Jump to topic:

KFC does not serve chicken

FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2017 4:00:54 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
In the old days KFC, was known as Kentucky Fried Chicken, about 20 years ago, KFC decided to shorten their name for legal purposes and rebranded the fried chicken franchise from Kentucky Fried Chicken to just KFC.

This was done because legally as KFC decided that they can increase their profit margin by not serving chicken but an alternative, but they could not call it Fried Chicken or they would have been sued.

Therefore the new KFC, the C does not stand for chicken, but cauliflower. The chicken has been replaced by cauliflower, soy and pea protein, it looks like chicken, shreds like chicken and, when flavored, tastes like chicken, then it's deep fried in 11 herbs and spices to give you the KFC experience that you are used to but minus the chicken.

So next time you are enjoying your bucket of KFC, it's not chicken you are eating but deep fried vegetables, yet you are paying chicken prices. KFC is a scam!!!
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2017 12:43:02 PM
At 11/3/2017 4:10:05 AM, GrimlyF wrote:
Don't worry, as long as they serve moron you'll be welcome.

Serve moron? Is moron a meal?

Looks like someone needs a grammar lesson, dunce cap for one please!!!
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2017 12:56:33 PM
At 11/2/2017 4:00:54 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
In the old days KFC, was known as Kentucky Fried Chicken, about 20 years ago, KFC decided to shorten their name for legal purposes and rebranded the fried chicken franchise from Kentucky Fried Chicken to just KFC.

This was done because legally as KFC decided that they can increase their profit margin by not serving chicken but an alternative, but they could not call it Fried Chicken or they would have been sued.

Therefore the new KFC, the C does not stand for chicken, but cauliflower. The chicken has been replaced by cauliflower, soy and pea protein, it looks like chicken, shreds like chicken and, when flavored, tastes like chicken, then it's deep fried in 11 herbs and spices to give you the KFC experience that you are used to but minus the chicken.

So next time you are enjoying your bucket of KFC, it's not chicken you are eating but deep fried vegetables, yet you are paying chicken prices. KFC is a scam!!!

sounds like racism, when will blm protest them? yeah i went there lol I'm bored.
Bennett91 the liar http://www.debate.org...
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2017 1:44:10 PM
At 11/3/2017 12:56:33 PM, kevin24018 wrote:

sounds like racism, when will blm protest them? yeah i went there lol I'm bored.

I'm boycotting Colonel Sanders!!! LOL
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2017 1:53:14 PM
At 11/3/2017 1:44:10 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

well he as a confederate right?
Bennett91 the liar http://www.debate.org...
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2017 3:27:11 PM
At 11/3/2017 1:53:14 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 11/3/2017 1:44:10 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

well he as a confederate right?

Confederacy ended over 150 years ago, we don't need to bring it up, only the boys at the trailer park in West Virginia and South Carolina still fly those flags.
Archaholic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2017 11:05:32 PM
At 11/3/2017 12:43:02 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/3/2017 4:10:05 AM, GrimlyF wrote:
Don't worry, as long as they serve moron you'll be welcome.

Serve moron? Is moron a meal?

Looks like someone needs a grammar lesson, dunce cap for one please!!!
British Grammar. Lol.
Archaholic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2017 11:19:34 PM
I don't think so, dude. Where did you get that?

Soy meat doesn't taste like chicken, there is no way. Otherwise, Americans would be fit and not obese at this time.
Goldtop
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2017 12:23:06 AM

I tried KFC once, had to spit it out, couldn't get the taste out of my mouth without drinking some bourbon.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2017 2:18:01 PM
At 11/4/2017 11:19:34 PM, Archaholic wrote:
I don't think so, dude. Where did you get that?

Soy meat doesn't taste like chicken, there is no way. Otherwise, Americans would be fit and not obese at this time.

Americans are obese because everywhere you go there are all you can eat buffets and food generally is very cheap, that is crappy food. I can go to McDonalds and buy 4 Big Mac combos for $9.99. I can go to Golden Corral and stuff my pie hole for $11.99 on a variety of food trays. Last time I was at the Golden Corral in the morning, because nothing else was open and I wanted breakfast, some dude had 5 pieces of deep fried chicken and a mountain of mashed potatoes on his plate and it was 10 am!!!