Jump to topic:

Recover Permanently Deleted Photos

joselcollin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2018 7:23:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Permanently deleted your photos & videos on Android device? This page tells you how to recover permanently deleted photos & videos from Google Photos or with third-party Android data recovery software.

"I used to backup photos to Google Photos. But last night, more than 900 family pictures were gone after I deleted my gallery photos on my phone. I have checked carefully that they also not existed in Google Photos. So, is there any way that can help me recover permanently deleted photos from Google Photos?"

Can you recover permanently deleted files from Google Photos?
If you are an Android user, you can sync your photos and videos to Google Photos for backup. But like the above cases, sometimes, you may permanently delete those files on your device by accident. And soon the photos will be simultaneously deleted from your Google Photos account. When it happens, do you want to retrieve your files? This page will offer simple and efficient tutorials to walk you through how to recover permanently deleted files from Google Photos. You can try all of them to get back your photos and videos.

Recover permanently deleted files from Google Photos in Trash
Files that are accidentally deleted from Google Photos will stay in your trash for 60 days. So, if you permanently deleted your photos or video on your phone, you can try to fully retrieve them back in Trash during this period.

1. Open the Google Photos app, and tap on "Menu". Then select your "Trash" folder.
2. All of your deleted files will be listed here. Simply select the photos or videos you wish to recover, and then tap on the small arrow button to restore them back.

Recover permanently deleted files from Google Photos with Android data recovery software
Sometimes, you may clear the Trash folder in Google Photos after permanently deleted your photos & videos on Android device. Or you may want to retrieve permanently deleted files from Google Photos after 60 days. At this moment, you can try EaseUS Android data recovery software to retrieve your data. Except for photos & videos, it can help you restore other types of files like messages, contacts, documents, etc. The recovery process is quite easy, just a simple click! Require no technical skills or data recovery experience. Now you can try it by yourself.
vxcgjxj
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2018 11:34:50 AM
Sometimes you get frustrated with yourself because you"ve deleted some files or some content, being freckle minded. Then you might realise the requirement of a file and you will search for an option to get back those files or part of them. Today, I"ll show you a trick by which you can recover your permanently deleted file without using any software. This trick will work on Windows 7, Windows 8 as well as Vista. When a file is deleted from your computer, its content doesn"t immediately get destroyed. Means, the only reference to file data in File Allocation Table or Master File Table is marked as deleted. It means that you might be able to recover deleted files or make it visible for the file system again. Got a good response that this article helped many people to recover their important data after deletion.
Danielhowell
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2018 12:26:41 PM
Take advantage of your Android phone and use the Google account affiliated with the device. For future references, you can easily back up your gallery to Google and it will automatically store all the media contents of the Android device. In many cases of data loss, you can easily restore them from the Google Account.

To learn how to turn on the Google Photos backup sync, check these below:

On the Android phone, launch the Google Photos app.
Sign in to your Google Account.
At the top, tap Menu key.
Choose Settings and then Back up & sync.
Tap "Back up & sync" on or off.
To verify if the gallery pictures are really backed up to Google:

On your Android phone, launch the Google Photos app
Sign in with your Google Account
Find and Tap Photos
At the top, you'll see if your gallery is backed up, or still pending
Remember you only get 15 GB of free Google storage. If you exceed the free space you can opt to upgrade or customize the upload size of the media contents.
Danielhowell
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2018 12:28:38 PM
Did you just delete a bunch of photos in order to free up some storage space, or worse,you deleted important photos by accident?Fret not, there areseveral tools and methods that would help you to recover the deleted photos on Android.

There are several recovery software utilities available on the web. Although you would find most of the popular solutions on Windows & Mac.

In this case, we have chosenEaseUS MobiSaver for Android being one of the easiest solutions available on the web.

Note: You can just preview the data in the free version and to recover them you need to purchase the software for 39 USD. Also, a rooted device is a necessity for most of the available recovery software solutions and EaseUS recovery tool also requires a rooted Android device as well.

Other similar software tools available include " RecoveryAndroid (free software), FonePaw, and 7-Data recovery. You can try them and let us know in the comments below if they are a charm to use as well.
https://drfone.wondershare.com...
sinkster
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2020 5:25:16 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
Hi,

It"s not possible to recover photos permanently deleted. However, You may install to your Android device a deleted photo recovery app https://www. Mobikin. Com/doctor-for-android/ and run a scan for anything to recover.

In addition I recommend that you contact the device support team to see if any deleted files may be recovered.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.