Did aliens make the Egyptian pyramids?

TheGhostOfCivilization
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2017 6:40:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Many claim that aliens made (or at least helped make) the pyramids in
Egypt. Do you believe aliens made the pyramids or do you believe Egyptians made them without alien help?
-TheGhostOfCivilization
Mharman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2017 2:38:50 PM
At 3/11/2017 6:40:31 PM, TheGhostOfCivilization wrote:
Egypt. Do you believe aliens made the pyramids or do you believe Egyptians made them without alien help?

Illuminati confirmed.
Rest in Peace, Lannan13. You will be missed.

"I didn't spend much time talking to Lannan, and I wish I had. He was a chill guy. Really kind, too. Not once did I ever see him get angry. Lannan and Anger were polar opposites, never coming in contact." -Mharman
_______________________________________________________________________________________

A category 7 hurricane of spam has struck DDO. It is advised to go to the nearest nuclear bomb shelter. The outside threads have been decimated.
fishhunter61
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2017 10:16:11 PM
Sorry, but if I was a intergalactic-traveling alien, I think I would have more important things to do then built structures on some extremely un-advanced race's planet.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2017 6:11:48 PM

What about the giant heads on Easter Island, how did they get there?
TheGhostOfCivilization
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2017 9:52:56 PM
At 3/21/2017 6:11:48 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

IDK, what's your guess?
-TheGhostOfCivilization
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2017 1:06:06 PM
At 3/21/2017 9:52:56 PM, TheGhostOfCivilization wrote:
At 3/21/2017 6:11:48 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

IDK, what's your guess?

They were created by the indigenous people of the island, the trees were all chopped down on the island to be used for rolling the giant heads from the rock quarry on the other side of the mountain.

The pyramids were also made by the local slaves to the Pharaoh in Egypt. It turn out wet sand is very slippery for moving giant pyramid stones into place and pulley for lifting. No mysteries here. I just wanted to see other people responses.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2017 7:23:20 PM

Aliens were gone before the Egyptians came on the scene.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2017 7:56:00 PM
At 3/24/2017 7:23:20 PM, Wylted wrote:

So are you saying the Aliens built the pyramids for the Egyptians?
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2017 9:01:43 PM
At 3/24/2017 7:56:00 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

So are you saying the Aliens built the pyramids for the Egyptians?

Nope, just read more Zechariah Sitchen, you'll learn.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2017 8:40:21 PM

Who said they ver left? I had a couple of aliens in my car just other day until I tossed them out for trying abduct me or just jack the car who knows I don't have time for questions
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2017 12:05:48 AM
At 3/26/2017 8:40:21 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Who said they ver left? I had a couple of aliens in my car just other day until I tossed them out for trying abduct me or just jack the car who knows I don't have time for questions

Good thing the wall is getting built.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2017 1:26:59 AM
At 3/27/2017 12:05:48 AM, Wylted wrote:

That's so racist. I was talking about actual martians or wherever there from because it didn't seem polite to ask when your driving them around in a Hyundai cause that embarrassing enough thinking they prolly used to flying in saucers so good luck with the wall unless it comes with a strict no fly zone
xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2017 9:15:10 PM
Well , it must have taken a hell of a lot of work to move those enourmous blocks of stone.
I can guarantee, they must have hired some Aliens to get the project done without going over budget.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2017 5:51:56 PM

How do you know for sure that you were not abducted and then probed by the aliens on their ship?
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2017 12:11:55 AM
At 9/29/2017 5:51:56 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

How do you know for sure that you were not abducted and then probed by the aliens on their shi
Well, I happen to have a personal brigade of highly competent hardened futuristic soldiers, that make Delta force look like wussy school girls. My protection hides in the shadows until needed. Theyre the best of the best, of the best of the best, that was chosen from the best.. And with two attempts, iso like to think my potential abductors have realized their outmatched.
GrimlyF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2017 4:34:43 AM
At 9/30/2017 12:11:55 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

How do you know for sure that you were not abducted and then probed by the aliens on their shi
Well, I happen to have a personal brigade of highly competent hardened futuristic soldiers, that make Delta force look like wussy school girls. My protection hides in the shadows until needed. Theyre the best of the best, of the best of the best, that was chosen from the best.. And with two attempts, iso like to think my potential abductors have realized their outmatched.

AHHAA!! But no-one expects the Spanish Inquisition!! my futuristic, bio-genetically enhanced warrior-priests will make short work of your pansy-a**ed Delta losers then I shall abduct and probe you personally.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2017 4:32:28 PM
At 9/30/2017 4:34:43 AM, GrimlyF wrote:

AHHAA!! But no-one expects the Spanish Inquisition!! my futuristic, bio-genetically enhanced warrior-priests will make short work of your pansy-a**ed Delta losers then I shall abduct and probe you personally.

Or maybe you could simmer your sexual frustrations in a men's nightclub, instead of festering a rape charge for the rest of your deprived years.
willyzands3245
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2017 7:36:31 PM
Secretly the government is gearing up for a major disaster that will happen this month and people who don't do this right now are screwed
http://tinyurl.com...
GrimlyF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2017 5:48:17 AM
At 9/30/2017 4:32:28 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Or maybe you could simmer your sexual frustrations in a men's nightclub, instead of festering a rape charge for the rest of your deprived years.

It's not true!! I am no filthy deviant, my probing is for purely scientific research.As my race is three-legged we wish to find and study the gimbals that allow humans to remain upright on two legs when they walk. Sexual frustration would be difficult as we
are Hermaphrodites and only come into reproductive mode one every 5yrs.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2017 2:32:55 PM
At 10/1/2017 5:48:17 AM, GrimlyF wrote:

It's not true!! I am no filthy deviant, my probing is for purely scientific research.As my race is three-legged we wish to find and study the gimbals that allow humans to remain upright on two legs when they walk. Sexual frustration would be difficult as we

Okay 5yrs...a proper window for restrained conduct. So while the mood is safe you could tell me your thoughts on the Lucifer project and its relativity to the destruction of Mars.
Mharman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2017 1:35:53 PM
At 3/27/2017 1:26:59 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

That's so racist.

No it's not. Citizenship statues has nothing to do w/ race.

"I didn't spend much time talking to Lannan, and I wish I had. He was a chill guy. Really kind, too. Not once did I ever see him get angry. Lannan and Anger were polar opposites, never coming in contact." -Mharman
_______________________________________________________________________________________

A category 7 hurricane of spam has struck DDO. It is advised to go to the nearest nuclear bomb shelter. The outside threads have been decimated.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2017 2:54:36 AM
At 10/2/2017 1:35:53 PM, Mharman wrote:

Tat's so racist.

I think its the other way around. You got this mixed up. When I go to fill out a job application I'm asked to state my race because, ugh... a workforce environment must have a proper palette of complimentary colors. Duh! Like my livingroom for example
n is playing an acrylics blue, cuz I like the way it brushes, and it makes a civilized orange go pop. I git some purple ready to throw down with some yellow, saying hello, mellow...oh hell no we poppin it.
Mharman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2017 4:32:41 PM
At 10/3/2017 2:54:36 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Tat's so racist.

I think its the other way around. You got this mixed up. When I go to fill out a job application I'm asked to state my race because, ugh... a workforce environment must have a proper palette of complimentary colors. Duh! Like my livingroom for example
n is playing an acrylics blue, cuz I like the way it brushes, and it makes a civilized orange go pop. I git some purple ready to throw down with some yellow, saying hello, mellow...oh hell no we poppin it.

wut

MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2017 11:01:54 PM
At 10/3/2017 4:32:41 PM, Mharman wrote:
At 10/3/2017 2:54:36 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Tat's so racist.

I think its the other way around. You got this mixed up. When I go to fill out a job application I'm asked to state my race because, ugh... a workforce environment must have a proper palette of complimentry colors. Duh! Like my livingroom for example

wut

I don't know. Did you say something other than regurgitate a misunderstanding to a sttale post too crusty to be taken seriously ? I don't know. I'm just playing around. But now I'm going to take my ball and go home.
GrimlyF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2017 1:07:15 AM
At 10/1/2017 2:32:55 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Okay 5yrs...a proper window for restrained conduct. So while the mood is safe you could tell me your thoughts on the Lucifer project and its relativity to the destruction of Mars.

MARS!!? What's with the Mars thing? If you had the intelligence to check it out you would read it is centred on Jupiter or Saturn. If you wonder do I believe it, No I don't. Why would anyone wish to destroy the Solar System with a new Sun? It gives fake news a bad name.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2017 1:15:08 PM

I don't know. Did you say something other than regurgitate a misunderstanding to a sttale post too crusty to be taken seriously ? I don't know. I'm just playing around. But now I'm going to take my ball and go home.

MasonicSlayer we don't want you to take your ball and go home. LOL It's just that you are like the new immigrant kid that nobody understands in the playground. That's all
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2017 1:02:37 AM
At 10/4/2017 1:07:15 AM, GrimlyF wrote:
At 10/1/2017 2:32:55 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

MARS!!? What's with the Mars thing? If you had the intelligence to check it out you would read it is centred on Jupiter or Saturn. If you wonder do I believe it, No I don't. Why would anyone wish to destroy the Solar System with a new Sun? It gives fake news a bad name.

I think fake news gives fake news a bad name. Unless the truth behind the news chooses to unveil itself, the best way to stay hidden is to put out a gaggle of false leads. Six degrees if separation should be enough to bunker what's not to be known, unless the inside wants to be shown.

Maybe the Lucifer project is not what you believe it to be, or what you've foolishly assumed my interpretation suggests. Maybe it was a bold and reckless adventure of creating a singularity of minds of those inhabitants of a time when Mars was vibrantly alive. Maybe they rejuvenated such godly ambitions here on Earth. But, since you're the expert...you tell me
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2017 7:15:08 AM
At 10/4/2017 1:15:08 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

MasonicSlayer we don't want you to take your ball and go home. LOL It's just that you are like the new immigrant kid that nobody understands in the playground. That's all

To be great is to be misunderstood. I heard that once before. There's a level of certainty behind it. A genius would not be a genius if the world around him understands the organized mess of informations piled high inside his head.Usless ramblings of PTSD Gone Wild would be at best its existence seen to mortal souls anew. I'm not saying I'm a genius. My grades would suggest otherwise. I did have a palm reader say I'm pretty smart. So...at least I got that going for me. Also, I think the Joker's ex-gf has a crush on me.