now that you say that I will investigate you next day phase

Honestly Cyber, it's my role I'm concerned about. Your innocent on us can be waived away via someone suggesting that we are god-father.

I need a role cop or w/e TA's version of role cop is. Our role is only anti-town as long as the town doesn't know about it.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 9:21:49 PM
YZ you said you read this like 3 times. how the fvck could you miss me saying that its only my second game
NotGuilty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 9:24:05 PM
At 5/7/2013 9:19:23 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:

Thanks!
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 9:25:08 PM
At 5/7/2013 9:24:05 PM, NotGuilty wrote:
At 5/7/2013 9:19:23 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:

Thanks!

ok now you answer my question!
NotGuilty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 9:26:25 PM
At 5/7/2013 9:21:49 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
YZ you said you read this like 3 times. how the fvck could you miss me saying that its only my second game

I don't doubt it's your second game. That's what worries me about your action... I don't understand why you admitted a mistake and then immediately chose to investigate someone.

It doesn't make sense to me from a newb/town standpoint because (after watching the beginners game) I think you should have started playing cautiously instead of impulsively.
NotGuilty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 9:28:03 PM
Sorry, correction. After watching multiple new players make similar mistakes, their reaction was to play conservatively afterwards. I'm trying to comprehend why you apparently did the opposite.

I mean, you just told me that you basically chose Guilty at random...
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 9:28:55 PM
At 5/7/2013 9:26:25 PM, NotGuilty wrote:
At 5/7/2013 9:21:49 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

I don't doubt it's your second game. That's what worries me about your action... I don't understand why you admitted a mistake and then immediately chose to investigate someone.

It doesn't make sense to me from a newb/town standpoint because (after watching the beginners game) I think you should have started playing cautiously instead of impulsively.

I am not noob slipping or scum slipping. so lay the fvck off. NOW! I get sick and tired of having to take sh!t like this.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 9:30:14 PM
At 5/7/2013 9:28:03 PM, NotGuilty wrote:
Sorry, correction. After watching multiple new players make similar mistakes, their reaction was to play conservatively afterwards. I'm trying to comprehend why you apparently did the opposite.

I mean, you just told me that you basically chose Guilty at random...

excuse me but dumb@ss some people are different. I am one of those people
NotGuilty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 9:33:29 PM
Alright. Everyone else has enough to think about.

Cyber I would enjoy you getting an affiliation on Lannan, assuming he/you makes it through the night. Obviously if a double kill doesn't happen during NP1, then Guilty is going to have an insurmountable argument against him.
NotGuilty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 9:33:59 PM
Lannan... I know you're online.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 9:35:18 PM
At 5/7/2013 9:33:29 PM, NotGuilty wrote:
Alright. Everyone else has enough to think about.

Cyber I would enjoy you getting an affiliation on Lannan, assuming he/you makes it through the night. Obviously if a double kill doesn't happen during NP1, then Guilty is going to have an insurmountable argument against him.

ok who do you want me to investigate lannan or you. but let me just say this. i am one of those third times the charm kind of person.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.