Jump to topic:

Is Atheism Dead?

happylilstar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2019 7:38:17 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
Interesting article on atheism. . . . . . . .

https://rightsmarts. Com/atheism

The gist of the article:

- Atheism is the denial of God's existence.

- Atheists know they can't demonstrate this, Or even make an argument for it, So they deflect with the lack of belief bait and switch.

- Atheism is intellectually and morally bankrupt.

- Atheism is an emotion-based ideology, Not a rational position.

How much of this is right, And how muck of it is wrong, And why?
reece
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2019 12:20:36 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
1) The word "atheism" can be traced back to the Ancient Greek word "atheos", Meaning "without god(s)". There are many definitions of atheism. For me it doesn't really matter, As long all parties involved in the conversation agree on which definition to use. When it comes down to it, I think atheism shouldn't even need to exist as a word.

2) Atheism doesn't have a claim over morality, Or intellectualism for that matter.

3) How did you come to that blanket conclusion about atheism being an emotion-based ideology?
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2019 3:50:52 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
Well that pretty much concludes it. God wins. The godless lose. Good game God. Home court advantage obviously a factor. Cya in Hell next time round 2
omar2345
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2019 4:07:57 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
"Well that pretty much concludes it. God wins. "
That can only be true if it exists. There is no evidence for such a thing and theists sometimes make arguments that it is outside our reality so basically we cannot verify or falsify their claims.

"The godless lose. Good game God. Home court advantage obviously a factor. Cya in Hell next time round 2"
Resort to claims without explanation or evidence? Yes.
ken1122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2019 4:24:29 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
Atheism is not the denial of God's existence, An atheist just doesn't believe in God. There are lots of things people choose to call God that are as real as you, I, Or anything else. But because I don't call it God, I am atheist to that religion.
Sonofcharl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2019 7:06:17 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
Atheism isn't denial.

Atheism is simply non-theism.

Atheism and theism are the yin and yang of one aspect of human behaviour.

Just like marmite and non-marmite are the yin and yang of yeast extract appreciation.
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2019 2:13:38 AM
That doesn't sound wrong. Areligous or Atheist, A. Still, Despite whatever precise definition the word may have in the past does not change it's meaning in current times. Many people in current times define it easily enough by denial of the validity of theism, I think.
Sonofcharl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2019 5:43:45 AM
Sounds ok to me.

I suppose I am an atheist as 99% of the time my brain never considers religion.
And if there are people whose brains consider religion 99% of the time then that's also ok.

Neither consideration alters the base reality of the universe.
Whatever that might be.

And if there is a god, There is a god and if there isn't, There isn't.
And if there is. I would imagine that god is pretty smart and knows what's what.

N. B. 99% is a figure used only for dramatic effect and is in no way an accurate representation of anything.
WisdomOfAges
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2019 6:15:12 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
Atheism? A meaningless word invented by Church Parasites as a TOOL word. . .

As a TOOL the word ATHEIST is used to DEGRADE - DISMISS - DEPRIVE all persons who do not accept the "GOD" construct. . . The word "GOD" was invented by a Roman Catholic Church clown who in 400 AD was translating the Hebrew / Greek Bible Comic Books into a GOTHIC version. . . "GOD" was derived from Eastern Germanic Language (now extinct)

The word "GOD" did not exist in humanity for 5000 years. . . Most "GODS: had actual names. . . Except for the JEW GOD HOAX. . . A no name invention by tribal JEW lunatics

POINT. . . . NO human is a LABEL this attachment of ATHEIST to a human is nothing more than a TERRORIST PLOY. . . Since all "GODS" are human inventions the designers will
do anything to DESTROY NON BELIEVERS. . . Because "GOD" regardless of which one
is the perfect scapegoat TOOL for grabbing POWER and CONTROL of the masses. . . .

In essence "GOD" is the ultimate TERRORIST TOOL. . . Just look at what the parasite VAMPIRES behind the ALLAH GOD hoax do. . . . MURDER for GOD. . . No MURDER for
POWER and CONTROL. . . . ALLAH - JESUS - JEW GOD are all TERRORIST TOOLS. . .

Not accepting them gives those who do the justification to commit MURDER. . .
ATHEIST becomes a TARGET to eliminate the threat of OPEN MINDED HUMANS

Because NO OPEN MINDED INTELLIGENT HUMAN WILL ACCEPT SOME Comic Book
GOD hoax. . . . Ever. . . And the inventors of these pathetic GODS can't accept that. . . . . .
WisdomOfAges
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2019 12:13:56 AM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
ATHEISM? An utterly meaningless word. . . . It was invented by the parasite VAMPIRES
who hide behind the JEW - JESUS - ALLAH God hoaxes. . . . These parasites are only concerned with assimilation, Hypnosis, And brainwashing stupid humans into slavery and servitude. . . .

Where is the JEW GOD of MOSES? Oh, Right he still a burning bush on the mountain!
and waiting for MOSES to return! What a JOKE for truly stupid humans. . . .

Where is JESUS? The baby boy wonder who popped out of some illiterate VIRGIN JEW
tribe girl? Really. . . A baby GOD! WTF? Where is his imbecile FATHER? So retarded. . .

Oh, And finally the 3rd idiot stooge GOD ALLAH? Where the hell is this idiot?

OH, It doesn't matter. . . All 3 of these invented GOD hoaxes are used as scapegoats to commit CRIMES and ATROCITIES against the stupid fools who fall for this garbage.

Oh, Then there is the ATHEIST? The label Religious psychopaths attach to humans who do not fall for the GHOST GOD GARBAGE. . . The GOD himself is never available! But
the retarded psychotic moron who PLAYS GOD in GOD's NAME! Now that is the ultimate con game!

Poor ATHEIST. . . Condemned by all 3 psychotic fake GOD parasite preachers. . But STOP!

What GOD do you DROWN IN THE VOMIT OF? JEW? JESUS? ALLAH? To bad
regardless of your choice the other 2 GOD parasite followers will condemn you to DIE
for aligning with the FAKE GOD! Everyone LOSES! And that is the point. . . Not the so
called ATHEIST. . He / she could care less about the psychotic Middle East GOD inventions. . . .

the Middle East JEW - JESUS -ALLAH GOD hoaxes are the greatest DISGRACE and JOKE
in human existence. . . All 3 are Comic Book GARBAGE fantasies. . . Stolen from other civilizations that existed long before the JEW - JESUS - ALLAH God garbage
goalken
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2019 2:59:49 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
I have been watching you for a long time and today I left a comment, I want to say that I admire you so always do such wonderful things. Thank you run 3