Jump to topic:

massage for chronic back pain?

GloryCommenter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2017 8:25:49 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I have seen people getting rid of chronic back pain with massages but I am not sure about how they got this thing done, because I have got my shoulder massaged and the chronic pain still exists.

Please help and share your experiences with massage therapy if anyone got this..
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2017 10:03:36 PM
I don't have any experiences with chronic back pain myself (well, I'm young) but you should seriously consider seeing your physician (if you haven't already) and asking for their advice; they'll likely prescribe painkillers. Massage therapy would certainly be something to consider as it will assist the blood flow and circulation within that area--but again, you should get an official diagnosis first, as there's plenty of things that can cause persistent back pain.
Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.
Archaholic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2017 8:26:25 PM
At 8/10/2017 8:31:44 AM, SummerHaze wrote:
I had experience of massage therapy but it was more relaxing massage. When I was in Paris I tried a new type of massage, it's called tantra massage https://sweettouch.fr... . The purpose of this massage is to waken up the senses of recipient and to reinforce his sexual energy flows. After this incredible experience I started feeling more acutely and intensely.

Interesting. And did you cum?

I know it as tantric sex.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2017 5:02:20 PM
At 8/12/2017 8:26:25 PM, Archaholic wrote:
I had experience of massage therapy but it was more relaxing massage. When I was in Paris I tried a new type of massage, it's called tantra massage https://sweettouch.fr... . The purpose of this massage is to waken up the senses of recipient and to reinforce his sexual energy flows. After this incredible experience I started feeling more acutely and intensely.

OMG Archaholic, that was a classic respond!! Love it!! LOL
Archaholic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2017 12:45:58 AM
At 8/14/2017 5:02:20 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

By the way, Fanboy, I'm having problems with the pronuciation of "cum" and "come". Do these words have the same pronunciation? Both sound the same to me.
Mharman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2017 11:16:47 AM
At 8/15/2017 12:45:58 AM, Archaholic wrote:
At 8/14/2017 5:02:20 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

By the way, Fanboy, I'm having problems with the pronuciation of "cum" and "come". Do these words have the same pronunciation? Both sound the same to me.

Same pronunciation.
Rest in Peace, Lannan13. You will be missed.

"I didn't spend much time talking to Lannan, and I wish I had. He was a chill guy. Really kind, too. Not once did I ever see him get angry. Lannan and Anger were polar opposites, never coming in contact." -Mharman
_______________________________________________________________________________________

A category 7 hurricane of spam has struck DDO. It is advised to go to the nearest nuclear bomb shelter. The outside threads have been decimated.
SummerHaze
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2017 8:41:45 AM

no but I was close to, did you have experience?
Archaholic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2017 11:50:24 AM
At 8/17/2017 8:41:45 AM, SummerHaze wrote:

no but I was close to, did you have experience?
Not yet, but I really want to experience sth new. I'm really exhausted of visiting hookers, besides it's rather risky because of the STDs. I see tantric sex much safer.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2017 1:05:52 PM
Archaholic, you need to get yourself a girlfriend, then you won't need to worry about STD's and paying for hookers.

C'mon, there must be many pretty ladies in your town?
Archaholic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2017 7:36:14 PM
At 8/17/2017 1:05:52 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
Archaholic, you need to get yourself a girlfriend, then you won't need to worry about STD's and paying for hookers.

C'mon, there must be many pretty ladies in your town?

Haha. Yeah, you may be right, I think I need to settle down or "sentar cabeza" as we say in Spanish.

In my country there are pretty, beautiful and sexy girls, as well as in Brazil and Argentina. But if you want to find the wildest sex ever, go to Brazil, especially Rio de Janeiro, this city is certainly the modern Sodoma, lol.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2017 7:55:01 PM
In my country there are pretty, beautiful and sexy girls, as well as in Brazil and Argentina. But if you want to find the wildest sex ever, go to Brazil, especially Rio de Janeiro, this city is certainly the modern Sodoma, lol.

YES!!! I want to go to Brazil, those ladies are HOT!!! Hello sexy ladies, I need to come down for the big Rio Carnival. Love seeing those sexy ladies shaking their booties!!!
Archaholic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2017 1:40:55 AM
At 8/17/2017 7:55:01 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

YES!!! I want to go to Brazil, those ladies are HOT!!! Hello sexy ladies, I need to come down for the big Rio Carnival. Love seeing those sexy ladies shaking their booties!!!
Indeed. But be careful, some girls come with surprise, sometimes a BIG surprise. LOL!!
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2017 1:15:22 PM
At 8/18/2017 1:40:55 AM, Archaholic wrote:

Indeed. But be careful, some girls come with surprise, sometimes a BIG surprise. LOL!!

What's the surprise??? Are they looking for VISAS, not the credit card I'm talking about, VISAS to the USA??? Because I love those dark skinned beauties!!!

Hello Ladies!!!
Archaholic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2017 7:12:05 PM
At 8/18/2017 1:15:22 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

What's the surprise??? Are they looking for VISAS, not the credit card I'm talking about, VISAS to the USA??? Because I love those dark skinned beauties!!!

Hello Ladies!!!

Haha. A surprise that is between their legs, if you know what I mean.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2017 7:20:34 PM
At 8/18/2017 7:12:05 PM, Archaholic wrote:
At 8/18/2017 1:15:22 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

Hello Ladies!!!

Haha. A surprise that is between their legs, if you know what I mean.

That's great Archaholic, you totally ruined it for me, I was imagining some scantly clad Brazilian ladies singing "Besame Mucho" to me, and now I'm all grossed out LOL!!
GrimlyF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2017 10:48:01 PM
At 8/8/2017 8:25:49 AM, GloryCommenter wrote:
I have seen people getting rid of chronic back pain with massages but I am not sure about how they got this thing done, because I have got my shoulder massaged and the chronic pain still exists.

Please help and share your experiences with massage therapy if anyone got this..

I found that an Analgesic prescribed by my doctor was better than physiotherapy in the long run.
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2017 12:08:02 AM
Posted: 11 months ago

Would that be lower back or upper?
Either way it would indicate stagnation of lymphatic vessels especially in the upper region around the shoulders and neck that is classic symptoms and of course the lower back could indicate the kidneys and either way you would want to get those areas moving, getting circulation and hydration in those areas and get the pain out.

The reason people like the messages is because it relieves the pressure from the build up of acidosis in those areas, by rubbing and messaging the neurolymphatic points it stimulates drainage.
https://yourenergymedicinecabinet.com...

However, that is only the symptoms involved and the relief of the symptoms temporarily and not the fix of the cause. Messaging is only addressing the symptomology, you want to hit the causative factors.

dd0994
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2017 1:54:47 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
If you are a male, then you probably masturbate too much or have a very bad appetite or routine. This probably sounds grotesque, but when you use up your energy and nutrients through extensive brain activity or lose of sperm, you body will not have enough energy to sustain a perfect posture of spine. This causes soft tissues to be compressed, in which the worst case might alter our bone structure, hence lead scoliosis, lose of lordosis or kyphosis or nervous compression. This change in spine curves might lead to the compression of nerves linked to the spine, hence cause immense pain, and in some cases are irreversible. The extensive waste or nutrients on other body actvity might also cause a deficiency in bone nutrients such as calcium, causing osteoporosis. Bad life style of high sexual stimulation will also cause the mind to release high amounts of addictive hormones such as dopamine, which dulls your nervous system and results in pain across the body.
Yes, all these above might sound stupid, but it is the knowledge acquired by me through personal experiences, change your lifestyle and treat the root cause, not hurt your own body and then try to heal it.
sunilhealthcare
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2018 11:06:26 AM
Posted: 9 months ago

awesome one :D
johnwu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2018 11:48:32 AM
Posted: 9 months ago

I just wonder you use TENS Machine https://www.alimedmall.com... or common massage machine (like massage chair or others ), if you didn't try TENS machine, you can try one, thanks
danibrittany
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2018 11:55:56 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
People who typically suffer from lower back pain will find a lot of relief from massage. The massage helps in giving them a soothing psychological impact besides relaxing the strain and muscle tension. If you visit a therapist, clearly communicate the massager to work on the body muscles hurting the most so that you get the best relief.