Jump to topic:

Merry Christmas

1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2017 7:34:28 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
This site seemed a bit lacking in holiday pleasantries so I thought I'd add some. Happy holiday season, DDO.

What did you do for Christmas?
DDO Risk King

In the absence of a functioning DDO...https://www.debateart.com...
Swagnarok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2017 1:13:37 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Got up around 7 or 8. I sat in the living room and waited for my younger siblings to "open" their presents (more like take their presents out of big bags) and then I opened mine. My mom got me a blanket, some popcorn and a 2nd Kindle Fire. It's a newer version and the screen's bigger. Unfortunately, this just means I'm baffled by the user interface and I find it difficult to type.
Later we had steaks and boiled shrimp and baked potatoes. There was also a bag of candy, which seemed a little bit smaller this year. My younger brother and sole roommate sat in bed and listened to lame Christmas music, seeing as how he didn't have work like usual and he couldn't chill anywhere in town, since everything was closed and he refused on principle to visit any of those places which were open on Christmas.
Later, my older brother came over and the three of us watched the second half of "The Devil is a Part-Timer". Then the day was over.
Atheism is the creed of unthinking beasts, birds, and insects, and religion the product of the thinking man, but still the modern scoffer has the audacity to up his nose at the believer. I wonder why?