Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2013 12:06:46 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/24/2013 12:04:08 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 2/23/2013 11:36:43 PM, Oryus wrote:
You would have enjoyed my trip in the botanical gardens at night. Immensely. Because that is what it was.

I'd like to hear about it.

You told me about it just earlier. What are you talking about?

To set the scene, we had taken mushrooms, we walked to the botanical gardens at night, hopped the fence, and wandered in wonder together. You said all the rest. But we never kissed.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2013 12:25:41 AM
At 2/24/2013 12:04:08 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 2/23/2013 11:36:43 PM, Oryus wrote:
You would have enjoyed my trip in the botanical gardens at night. Immensely. Because that is what it was.

I'd like to hear about it.

To be more specific, it was mostly this:
"a taste of a beautiful dream: something that couldn't possibly be real, and that I couldn't deserve in any world, but which nevertheless signifies the real possibility of a joy without end. A kind of "yes, this, and only this, forever.""
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2013 3:40:16 AM
At 2/23/2013 4:57:08 PM, Oryus wrote:
And no I don't mean the day of the year.

If you went on a date with somebody- what would be an ideal date?
That is, if money was not an issue. Anywhere in the world. I really mean "ideal."

Dont really have a specific ideal date. If i'm on a date with someone I love, thats really all I can truly ask for in my opinion.

On a different note, if you care to humor me, what was your favorite date you ever had, if you had one? Or, if you haven't been on any dates yet, what would be your ideal date within a realistic standard?

Good question... strangely enough i'm not even sure it could be defined as a date i guess. It was about 6 months into my last relationship, and we were just sitting fireside at night cuddling.

We had been talking about some nonsensical stuff for awhile, and we both stopped talking for a minute and were just kinda staring at each other. I swear I got lost in those eyes, and realized at that moment that I loved her. I was just about to say so, when she said it first 0_o. It felt as if the world stopped at that moment. I was shocked speechless, ecstatic, just a flood of emotions that crashed on me like a waterfall. It was suffocating, exhilirating, there really isnt a good way to actually describe it.

Then [censored] and we finally fell asleep in bed hours later.

Thanks to royal for the thread idea. She asked me a while ago and got me thinking about it :)
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2013 3:42:08 AM
The past... Its nice to recall the pleasant moments in ones life XD

Shame we broke up, but meh, what has happened has happened for a reason.
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2013 3:46:48 AM
At 2/24/2013 3:42:08 AM, Buddamoose wrote:

Yup. Cheers, friend.
:
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2013 3:49:13 AM
At 2/24/2013 3:46:48 AM, Oryus wrote:

Yup. Cheers, friend.

Indeed *raises glass*

A toast to love lost, and the doors that loss opens
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2013 4:01:18 AM
At 2/24/2013 3:49:13 AM, Buddamoose wrote:

Yup. Cheers, friend.

Indeed *raises glass*

You read my mind.
:
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2013 4:21:45 AM
At 2/24/2013 4:01:18 AM, Oryus wrote:
At 2/24/2013 3:49:13 AM, Buddamoose wrote:

Yup. Cheers, friend.

Indeed *raises glass*

You read my mind.

I have a tendency to do that to people at times ;)
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
makhdoom5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2013 4:50:09 AM
for me it would be with my wife. at my home, where we have every thing belong to us. and safest place.
and whatever we need we get.
every thing natural. not synthetic whiskey which enhance your emotion artificially.
by looking in her eyes which i don't do with any women.
by soaking her breath if i do with any one i get my mouth immunity problem.loll.
as i have beard. she would be putting her fingers in my soft beard. and i would be in he hairs.
well as i am not married with her i am talking this. other wise we are allowed to show these thing if we would be doing.
its very much personal.
we soon i will merry her. IN SHA ALLAH.
and i will have my first date in my home which actually oppose the definition of date because you must hang out for date.
well leave this,
makhdoom5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2013 4:52:52 AM
At 2/24/2013 4:50:09 AM, makhdoom5 wrote:
for me it would be with my wife. at my home, where we have every thing belong to us. and safest place.
and whatever we need we get.
every thing natural. not synthetic whiskey which enhance your emotion artificially.
by looking in her eyes which i don't do with any women.
by soaking her breath if i do with any one i get my mouth immunity problem.loll.
as i have beard. she would be putting her fingers in my soft beard. and i would be in her hairs.
well as i am not married with her i am talking this. other wise we are not allowed to show these thing if we would be doing.
its very much personal.
well soon i will merry her. IN SHA ALLAH.
and i will have my first date in my home which actually oppose the definition of date because you must hang out for date.
well leave this,
Kinesis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2013 6:17:15 AM
At 2/23/2013 8:46:53 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
It depends on the girl, I think. The ideal date is one in which I'm with a girl whom I realize, at some point during the evening, I cannot be without. The date when everything changes, if you like--the date when I can't help but dream about the future, immersed in the bliss of the now. I would put together the date based on what I know about her interests and about who she is as a person. Presumably, because we're dating, we share an interest that really bonds us, and permits something we not only enjoy, but enjoy together. I think of the perfect date, weirdly, as a taste of a beautiful dream: something that couldn't possibly be real, and that I couldn't deserve in any world, but which nevertheless signifies the real possibility of a joy without end. A kind of "yes, this, and only this, forever." It's a night of laughing, smiles, good conversation, and feeling your heart beat in tandem with the fluttering of butterfly wings in your stomach. It's the slow breathing, forgetting myself looking into her eyes, feeling nervous going for the first kiss, and hoping that night is suspended in time.

Maybe that doesn't make sense, but the perfect date to me isn't really a thing, a doing, or a plan for the evening--it's a feeling, which is, at the limit, the most difficult, often impossible, thing to represent in language.

http://data.whicdn.com...
Kinesis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2013 6:36:24 AM
A quiet night with a philosophical girl, snuggling together under warm blankets and discussing the universe and our place in it until we are overcome with existential dread and need to seek comfort in one another's arms. Cherry vodka would also be involved.
Nur-Ab-Sal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2013 6:50:31 AM
I'd love to spend an evening on the beach with Composer, hearing his beautiful voice whisper "your literal saviour, moi," before... well, you can just imagine the rest.
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
tulle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2013 6:54:22 AM
At 2/23/2013 11:51:32 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 2/23/2013 11:40:38 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 2/23/2013 11:33:03 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 2/23/2013 11:15:47 PM, tulle wrote:
Watching some anime show called Bleach with Maikuru in bed while he pushes up his nerd glasses.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First of all, please refer to them as spectacles. Secondly, good news: we have two hundred more episodes to go. Good thing this hotel has a mini fridge :)

Am I the only one in on this non-joke? Because seriously. F*cking awesome.

I have no clue what you're talking about :p I said "ideal" date :p There is no other information there haha
yang.
Heineken
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2013 8:05:50 AM
It depends on the girl, I think. The ideal date is one in which I'm with a girl whom I realize, at some point during the evening, I cannot be without. The date when everything changes, if you like--the date when I can't help but dream about the future, immersed in the bliss of the now. I would put together the date based on what I know about her interests and about who she is as a person. Presumably, because we're dating, we share an interest that really bonds us, and permits something we not only enjoy, but enjoy together. I think of the perfect date, weirdly, as a taste of a beautiful dream: something that couldn't possibly be real, and that I couldn't deserve in any world, but which nevertheless signifies the real possibility of a joy without end. A kind of "yes, this, and only this, forever." It's a night of laughing, smiles, good conversation, and feeling your heart beat in tandem with the fluttering of butterfly wings in your stomach. It's the slow breathing, forgetting myself looking into her eyes, feeling nervous going for the first kiss, and hoping that night is suspended in time.

Maybe that doesn't make sense, but the perfect date to me isn't really a thing, a doing, or a plan for the evening--it's a feeling, which is, at the limit, the most difficult, often impossible, thing to represent in language.

You're describing puppy-love. Doesn't last for more than three months.
What will you do when you realize her breath stinks in the morning? What will you do when you find out she used your razor to trim the forest? What will you do when she annoyingly starts taking interest in everything you enjoy, so that no hobby is ever your own anymore? What will you do when she shrinks your FC Bayern-Muenchen soccer jersey in the wash and turns it pink? What will you do when she places her collection of Grey's Anaomy next to your finely tuned collection of B-rated zombie classics?
What will you do, when she announces to your friends that Star Wars is better than Star Trek.....while standing in front of the group picture of you, your friends and the entire cast of Voyager? WHAT THEN?

Kill the B**ch...that's what.

Love...pffft.
Vidi, vici, veni.
(I saw, I conquered, I came.)
Kinesis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2013 8:47:51 AM
At 2/24/2013 8:05:50 AM, Heineken wrote:

What will you do when you realize her breath stinks in the morning? What will you do when you find out she used your razor to trim the forest? What will you do when she annoyingly starts taking interest in everything you enjoy, so that no hobby is ever your own anymore? What will you do when she shrinks your FC Bayern-Muenchen soccer jersey in the wash and turns it pink? What will you do when she places her collection of Grey's Anaomy next to your finely tuned collection of B-rated zombie classics?
What will you do, when she announces to your friends that Star Wars is better than Star Trek.....while standing in front of the group picture of you, your friends and the entire cast of Voyager? WHAT THEN?

Love...pffft.

This exchange is a good analogy for philosophy vs science.
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2013 10:30:02 AM

Not if you know how to keep your relationship novel, i.e., how to periodically renew the feelings of the courtship phase (oooh, got em, Cody Franklin knows romantic psychology tooooooo).

What will you do when you realize her breath stinks in the morning?

Toothpaste and mouthwash. And a needle and thread to sew her mouth shut.

What will you do when you find out she used your razor to trim the forest?

I actually keep all my toiletries in a hidden, unlabeled bag out of paranoia.

What will you do when she annoyingly starts taking interest in everything you enjoy, so that no hobby is ever your own anymore?

Probably troll her by having gradually more unusual and unpleasant hobbies.

What will you do when she shrinks your FC Bayern-Muenchen soccer jersey in the wash and turns it pink?

I hate soccer, so I'd probably just do her on the dryer.

What will you do when she places her collection of Grey's Anatomy next to your finely tuned collection of B-rated zombie classics?

Are you insinuating I have a small... you know... movie shelf?

Sounds like a fun debate.

Love...pffft.

Good point. I do like murdering people.
makhdoom5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2013 1:26:53 PM
At 2/24/2013 6:54:22 AM, tulle wrote:
Watching some anime show called Bleach with Maikuru in bed while he pushes up his nerd glasses.

First of all, please refer to them as spectacles. Secondly, good news: we have two hundred more episodes to go. Good thing this hotel has a mini fridge :)

I have no clue what you're talking about :p I said "ideal" date :p There is no other information there haha
haha bleach.
i saw only one season.
how could that hollow or souls reaper thing the most unnatural thing on they waist a lot of time even they are atheist.
a childish.
some time cartoon also make you horny.
like a big fat hippo cartoon with beautiful voice and shiny skin.
lolllllllllllllllll.
or the voice of Jennifer Lopez as tigress in the ice age 4 lollll.
makhdoom5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2013 1:31:50 PM

Love...pffft.
lolllllllllllllllllllll

hilarious.
what should i say.
human stinks.
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2013 3:18:12 PM

What will you do when you realize her breath stinks in the morning?

Take her to a trashy motel and get drunk watching overrated movie trilogies to rekindle the fire, of course.
:
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2013 3:40:34 PM
At 2/24/2013 1:26:53 PM, makhdoom5 wrote:
At 2/24/2013 6:54:22 AM, tulle wrote:

haha bleach.
i saw only one season.
how could that hollow or souls reaper thing the most unnatural thing on they waist a lot of time even they are atheist.
a childish.
some time cartoon also make you horny.
like a big fat hippo cartoon with beautiful voice and shiny skin.
lolllllllllllllllll.
or the voice of Jennifer Lopez as tigress in the ice age 4 lollll.

Exactly.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2013 3:43:04 PM
At 2/24/2013 3:18:12 PM, Oryus wrote:

Take her to a trashy motel and get drunk watching overrated movie trilogies to rekindle the fire, of course.

You're a better person than I, i wouldnt even spring for a cheap motel room XD
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
SarcasticIndeed
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2013 4:32:55 PM
At 2/24/2013 6:36:24 AM, Kinesis wrote:
A quiet night with a philosophical girl, snuggling together under warm blankets and discussing the universe and our place in it until we are overcome with existential dread and need to seek comfort in one another's arms. Cherry vodka would also be involved.

Perfection.
<SIGNATURE CENSORED> nac
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2013 12:01:26 AM
At 2/24/2013 3:43:04 PM, Buddamoose wrote:

hahah I doubt if you'd settle for a cheap motel, budda :P
:
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2013 12:02:40 AM
At 2/25/2013 12:01:26 AM, Oryus wrote:

GET OUT OF MIND!! XD
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2013 12:05:33 AM
At 2/25/2013 12:02:40 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 2/25/2013 12:01:26 AM, Oryus wrote:

GET OUT OF MIND!! XD

lawl :P
:
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2013 12:08:30 AM
I fail to see the humour in this devilry -_-
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2013 12:29:37 AM
At 2/23/2013 8:11:36 PM, Oryus wrote:
Ideal:
Getting lost in some city neither of us has been to.. preferably a cool city... Eat dinner at some awesome restaurant. Then maybe night-swimming and finishing the night with some fancy, tasty bottle of whiskey or wine.

Sounds good... I'll see you in a few weeks ;)
Debate.org Moderator
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2013 1:08:56 AM
At 2/25/2013 12:29:37 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 2/23/2013 8:11:36 PM, Oryus wrote:
Ideal:
Getting lost in some city neither of us has been to.. preferably a cool city... Eat dinner at some awesome restaurant. Then maybe night-swimming and finishing the night with some fancy, tasty bottle of whiskey or wine.

Sounds good... I'll see you in a few weeks ;)

In memory of Franz:

"oh dangg " http://upload.wikimedia.org...
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.