Jump to topic:

Logan Paul Scandal.

Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2018 3:19:11 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
I think I mostly don't care. No. Glanced and didn't think much about it. Lack of awareness.

If he did anything wrong legally let him be punished for it.

I suppose it was incredibly disrespectful and he showed a lack of common sense in posting it.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2018 10:21:49 AM
Yeah, that's not okay.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer
Swagnarok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2018 3:58:34 PM
He showed tremendous disrespect to the countless people who have taken their own lives (or that of their elderly parents/relatives) at Aokigahara over the centuries. It's one thing if he sat at a desk in his room somewhere in America and cracked a dark joke about the place. It's quite another to actually go there, stumble upon a dead body, and act like it's one big game or tourist attraction or something.
The link below will take you to a Site that's just like DDO in almost every respect:
https://www.debateart.com...

It still has a few bugs, but I think these can be fixed. I'd advise maintaining a presence both here and there.
Swagnarok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2018 4:14:51 PM
That being said, if he learns from this experience and treats such serious matters with greater respect in the future, then I hope his YouTuber career is eventually able to recover and his reputation salvaged.
The link below will take you to a Site that's just like DDO in almost every respect:
https://www.debateart.com...

It still has a few bugs, but I think these can be fixed. I'd advise maintaining a presence both here and there.