Jump to topic:

Weinstein? So what?

GrimlyF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2017 1:00:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
So poor old Harvey is in the firing line is he? Apparently, and judging by the multitude of dimbo's accusing him, he had very little time to actually produce anything except his genitalia. Odd how they all chose to keep quiet 'til now isn't it and how so many "victims" are of a "certain age" and their careers, along with their looks, fading. One more big payday, perhaps?. Of course they can't prove anything but in America that doesn't matter, does it? Public opinion has already damned poor Harvey just as it did O.J.

I, personally, couldn't give a rats a$$ about Harvey or the Banshee's wailing for his blood but I do care that my News programme is giving endless hours over to what should be a marginal-interest story at best. Of course the American obsession with celebrity is keeping the story going in the U.S. after all you mustn't miss all that salacious gossip about the famous "victims" who lived a lie for decades. Just get it off my TV screen, please.
Mharman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2017 2:40:08 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 10/15/2017 1:00:05 PM, GrimlyF wrote:
So poor old Harvey is in the firing line is he? Apparently, and judging by the multitude of dimbo's accusing him, he had very little time to actually produce anything except his genitalia. Odd how they all chose to keep quiet 'til now isn't it and how so many "victims" are of a "certain age" and their careers, along with their looks, fading. One more big payday, perhaps?. Of course they can't prove anything but in America that doesn't matter, does it? Public opinion has already damned poor Harvey just as it did O.J.

I, personally, couldn't give a rats a$$ about Harvey or the Banshee's wailing for his blood but I do care that my News programme is giving endless hours over to what should be a marginal-interest story at best. Of course the American obsession with celebrity is keeping the story going in the U.S. after all you mustn't miss all that salacious gossip about the famous "victims" who lived a lie for decades. Just get it off my TV screen, please.

Isn't Weinstein a big political figure?
Rest in Peace, Lannan13. You will be missed.

"I didn't spend much time talking to Lannan, and I wish I had. He was a chill guy. Really kind, too. Not once did I ever see him get angry. Lannan and Anger were polar opposites, never coming in contact." -Mharman
_______________________________________________________________________________________

A category 7 hurricane of spam has struck DDO. It is advised to go to the nearest nuclear bomb shelter. The outside threads have been decimated.
GrimlyF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2017 11:08:25 AM
At 11/12/2017 2:40:08 AM, Mharman wrote:

If being rich, famous, influential and fugly count, then yes. Apparently, according to my search engine the only Weinstein's in existence are Harvey and his relatives. Here we are a month after I wrote my post and still no charges.
Mharman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2017 8:15:25 PM
At 11/12/2017 11:08:25 AM, GrimlyF wrote:

If being rich, famous, influential and fugly count, then yes. Apparently, according to my search engine the only Weinstein's in existence are Harvey and his relatives. Here we are a month after I wrote my post and still no charges.

Also, OJ and Weinstein are/were very guilty.
Rest in Peace, Lannan13. You will be missed.

"I didn't spend much time talking to Lannan, and I wish I had. He was a chill guy. Really kind, too. Not once did I ever see him get angry. Lannan and Anger were polar opposites, never coming in contact." -Mharman
_______________________________________________________________________________________

A category 7 hurricane of spam has struck DDO. It is advised to go to the nearest nuclear bomb shelter. The outside threads have been decimated.
GrimlyF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2017 5:50:07 PM
At 11/12/2017 8:15:25 PM, Mharman wrote:
At 11/12/2017 11:08:25 AM, GrimlyF wrote:

Also, OJ and Weinstein are/were very guilty.

But you can't KNOW that. " In the case of O.J. he was found not guilty but the media decided he was guilty and must undergo fruitless and demeaning treatment because that is what sells the news. I have read 2 accounts of other TV actors found not guilty of murder and in one case the writer actually wrote the accused only got off because of his money. Neither you nor I know the truth of OJ Simpson but he was exoerated and that should have been the end of the matter. Americans treatment of OJ Simpson was and is disgusting. He should have packed his bags and left the U.S.

" Innocent until proven guilty " shouldn't be a mere homily. It is the foundation that American and British justice are built on. If there is to be no day in court for Weinstein he should,and MUST be, considered not guilty.