Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-5
Jump to topic:

Persians vs the Greeks

mc9
Posts: 1,866
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2016 3:48:54 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
https://m.youtube.com...

Watch at your own risk

But anyway, were the Persians really the bad guys in this?

One point is that Persians had significantly less slaves and another is that the Persians had more religious freedom.
"Yes. The quality of your threads is bronto level. Do better"- YYW
BlazingRodent
Posts: 1,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2016 3:51:31 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/20/2016 3:48:54 AM, mc9 wrote:
https://m.youtube.com...

Watch at your own risk

But anyway, were the Persians really the bad guys in this?

One point is that Persians had significantly less slaves and another is that the Persians had more religious freedom.

Especially Spartans. They had the Persians help them defeat Athens....

Just for Persia to be defeated by Sparta later on.
mc9
Posts: 1,866
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2016 3:53:26 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/20/2016 3:51:31 AM, BlazingRodent wrote:
At 2/20/2016 3:48:54 AM, mc9 wrote:
https://m.youtube.com...

Watch at your own risk

But anyway, were the Persians really the bad guys in this?

One point is that Persians had significantly less slaves and another is that the Persians had more religious freedom.

Especially Spartans. They had the Persians help them defeat Athens....

Just for Persia to be defeated by Sparta later on.

Huh
"Yes. The quality of your threads is bronto level. Do better"- YYW
BlazingRodent
Posts: 1,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2016 3:54:09 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/20/2016 3:53:26 AM, mc9 wrote:
At 2/20/2016 3:51:31 AM, BlazingRodent wrote:
At 2/20/2016 3:48:54 AM, mc9 wrote:
https://m.youtube.com...

Watch at your own risk

But anyway, were the Persians really the bad guys in this?

One point is that Persians had significantly less slaves and another is that the Persians had more religious freedom.

Especially Spartans. They had the Persians help them defeat Athens....

Just for Persia to be defeated by Sparta later on.

Huh

Yup
LaylaAplin
Posts: 1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2018 1:04:07 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Persians VS Greeks was one of the famous language I got a link that will be open after getting confirmation and you own risk. If you guys wasn"t to get know about these language you can visit https://www. Essayangels. Net/essayontime-com-review/ this has all the new and old languages font on it that was good to know this.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.