Jump to topic:

How's it possible?

TheQlitorisMoves1020
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2019 12:45:37 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
How's it possible for a woman to orgasm another woman?

How's it possible for women not to be attracted to men?

How's it possible for women not to be more aggressive and pursue men?

How's it possible for men to be so into men?

How's it possible for homelessness to exist?

How's it possible for the concept of ugly to exist?

How's it possible to be so repulsed by sense?

How's it possible to care so much about nonsexual concepts?

How's it possible to be so repetitive about nonsexual concepts?

How's it possible to repeat nonsense so often?

How's it possible to be so angry?

How's it possible for people to lie and namecall so often?

How's it possible to be so hard getting laid in such a wealthy city?

How's it possible to notice irrelevant aspects so often?

How's it possible to lie and be so delusional even in psychic telepathcall?

How's it possible to dislike people you've never encountered meaning met in person as intensely as 24/7 reminders?

How's it possible to be so racist and sexist and hateful?

How's it possible to care so much about stimulants that have little to no effect to begin with? Being the most safetyforward guy i can be I heavily prefer weed and can't even find it in the Castro often times, People used to lie and accuse me of using stimulants before ever using them and now I realize that refusing smokable stimulants is important if you can't stand the occasional endless confusion and delusions about stimulants themselves from other people, Even if you get offered stimulants do your best to refuse stimulants is really the healthiest advice because most people are against stimulants so much it becomes dangerous to use stimulants and it seems to attract conflict, Now that I know this I never want to accept offers to use stimulants again but I don't blame anyone, I never plan to use stimulants anyway and I wish I could never have gotten lonely and bored enough to accept offers though now that I know how dangerous they could be I will never use stimulants again, I appreciate the offers and it used to be relaxing and a reason to socialize more and meet women, Especially at first in the beginning of experimentation, I realize its usually just to kindly share and to help pass the time and relax though it's gotten too exaggerated now and for my health and personal desire please stop offering me stimulants and I will refuse them everytime from now on, Thank you, Note that ive never sold anything though I do sometimes pass out some of the spare change money ive made or ssi money ive recieved to people who ask me and only for my desire to be helpful and generous while not having a place to rent currently and originally expecting to find a girlfriend easily beforehand

How's it possible to so passionately lie about people and so often? I never mention other peoples names on here and ive never intentionally been involved with any group especially not a criminal group, Ive always been single solo and proudly completely 'other', I'm only friendly and I try to be even when threatened, I try really hard not to bother anyone while getting the word out about my website and YouTube channel

Please stop thinking about me unless youre a single adult 18 and older woman who plans to date me, I desire vaginal only

The girl who psychic telelinks to me says shes too young for me so I never even attempted to court her, Ive never been to any females house in the Castro and I havent had sex in 5 months, The hostile people who lie all the time are very stressful and usually trying to cover up their own guilt or shame

People in the psychic channel are lying non-stop saying I smell worse than I do and exaggerating my behavior, In reality I'm a very nice and polite easy going person, I have been homeless spare changing and sleeping on the pavement in the Castro for 4 months

4gravityloops1photon

Pantheon precision ancient

Pantheon phoenician sanskrit

Hindu Jew Christian Dharmic Taoism, Pantheism

Language fire agriculture circumcision technology

20calciumchip phones, Phonic calcium, Phonic calcium pixelation

5 photons or electrons 10 gravity 20 pixelation

Bigger smarter 'satellite birds'

I'll think more on the concept of 20 calcium carbon gravity and lucid pixelation and write more thoughts soon

David Alexander Samarand, Still fascinated to enjoy and understand the world, And so I would never harm anyone and I would never own nor carry weapons and I would never use force to have sex, I don't believe in any of that, I'm very patient and more than content being alive and definitely for as long as scientifically naturally possible, Much happier now with my current understanding of sex its always huge peace of mind knowing the clitoris moves and helping to solve natural language qdna, I can only remain optimistic and maintain faith in the future, 5 calcium 10 gravity 20 lucid pixelation

I'm picturing combinations of 5 ion electrons of carbon and calcium 10 oxygen 20 hydrogen, 4carbon1calcium, Obviously nitrogen and phosphorus of some amount and I have only time and motivation to find out, Even inserting algorithmic dna from any ethnic lineage, Optical calcium mind

Tired of all the lying and exaggerating chimopedophiles and abusers, I'd never harm and I'd never force sex, Id never be with an underage girl nor anyone below 18 years old, I find everyone attractive though im most attracted to tan and denser, Glowy,

I'm mixed race and prefer mixed race, I'm the first of my exact mixture and very few similar, An irish castro ancient precision with calcium arousally glossed in thc and occasionally lsd

Ive never had close enough social relationships to really call anyone my close 'friend' though ideally everyone is a friend, I've never had personal enemies and I desire zero conflict, Zero confrontation

Please do not use hostile confusing language such as the phrase "putting hits on people" it's not helpful and not useful, Its emotionally loaded and in undesireable ways

I had expected lesbian parenting and lesbian parented were more celebrated and someday it might in the form of I myself, Though currently it is not and thats not to diminish the good times ive had in SF and not to devalue all the very caring spare change givers who have kept me alive, Its no one's responsibility to get me laid and I require no help aside from spare change, Though I need a room and food, What I need most is an overage loyal female vaginal lover for a partner, Having options is the purpose of having freedom and I don't desire dwelling on any one topic for too long, Preferably within 20 lastname relativity, 20calcium dna chip vessels and carbonsense "squarecubing"

If the first gen rainbowmixed race can't survive no one could, Specifically the first 15th victorian irish castro ancient precision mixed race from 1 and 2 with a mind for big hips, The only thing I care about is age and hipsize, Staring at a moving face is only a moving face, Facial features aren't to be overfocused on

I'll never be suicidal and I don't mind singleness until i fully understand gender mechanics and dynamics

-Castro San Francisco, Rainbow
TheQlitorisMoves1020
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2019 1:26:26 AM
I've been the lead televoice for a good while now and many people refuse to believe that I only speak English and the fact that its the only language I speak is the most important for why I'm on here journaling my homeless life as a Castro descending lesbian-raised now 28 year old grown man sleeping on the pavement each night sexless in the cold and rain from the source of it all the Castro san francisco, English is the only language i enjoy, I'm ancient irish and I find ancient irish features the most attractive, I don't have any options without funds and life is never perfect though i can only brainstorm ways to improve myself and contribute to society via debate, Technology clothes food travel, School is the church replacement make it about socializing for gods sake

Ace ten gravity loops inside your photonic-electron ionmind

-Stonerhippylonerloser que clitoral motion, Call me dave the soundtunnelvision
TheQlitorisMoves1020
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2019 2:15:58 AM
Preferably within 20 lastname relativity, 20calcium dna chip vessels and carbonsense "squarecubing"

If the first gen rainbowmixed race can't survive no one could, Specifically the first 15th victorian irish castro ancient precision mixed race from 1 and 2 with a mind for diamondgaps, The only thing I care about is age and dg, Staring at a moving face is only a moving face, Facial features aren't to be overfocused on
TheQlitorisMoves1020
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2019 2:33:55 AM
Fyrsure

Pantheon phoenician sanskrit

Hindu Jew Christian Dharmic Taoism, Pantheism

Language fire agriculture circumcision technology

20calciumchip phones, Phonic calcium, Phonic calcium pixelation

5 photons or electrons 10 gravity 20 pixelation

Taller smarter 'satellite birds'

I'll think more on the concept of 20 calcium carbon gravity and lucid pixelation, Your cool forcer

David Alexander Samarand, Still fascinated to enjoy and understand the world, And so I would never harm anyone and I would never own nor carry weapons unless harmed and I would never use force only to have sex, I believe in any of that, I'm very patient and more than content being alive and definitely for as long as scientifically naturally possible, Much happier now with my current understanding of sex its always larger peace of mind knowing the clitoris moves and helping to solve natural language qdna, I can only remain optimistic and maintain faith in the future, 5 calcium 10 gravity 20 lucid pixelation

I'm picturing combinations of 5 ion electrons of carbon and calcium 10 oxygen 20 hydrogen, 4q1c, Obviously nitrogen and phosphorus of some amount and I have only time and motivation to find out, Even inserting algorithmic dna from any ethnic lineage, Optical calcium lineage 15th Victorian irish castro feild deephazelamber tanmaxium 142inft
TheQlitorisMoves1020
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2019 8:02:25 AM
https://en. M. Wikipedia. Org/wiki/Jos"_Castro

https://en. M. Wikipedia. Org/wiki/James_VI_and_I

https://en. M. Wikipedia. Org/wiki/Powhatan_(Native_American_leader)

-David Alexander Samarand

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.