Total Posts:77|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

The Las Vegas shooting was a hoax

SilverishGoldNova
Posts: 395
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2017 11:37:54 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Around 2 months ago, there was supposedly a shooting in Las Vegas which supposedly resulted in the death of 58 people and left 546 injured. I have been researching this topic for.. 2 months and I argue that it is a hoax. If anyone can prove to me that it was NOT a hoax, I'm all ears. Arguments such as ad hominem attacks, strawman attacks, and anecdotal attacks will all be ignored.

Ad hominem: Attacking your opponent rather than the position they are maintaining.
Anecdotal fallacy: Use of personal experience as evidence.
Strawman: Intentionally misrepresenting your opponents argument or position in order to make their argument easier to refute.

A few opening points:

Crisis actors hired weeks before the shooting. Archived at
http://archive.is...

No blood

https://gyazo.com...

The gunshots sound like a BB gun and are coming from different directions, implying that there would be more than 1 shooter. No screaming or running to get away from gunfire. The concert continues. Sounds like about 30 shots were fired, which shouldn't be able to kill and injure that many. By the way, I've never heard of a BB gun killing someone. Unless you think we need stricter sound effect control.

https://www.facebook.com...
Throwback
Posts: 545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2017 1:05:42 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 11/28/2017 11:37:54 PM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
Around 2 months ago, there was supposedly a shooting in Las Vegas which supposedly resulted in the death of 58 people and left 546 injured. I have been researching this topic for.. 2 months and I argue that it is a hoax. If anyone can prove to me that it was NOT a hoax, I'm all ears. Arguments such as ad hominem attacks, strawman attacks, and anecdotal attacks will all be ignored.

Ad hominem: Attacking your opponent rather than the position they are maintaining.
Anecdotal fallacy: Use of personal experience as evidence.
Strawman: Intentionally misrepresenting your opponents argument or position in order to make their argument easier to refute.

A few opening points:

Crisis actors hired weeks before the shooting. Archived at
http://archive.is...

No blood

https://gyazo.com...

The gunshots sound like a BB gun and are coming from different directions, implying that there would be more than 1 shooter. No screaming or running to get away from gunfire. The concert continues. Sounds like about 30 shots were fired, which shouldn't be able to kill and injure that many. By the way, I've never heard of a BB gun killing someone. Unless you think we need stricter sound effect control.

https://www.facebook.com...

That didn't take as long as I thought it might.
"...But yet the Son of man, when he cometh, shall he find, think you, faith on earth?"
[Luke 18:8]
SilverishGoldNova
Posts: 395
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2017 1:12:42 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 11/29/2017 1:05:42 AM, Throwback wrote:
At 11/28/2017 11:37:54 PM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
Around 2 months ago, there was supposedly a shooting in Las Vegas which supposedly resulted in the death of 58 people and left 546 injured. I have been researching this topic for.. 2 months and I argue that it is a hoax. If anyone can prove to me that it was NOT a hoax, I'm all ears. Arguments such as ad hominem attacks, strawman attacks, and anecdotal attacks will all be ignored.

Ad hominem: Attacking your opponent rather than the position they are maintaining.
Anecdotal fallacy: Use of personal experience as evidence.
Strawman: Intentionally misrepresenting your opponents argument or position in order to make their argument easier to refute.

A few opening points:

Crisis actors hired weeks before the shooting. Archived at
http://archive.is...

No blood

https://gyazo.com...

The gunshots sound like a BB gun and are coming from different directions, implying that there would be more than 1 shooter. No screaming or running to get away from gunfire. The concert continues. Sounds like about 30 shots were fired, which shouldn't be able to kill and injure that many. By the way, I've never heard of a BB gun killing someone. Unless you think we need stricter sound effect control.

https://www.facebook.com...

That didn't take as long as I thought it might.
What didn't take as long?
Throwback
Posts: 545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2017 1:19:32 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 11/29/2017 1:12:42 AM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
At 11/29/2017 1:05:42 AM, Throwback wrote:
At 11/28/2017 11:37:54 PM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
Around 2 months ago, there was supposedly a shooting in Las Vegas which supposedly resulted in the death of 58 people and left 546 injured. I have been researching this topic for.. 2 months and I argue that it is a hoax. If anyone can prove to me that it was NOT a hoax, I'm all ears. Arguments such as ad hominem attacks, strawman attacks, and anecdotal attacks will all be ignored.

Ad hominem: Attacking your opponent rather than the position they are maintaining.
Anecdotal fallacy: Use of personal experience as evidence.
Strawman: Intentionally misrepresenting your opponents argument or position in order to make their argument easier to refute.

A few opening points:

Crisis actors hired weeks before the shooting. Archived at
http://archive.is...

No blood

https://gyazo.com...

The gunshots sound like a BB gun and are coming from different directions, implying that there would be more than 1 shooter. No screaming or running to get away from gunfire. The concert continues. Sounds like about 30 shots were fired, which shouldn't be able to kill and injure that many. By the way, I've never heard of a BB gun killing someone. Unless you think we need stricter sound effect control.

https://www.facebook.com...

That didn't take as long as I thought it might.
What didn't take as long?

Duck! There's a black helicopter giving you a flyby. If you don't believe me, look up and you won't see it.
"...But yet the Son of man, when he cometh, shall he find, think you, faith on earth?"
[Luke 18:8]
SilverishGoldNova
Posts: 395
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2017 1:20:53 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 11/29/2017 1:19:32 AM, Throwback wrote:
At 11/29/2017 1:12:42 AM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
At 11/29/2017 1:05:42 AM, Throwback wrote:
At 11/28/2017 11:37:54 PM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
Around 2 months ago, there was supposedly a shooting in Las Vegas which supposedly resulted in the death of 58 people and left 546 injured. I have been researching this topic for.. 2 months and I argue that it is a hoax. If anyone can prove to me that it was NOT a hoax, I'm all ears. Arguments such as ad hominem attacks, strawman attacks, and anecdotal attacks will all be ignored.

Ad hominem: Attacking your opponent rather than the position they are maintaining.
Anecdotal fallacy: Use of personal experience as evidence.
Strawman: Intentionally misrepresenting your opponents argument or position in order to make their argument easier to refute.

A few opening points:

Crisis actors hired weeks before the shooting. Archived at
http://archive.is...

No blood

https://gyazo.com...

The gunshots sound like a BB gun and are coming from different directions, implying that there would be more than 1 shooter. No screaming or running to get away from gunfire. The concert continues. Sounds like about 30 shots were fired, which shouldn't be able to kill and injure that many. By the way, I've never heard of a BB gun killing someone. Unless you think we need stricter sound effect control.

https://www.facebook.com...

That didn't take as long as I thought it might.
What didn't take as long?

Duck! There's a black helicopter giving you a flyby. If you don't believe me, look up and you won't see it.
I don't know what you're doing mate.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,085
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2017 1:53:05 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 11/29/2017 1:20:53 AM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
At 11/29/2017 1:19:32 AM, Throwback wrote:
At 11/29/2017 1:12:42 AM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
At 11/29/2017 1:05:42 AM, Throwback wrote:
At 11/28/2017 11:37:54 PM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
Around 2 months ago, there was supposedly a shooting in Las Vegas which supposedly resulted in the death of 58 people and left 546 injured. I have been researching this topic for.. 2 months and I argue that it is a hoax. If anyone can prove to me that it was NOT a hoax, I'm all ears. Arguments such as ad hominem attacks, strawman attacks, and anecdotal attacks will all be ignored.

Ad hominem: Attacking your opponent rather than the position they are maintaining.
Anecdotal fallacy: Use of personal experience as evidence.
Strawman: Intentionally misrepresenting your opponents argument or position in order to make their argument easier to refute.

A few opening points:

Crisis actors hired weeks before the shooting. Archived at
http://archive.is...

No blood

https://gyazo.com...

The gunshots sound like a BB gun and are coming from different directions, implying that there would be more than 1 shooter. No screaming or running to get away from gunfire. The concert continues. Sounds like about 30 shots were fired, which shouldn't be able to kill and injure that many. By the way, I've never heard of a BB gun killing someone. Unless you think we need stricter sound effect control.

https://www.facebook.com...

That didn't take as long as I thought it might.
What didn't take as long?

Duck! There's a black helicopter giving you a flyby. If you don't believe me, look up and you won't see it.
I don't know what you're doing mate.

And here we go with the conspiracy theories again. Did you want to discuss the man on the grassy knoll too, maybe Roswell??
SilverishGoldNova
Posts: 395
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2017 3:45:26 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 11/29/2017 1:53:05 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2017 1:20:53 AM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
At 11/29/2017 1:19:32 AM, Throwback wrote:
At 11/29/2017 1:12:42 AM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
At 11/29/2017 1:05:42 AM, Throwback wrote:
At 11/28/2017 11:37:54 PM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
Around 2 months ago, there was supposedly a shooting in Las Vegas which supposedly resulted in the death of 58 people and left 546 injured. I have been researching this topic for.. 2 months and I argue that it is a hoax. If anyone can prove to me that it was NOT a hoax, I'm all ears. Arguments such as ad hominem attacks, strawman attacks, and anecdotal attacks will all be ignored.

Ad hominem: Attacking your opponent rather than the position they are maintaining.
Anecdotal fallacy: Use of personal experience as evidence.
Strawman: Intentionally misrepresenting your opponents argument or position in order to make their argument easier to refute.

A few opening points:

Crisis actors hired weeks before the shooting. Archived at
http://archive.is...

No blood

https://gyazo.com...

The gunshots sound like a BB gun and are coming from different directions, implying that there would be more than 1 shooter. No screaming or running to get away from gunfire. The concert continues. Sounds like about 30 shots were fired, which shouldn't be able to kill and injure that many. By the way, I've never heard of a BB gun killing someone. Unless you think we need stricter sound effect control.

https://www.facebook.com...

That didn't take as long as I thought it might.
What didn't take as long?

Duck! There's a black helicopter giving you a flyby. If you don't believe me, look up and you won't see it.
I don't know what you're doing mate.

And here we go with the conspiracy theories again. Did you want to discuss the man on the grassy knoll too, maybe Roswell??
No, I'd actually like to discuss you refuting it, but unfortunately that hasn't happened yet.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,085
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2017 4:11:32 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 11/29/2017 3:45:26 PM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
At 11/29/2017 1:53:05 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2017 1:20:53 AM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
At 11/29/2017 1:19:32 AM, Throwback wrote:
At 11/29/2017 1:12:42 AM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
At 11/29/2017 1:05:42 AM, Throwback wrote:
At 11/28/2017 11:37:54 PM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
Around 2 months ago, there was supposedly a shooting in Las Vegas which supposedly resulted in the death of 58 people and left 546 injured. I have been researching this topic for.. 2 months and I argue that it is a hoax. If anyone can prove to me that it was NOT a hoax, I'm all ears. Arguments such as ad hominem attacks, strawman attacks, and anecdotal attacks will all be ignored.

Ad hominem: Attacking your opponent rather than the position they are maintaining.
Anecdotal fallacy: Use of personal experience as evidence.
Strawman: Intentionally misrepresenting your opponents argument or position in order to make their argument easier to refute.

A few opening points:

Crisis actors hired weeks before the shooting. Archived at
http://archive.is...

No blood

https://gyazo.com...

The gunshots sound like a BB gun and are coming from different directions, implying that there would be more than 1 shooter. No screaming or running to get away from gunfire. The concert continues. Sounds like about 30 shots were fired, which shouldn't be able to kill and injure that many. By the way, I've never heard of a BB gun killing someone. Unless you think we need stricter sound effect control.

https://www.facebook.com...

That didn't take as long as I thought it might.
What didn't take as long?

Duck! There's a black helicopter giving you a flyby. If you don't believe me, look up and you won't see it.
I don't know what you're doing mate.

And here we go with the conspiracy theories again. Did you want to discuss the man on the grassy knoll too, maybe Roswell??
No, I'd actually like to discuss you refuting it, but unfortunately that hasn't happened yet.

58 people dies, just another shooting in America, wait I think it's almost time for a new shooting, it's been a month right. Maybe someone snaps in Seattle this time, must be all that rain and gray weather, guy snaps and kills 50 in a mall over Starbucks getting his order wrong.

Thank you Second Amendment, no hoaxes here
Throwback
Posts: 545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2017 4:45:56 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 11/29/2017 3:45:26 PM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
At 11/29/2017 1:53:05 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2017 1:20:53 AM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
At 11/29/2017 1:19:32 AM, Throwback wrote:
At 11/29/2017 1:12:42 AM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
At 11/29/2017 1:05:42 AM, Throwback wrote:
At 11/28/2017 11:37:54 PM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
Around 2 months ago, there was supposedly a shooting in Las Vegas which supposedly resulted in the death of 58 people and left 546 injured. I have been researching this topic for.. 2 months and I argue that it is a hoax. If anyone can prove to me that it was NOT a hoax, I'm all ears. Arguments such as ad hominem attacks, strawman attacks, and anecdotal attacks will all be ignored.

Ad hominem: Attacking your opponent rather than the position they are maintaining.
Anecdotal fallacy: Use of personal experience as evidence.
Strawman: Intentionally misrepresenting your opponents argument or position in order to make their argument easier to refute.

A few opening points:

Crisis actors hired weeks before the shooting. Archived at
http://archive.is...

No blood

https://gyazo.com...

The gunshots sound like a BB gun and are coming from different directions, implying that there would be more than 1 shooter. No screaming or running to get away from gunfire. The concert continues. Sounds like about 30 shots were fired, which shouldn't be able to kill and injure that many. By the way, I've never heard of a BB gun killing someone. Unless you think we need stricter sound effect control.

https://www.facebook.com...

That didn't take as long as I thought it might.
What didn't take as long?

Duck! There's a black helicopter giving you a flyby. If you don't believe me, look up and you won't see it.
I don't know what you're doing mate.

And here we go with the conspiracy theories again. Did you want to discuss the man on the grassy knoll too, maybe Roswell??
No, I'd actually like to discuss you refuting it, but unfortunately that hasn't happened yet.

No one can seriously entertain discussing this with you and refuting your ridiculous claim. You seem to be immune to facts. I hope you really are only 16 yoa. That would suggest you might mature out of this state.
"...But yet the Son of man, when he cometh, shall he find, think you, faith on earth?"
[Luke 18:8]
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,085
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2017 5:13:19 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 11/29/2017 4:45:56 PM, Throwback wrote:
At 11/29/2017 3:45:26 PM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
At 11/29/2017 1:53:05 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2017 1:20:53 AM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
At 11/29/2017 1:19:32 AM, Throwback wrote:
At 11/29/2017 1:12:42 AM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
At 11/29/2017 1:05:42 AM, Throwback wrote:
At 11/28/2017 11:37:54 PM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
Around 2 months ago, there was supposedly a shooting in Las Vegas which supposedly resulted in the death of 58 people and left 546 injured. I have been researching this topic for.. 2 months and I argue that it is a hoax. If anyone can prove to me that it was NOT a hoax, I'm all ears. Arguments such as ad hominem attacks, strawman attacks, and anecdotal attacks will all be ignored.

Ad hominem: Attacking your opponent rather than the position they are maintaining.
Anecdotal fallacy: Use of personal experience as evidence.
Strawman: Intentionally misrepresenting your opponents argument or position in order to make their argument easier to refute.

A few opening points:

Crisis actors hired weeks before the shooting. Archived at
http://archive.is...

No blood

https://gyazo.com...

The gunshots sound like a BB gun and are coming from different directions, implying that there would be more than 1 shooter. No screaming or running to get away from gunfire. The concert continues. Sounds like about 30 shots were fired, which shouldn't be able to kill and injure that many. By the way, I've never heard of a BB gun killing someone. Unless you think we need stricter sound effect control.

https://www.facebook.com...

That didn't take as long as I thought it might.
What didn't take as long?

Duck! There's a black helicopter giving you a flyby. If you don't believe me, look up and you won't see it.
I don't know what you're doing mate.

And here we go with the conspiracy theories again. Did you want to discuss the man on the grassy knoll too, maybe Roswell??
No, I'd actually like to discuss you refuting it, but unfortunately that hasn't happened yet.

No one can seriously entertain discussing this with you and refuting your ridiculous claim. You seem to be immune to facts. I hope you really are only 16 yoa. That would suggest you might mature out of this state.

Young people are very gullible and will believe anything, especially if they see it on tv, fake news and everything, they eat it right up.

All you have to say is "Rumor has it" and they will run with it

Rumor has it The Las Vegas shooter was an alien LOL yeah he arrived from Mars, I have proof, here is the Enquirer with the article in it!!!
SilverishGoldNova
Posts: 395
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2017 5:41:15 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 11/29/2017 4:11:32 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2017 3:45:26 PM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
At 11/29/2017 1:53:05 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2017 1:20:53 AM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
At 11/29/2017 1:19:32 AM, Throwback wrote:
At 11/29/2017 1:12:42 AM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
At 11/29/2017 1:05:42 AM, Throwback wrote:
At 11/28/2017 11:37:54 PM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
Around 2 months ago, there was supposedly a shooting in Las Vegas which supposedly resulted in the death of 58 people and left 546 injured. I have been researching this topic for.. 2 months and I argue that it is a hoax. If anyone can prove to me that it was NOT a hoax, I'm all ears. Arguments such as ad hominem attacks, strawman attacks, and anecdotal attacks will all be ignored.

Ad hominem: Attacking your opponent rather than the position they are maintaining.
Anecdotal fallacy: Use of personal experience as evidence.
Strawman: Intentionally misrepresenting your opponents argument or position in order to make their argument easier to refute.

A few opening points:

Crisis actors hired weeks before the shooting. Archived at
http://archive.is...

No blood

https://gyazo.com...

The gunshots sound like a BB gun and are coming from different directions, implying that there would be more than 1 shooter. No screaming or running to get away from gunfire. The concert continues. Sounds like about 30 shots were fired, which shouldn't be able to kill and injure that many. By the way, I've never heard of a BB gun killing someone. Unless you think we need stricter sound effect control.

https://www.facebook.com...

That didn't take as long as I thought it might.
What didn't take as long?

Duck! There's a black helicopter giving you a flyby. If you don't believe me, look up and you won't see it.
I don't know what you're doing mate.

And here we go with the conspiracy theories again. Did you want to discuss the man on the grassy knoll too, maybe Roswell??
No, I'd actually like to discuss you refuting it, but unfortunately that hasn't happened yet.

58 people dies, just another shooting in America, wait I think it's almost time for a new shooting, it's been a month right. Maybe someone snaps in Seattle this time, must be all that rain and gray weather, guy snaps and kills 50 in a mall over Starbucks getting his order wrong.

Thank you Second Amendment, no hoaxes here
So your argument is literally the official media story? Amazing use of evidence right there.
SilverishGoldNova
Posts: 395
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2017 5:42:24 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 11/29/2017 4:45:56 PM, Throwback wrote:
At 11/29/2017 3:45:26 PM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
At 11/29/2017 1:53:05 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2017 1:20:53 AM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
At 11/29/2017 1:19:32 AM, Throwback wrote:
At 11/29/2017 1:12:42 AM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
At 11/29/2017 1:05:42 AM, Throwback wrote:
At 11/28/2017 11:37:54 PM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
Around 2 months ago, there was supposedly a shooting in Las Vegas which supposedly resulted in the death of 58 people and left 546 injured. I have been researching this topic for.. 2 months and I argue that it is a hoax. If anyone can prove to me that it was NOT a hoax, I'm all ears. Arguments such as ad hominem attacks, strawman attacks, and anecdotal attacks will all be ignored.

Ad hominem: Attacking your opponent rather than the position they are maintaining.
Anecdotal fallacy: Use of personal experience as evidence.
Strawman: Intentionally misrepresenting your opponents argument or position in order to make their argument easier to refute.

A few opening points:

Crisis actors hired weeks before the shooting. Archived at
http://archive.is...

No blood

https://gyazo.com...

The gunshots sound like a BB gun and are coming from different directions, implying that there would be more than 1 shooter. No screaming or running to get away from gunfire. The concert continues. Sounds like about 30 shots were fired, which shouldn't be able to kill and injure that many. By the way, I've never heard of a BB gun killing someone. Unless you think we need stricter sound effect control.

https://www.facebook.com...

That didn't take as long as I thought it might.
What didn't take as long?

Duck! There's a black helicopter giving you a flyby. If you don't believe me, look up and you won't see it.
I don't know what you're doing mate.

And here we go with the conspiracy theories again. Did you want to discuss the man on the grassy knoll too, maybe Roswell??
No, I'd actually like to discuss you refuting it, but unfortunately that hasn't happened yet.

No one can seriously entertain discussing this with you and refuting your ridiculous claim. You seem to be immune to facts. I hope you really are only 16 yoa. That would suggest you might mature out of this state.
So I got a bunch of people to act like inbred swines by being 16?
SilverishGoldNova
Posts: 395
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2017 5:44:38 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 11/29/2017 5:13:19 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2017 4:45:56 PM, Throwback wrote:
At 11/29/2017 3:45:26 PM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
At 11/29/2017 1:53:05 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2017 1:20:53 AM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
At 11/29/2017 1:19:32 AM, Throwback wrote:
At 11/29/2017 1:12:42 AM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
At 11/29/2017 1:05:42 AM, Throwback wrote:
At 11/28/2017 11:37:54 PM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
Around 2 months ago, there was supposedly a shooting in Las Vegas which supposedly resulted in the death of 58 people and left 546 injured. I have been researching this topic for.. 2 months and I argue that it is a hoax. If anyone can prove to me that it was NOT a hoax, I'm all ears. Arguments such as ad hominem attacks, strawman attacks, and anecdotal attacks will all be ignored.

Ad hominem: Attacking your opponent rather than the position they are maintaining.
Anecdotal fallacy: Use of personal experience as evidence.
Strawman: Intentionally misrepresenting your opponents argument or position in order to make their argument easier to refute.

A few opening points:

Crisis actors hired weeks before the shooting. Archived at
http://archive.is...

No blood

https://gyazo.com...

The gunshots sound like a BB gun and are coming from different directions, implying that there would be more than 1 shooter. No screaming or running to get away from gunfire. The concert continues. Sounds like about 30 shots were fired, which shouldn't be able to kill and injure that many. By the way, I've never heard of a BB gun killing someone. Unless you think we need stricter sound effect control.

https://www.facebook.com...

That didn't take as long as I thought it might.
What didn't take as long?

Duck! There's a black helicopter giving you a flyby. If you don't believe me, look up and you won't see it.
I don't know what you're doing mate.

And here we go with the conspiracy theories again. Did you want to discuss the man on the grassy knoll too, maybe Roswell??
No, I'd actually like to discuss you refuting it, but unfortunately that hasn't happened yet.

No one can seriously entertain discussing this with you and refuting your ridiculous claim. You seem to be immune to facts. I hope you really are only 16 yoa. That would suggest you might mature out of this state.

Young people are very gullible and will believe anything, especially if they see it on tv, fake news and everything, they eat it right up.

All you have to say is "Rumor has it" and they will run with it

Rumor has it The Las Vegas shooter was an alien LOL yeah he arrived from Mars, I have proof, here is the Enquirer with the article in it!!!
Yeah no. That's not how it works. You are now turning to taunting and Appeal to ridicule. Although knowing your name is literally "Fanboy McTroll" it's hard to give a damn.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,085
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2017 6:37:35 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 11/29/2017 5:44:38 PM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
At 11/29/2017 5:13:19 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2017 4:45:56 PM, Throwback wrote:
At 11/29/2017 3:45:26 PM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
At 11/29/2017 1:53:05 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2017 1:20:53 AM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
At 11/29/2017 1:19:32 AM, Throwback wrote:
At 11/29/2017 1:12:42 AM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
At 11/29/2017 1:05:42 AM, Throwback wrote:
At 11/28/2017 11:37:54 PM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
Around 2 months ago, there was supposedly a shooting in Las Vegas which supposedly resulted in the death of 58 people and left 546 injured. I have been researching this topic for.. 2 months and I argue that it is a hoax. If anyone can prove to me that it was NOT a hoax, I'm all ears. Arguments such as ad hominem attacks, strawman attacks, and anecdotal attacks will all be ignored.

Ad hominem: Attacking your opponent rather than the position they are maintaining.
Anecdotal fallacy: Use of personal experience as evidence.
Strawman: Intentionally misrepresenting your opponents argument or position in order to make their argument easier to refute.

A few opening points:

Crisis actors hired weeks before the shooting. Archived at
http://archive.is...

No blood

https://gyazo.com...

The gunshots sound like a BB gun and are coming from different directions, implying that there would be more than 1 shooter. No screaming or running to get away from gunfire. The concert continues. Sounds like about 30 shots were fired, which shouldn't be able to kill and injure that many. By the way, I've never heard of a BB gun killing someone. Unless you think we need stricter sound effect control.

https://www.facebook.com...

That didn't take as long as I thought it might.
What didn't take as long?

Duck! There's a black helicopter giving you a flyby. If you don't believe me, look up and you won't see it.
I don't know what you're doing mate.

And here we go with the conspiracy theories again. Did you want to discuss the man on the grassy knoll too, maybe Roswell??
No, I'd actually like to discuss you refuting it, but unfortunately that hasn't happened yet.

No one can seriously entertain discussing this with you and refuting your ridiculous claim. You seem to be immune to facts. I hope you really are only 16 yoa. That would suggest you might mature out of this state.

Young people are very gullible and will believe anything, especially if they see it on tv, fake news and everything, they eat it right up.

All you have to say is "Rumor has it" and they will run with it

Rumor has it The Las Vegas shooter was an alien LOL yeah he arrived from Mars, I have proof, here is the Enquirer with the article in it!!!
Yeah no. That's not how it works. You are now turning to taunting and Appeal to ridicule. Although knowing your name is literally "Fanboy McTroll" it's hard to give a damn.

What's the matter, it's not true that you eat up fake news??
SilverishGoldNova
Posts: 395
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2017 6:46:54 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 11/29/2017 6:37:35 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2017 5:44:38 PM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
At 11/29/2017 5:13:19 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2017 4:45:56 PM, Throwback wrote:
At 11/29/2017 3:45:26 PM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
At 11/29/2017 1:53:05 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2017 1:20:53 AM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
At 11/29/2017 1:19:32 AM, Throwback wrote:
At 11/29/2017 1:12:42 AM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
At 11/29/2017 1:05:42 AM, Throwback wrote:
At 11/28/2017 11:37:54 PM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
Around 2 months ago, there was supposedly a shooting in Las Vegas which supposedly resulted in the death of 58 people and left 546 injured. I have been researching this topic for.. 2 months and I argue that it is a hoax. If anyone can prove to me that it was NOT a hoax, I'm all ears. Arguments such as ad hominem attacks, strawman attacks, and anecdotal attacks will all be ignored.

Ad hominem: Attacking your opponent rather than the position they are maintaining.
Anecdotal fallacy: Use of personal experience as evidence.
Strawman: Intentionally misrepresenting your opponents argument or position in order to make their argument easier to refute.

A few opening points:

Crisis actors hired weeks before the shooting. Archived at
http://archive.is...

No blood

https://gyazo.com...

The gunshots sound like a BB gun and are coming from different directions, implying that there would be more than 1 shooter. No screaming or running to get away from gunfire. The concert continues. Sounds like about 30 shots were fired, which shouldn't be able to kill and injure that many. By the way, I've never heard of a BB gun killing someone. Unless you think we need stricter sound effect control.

https://www.facebook.com...

That didn't take as long as I thought it might.
What didn't take as long?

Duck! There's a black helicopter giving you a flyby. If you don't believe me, look up and you won't see it.
I don't know what you're doing mate.

And here we go with the conspiracy theories again. Did you want to discuss the man on the grassy knoll too, maybe Roswell??
No, I'd actually like to discuss you refuting it, but unfortunately that hasn't happened yet.

No one can seriously entertain discussing this with you and refuting your ridiculous claim. You seem to be immune to facts. I hope you really are only 16 yoa. That would suggest you might mature out of this state.

Young people are very gullible and will believe anything, especially if they see it on tv, fake news and everything, they eat it right up.

All you have to say is "Rumor has it" and they will run with it

Rumor has it The Las Vegas shooter was an alien LOL yeah he arrived from Mars, I have proof, here is the Enquirer with the article in it!!!
Yeah no. That's not how it works. You are now turning to taunting and Appeal to ridicule. Although knowing your name is literally "Fanboy McTroll" it's hard to give a damn.

What's the matter, it's not true that you eat up fake news??
mate if anyone's eating up fake news it's you. I proved with logic and evidence that the Las Vegas shooting was a hoax, and now you two are spamming this thread with ridicule about my age.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,085
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2017 6:57:14 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 11/29/2017 6:46:54 PM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
At 11/29/2017 6:37:35 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2017 5:44:38 PM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
At 11/29/2017 5:13:19 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2017 4:45:56 PM, Throwback wrote:
At 11/29/2017 3:45:26 PM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
At 11/29/2017 1:53:05 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2017 1:20:53 AM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
At 11/29/2017 1:19:32 AM, Throwback wrote:
At 11/29/2017 1:12:42 AM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
At 11/29/2017 1:05:42 AM, Throwback wrote:
At 11/28/2017 11:37:54 PM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
Around 2 months ago, there was supposedly a shooting in Las Vegas which supposedly resulted in the death of 58 people and left 546 injured. I have been researching this topic for.. 2 months and I argue that it is a hoax. If anyone can prove to me that it was NOT a hoax, I'm all ears. Arguments such as ad hominem attacks, strawman attacks, and anecdotal attacks will all be ignored.

Ad hominem: Attacking your opponent rather than the position they are maintaining.
Anecdotal fallacy: Use of personal experience as evidence.
Strawman: Intentionally misrepresenting your opponents argument or position in order to make their argument easier to refute.

A few opening points:

Crisis actors hired weeks before the shooting. Archived at
http://archive.is...

No blood

https://gyazo.com...

The gunshots sound like a BB gun and are coming from different directions, implying that there would be more than 1 shooter. No screaming or running to get away from gunfire. The concert continues. Sounds like about 30 shots were fired, which shouldn't be able to kill and injure that many. By the way, I've never heard of a BB gun killing someone. Unless you think we need stricter sound effect control.

https://www.facebook.com...

That didn't take as long as I thought it might.
What didn't take as long?

Duck! There's a black helicopter giving you a flyby. If you don't believe me, look up and you won't see it.
I don't know what you're doing mate.

And here we go with the conspiracy theories again. Did you want to discuss the man on the grassy knoll too, maybe Roswell??
No, I'd actually like to discuss you refuting it, but unfortunately that hasn't happened yet.

No one can seriously entertain discussing this with you and refuting your ridiculous claim. You seem to be immune to facts. I hope you really are only 16 yoa. That would suggest you might mature out of this state.

Young people are very gullible and will believe anything, especially if they see it on tv, fake news and everything, they eat it right up.

All you have to say is "Rumor has it" and they will run with it

Rumor has it The Las Vegas shooter was an alien LOL yeah he arrived from Mars, I have proof, here is the Enquirer with the article in it!!!
Yeah no. That's not how it works. You are now turning to taunting and Appeal to ridicule. Although knowing your name is literally "Fanboy McTroll" it's hard to give a damn.

What's the matter, it's not true that you eat up fake news??
mate if anyone's eating up fake news it's you. I proved with logic and evidence that the Las Vegas shooting was a hoax, and now you two are spamming this thread with ridicule about my age.

Your sources are fake news. 59 people lost their lives and you are mocking them that it didn't exist. And what about all the victims families, you are essentially slapping them in the face with your insensitive remarks. What's next are you going to tell me 9/11 was a hoax too??
SilverishGoldNova
Posts: 395
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2017 7:01:00 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 11/29/2017 6:57:14 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2017 6:46:54 PM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
At 11/29/2017 6:37:35 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2017 5:44:38 PM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
At 11/29/2017 5:13:19 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2017 4:45:56 PM, Throwback wrote:
At 11/29/2017 3:45:26 PM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
At 11/29/2017 1:53:05 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2017 1:20:53 AM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
At 11/29/2017 1:19:32 AM, Throwback wrote:
At 11/29/2017 1:12:42 AM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
At 11/29/2017 1:05:42 AM, Throwback wrote:
At 11/28/2017 11:37:54 PM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
Around 2 months ago, there was supposedly a shooting in Las Vegas which supposedly resulted in the death of 58 people and left 546 injured. I have been researching this topic for.. 2 months and I argue that it is a hoax. If anyone can prove to me that it was NOT a hoax, I'm all ears. Arguments such as ad hominem attacks, strawman attacks, and anecdotal attacks will all be ignored.

Ad hominem: Attacking your opponent rather than the position they are maintaining.
Anecdotal fallacy: Use of personal experience as evidence.
Strawman: Intentionally misrepresenting your opponents argument or position in order to make their argument easier to refute.

A few opening points:

Crisis actors hired weeks before the shooting. Archived at
http://archive.is...

No blood

https://gyazo.com...

The gunshots sound like a BB gun and are coming from different directions, implying that there would be more than 1 shooter. No screaming or running to get away from gunfire. The concert continues. Sounds like about 30 shots were fired, which shouldn't be able to kill and injure that many. By the way, I've never heard of a BB gun killing someone. Unless you think we need stricter sound effect control.

https://www.facebook.com...

That didn't take as long as I thought it might.
What didn't take as long?

Duck! There's a black helicopter giving you a flyby. If you don't believe me, look up and you won't see it.
I don't know what you're doing mate.

And here we go with the conspiracy theories again. Did you want to discuss the man on the grassy knoll too, maybe Roswell??
No, I'd actually like to discuss you refuting it, but unfortunately that hasn't happened yet.

No one can seriously entertain discussing this with you and refuting your ridiculous claim. You seem to be immune to facts. I hope you really are only 16 yoa. That would suggest you might mature out of this state.

Young people are very gullible and will believe anything, especially if they see it on tv, fake news and everything, they eat it right up.

All you have to say is "Rumor has it" and they will run with it

Rumor has it The Las Vegas shooter was an alien LOL yeah he arrived from Mars, I have proof, here is the Enquirer with the article in it!!!
Yeah no. That's not how it works. You are now turning to taunting and Appeal to ridicule. Although knowing your name is literally "Fanboy McTroll" it's hard to give a damn.

What's the matter, it's not true that you eat up fake news??
mate if anyone's eating up fake news it's you. I proved with logic and evidence that the Las Vegas shooting was a hoax, and now you two are spamming this thread with ridicule about my age.

Your sources are fake news. 59 people lost their lives and you are mocking them that it didn't exist. And what about all the victims families, you are essentially slapping them in the face with your insensitive remarks. What's next are you going to tell me 9/11 was a hoax too??
You'll have to do a better job then "Fake news" and "you're mocking them by saying it's fake". So try harder than ridicule about my age and "Well the mainstream media said so", then maybe I'll believe it's real.
SilverishGoldNova
Posts: 395
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2017 7:03:14 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 11/29/2017 6:57:14 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2017 6:46:54 PM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
At 11/29/2017 6:37:35 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2017 5:44:38 PM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
At 11/29/2017 5:13:19 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2017 4:45:56 PM, Throwback wrote:
At 11/29/2017 3:45:26 PM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
At 11/29/2017 1:53:05 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2017 1:20:53 AM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
At 11/29/2017 1:19:32 AM, Throwback wrote:
At 11/29/2017 1:12:42 AM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
At 11/29/2017 1:05:42 AM, Throwback wrote:
At 11/28/2017 11:37:54 PM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
Around 2 months ago, there was supposedly a shooting in Las Vegas which supposedly resulted in the death of 58 people and left 546 injured. I have been researching this topic for.. 2 months and I argue that it is a hoax. If anyone can prove to me that it was NOT a hoax, I'm all ears. Arguments such as ad hominem attacks, strawman attacks, and anecdotal attacks will all be ignored.

Ad hominem: Attacking your opponent rather than the position they are maintaining.
Anecdotal fallacy: Use of personal experience as evidence.
Strawman: Intentionally misrepresenting your opponents argument or position in order to make their argument easier to refute.

A few opening points:

Crisis actors hired weeks before the shooting. Archived at
http://archive.is...

No blood

https://gyazo.com...

The gunshots sound like a BB gun and are coming from different directions, implying that there would be more than 1 shooter. No screaming or running to get away from gunfire. The concert continues. Sounds like about 30 shots were fired, which shouldn't be able to kill and injure that many. By the way, I've never heard of a BB gun killing someone. Unless you think we need stricter sound effect control.

https://www.facebook.com...

That didn't take as long as I thought it might.
What didn't take as long?

Duck! There's a black helicopter giving you a flyby. If you don't believe me, look up and you won't see it.
I don't know what you're doing mate.

And here we go with the conspiracy theories again. Did you want to discuss the man on the grassy knoll too, maybe Roswell??
No, I'd actually like to discuss you refuting it, but unfortunately that hasn't happened yet.

No one can seriously entertain discussing this with you and refuting your ridiculous claim. You seem to be immune to facts. I hope you really are only 16 yoa. That would suggest you might mature out of this state.

Young people are very gullible and will believe anything, especially if they see it on tv, fake news and everything, they eat it right up.

All you have to say is "Rumor has it" and they will run with it

Rumor has it The Las Vegas shooter was an alien LOL yeah he arrived from Mars, I have proof, here is the Enquirer with the article in it!!!
Yeah no. That's not how it works. You are now turning to taunting and Appeal to ridicule. Although knowing your name is literally "Fanboy McTroll" it's hard to give a damn.

What's the matter, it's not true that you eat up fake news??
mate if anyone's eating up fake news it's you. I proved with logic and evidence that the Las Vegas shooting was a hoax, and now you two are spamming this thread with ridicule about my age.

Your sources are fake news. 59 people lost their lives and you are mocking them that it didn't exist. And what about all the victims families, you are essentially slapping them in the face with your insensitive remarks. What's next are you going to tell me 9/11 was a hoax too??

Ps: Appeal to the stone/emotion
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,085
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2017 7:06:47 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 11/29/2017 7:01:00 PM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
At 11/29/2017 6:57:14 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2017 6:46:54 PM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
At 11/29/2017 6:37:35 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2017 5:44:38 PM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
At 11/29/2017 5:13:19 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2017 4:45:56 PM, Throwback wrote:
At 11/29/2017 3:45:26 PM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
At 11/29/2017 1:53:05 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2017 1:20:53 AM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
At 11/29/2017 1:19:32 AM, Throwback wrote:
At 11/29/2017 1:12:42 AM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
At 11/29/2017 1:05:42 AM, Throwback wrote:
At 11/28/2017 11:37:54 PM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
Around 2 months ago, there was supposedly a shooting in Las Vegas which supposedly resulted in the death of 58 people and left 546 injured. I have been researching this topic for.. 2 months and I argue that it is a hoax. If anyone can prove to me that it was NOT a hoax, I'm all ears. Arguments such as ad hominem attacks, strawman attacks, and anecdotal attacks will all be ignored.

Ad hominem: Attacking your opponent rather than the position they are maintaining.
Anecdotal fallacy: Use of personal experience as evidence.
Strawman: Intentionally misrepresenting your opponents argument or position in order to make their argument easier to refute.

A few opening points:

Crisis actors hired weeks before the shooting. Archived at
http://archive.is...

No blood

https://gyazo.com...

The gunshots sound like a BB gun and are coming from different directions, implying that there would be more than 1 shooter. No screaming or running to get away from gunfire. The concert continues. Sounds like about 30 shots were fired, which shouldn't be able to kill and injure that many. By the way, I've never heard of a BB gun killing someone. Unless you think we need stricter sound effect control.

https://www.facebook.com...

That didn't take as long as I thought it might.
What didn't take as long?

Duck! There's a black helicopter giving you a flyby. If you don't believe me, look up and you won't see it.
I don't know what you're doing mate.

And here we go with the conspiracy theories again. Did you want to discuss the man on the grassy knoll too, maybe Roswell??
No, I'd actually like to discuss you refuting it, but unfortunately that hasn't happened yet.

No one can seriously entertain discussing this with you and refuting your ridiculous claim. You seem to be immune to facts. I hope you really are only 16 yoa. That would suggest you might mature out of this state.

Young people are very gullible and will believe anything, especially if they see it on tv, fake news and everything, they eat it right up.

All you have to say is "Rumor has it" and they will run with it

Rumor has it The Las Vegas shooter was an alien LOL yeah he arrived from Mars, I have proof, here is the Enquirer with the article in it!!!
Yeah no. That's not how it works. You are now turning to taunting and Appeal to ridicule. Although knowing your name is literally "Fanboy McTroll" it's hard to give a damn.

What's the matter, it's not true that you eat up fake news??
mate if anyone's eating up fake news it's you. I proved with logic and evidence that the Las Vegas shooting was a hoax, and now you two are spamming this thread with ridicule about my age.

Your sources are fake news. 59 people lost their lives and you are mocking them that it didn't exist. And what about all the victims families, you are essentially slapping them in the face with your insensitive remarks. What's next are you going to tell me 9/11 was a hoax too??
You'll have to do a better job then "Fake news" and "you're mocking them by saying it's fake". So try harder than ridicule about my age and "Well the mainstream media said so", then maybe I'll believe it's real.

Your 16, you don't know anything, now head back to class and learn something so you don't get an F in your History class. I give your post an F-
SilverishGoldNova
Posts: 395
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2017 7:07:44 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Appeal to the stone: Dismissing a claim as absurd rather than addressing it
Appeal to emotion: Use of emotional manipulation and/or guilt tactics in place of evidence
SilverishGoldNova
Posts: 395
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2017 7:10:14 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 11/29/2017 7:06:47 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2017 7:01:00 PM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
At 11/29/2017 6:57:14 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2017 6:46:54 PM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
At 11/29/2017 6:37:35 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2017 5:44:38 PM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
At 11/29/2017 5:13:19 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2017 4:45:56 PM, Throwback wrote:
At 11/29/2017 3:45:26 PM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
At 11/29/2017 1:53:05 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2017 1:20:53 AM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
At 11/29/2017 1:19:32 AM, Throwback wrote:
At 11/29/2017 1:12:42 AM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
At 11/29/2017 1:05:42 AM, Throwback wrote:
At 11/28/2017 11:37:54 PM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
Around 2 months ago, there was supposedly a shooting in Las Vegas which supposedly resulted in the death of 58 people and left 546 injured. I have been researching this topic for.. 2 months and I argue that it is a hoax. If anyone can prove to me that it was NOT a hoax, I'm all ears. Arguments such as ad hominem attacks, strawman attacks, and anecdotal attacks will all be ignored.

Ad hominem: Attacking your opponent rather than the position they are maintaining.
Anecdotal fallacy: Use of personal experience as evidence.
Strawman: Intentionally misrepresenting your opponents argument or position in order to make their argument easier to refute.

A few opening points:

Crisis actors hired weeks before the shooting. Archived at
http://archive.is...

No blood

https://gyazo.com...

The gunshots sound like a BB gun and are coming from different directions, implying that there would be more than 1 shooter. No screaming or running to get away from gunfire. The concert continues. Sounds like about 30 shots were fired, which shouldn't be able to kill and injure that many. By the way, I've never heard of a BB gun killing someone. Unless you think we need stricter sound effect control.

https://www.facebook.com...

That didn't take as long as I thought it might.
What didn't take as long?

Duck! There's a black helicopter giving you a flyby. If you don't believe me, look up and you won't see it.
I don't know what you're doing mate.

And here we go with the conspiracy theories again. Did you want to discuss the man on the grassy knoll too, maybe Roswell??
No, I'd actually like to discuss you refuting it, but unfortunately that hasn't happened yet.

No one can seriously entertain discussing this with you and refuting your ridiculous claim. You seem to be immune to facts. I hope you really are only 16 yoa. That would suggest you might mature out of this state.

Young people are very gullible and will believe anything, especially if they see it on tv, fake news and everything, they eat it right up.

All you have to say is "Rumor has it" and they will run with it

Rumor has it The Las Vegas shooter was an alien LOL yeah he arrived from Mars, I have proof, here is the Enquirer with the article in it!!!
Yeah no. That's not how it works. You are now turning to taunting and Appeal to ridicule. Although knowing your name is literally "Fanboy McTroll" it's hard to give a damn.

What's the matter, it's not true that you eat up fake news??
mate if anyone's eating up fake news it's you. I proved with logic and evidence that the Las Vegas shooting was a hoax, and now you two are spamming this thread with ridicule about my age.

Your sources are fake news. 59 people lost their lives and you are mocking them that it didn't exist. And what about all the victims families, you are essentially slapping them in the face with your insensitive remarks. What's next are you going to tell me 9/11 was a hoax too??
You'll have to do a better job then "Fake news" and "you're mocking them by saying it's fake". So try harder than ridicule about my age and "Well the mainstream media said so", then maybe I'll believe it's real.

Your 16, you don't know anything, now head back to class and learn something so you don't get an F in your History class. I give your post an F-

Lets add to the list I just posted
Ad hominem: Attacking your opponent rather than the argument they are presenting.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,085
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2017 7:21:35 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 11/29/2017 7:14:19 PM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
Also could you help me find my 16? I don't remember where I put it.

Sorry Fake News Nova but your post is all fake, troll
SilverishGoldNova
Posts: 395
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2017 7:23:29 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Well I think I'm done here until someone new responds. Throwback admitted to trolling.

Fanboy is refusing to address anything I posted and is instead ridiculing me for my age.

And the only "evidence" for the Las Vegas shooting I've seen are media and anecdotal accounts
SilverishGoldNova
Posts: 395
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2017 7:27:13 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 11/29/2017 7:21:35 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2017 7:14:19 PM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
Also could you help me find my 16? I don't remember where I put it.

Sorry Fake News Nova but your post is all fake, troll
You said "Your 16". Which would you suspect is more likely a troll if you were someone else?

A. Someone who made a joke about grammar
B. Someone who is actively refusing to address arguments and is spamming ad Hominems

?

Knowing your buddy admitted to trolling and knowing you won't respond, I think my work is complete.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,085
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2017 7:27:58 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 11/29/2017 7:23:29 PM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
Well I think I'm done here until someone new responds. Throwback admitted to trolling.

Fanboy is refusing to address anything I posted and is instead ridiculing me for my age.

And the only "evidence" for the Las Vegas shooting I've seen are media and anecdotal accounts

here you go fake news nova

http://www.cnn.com...
SilverishGoldNova
Posts: 395
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2017 7:36:48 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 11/29/2017 7:27:58 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2017 7:23:29 PM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
Well I think I'm done here until someone new responds. Throwback admitted to trolling.

Fanboy is refusing to address anything I posted and is instead ridiculing me for my age.

And the only "evidence" for the Las Vegas shooting I've seen are media and anecdotal accounts

here you go fake news nova

http://www.cnn.com...

*As soon as Silver said he was going to stop responding, finally! Fanboy presented a point. Then he realized....*

So your evidence it actually happened is a media account of a candlelight vigil and a bunch of anecdotal fallacies.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,085
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2017 7:38:10 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 11/29/2017 7:36:48 PM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
At 11/29/2017 7:27:58 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2017 7:23:29 PM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
Well I think I'm done here until someone new responds. Throwback admitted to trolling.

Fanboy is refusing to address anything I posted and is instead ridiculing me for my age.

And the only "evidence" for the Las Vegas shooting I've seen are media and anecdotal accounts

here you go fake news nova

http://www.cnn.com...

*As soon as Silver said he was going to stop responding, finally! Fanboy presented a point. Then he realized....*

So your evidence it actually happened is a media account of a candlelight vigil and a bunch of anecdotal fallacies.

Are you telling me they are actors??
SilverishGoldNova
Posts: 395
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2017 7:39:54 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 11/29/2017 7:38:10 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2017 7:36:48 PM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
At 11/29/2017 7:27:58 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2017 7:23:29 PM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
Well I think I'm done here until someone new responds. Throwback admitted to trolling.

Fanboy is refusing to address anything I posted and is instead ridiculing me for my age.

And the only "evidence" for the Las Vegas shooting I've seen are media and anecdotal accounts

here you go fake news nova

http://www.cnn.com...

*As soon as Silver said he was going to stop responding, finally! Fanboy presented a point. Then he realized....*

So your evidence it actually happened is a media account of a candlelight vigil and a bunch of anecdotal fallacies.

Are you telling me they are actors??

Yeah. Did you read the original post?
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,085
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2017 7:48:50 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 11/29/2017 7:39:54 PM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
At 11/29/2017 7:38:10 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2017 7:36:48 PM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
At 11/29/2017 7:27:58 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2017 7:23:29 PM, SilverishGoldNova wrote:
Well I think I'm done here until someone new responds. Throwback admitted to trolling.

Fanboy is refusing to address anything I posted and is instead ridiculing me for my age.

And the only "evidence" for the Las Vegas shooting I've seen are media and anecdotal accounts

here you go fake news nova

http://www.cnn.com...

*As soon as Silver said he was going to stop responding, finally! Fanboy presented a point. Then he realized....*

So your evidence it actually happened is a media account of a candlelight vigil and a bunch of anecdotal fallacies.

Are you telling me they are actors??

Yeah. Did you read the original post?

Your original post on hiring actors is just a made up BS story that someone posted on-line. If this is what you are going with then? good luck

I should have known better then to get into a debate with a nutcase, are you posting this from an insane asylum

I'm out of here