Jump to topic:

The Holocaust is a Lie (Fact)

JoinTheIntellectualSide
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2018 12:25:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
In reality, Adolf Hitler is a humble, hardworking man who wanted the best for his country. And when the Nazis started oppressing minority's Hitler wanted to give them a safe space by secluding them from the rest of society. These "death camps" such as Auschwitz were rehabilitation camps designed to prepare Jews to the harsh, outside world. These camps were nice and ABSOLUTELY did NOT kill anyone. Let alone 6 million Jews. People who believe that the Holocaust was a been thing are sheeps of our society who are too lazy to to their own research.

Stop overreacting you Pu**ys
TPPDJT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2018 12:27:28 PM
At 3/27/2018 12:25:30 PM, JoinTheIntellectualSide wrote:
In reality, Adolf Hitler is a humble, hardworking man who wanted the best for his country. And when the Nazis started oppressing minority's Hitler wanted to give them a safe space by secluding them from the rest of society. These "death camps" such as Auschwitz were rehabilitation camps designed to prepare Jews to the harsh, outside world. These camps were nice and ABSOLUTELY did NOT kill anyone. Let alone 6 million Jews. People who believe that the Holocaust was a been thing are sheeps of our society who are too lazy to to their own research.

You deny the Holocaust?
JoinTheIntellectualSide
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2018 12:29:13 PM
At 3/27/2018 12:27:28 PM, TPPDJT wrote:

You deny the Holocaust?
It's not as much as I deny the Holocaust but that the Holocaust is not what people make it out to be. The Holocaust wasn't meant to kill Jews is was meant to help them.
TPPDJT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2018 12:31:01 PM
At 3/27/2018 12:29:13 PM, JoinTheIntellectualSide wrote:

You deny the Holocaust?
It's not as much as I deny the Holocaust but that the Holocaust is not what people make it out to be. The Holocaust wasn't meant to kill Jews is was meant to help them.

Do you know of anyone that supports your view?
JoinTheIntellectualSide
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2018 12:35:22 PM
At 3/27/2018 12:31:01 PM, TPPDJT wrote:

You deny the Holocaust?

Adolf Hitler
TPPDJT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2018 12:37:26 PM
At 3/27/2018 12:35:22 PM, JoinTheIntellectualSide wrote:

You deny the Holocaust?

Adolf Hitler

That's interesting.

On another note, how does one join the "intellectual side?"
JoinTheIntellectualSide
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2018 12:40:04 PM
At 3/27/2018 12:37:26 PM, TPPDJT wrote:

You deny the Holocaust?

Adolf Hitler

That's interesting.

I have word that you are in fact the leader of the Intellectual Side. Can you confirm or deny this information?
TPPDJT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2018 12:43:18 PM
At 3/27/2018 12:40:04 PM, JoinTheIntellectualSide wrote:

You deny the Holocaust?

Adolf Hitler

That's interesting.

I have word that you are in fact the leader of the Intellectual Side. Can you confirm or deny this information?

I can deny this information since I've no knowledge of it until now.
JoinTheIntellectualSide
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2018 12:45:15 PM
At 3/27/2018 12:43:18 PM, TPPDJT wrote:

You deny the Holocaust?

Adolf Hitler

That's interesting.

Well if you must know how to join the intellectual side you must pray to my religion's lord and savior, Charles Manson
TPPDJT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2018 12:48:40 PM
At 3/27/2018 12:45:15 PM, JoinTheIntellectualSide wrote:
At 3/27/2018 12:43:18 PM, TPPDJT wrote:

You deny the Holocaust?

Adolf Hitler

That's interesting.

Well if you must know how to join the intellectual side you must pray to my religion's lord and savior, Charles Manson

That's insanity lol
Estragon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2018 2:01:44 PM

If the holocaust is a lie why when those who were put on trial for the mass killing of the Jews, Gypsies and homosexuals, many of those on trial were facing execution so they would have had little to lose, why did they not put forwarded in their defence that they were innocent because it never happened?
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2018 3:01:04 PM

Nazi skinhead!!!, that's it I'm calling the Mossad to take you out, watch out for that red dot from a Mossad sniper
Nd2400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2018 3:50:51 PM

So, Hitler didn't try to over throw governments? He didn't rage war? WW2 was a meth? Right?
No one died in the Holocaust? My grant parents were in these camps. They say different. These camps did killed millions. You have no proof saying other wise. And i mean real credible so sources. Not some fake YouTube video.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2018 4:27:11 PM

Well, well well. We have the identity of JoinTheIntellectualSide revealed right here. Or should I say Tom??

Member of National Action posting his garbage on here

https://en.wikipedia.org...(UK)

SteelPelican
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2018 10:26:15 PM

1) The holocaust killed more then Jews. (Slavs, Communists, Gypsies, Homosexuals)
2) Where did 11 million people go if they weren't killed?
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2018 4:04:08 AM

What comedian venue do you play in, you clown? I would like to watch your show one night.
The S-word of God. The sharp two edged Tongue, that cuts all the way through to the division of the Soul and the spirit.
OorWullie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2018 10:34:23 AM

I joined this site for serious debate
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2018 5:38:20 PM
At 4/19/2018 10:34:23 AM, OorWullie wrote:

I joined this site for serious debate

Then you joined the wrong site, there are no serious debates on here, just check out the debates right now like "Can I beat a cow" or "Criminals and pedophiles should all be turned into dog feed"
Turk082
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2018 12:52:43 AM
The Holocaust is a Lie (mindless opinion) not fact. The buildings prove it, but to what extent? Well, we have survivors, which are few. If the camps were merely rehabilitation center, they'd be a lot more survivors like they are veterans, though them, too, are few. Nevertheless, those who did survive, didn't say it was a picnic. Now you would come and call them liars, being paid by the governments. But if this is so, then should we also not take the word of the veteran; after all, he, too, could be a liar, and the World War 2 could also have been airsoft match. Oh, we have footage, books, accounts, battlefield, people who lived to tell about it. Guess what pale, the holocaust also has footage, books, accounts, death camps, people who lived to tell about that, too. So whats your game here?

Here is more proof that the camps really did take place. General Eisenhower had himself and his men in some of the photos of the camps. If you say this was Hollywood, then why not the whole war hollywood? To came and say that Hitler was trying to help the Jews, you are then jining him in his war against humanity. If he so wanted to help, why not send the Jews to Israel, and why the Nuremberg trials? For what did they trial them for?

Hitler started a world war, and he definitely didn't feel the need to help a few "animals" as he would had called the Jews. You claim that the camps were preparing them for the "real world". Ok, how bout lets put that to practice and send your son of daughter there and see if it helps. then come back and tell me if death camps were the right idea. No, I'm kidding. don't do that.

Andrew Jackson in the trail of tears, what that also preparing the native Indians for harsh jogging? Slavery. Preparing black men, woman, and children for cotton fields? History is full of error and evil acts done by evil men, don't try and justify it. Three million Russians died in Auschwitz alone. That's half the number of the Jews! And no one brings that up in their holocaust denials, nor do they defend Hitler for those murdered Russians, English, French, Americans, and much much more. May 9th, Victory Day is coming up in Russia. We should all celebrate these brave lives it too free Russia, Europe, and the world from Hitler's evil wrath. I think everyone picks on the poor Jews, simply because they are antisemitic. We have all the evidence to prove that 6 million Jews died, an evil act that can not go without judgment by the world, let alone G-d.

I hope this wakes you up a bit. Note, all holocaust denials are 99.9999% antisemitic. Dn't be racist. Speak the Truth!
enslave.ginger_jews
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2018 5:15:29 AM
I can testify that the Holocaust was, in fact, merely meant to help Jews become secluded from a society that loathed them.
enslave.ginger_jews
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2018 5:16:56 AM
At 5/9/2018 12:52:43 AM, Turk082 wrote:
The Holocaust is a Lie (mindless opinion) not fact. The buildings prove it, but to what extent? Well, we have survivors, which are few. If the camps were merely rehabilitation center, they'd be a lot more survivors like they are veterans, though them, too, are few. Nevertheless, those who did survive, didn't say it was a picnic. Now you would come and call them liars, being paid by the governments. But if this is so, then should we also not take the word of the veteran; after all, he, too, could be a liar, and the World War 2 could also have been airsoft match. Oh, we have footage, books, accounts, battlefield, people who lived to tell about it. Guess what pale, the holocaust also has footage, books, accounts, death camps, people who lived to tell about that, too. So whats your game here?

fAkE NEwS

Here is more proof that the camps really did take place. General Eisenhower had himself and his men in some of the photos of the camps. If you say this was Hollywood, then why not the whole war hollywood? To came and say that Hitler was trying to help the Jews, you are then jining him in his war against humanity. If he so wanted to help, why not send the Jews to Israel, and why the Nuremberg trials? For what did they trial them for?

Hitler started a world war, and he definitely didn't feel the need to help a few "animals" as he would had called the Jews. You claim that the camps were preparing them for the "real world". Ok, how bout lets put that to practice and send your son of daughter there and see if it helps. then come back and tell me if death camps were the right idea. No, I'm kidding. don't do that.

Andrew Jackson in the trail of tears, what that also preparing the native Indians for harsh jogging? Slavery. Preparing black men, woman, and children for cotton fields? History is full of error and evil acts done by evil men, don't try and justify it. Three million Russians died in Auschwitz alone. That's half the number of the Jews! And no one brings that up in their holocaust denials, nor do they defend Hitler for those murdered Russians, English, French, Americans, and much much more. May 9th, Victory Day is coming up in Russia. We should all celebrate these brave lives it too free Russia, Europe, and the world from Hitler's evil wrath. I think everyone picks on the poor Jews, simply because they are antisemitic. We have all the evidence to prove that 6 million Jews died, an evil act that can not go without judgment by the world, let alone G-d.

I hope this wakes you up a bit. Note, all holocaust denials are 99.9999% antisemitic. Dn't be racist. Speak the Truth!
Debating_Horse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2018 9:13:57 PM
With no evidence or links to support your claim, your argument is invalid. The holocaust is "not" a lie as you say, you are simply retarded and delusional, I suggest you isolate yourself from humanity to join together with fellow holocaust deniers in a "Jim Jones" type cult society.
George
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2019 2:04:51 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
Dr. Franklin wrote:
The Holocaust IS A LIE

We know what is true from our confessions.

Franklin confessed his life is all messed up. He suffers from a crippling depression and a very sore backside. He became a faggot after seeing many failed heterosexual relationships breakup. His own lack of ambition got him dumped. One would suspect he lived in a white trash neighbourhood or African ghetto.

Strong resentment towards women.
Faggot Franklin wrote: Yo they call sexist, Bitch shut yo fuc king face, I have seen the dark side of women and the feminists.

Causes of selective hearing post#8
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342404/
Franklin wrote: I have a crippling depression.

Why Franklin became a faggot and a woman hater and turned to niggers for love?
Link title: Ask Dr. Willows post#7
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342211/

Why Franklin became a faggot and a woman hater? He was a peeping Tom and a pervert watching couples.
Franklin wrote: you see you will NEVER understand until you have seen the dark side

watching my brother's marriage fall apart when his career hit a rocky patch. His wife cheated on him while he was was at home raising their kid and trying to find work. He was also in a bad way at the time physically after his car collided with a moose and left him needing physio.

watching a family friend's marriage implode. As soon as his kids were 18 and off to college his wife started fucki ng a colleague. He's worked 50-60 hour weeks for years now she's taking half of everything.

watching my uncle be the biggest simp of all time and let his awful wife and ungrateful daughters suck the money and life out of him.

a female friend of mine of 12 years utterly disrespecting me by wasting my time and money (for no damn reason) then taking no responsibility and near enough ghosting me for my dissent.

my latest relationship ending because I "have no ambition".

an alarming amount of single women in the area I live having multiple children, Usually to different fathers.

one of my oldest friends being driven so insane by his cheating cunt of a wife that he attacked her in her sleep with a hammer and knife. He's currently half way through an 8 year sentence and is unlikely to see his children again.

Yeah, Women are fucked up.

Franklin is admonished by Harikrish:
You are a faggot. That is why the niggers are in your butthole.
You are rambling incoherently. Take your medication before continuing. And get the two niggers out of your butthole and as@mouth.
Your public confessions about niggers in your private space.

You brought sex into your lessons by getting buggered in your own school by niggers.
Read your confession.

Post #1
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342357/
Franklin wrote: " I got buggered by a nigger but I never gave consent. "
You never gave consent to stop. Any wonder you have a sore backside. Lol!

Your public confessions about niggers in your butt space.
Post #2 Ethical Dilemmas
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342039/
Dr Franklin wrote:
niggas in my buutwhole

Post#10 Dr. Franklin comedy show.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342302/
Franklin wrote: The nigger that climbed up my butthole was drake the rapper

Repentance post#14
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342293/
Dr. Franklin wrote:
The Quran tells people to bugger infidels, Any evidence the nigger was a Christian

It was drake the rapper, I have his confession.
Drake:Yes I buggered Franklin.

You prayed for help and a redskin showed up. Jesus let the buggery continue.
Post #42 What stage is Hindu Hari?
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341829/
Franklin wrote: Wrong again, Jesus the redskin doesn't know anything. TYPICAL.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.