Send a Message
9/25/2017 5:02:30 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I dare you.
: At 10/2/2017 3:00:43 AM, YYW wrote:
: Bossy: You are Regina.

:Inferno wrote:
:You sound rather gay.

-- And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

"I believe that my powers of mind are surely such that I would have become in a
certain sense a resolver of all problems. I do not believe that I could have remained in
error anywhere for long. I believe that I would have earned the name of Redeemer,
because I had the nature of a Redeemer. "
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2017 10:06:43 PM
Y'all suck.
: At 10/2/2017 3:00:43 AM, YYW wrote:
: Bossy: You are Regina.

:Inferno wrote:
:You sound rather gay.

-- And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

"I believe that my powers of mind are surely such that I would have become in a
certain sense a resolver of all problems. I do not believe that I could have remained in
error anywhere for long. I believe that I would have earned the name of Redeemer,
because I had the nature of a Redeemer. "
Mharman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2017 1:21:58 PM
Four.
Rest in Peace, Lannan13. You will be missed.

"I didn't spend much time talking to Lannan, and I wish I had. He was a chill guy. Really kind, too. Not once did I ever see him get angry. Lannan and Anger were polar opposites, never coming in contact." -Mharman
_______________________________________________________________________________________

A category 7 hurricane of spam has struck DDO. It is advised to go to the nearest nuclear bomb shelter. The outside threads have been decimated.
Mharman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2017 1:22:13 PM
Five.

"I didn't spend much time talking to Lannan, and I wish I had. He was a chill guy. Really kind, too. Not once did I ever see him get angry. Lannan and Anger were polar opposites, never coming in contact." -Mharman
_______________________________________________________________________________________

A category 7 hurricane of spam has struck DDO. It is advised to go to the nearest nuclear bomb shelter. The outside threads have been decimated.
Mharman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2017 1:22:23 PM
Six.

Mharman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2017 1:22:37 PM
Seven.

Mharman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2017 1:22:46 PM
Eight.

Mharman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2017 1:22:55 PM
Nine.

Mharman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2017 1:23:10 PM
Ten.

Mharman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2017 1:23:21 PM
Eleven.

Mharman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2017 1:23:34 PM
Twelve.

Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2017 1:35:30 PM
It would only take 1 post .
But I couldn't be bothered.
Posts posts posts posts posts posts posts posts posts posts posts posts posts posts posts posts posts posts posts posts posts .
Mharman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2017 8:23:03 PM
Fourteen.

Mharman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2017 1:35:42 PM
Fifteen.

Mharman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2017 12:27:32 PM
Sixteen.

Mharman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2017 12:27:57 PM
Seventeen.

Mharman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2017 12:28:12 PM
Eighteen.

Mharman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2017 12:28:28 PM
Nineteen.

Mharman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2017 12:28:37 PM
Twenty.

Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2017 8:15:55 PM
Are we supposed to read meaning into your challenge that isn't there linguistically? Getting this to 501 is pretty much guaranteed.

Getting it there within a time frame or prevention it from getting to 502 though....
"How true it is that words are but vague shadows of the volumes we mean. Little audible links they are, chaining together great inaudible feelings and purposes."

"Nobody wants to be in your sig." ~Emilrose
Mharman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2017 12:50:07 PM
Twenty-two.

Mharman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2017 4:41:00 PM
Twenty-three.

Mharman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2017 6:03:30 PM
Twenty-Four.

C'MON PEOPLE

Mharman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2017 6:03:45 PM
Twenty-Five.

Mharman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2017 4:18:36 PM
Twenty-Six.

Mharman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2017 4:19:51 PM
Twenty-Seven.

Mharman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2017 4:20:24 PM
At 9/25/2017 5:02:30 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
I dare you.

Challenge accepted.

Mharman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2017 4:20:40 PM
At 9/25/2017 10:06:43 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
Y'all suck.

no we don't :,(

Mharman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2017 4:20:54 PM
Thirty.