1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 5:18:25 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/18/2016 5:13:38 AM, YYW wrote:
At 7/18/2016 5:08:55 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
Indeed, and everyone here is encouraging it.

That kind of beta behavior should be shamed.

That type of shaming is really stupid. Taking a position of condescension in relation to someone who is put off by someone's behavior is just subtle bullying tactics. "Beta shaming", I guess. You're basically saying "you're being a b!tch, but you shouldn't act like one, so I'm going to make fun of you for it. But if you stand up for yourself, I'm going to talk to you like a b!tch."
DDO Risk King

In the absence of a functioning DDO...https://www.debateart.com...
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 5:20:27 AM
At 7/18/2016 5:05:43 AM, YYW wrote:
At 7/18/2016 4:51:05 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 7/18/2016 4:06:10 AM, YYW wrote:
Oh and btw of course Kasmic hasn't closed his account. He just wants to whine, play the victim and have a pity party just like he's done a dozen times before.

He did say he was going to stay for a few days before he left.

He's not going to leave. He just wants attention, and to whine about me.

You're a very popular person lately.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 5:20:51 AM
At 7/18/2016 5:08:00 AM, YYW wrote:
At 7/18/2016 5:06:55 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 7/18/2016 5:06:24 AM, YYW wrote:
At 7/18/2016 4:57:40 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 7/18/2016 1:19:52 AM, kasmic wrote:
For the year and a half that I have been here I feel I have been a good member. I hardly if ever get into altercations with other members save one, I debate frequently, I often vote, and I have participated in the community in other ways. I am leaving debate.org due to this communities seeming support of one absurd and aggressive member. YYW is the most self rightous, pretentious prick I have ever encountered. Despite his erroneous behavior, this community for some unknown reason still welcomes if not looks up to this troll.

Just in case anyone thinks otherwise, this has nothing to do with whether we have a president or not, it is simply YYW is an a$$ and has negatively outweighed any pros I find on this website.

I have tremendous respect for many of you. If anyone wishes to stay in contact with me, I will stay on this website a few days and respond to messages. Otherwise, farewell DDO and Fuc you YYW.

Bye felicia

lol

I had to

lol yes...

This is me right now re: this thread: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...

>Was stupid
>was called out on stupidity

response: I'm leaving because muh feels

Beta cucks cannot be tolerated
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 5:22:40 AM
At 7/18/2016 4:49:03 AM, Rosalie wrote:
Oh and btw of course Kasmic hasn't closed his account. He just wants to whine, play the victim and have a pity party just like he's done a dozen times before.

Or maybe he chose to listen to our advice.

Stop being Beta Rosalie. I know you can be an alpha if you just ditch the feminism and embrace full Trump-ism.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 5:25:13 AM
At 7/18/2016 5:01:46 AM, kasmic wrote:

Can you show a dozen times I played victim to anything? Of course not, cause that's not who I am.

yay - you're still here! I really was trolling you with that pot calling the kettle black comment. Then I had to give my sons a ride somewhere, and wasn't able to respond back immediately. I was just trying to get you to lighten up.
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 5:26:55 AM
At 7/18/2016 5:16:26 AM, YYW wrote:
This thread is the result of what happens when alpha males (yours truly) and beta males (kasmic) clash, due to beta males being provocative.

For reference: http://images.goasksuzie.com...

Dude....stop.

You're just proving his point.
I'm the press conference, you're a conversation.

"I hate f@ggots"-Zaroette
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 5:29:47 AM
At 7/18/2016 5:18:25 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

That type of shaming is really stupid. Taking a position of condescension in relation to someone who is put off by someone's behavior is just subtle bullying tactics. "Beta shaming", I guess. You're basically saying "you're being a b!tch, but you shouldn't act like one, so I'm going to make fun of you for it. But if you stand up for yourself, I'm going to talk to you like a b!tch."

Wrong. I am saying that he is acting like a child, because he is. Only children whine about how they are the victims of others, especially when in fact they are not.

Here, Kasmic had an argument which he started, and then proceeded to lose because he--as per usual--could not hold his own against me. That is not so much even a testament to my abilities as a debater as it is an indication of his weakness in that capacity. Anyone, or, really, nearly anyone could have beaten him.

But, rather than just moving on, maybe learning from the experience, he wants to engage in this stupid childish behavior. So, he's made two call out threads today, blaming me for his misery and woe, and he's done a few in the past because he is an immature child.

So, yes, engaging in the childish behavior he is doing should be shamed, because it is shameful. It is weak, shallow, passive aggressive, and childish.

Worse, yet, he fails to learn from prior mistakes. Each and every call out thread he has made has disgraced him. Why? Because he is acting like a kid that wet his pants when he was harassing the kid next to him who was minding his own business, and then, blamed the kid next to him. This never achieves his intended goal, and always makes him more frustrated--and it should.

A rational person (even if he is a beta, which he is) would have learned from these failures. But sadly, Kasmic would rather play the victim than make better choices with his life.
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 5:32:28 AM
I'm not going to engage YYW further. I'll just let others decide what YYW was doing with post 59 and 60.
DDO Risk King

In the absence of a functioning DDO...https://www.debateart.com...
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 5:32:37 AM
At 7/18/2016 5:20:27 AM, lannan13 wrote:

I am always popular, and everyone's a critic. But, when you're at the top, everyone does what they can to tear you down.

None succeed.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 5:33:05 AM
At 7/18/2016 5:32:28 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
I'm not going to engage YYW further. I'll just let others decide what YYW was doing with post 59 and 60.

Frankly, that's probably a good decision on your part.
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 5:33:52 AM
At 7/18/2016 5:26:55 AM, Rosalie wrote:
This thread is the result of what happens when alpha males (yours truly) and beta males (kasmic) clash, due to beta males being provocative.

Dude....stop.

I actually support your efforts here. I don't want Kasmic to leave either, this site needs all the adults who remain, or I may leave eventually. Many on this site would probably want that anyway.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 5:34:55 AM

Dude....stop.

This is the basic problem:

Posting attack threads are improper. We all know this, and we all accept it. But, only a true Jeb Bush type weakling is going to throw a punch and then pretend to be the victim when he gets punched back. It is absolutely pathetic.

I don't make attack threads on him, because to do so would be beneath me. But he makes attack threads against me--like a beta--and somehow he is the victim?

Garbage.
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 5:48:59 AM
At 7/18/2016 5:33:52 AM, Emmarie wrote:

Dude....stop.

I actually support your efforts here. I don't want Kasmic to leave either, this site needs all the adults who remain, or I may leave eventually. Many on this site would probably want that anyway.

Thank you. I've known Kasmic for a while, he is a great guy..we need more members like him, and all work together, but its hard too, when we have other people, bringing members down.

Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 5:49:42 AM
At 7/18/2016 5:34:55 AM, YYW wrote:

Dude....stop.

Posting attack threads are improper. We all know this, and we all accept it. But, only a true Jeb Bush type weakling is going to throw a punch and then pretend to be the victim when he gets punched back. It is absolutely pathetic.

I don't make attack threads on him, because to do so would be beneath me. But he makes attack threads against me--like a beta--and somehow he is the victim?

Garbage.

You need to get some rest.

Death23
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 6:45:06 AM
For the year and a half that I have been here I feel I have been a good member. I hardly if ever get into altercations with other members save one, I debate frequently, I often vote, and I have participated in the community in other ways. I am leaving debate.org due to this communities seeming support of one absurd and aggressive member. YYW is the most self rightous, pretentious prick I have ever encountered. Despite his erroneous behavior, this community for some unknown reason still welcomes if not looks up to this troll.

Just in case anyone thinks otherwise, this has nothing to do with whether we have a president or not, it is simply YYW is an a$$ and has negatively outweighed any pros I find on this website.

I have tremendous respect for many of you. If anyone wishes to stay in contact with me, I will stay on this website a few days and respond to messages. Otherwise, farewell DDO and Fuc you YYW.

Awww c'mon man. You should stay.
Fkkize
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 6:49:08 AM
YYW is the most self rightous, pretentious prick I have ever encountered. Despite his erroneous behavior, this community for some unknown reason still welcomes if not looks up to this troll.

Yeah, I never understood this either.
Death23
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 7:00:41 AM

Dude....stop.

Garbage.

Your first response to his thread contained a personal attack against him.

If you weren't so prone to incite conflicts

The obviously implied assertion is that Kasmic's prone to incite conflicts. That's probably false based on what I've observed.
Death23
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 7:27:17 AM

Dude....stop.

Garbage.

Going through your posts in this thread, it's apparent that you made several personal attacks on Kasmic:

1. If you [Kasmic] weren't so prone to incite conflicts

Assertion: Kasmic is prone to incite conflicts.

2. beta males (kasmic)

Assertion: Kasmic is a beta male.

3. as a debater as it is an indication of his weakness in that capacity.

Assertion: Kasmic is a weak debater.

You've been warned many times about this type of behavior. I'm wondering why this behavior is allowed to continue.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 12:52:34 PM

You an alpha male? Lol, we already had this discussion. Divas who have a breakdown about how a homeless man ruins a date are not alpha men.

Instead of giving him $5 and asking him to move along you get on DDO to whine about it.

I don't even think you could rise above a clerk in the tribe let alone alpha male.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 1:00:10 PM
At 7/18/2016 12:52:34 PM, slo1 wrote:

You an alpha male? Lol, we already had this discussion. Divas who have a breakdown about how a homeless man ruins a date are not alpha men.

Instead of giving him $5 and asking him to move along you get on DDO to whine about it.

I don't even think you could rise above a clerk in the tribe let alone alpha male.

lol
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 1:02:31 PM
This thread is pathetic, and the defenses of Kasmic's behavior are pathetic. You have all brought dishonor on yourselves.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 1:17:01 PM
Now that Kasmic has succeeded in pretending to be the a victim (read: making his own storm and then whining when it rains), he has left. He will be gone just long enough for stupid members to whine about me. Then, he will return. I'll give him two days to one week, if even that.

Kasmic is not "done" in any sense. He is envious of me, and he cannot 'one-up' me and this, therefore, is what he does. It is weak, pathetic, juvenile, and childish much like the so-called "defenses" of him here.
NewLifeChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 1:27:02 PM

Pro-Life Quotes:

"I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born."
- Ronald Reagan

"The care of human life and happiness, and not their destruction, is the first and only object of good government."
- Thomas Jefferson

"A person is a person no matter how small."
- Dr. Seuss
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 1:44:53 PM
At 7/18/2016 1:02:31 PM, YYW wrote:
This thread is pathetic, and the defenses of Kasmic's behavior are pathetic. You have all brought dishonor on yourselves.

Fair enough. However, I'll never fault a person for self opting to not subjecting themselves to vitriol. However these gang up on YWW threads should stop. However don't expect to not be challenged when you spout your nonsense. That is a lot of howevers.

You have your Grey Parrot to stand by your side. Karmic just needed some validation of the evil that is YYW.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 1:49:50 PM
At 7/18/2016 1:44:53 PM, slo1 wrote:

Fair enough. However, I'll never fault a person for self opting to not subjecting themselves to vitriol. However these gang up on YWW threads should stop. However don't expect to not be challenged when you spout your nonsense. That is a lot of howevers.

You have your Grey Parrot to stand by your side. Karmic just needed some validation of the evil that is YYW.

This is a shameful post. The reason it is a shameful post is because despite knowing that Kasmic's behavior was wildly out of line (two attack threads in the past 24 hours, plus a crusade which he lost before then) which have been entirely unprovoked and were the result of nothing other than he petulant dissatisfaction to losing, yet again, to me, you still have the gaul to speak as if Kasmic is the victim.

Kasmic is whiner, who whines because he started a conflict and then lost. Then, he tried to reframe the issue to become something other than it was, and has brought shame and dishonor on himself, as has everyone else who has defended his shameful and dishonorable behavior.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 2:06:09 PM
At 7/18/2016 1:49:50 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/18/2016 1:44:53 PM, slo1 wrote:

This is a shameful post. The reason it is a shameful post is because despite knowing that Kasmic's behavior was wildly out of line (two attack threads in the past 24 hours, plus a crusade which he lost before then) which have been entirely unprovoked and were the result of nothing other than he petulant dissatisfaction to losing, yet again, to me, you still have the gaul to speak as if Kasmic is the victim.

Kasmic is whiner, who whines because he started a conflict and then lost. Then, he tried to reframe the issue to become something other than it was, and has brought shame and dishonor on himself, as has everyone else who has defended his shameful and dishonorable behavior.

Evil walks among us like a lumbering sleestak.
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 2:08:36 PM

Farewell, you have been a contributing member of the site from what i've seen of you. None the less, I don't see why you're leaving over one person who didn't do anything wrong.
Fkkize
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 2:12:20 PM
At 7/18/2016 5:32:37 AM, YYW wrote:
At 7/18/2016 5:20:27 AM, lannan13 wrote:

I am always popular, and everyone's a critic. But, when you're at the top, everyone does what they can to tear you down.

None succeed.

https://en.wikipedia.org...

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.