---Murder Mystery Mafia: DP2---

Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 4:43:40 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2016 4:41:32 PM, Opsianos wrote:
I thought he was scum before he exhibited his defensive behaviour. After that, I scum read him more. Now, he's a null for now.
So, you're backing off on him because you misunderstood why Lannan isn't necessarily confirmed. I'm not following you here.
Yeah, and so now I get why he didn't townread Lannan. I lean scum read him before for not being proactive in finding scum. I'm relaxing that as well because he soft claimed too recently.
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us
Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 4:44:19 PM
At 5/21/2016 4:41:59 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 5/21/2016 4:40:30 PM, Opsianos wrote:
At 5/21/2016 4:38:30 PM, Vaarka wrote:
I'm not the most decisive person. I want to know their reasoning for it, and most of them have given some reasoning for it.

Literally all you are doing is going off on meta on players and only bothering to rely on obvious information. Do you believe all of the reasoning, then?

Most of it isn't enough to make me want to lynch them. I can go back and read, see if that changes my mind, since I was probably more in that "oh shut up you nerd" mood.

Just because you think that someone is acting oddly doesn't mean that you have to lynch them. I'm not asking who you want to lynch, I'm asking who you suspect or think might be scum.
"Only those who have seen death's face can appreciate life to the fullest." -Anonymous

Have no regrets.

Vote on this Music Challenge: http://www.debate.org...
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 4:45:35 PM
At 5/21/2016 4:43:03 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
I'm GNAEUS IULIUS SCAEVOLA, Quaestor of the Republic.
Much easier than Vaarka lol X).

Unvote for now.
Kirigaya-Kazuto
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 4:46:16 PM
At 5/21/2016 4:41:27 PM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
Bro, I haven't played in a year. Lannan's my most recent one. I don't know how many I've played, but it's a handful.
Okay let's say that's roughly 5 then. Each game lasts on average 3-5 DP's. As a player you will check your pm initially were it gives roles and affiliations, that's once. Then on average at least once a NP you will check said PM and if they're a good mod they'll send you a pm for the next DP. That's another 2 per day. That's reading said PM AT LEAST 45 times. So that's reading "You win with THE TOWN" or "You win with THE MAFIA" 45 times. This is my second game in a few years and I remembered that. That's a huge noob mistake and as such my vote is staying.
#Don'tlookatDATXDUDE'sprofilebecauseyoureyeswillexplode ~ Petfish
#Treebrokethechurchbells ~ Discipulus_Didicit
Don't quote me ~fire_wings
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig. ~Seventh
Yes ~Vaarka
No ~Rosalie
Ya clown ~Solon
OSU! ~Vaarka
Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 4:46:28 PM
At 5/21/2016 4:38:09 PM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
At 5/21/2016 3:57:32 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
Character claim pls? I vtl'd you btw.

Well, I think we can safely say that you're telling the truth on this since it looks C/P'ed (I think it's okay if you only C/P characters). Do you know what role (no, not that kind of role) you play in the storyline?
"Only those who have seen death's face can appreciate life to the fullest." -Anonymous

Have no regrets.

Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 4:47:04 PM
At 5/21/2016 4:08:11 PM, Vaarka wrote:
Also, why are you so reluctant to character claim?

Have no regrets.

Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 4:48:17 PM
At 5/21/2016 4:46:16 PM, Kirigaya-Kazuto wrote:
Bro, I haven't played in a year. Lannan's my most recent one. I don't know how many I've played, but it's a handful.
Okay let's say that's roughly 5 then. Each game lasts on average 3-5 DP's. As a player you will check your pm initially were it gives roles and affiliations, that's once. Then on average at least once a NP you will check said PM and if they're a good mod they'll send you a pm for the next DP. That's another 2 per day. That's reading said PM AT LEAST 45 times. So that's reading "You win with THE TOWN" or "You win with THE MAFIA" 45 times. This is my second game in a few years and I remembered that. That's a huge noob mistake and as such my vote is staying.

Do you think that Adam is scum for said mistake? I don't see it as particularly scummy (or Town), what I find odd is how quickly he retracted his suspicion.

Have no regrets.

Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 4:48:39 PM
Lol, I swear, Lannan never sent us the new Day Phase links. So I almost never checked the pm. Ask anyone who played (amalgam, TUF, Lannan himself).
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 4:48:54 PM

That, or he does what I usually do, which is read it once or twice, figure out the mechanics of his role, and then not really look at the entire thing ever again since he knows what he has to do, and if he does, he usually looks at what he actually does, not his affiliation, since he easily knows what it is.
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

"You're too young to be so wise, mate. Tone it down a little." - Devilry

*puffs bubble pipe*
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 4:49:15 PM
At 5/21/2016 4:46:28 PM, Opsianos wrote:

Well, I think we can safely say that you're telling the truth on this since it looks C/P'ed (I think it's okay if you only C/P characters). Do you know what role (no, not that kind of role) you play in the storyline?
I mean, I get a tiny idea since it says I'm loyal to my cost, but that's really it. I'll look out for it in the excerpts of Pictor though.
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 4:50:48 PM
At 5/21/2016 4:48:17 PM, Opsianos wrote:
Do you think that Adam is scum for said mistake? I don't see it as particularly scummy (or Town), what I find odd is how quickly he retracted his suspicion.
Lannan never sent us links for the new day phases so I don't actually check back on the pm. It's why I'm sometimes late to post.

@Lannan, you can confirm the above is true right?
Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 4:51:10 PM
I think Bailey is Town with that claim, although some of her reads are kind of vague and confusing. Perhaps it is not too odd since she's somewhat a newbie.

Have no regrets.

Kirigaya-Kazuto
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 4:51:39 PM
I think he is scum for his behavior yes. He is quick to hop on a bandwagon and unless super pressured doesn't get off of it. He fought everyone tooth and nail that he was right until more and more people started thinking otherwise.
Yes ~Vaarka
No ~Rosalie
Ya clown ~Solon
OSU! ~Vaarka
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 4:51:55 PM
At 5/21/2016 4:47:04 PM, Opsianos wrote:

Idk, I just don't usually claim. I gave a soft claim towards my character, but I mainly refused b/c I saw no logic behind Adam VTLing me when he did.
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

*puffs bubble pipe*
Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 4:52:04 PM
At 5/21/2016 4:49:15 PM, missbailey8 wrote:

I mean, I get a tiny idea since it says I'm loyal to my cost, but that's really it. I'll look out for it in the excerpts of Pictor though.

Okay then. Do you still want to lynch Vaarka, since your vote is still on him?

Have no regrets.

Kirigaya-Kazuto
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 4:52:58 PM
At 5/21/2016 4:48:54 PM, Vaarka wrote:
That, or he does what I usually do, which is read it once or twice, figure out the mechanics of his role, and then not really look at the entire thing ever again since he knows what he has to do, and if he does, he usually looks at what he actually does, not his affiliation, since he easily knows what it is.
I will not deny that is a possibility but my vote is staying for reasons stated in post #223
Yes ~Vaarka
No ~Rosalie
Ya clown ~Solon
OSU! ~Vaarka
Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 4:53:04 PM
At 5/21/2016 4:51:55 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 5/21/2016 4:47:04 PM, Opsianos wrote:

Idk, I just don't usually claim. I gave a soft claim towards my character, but I mainly refused b/c I saw no logic behind Adam VTLing me when he did.

Well, there are a lot of people voting for you, and some for good reasons. I personally think that you're likely to be scum, but I don't want to lynch you until you out any information.

Have no regrets.

missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 4:53:37 PM
At 5/21/2016 4:52:04 PM, Opsianos wrote:
At 5/21/2016 4:49:15 PM, missbailey8 wrote:

Okay then. Do you still want to lynch Vaarka, since your vote is still on him?
Yes I do. With him not giving his character claim I'm growing more suspicious of him.
Kirigaya-Kazuto
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 4:53:43 PM
At 5/21/2016 4:48:39 PM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
Lol, I swear, Lannan never sent us the new Day Phase links. So I almost never checked the pm. Ask anyone who played (amalgam, TUF, Lannan himself).
My vote is staying for reasons in post 223
Yes ~Vaarka
No ~Rosalie
Ya clown ~Solon
OSU! ~Vaarka
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 4:53:47 PM
At 5/21/2016 4:51:39 PM, Kirigaya-Kazuto wrote:
I think he is scum for his behavior yes. He is quick to hop on a bandwagon and unless super pressured doesn't get off of it. He fought everyone tooth and nail that he was right until more and more people started thinking otherwise.
Well of course. If I backed down that quickly, you would think I was scum.
Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 4:54:25 PM

What bandwagon has he hopped on and refused to budge in DP1? I don't think that he saw me or Oro as particularly scummy, for that matter.

Have no regrets.

Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 4:55:09 PM
At 5/21/2016 4:53:43 PM, Kirigaya-Kazuto wrote:
My vote is staying for reasons in post 223
I didn't back down because I read your post and went "oh I'm wrong." I backed down because I checked back my pms and found out that, yes, I was wrong.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 4:55:28 PM
Getting lunch, I'll be back in about half an hour-an hourish (I think)
-

*puffs bubble pipe*
Kirigaya-Kazuto
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 4:55:32 PM
At 5/21/2016 4:53:47 PM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
Naturally but you fought too much for too long. Making yourself appear to be what you were trying to avoid.
Yes ~Vaarka
No ~Rosalie
Ya clown ~Solon
OSU! ~Vaarka
Kirigaya-Kazuto
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 4:56:59 PM
At 5/21/2016 4:54:25 PM, Opsianos wrote:
What bandwagon has he hopped on and refused to budge in DP1? I don't think that he saw me or Oro as particularly scummy, for that matter.
I never said he hopped on multiple bandwagons but he was rather quick to hop on Vaarka's this DP.
Yes ~Vaarka
No ~Rosalie
Ya clown ~Solon
OSU! ~Vaarka
Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 4:57:45 PM
At 5/21/2016 4:53:47 PM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:

So, you didn't back down because you didn't want to be thought of as scum?

Have no regrets.

Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 4:58:33 PM
At 5/21/2016 4:56:59 PM, Kirigaya-Kazuto wrote:
I never said he hopped on multiple bandwagons but he was rather quick to hop on Vaarka's this DP.
I wasn't all too quick, in fact, I questioned a lot of people's votes on him. Trying to understand their point of view. Then, he said he doesn't townread Lannan, and that's when I vtl'd him.
Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 4:59:01 PM
At 5/21/2016 4:56:59 PM, Kirigaya-Kazuto wrote:
At 5/21/2016 4:54:25 PM, Opsianos wrote:

Compared to the others, he was not. It took him a while to VTL Vaarka until Lannan's wincon statement came up.

Have no regrets.

Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 5:00:36 PM
At 5/21/2016 4:57:45 PM, Opsianos wrote:
So, you didn't back down because you didn't want to be thought of as scum?
Well yeah, if I just concave to pressure. But then I checked my pms for myself and saw I was actually wrong and messed up my read.
Kirigaya-Kazuto
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 5:01:40 PM
At 5/21/2016 4:59:01 PM, Opsianos wrote:
Compared to the others, he was not. It took him a while to VTL Vaarka until Lannan's wincon statement came up.
Where he had logical fallacies and it took multiple before he agreed that he was wrong.
Yes ~Vaarka
No ~Rosalie
Ya clown ~Solon
OSU! ~Vaarka

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.