Jump to topic:

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2017 8:23:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
LYNCHED LAST DP

Nothing - You are APPA. Only you could inspire Aang to search for anything as manically and passionately as he searched for you. You were his life companion, his spirit guide. You were his motivation. Therefore, you are the 1-shot MOTIVATOR. Once per game, you may target another player and, if they have an action, provide them an extra shot which they can use that same night. You win with the town.

[Mod-Note: You will not be able to motivate lethal actions.]

[Mod-Note: Due to your modkill, you have been converted to TP vanilla finishing in last place.]

Skep - You are TOPH. Damn, you kick a$$. You crush your opponents, overcoming your lack of sight by learning Earthbending from the original Earthbenders themselves: the badger moles. Your versatility, power, and skill make you the JOAT. You have the following 2-shot abilities:

- Redirector: You may choose any player and redirect their actions (should they have any) to any other player
- Role Cop: You may select any player and learn their role but not their affiliation

You win with the mafia.

DIED IN THE NIGHT

Unstob - You are KANNA, otherwise known as Gran Gran. You are a likeable, but relatively minor character. You are VANILLA. You have no role. You win with the town.

Warren - You are KITARA. Your ability to heal with your Waterbending is one of your most impressive talents. Far beyond your ability to fight, it is your ability to love, to feel compassion, and to save lives that is most admirable about who you are. Therefore, you are the FAITH HEALER. Each night, you may select another player to protect from lethal action (like a doctor). However, if the player you selected is target by any other Faith Healer, the protection your target would have had is voided. You win with the town.

GRAVEYARD

Think - Suki, Ninja - Mafia
Flex - Koh the Face Stealer, Tree Stump - Town
Nothing - Appa, Vanilla (Motivator) - TP (Town)
Skep - Toph, JOAT - Mafia
Unstob - Kanna, Vanilla - Town
Warren - Kitara, Faith Healer - Town

LIVING PLAYERS

Chaos
Sui
Spinko
Sarcastic
Vaar
Danielle
Voice
Warren 2 (Fire)
Wylted (XLAV)

With 9 players alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch.
The DP ends at 3:30pm, EST, on 3/9/17.
DPs will now be just 48 hours long.

Good luck!
I'm a Bish.
Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2017 8:31:17 PM
I didn't get to post this dp2:

First: Logan was freaking amazing. GOAT superhero movie, right there with Spiderman 2, The Dark Knight, Deadpool, and other greats. I may have even cried.

At 3/5/2017 9:29:30 PM, Danielle wrote:
At 3/5/2017 9:13:16 PM, Sui_Generis wrote:
Will post again later
Oh thank god. We are all on the edge of our seats.
http://i.imgur.com...

At 3/5/2017 9:31:56 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 3/5/2017 9:26:55 PM, Danielle wrote:
At 3/5/2017 9:05:57 PM, Chaos88 wrote:
Fire is town. 100%. I guarantee it.
You can't 100% guarantee someone is town unless[...]
Chaos claims cop, Fire claims miller. Huh. Seems like the kind of logic you used to townred Vaarka in Schindler's List.
Explain?

At 3/5/2017 10:53:25 PM, Unstobbaple wrote:
He also said he could confirm my Bs delayed power role claim (ill look up the quote). Scum is strong with that one.
So that was a fake soft-claim you made?

At 3/5/2017 8:36:22 PM, Danielle wrote:
Skep has been lynched. Chaos is posting really weird stuff. I think he or VoT is scum (probs him). He claimed he investigated Skep and wants to lynch Skep even though we dunno the results yet (and wants to lynch him pre-emptively anyway, which means his alleged investigation was a waste). He says he will die if Skep is guilty but not die if Skep is innocent. I think he wants to kill Skep before knowing the results, waste the doctor's role by having the doc (if there is one) on him tonight leaving anyone else open to a NK -- and he's been flip flopping on Unstobb while saying he doesn't care if Unstobb is killed during the night (but really thinks he's town... but says he's scary... and says his role confirms him... but also says he might be mafia...). Chaos is basically scummy af right now[...]
Kaos are you saying you legit don't see anything scummy about what she's describing? It's suspicious AF. inb4 you "reveal" all the info in your PM and it's just some weak inference you made that "Confirms" all this stuff. You flip flopping IS pretty random from the non-informationally privileged perspective everyone but you has...

At 3/5/2017 8:02:30 PM, Danielle wrote:
Sui is playing annoyingly. He's erratic and... town.
I mean, part of it is that I'm a noob, part of it is that I'm just weird, and part of it is that I've got some stuff IRL going on that I don't want to bring onto DDO and I'm trying to ignore it.

At 3/5/2017 6:55:30 PM, Chaos88 wrote:
At 3/5/2017 6:47:11 PM, Sui_Generis wrote:
Kaos is working too hard to be scum so whatever. Town as far as I care to read. About to watch Logan in theatres now, expecting it to be good. Ttyl
The fact that I have to work hard to be scum......lololol
It comes naturally. Do you see what I meant about a mod-confirmed town role, now?
You have to work hard to be scum? What? I said the opposite, tho... And no. I don't see what you meant about a mod-confirmed town role now. THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKIN BOUT NIQQA. One minute you say you're basing town-confirmation on your PM, then in the next breath you ask if "I see it too".... HOW CAN I SEE WHAT'S IN YOUR PM? If it's not in your PM and you're just "reading between the lines" then you're imagining things, and VASTLY and HARMFULLY overstating your case. You're not making much sense and I will be surprised, honestly, if you can make everything as clear this DP as you say you will.
"How true it is that words are but vague shadows of the volumes we mean. Little audible links they are, chaining together great inaudible feelings and purposes."

"Nobody wants to be in your sig." ~Emilrose
Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2017 8:33:13 PM
Kaos better start talking, and sarcastic is getting lynched.
"How true it is that words are but vague shadows of the volumes we mean. Little audible links they are, chaining together great inaudible feelings and purposes."

SarcasticIndeed
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2017 8:34:43 PM
At 3/7/2017 8:33:13 PM, Sui_Generis wrote:
Kaos better start talking, and sarcastic is getting lynched.

Lol no ye dummie I'm modconfirmed
<SIGNATURE CENSORED> nac
warren42
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2017 8:35:00 PM
I was suspicious of Fire as miller, as his claim came so conveniently and he 'feigned' surprise, but it's true. Reaffirming that I am miller and Zuko.
SarcasticIndeed
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2017 8:37:06 PM
At 3/7/2017 8:36:20 PM, warren42 wrote:
So I think it's Earth Kingdom=Scum. Therefore, I'm suspicious of Wylted.

No, I'm not scum.
<SIGNATURE CENSORED> nac
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2017 8:37:49 PM
So there're 2 JOATs?

Instant FOS on you Sarcastic
"If anyone wants to engage in casual anti-Semitism, then whatever." ~Max

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity."
Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2017 8:38:06 PM
At 3/7/2017 8:23:22 PM, bsh1 wrote:
KITARA
...Katara? ;)

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2017 8:40:21 PM
All flipped scum have been earthbenders. We have what, 2 other claimed earthbenders?

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity."
Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2017 8:40:54 PM
At 3/7/2017 8:35:41 PM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:
With Toph being mafia, Aang might as well be anyways.
Yeah there goes my theory. Ain't got a clue now.

Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2017 8:40:56 PM
At 3/7/2017 8:35:00 PM, warren42 wrote:
I was suspicious of Fire as miller, as his claim came so conveniently and he 'feigned' surprise, but it's true. Reaffirming that I am miller and Zuko.

This feels authentic.
SarcasticIndeed
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2017 8:41:03 PM
At 3/7/2017 8:37:49 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
So there're 2 JOATs?

Instant FOS on you Sarcastic

You may notice that the mafia JOAT has mafia-related abilities, while my three abilities were perfectly aligned against the mafia ninja (I'm an "investigative" JOAT, as it says in my PM but that's stupid to mention).

Unless you accept that bsh is bastard modding, you cannot even think of me the mafia.
<SIGNATURE CENSORED> nac
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2017 8:41:25 PM

Can you explain? @spinko -- explain theme also plz like you said you would
SarcasticIndeed
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2017 8:41:46 PM
At 3/7/2017 8:40:21 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
All flipped scum have been earthbenders. We have what, 2 other claimed earthbenders?

I really don't think you have followed that line of though through from the mafia's POV
<SIGNATURE CENSORED> nac
SarcasticIndeed
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2017 8:42:10 PM
At 3/7/2017 8:41:25 PM, Danielle wrote:

Can you explain? @spinko -- explain theme also plz like you said you would

I don't know the theme, I just know Toph is good buds with the Avatar
<SIGNATURE CENSORED> nac
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2017 8:42:34 PM
At 3/7/2017 8:40:36 PM, Danielle wrote:
At 3/7/2017 8:31:17 PM, Sui_Generis wrote:

Your response to/about me is completely erratic and incomprehensible.

I ought to have vigged you last night. I scumread you over Unstob.

Now why are you town.

Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2017 8:42:45 PM
At 3/7/2017 8:40:36 PM, Danielle wrote:
At 3/7/2017 8:31:17 PM, Sui_Generis wrote:

Your response to/about me is completely erratic and incomprehensible.

Well first reply is a gif, (hope you can understand) second is quoting you but addressed to Kaos backing you up, and third is pretty intelligible so maybe just take a deep breath and try again.

warren42
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2017 8:45:06 PM
At 3/7/2017 8:40:54 PM, Sui_Generis wrote:

What was it? Just for kicks?
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2017 8:45:28 PM
At 3/7/2017 8:41:46 PM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:

I'll keep you at town, since I went back and looked at what abilities you had. They counter the ninja, so w/e. And yeah, you claimed earthbender, right? But your role is town tho. Idk. I need to reassess my reads.

Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2017 8:45:41 PM
Kaos.... This is what I meant about you messing this stuff up. I told Warren to keep his role to himself last night but you practically commanded him to use it on you even though the mafia wasn't going to kill you. >.> Now we lost a confirmed town player and half our known town protection.

Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2017 8:46:17 PM
At 3/7/2017 8:34:24 PM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:
I want Chaos to explain to me clearly all the cryptic stuff he said last DP

I want Chaos to specifically answer my questions on his role "confirming" Unstobb's vanilla claim. When I cc'd vanilla, Chaos feigned suspicion - pretending it was contradictory to FOS Unstob's vanilla claim while not auto suspecting spinko (I repeatedly explained why it wasn't). Then he said his role confirmed Unstob. Then he said Unstob might be mafia. It's not his flip-flopping that was scummy -- it was presenting contradictory information.
Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2017 8:46:23 PM
At 3/7/2017 8:45:06 PM, warren42 wrote:
At 3/7/2017 8:40:54 PM, Sui_Generis wrote:

What was it? Just for kicks?

Benders/spirit-connected vs muggles

SarcasticIndeed
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2017 8:47:33 PM
At 3/7/2017 8:45:41 PM, Sui_Generis wrote:
Kaos.... This is what I meant about you messing this stuff up. I told Warren to keep his role to himself last night but you practically commanded him to use it on you even though the mafia wasn't going to kill you. >.> Now we lost a confirmed town player and half our known town protection.

Can we be let in on the secret?
<SIGNATURE CENSORED> nac