Total Posts:2|Showing Posts:1-2
Jump to topic:

The new year and things to come for 2018.

Debating_Horse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 1:08:07 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
In this thread, we shall discuss the future of this year. What changes can we expect? Changes in politics, changes in other places of the world? Kim Jong Un and his unexpected delightful behavior?
How about Trump and his actions in the White House? His future plans for America? How Europe will continue with the Muslim migrants/refugees?
In music, culture, aviation, automobiles, fashion, video games, television, sports, ISIS, terrorism, Putin, Democracy, the crisis in Iran. What do you envision? Will 2018 but just like 2017? Worse, or better? Can I hear what you think will happen in this new year?
George
Nd2400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 1:57:55 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 1/2/2018 1:08:07 AM, Debating_Horse wrote:
In this thread, we shall discuss the future of this year. What changes can we expect? Changes in politics, changes in other places of the world? Kim Jong Un and his unexpected delightful behavior?
How about Trump and his actions in the White House? His future plans for America? How Europe will continue with the Muslim migrants/refugees?
In music, culture, aviation, automobiles, fashion, video games, television, sports, ISIS, terrorism, Putin, Democracy, the crisis in Iran. What do you envision? Will 2018 but just like 2017? Worse, or better? Can I hear what you think will happen in this new year?

You don't wanna know....
Trust me it's for your own good....