Total Posts:139|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Why People are Racist

Anonymous
2/28/2018 12:30:22 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
This: https://chicago.suntimes.com...

While I'm sure that there are some on this site who would blame this African American Male for attacking a pregnant woman and attempting to rape her, the fact remains that crimes like this are the reason that people hold prejudiced views.

Is it fair to subject an entire race to collective guilt? No. But when presented with a man who looks like that, as contrasted with a white guy wearing some idiotic pastel shirt... who are you going to be more worried about? Answer is obvious.

This isn't racist. This is paying attention to your surroundings. To call profiling people like this racist is to drown in naivety.
Geographia
Posts: 2,179
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2018 1:42:22 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/28/2018 12:30:22 AM, YYW wrote:
This: https://chicago.suntimes.com...

While I'm sure that there are some on this site who would blame this African American Male for attacking a pregnant woman and attempting to rape her, the fact remains that crimes like this are the reason that people hold prejudiced views.

Is it fair to subject an entire race to collective guilt? No. But when presented with a man who looks like that, as contrasted with a white guy wearing some idiotic pastel shirt... who are you going to be more worried about? Answer is obvious.

This isn't racist. This is paying attention to your surroundings. To call profiling people like this racist is to drown in naivety.

Would Southern Blacks be justified in feeling the same fear in skinhead whites?
Anonymous
2/28/2018 1:44:53 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/28/2018 1:42:22 AM, Geographia wrote:
At 2/28/2018 12:30:22 AM, YYW wrote:
This: https://chicago.suntimes.com...

While I'm sure that there are some on this site who would blame this African American Male for attacking a pregnant woman and attempting to rape her, the fact remains that crimes like this are the reason that people hold prejudiced views.

Is it fair to subject an entire race to collective guilt? No. But when presented with a man who looks like that, as contrasted with a white guy wearing some idiotic pastel shirt... who are you going to be more worried about? Answer is obvious.

This isn't racist. This is paying attention to your surroundings. To call profiling people like this racist is to drown in naivety.

Would Southern Blacks be justified in feeling the same fear in skinhead whites?

Sure. Suppose we're in Bumfucknowhere, Alabama and Aunt Jemima sits in front of the country store, when a skinhead in a pickup truck and a confederate flag walks up. That motherfucker_is looking for trouble.
Zarroette
Posts: 4,149
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2018 2:01:11 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/28/2018 12:30:22 AM, YYW wrote:
This: https://chicago.suntimes.com...

While I'm sure that there are some on this site who would blame this African American Male for attacking a pregnant woman and attempting to rape her, the fact remains that crimes like this are the reason that people hold prejudiced views.

Is it fair to subject an entire race to collective guilt? No. But when presented with a man who looks like that, as contrasted with a white guy wearing some idiotic pastel shirt... who are you going to be more worried about? Answer is obvious.

This isn't racist. This is paying attention to your surroundings. To call profiling people like this racist is to drown in naivety.

The facts support public feelings, too.

Blacks have a lower average I.Q. They're also more likely to harbour undesirable genetics, such as the MAOA warrior gene.

The majority of blacks are fit for civilised society, but a greater proportion (compared to Whites and Asians, for example) are not.
Geographia
Posts: 2,179
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2018 2:12:55 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/28/2018 2:01:11 AM, Zarroette wrote:
At 2/28/2018 12:30:22 AM, YYW wrote:
This: https://chicago.suntimes.com...

While I'm sure that there are some on this site who would blame this African American Male for attacking a pregnant woman and attempting to rape her, the fact remains that crimes like this are the reason that people hold prejudiced views.

Is it fair to subject an entire race to collective guilt? No. But when presented with a man who looks like that, as contrasted with a white guy wearing some idiotic pastel shirt... who are you going to be more worried about? Answer is obvious.

This isn't racist. This is paying attention to your surroundings. To call profiling people like this racist is to drown in naivety.

The facts support public feelings, too.

Blacks have a lower average I.Q. They're also more likely to harbour undesirable genetics, such as the MAOA warrior gene.

The majority of blacks are fit for civilised society, but a greater proportion (compared to Whites and Asians, for example) are not.

Source?
Zarroette
Posts: 4,149
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2018 2:28:59 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/28/2018 2:12:55 AM, Geographia wrote:
At 2/28/2018 2:01:11 AM, Zarroette wrote:
At 2/28/2018 12:30:22 AM, YYW wrote:
This: https://chicago.suntimes.com...

While I'm sure that there are some on this site who would blame this African American Male for attacking a pregnant woman and attempting to rape her, the fact remains that crimes like this are the reason that people hold prejudiced views.

Is it fair to subject an entire race to collective guilt? No. But when presented with a man who looks like that, as contrasted with a white guy wearing some idiotic pastel shirt... who are you going to be more worried about? Answer is obvious.

This isn't racist. This is paying attention to your surroundings. To call profiling people like this racist is to drown in naivety.

The facts support public feelings, too.

Blacks have a lower average I.Q. They're also more likely to harbour undesirable genetics, such as the MAOA warrior gene.

The majority of blacks are fit for civilised society, but a greater proportion (compared to Whites and Asians, for example) are not.

Source?

Sources, you mean :)

I.Q.:

Brain size relating to I.Q (blacks have smaller brains than whites and Asians, on average):http://www.sciencedirect.com...

Scientific review showing that racial I.Q. differences are largely genetic: http://www.news-medical.net...

MAOA:
Basic information (as well as frequency of gene for races): https://en.wikipedia.org...

What variations of MAOA alleles do what: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

MAOA gene relating to African American genetics: http://www.nature.com...
inferno
Posts: 15,238
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2018 3:10:36 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/28/2018 12:30:22 AM, YYW wrote:
This: https://chicago.suntimes.com...

While I'm sure that there are some on this site who would blame this African American Male for attacking a pregnant woman and attempting to rape her, the fact remains that crimes like this are the reason that people hold prejudiced views.

Is it fair to subject an entire race to collective guilt? No. But when presented with a man who looks like that, as contrasted with a white guy wearing some idiotic pastel shirt... who are you going to be more worried about? Answer is obvious.

This isn't racist. This is paying attention to your surroundings. To call profiling people like this racist is to drown in naivety.

Well maybe you should read the comments on YouTube about Cruz. Many people including White people themselves are vilifying White males at every turn now. Television commercials still airing images of the silly White male who is socially awkward and incompetent. And there are many interracial relationships and you often hear White Women say that White Men are losing their minds cause they kill and molest children. People do bad things. This is not an issue of race. But of course weaklings like yourself will pretend that people are looking at White males in a favorable manner right now. I'm sorry you are wrong.
inferno
Posts: 15,238
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2018 3:14:09 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/28/2018 2:01:11 AM, Zarroette wrote:
At 2/28/2018 12:30:22 AM, YYW wrote:
This: https://chicago.suntimes.com...

While I'm sure that there are some on this site who would blame this African American Male for attacking a pregnant woman and attempting to rape her, the fact remains that crimes like this are the reason that people hold prejudiced views.

Is it fair to subject an entire race to collective guilt? No. But when presented with a man who looks like that, as contrasted with a white guy wearing some idiotic pastel shirt... who are you going to be more worried about? Answer is obvious.

This isn't racist. This is paying attention to your surroundings. To call profiling people like this racist is to drown in naivety.

The facts support public feelings, too.

Blacks have a lower average I.Q. They're also more likely to harbour undesirable genetics, such as the MAOA warrior gene.

The majority of blacks are fit for civilised society, but a greater proportion (compared to Whites and Asians, for example) are not.

What an ignorant person you are. Do you have any idea how many White Men and Women are having babies with Blacks now? Do you live in a cave? Because you talk like a cavewoman. You're a piece of racist trash.
Zarroette
Posts: 4,149
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2018 3:20:08 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/28/2018 3:14:09 AM, inferno wrote:
At 2/28/2018 2:01:11 AM, Zarroette wrote:
At 2/28/2018 12:30:22 AM, YYW wrote:
This: https://chicago.suntimes.com...

While I'm sure that there are some on this site who would blame this African American Male for attacking a pregnant woman and attempting to rape her, the fact remains that crimes like this are the reason that people hold prejudiced views.

Is it fair to subject an entire race to collective guilt? No. But when presented with a man who looks like that, as contrasted with a white guy wearing some idiotic pastel shirt... who are you going to be more worried about? Answer is obvious.

This isn't racist. This is paying attention to your surroundings. To call profiling people like this racist is to drown in naivety.

The facts support public feelings, too.

Blacks have a lower average I.Q. They're also more likely to harbour undesirable genetics, such as the MAOA warrior gene.

The majority of blacks are fit for civilised society, but a greater proportion (compared to Whites and Asians, for example) are not.

What an ignorant person you are.

You're ignorant for spelling intelligent wrong here.

Do you have any idea how many White Men and Women are having babies with Blacks now?

Yeah, breeding with the warrior gene makes the warrior gene go away.

Do you live in a cave? Because you talk like a cavewoman.

Yep, I'm completely illiterate.

You're a piece of racist trash.
inferno
Posts: 15,238
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2018 3:37:38 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/28/2018 3:20:08 AM, Zarroette wrote:
At 2/28/2018 3:14:09 AM, inferno wrote:
At 2/28/2018 2:01:11 AM, Zarroette wrote:
At 2/28/2018 12:30:22 AM, YYW wrote:
This: https://chicago.suntimes.com...

While I'm sure that there are some on this site who would blame this African American Male for attacking a pregnant woman and attempting to rape her, the fact remains that crimes like this are the reason that people hold prejudiced views.

Is it fair to subject an entire race to collective guilt? No. But when presented with a man who looks like that, as contrasted with a white guy wearing some idiotic pastel shirt... who are you going to be more worried about? Answer is obvious.

This isn't racist. This is paying attention to your surroundings. To call profiling people like this racist is to drown in naivety.

The facts support public feelings, too.

Blacks have a lower average I.Q. They're also more likely to harbour undesirable genetics, such as the MAOA warrior gene.

The majority of blacks are fit for civilised society, but a greater proportion (compared to Whites and Asians, for example) are not.

What an ignorant person you are.

You're ignorant for spelling intelligent wrong here.

Do you have any idea how many White Men and Women are having babies with Blacks now?

Yeah, breeding with the warrior gene makes the warrior gene go away.

Do you live in a cave? Because you talk like a cavewoman.

Yep, I'm completely illiterate.

You're a piece of racist trash.

That was a typo dumbazz. But anyway we are all created equal. It takes a small person to objectify others based on race and IQ numbers. There are people who can build a house that do not have a college degree or an IQ higher than yours. Can you do the same ? I didn't think so. So take your trashy low class filth and direct it towards something more substantial or of great importance. In other words learn to be good at something other than being an azzhole.
Greyparrot
Posts: 21,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2018 3:45:52 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/28/2018 3:37:38 AM, inferno wrote:
But anyway we are all created equal...

https://www.23andme.com...
The extinction of the species is worse than the extinction of the nation, which is worse than the extinction of the tribe, which is worse than the extinction of the family, which is worse than the extinction of the individual. The second he reverses that list of priorities, he becomes a coward, and would be summarily disposed of by any civilized society that values its own survival.
thett3
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2018 3:48:32 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/28/2018 1:42:22 AM, Geographia wrote:
At 2/28/2018 12:30:22 AM, YYW wrote:
This: https://chicago.suntimes.com...

While I'm sure that there are some on this site who would blame this African American Male for attacking a pregnant woman and attempting to rape her, the fact remains that crimes like this are the reason that people hold prejudiced views.

Is it fair to subject an entire race to collective guilt? No. But when presented with a man who looks like that, as contrasted with a white guy wearing some idiotic pastel shirt... who are you going to be more worried about? Answer is obvious.

This isn't racist. This is paying attention to your surroundings. To call profiling people like this racist is to drown in naivety.

Would Southern Blacks be justified in feeling the same fear in skinhead whites?

Yes
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
thett3
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2018 3:51:24 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/28/2018 2:01:11 AM, Zarroette wrote:
At 2/28/2018 12:30:22 AM, YYW wrote:
This: https://chicago.suntimes.com...

While I'm sure that there are some on this site who would blame this African American Male for attacking a pregnant woman and attempting to rape her, the fact remains that crimes like this are the reason that people hold prejudiced views.

Is it fair to subject an entire race to collective guilt? No. But when presented with a man who looks like that, as contrasted with a white guy wearing some idiotic pastel shirt... who are you going to be more worried about? Answer is obvious.

This isn't racist. This is paying attention to your surroundings. To call profiling people like this racist is to drown in naivety.

The facts support public feelings, too.

Blacks have a lower average I.Q. They're also more likely to harbour undesirable genetics, such as the MAOA warrior gene.

The majority of blacks are fit for civilised society, but a greater proportion (compared to Whites and Asians, for example) are not.

I have the warrior gene, should I kms? Srs
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
inferno
Posts: 15,238
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2018 4:06:03 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/28/2018 3:45:52 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 2/28/2018 3:37:38 AM, inferno wrote:
But anyway we are all created equal...

https://www.23andme.com...

If Greyparrot was paid 1 million dollars to act normal for a day he would not get that million dollars.
xus00HAY
Posts: 2,268
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2018 4:40:09 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Why?, because there is more than one race!
If you are not white, don't have children. There are parts of this world where everybody is white, and there is no racism there, and life is so much better!
xus00HAY
Posts: 2,268
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2018 4:45:19 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
"Is it fair to subject an entire race to collective guilt?"

Well, if you are talking about white people it is. There were white people who owned slaves, so hating white people is a good thing ,accordding to all you liberal peckerheads!
inferno
Posts: 15,238
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2018 4:46:33 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/28/2018 4:40:09 AM, xus00HAY wrote:
Why?, because there is more than one race!
If you are not white, don't have children. There are parts of this world where everybody is white, and there is no racism there, and life is so much better!

Oh please. That is absurd. Socially awkward people...fearful people...hate filled people are the ones who have this problem with diversity. People who embrace other races equally and are inclusive do not have this problem.
Greyparrot
Posts: 21,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2018 6:51:15 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/28/2018 4:46:33 AM, inferno wrote:
At 2/28/2018 4:40:09 AM, xus00HAY wrote:
Why?, because there is more than one race!
If you are not white, don't have children. There are parts of this world where everybody is white, and there is no racism there, and life is so much better!

Oh please. That is absurd. Socially awkward people...fearful people...hate filled people are the ones who have this problem with diversity. People who embrace other races equally and are inclusive do not have this problem.

I have a problem with diverse evil people. The diverse good ones are ok, as long as they don't make too much noise.
The extinction of the species is worse than the extinction of the nation, which is worse than the extinction of the tribe, which is worse than the extinction of the family, which is worse than the extinction of the individual. The second he reverses that list of priorities, he becomes a coward, and would be summarily disposed of by any civilized society that values its own survival.
Zarroette
Posts: 4,149
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2018 8:08:24 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/28/2018 3:51:24 AM, thett3 wrote:
At 2/28/2018 2:01:11 AM, Zarroette wrote:
At 2/28/2018 12:30:22 AM, YYW wrote:
This: https://chicago.suntimes.com...

While I'm sure that there are some on this site who would blame this African American Male for attacking a pregnant woman and attempting to rape her, the fact remains that crimes like this are the reason that people hold prejudiced views.

Is it fair to subject an entire race to collective guilt? No. But when presented with a man who looks like that, as contrasted with a white guy wearing some idiotic pastel shirt... who are you going to be more worried about? Answer is obvious.

This isn't racist. This is paying attention to your surroundings. To call profiling people like this racist is to drown in naivety.

The facts support public feelings, too.

Blacks have a lower average I.Q. They're also more likely to harbour undesirable genetics, such as the MAOA warrior gene.

The majority of blacks are fit for civilised society, but a greater proportion (compared to Whites and Asians, for example) are not.

I have the warrior gene, should I kms? Srs

Absolutely not.

You need to make sure any relatives are dead first. Then you can kys.
Zarroette
Posts: 4,149
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2018 8:13:16 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/28/2018 3:37:38 AM, inferno wrote:
At 2/28/2018 3:20:08 AM, Zarroette wrote:
At 2/28/2018 3:14:09 AM, inferno wrote:
At 2/28/2018 2:01:11 AM, Zarroette wrote:
At 2/28/2018 12:30:22 AM, YYW wrote:
This: https://chicago.suntimes.com...

While I'm sure that there are some on this site who would blame this African American Male for attacking a pregnant woman and attempting to rape her, the fact remains that crimes like this are the reason that people hold prejudiced views.

Is it fair to subject an entire race to collective guilt? No. But when presented with a man who looks like that, as contrasted with a white guy wearing some idiotic pastel shirt... who are you going to be more worried about? Answer is obvious.

This isn't racist. This is paying attention to your surroundings. To call profiling people like this racist is to drown in naivety.

The facts support public feelings, too.

Blacks have a lower average I.Q. They're also more likely to harbour undesirable genetics, such as the MAOA warrior gene.

The majority of blacks are fit for civilised society, but a greater proportion (compared to Whites and Asians, for example) are not.

What an ignorant person you are.

You're ignorant for spelling intelligent wrong here.

Do you have any idea how many White Men and Women are having babies with Blacks now?

Yeah, breeding with the warrior gene makes the warrior gene go away.

Do you live in a cave? Because you talk like a cavewoman.

Yep, I'm completely illiterate.

You're a piece of racist trash.

That was a typo dumbazz. But anyway we are all created equal. It takes a small person to objectify others based on race and IQ numbers. There are people who can build a house that do not have a college degree or an IQ higher than yours. Can you do the same ? I didn't think so. So take your trashy low class filth and direct it towards something more substantial or of great importance. In other words learn to be good at something other than being an azzhole.

Shoo.
inferno
Posts: 15,238
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2018 1:05:02 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/28/2018 8:13:16 AM, Zarroette wrote:
At 2/28/2018 3:37:38 AM, inferno wrote:
At 2/28/2018 3:20:08 AM, Zarroette wrote:
At 2/28/2018 3:14:09 AM, inferno wrote:
At 2/28/2018 2:01:11 AM, Zarroette wrote:
At 2/28/2018 12:30:22 AM, YYW wrote:
This: https://chicago.suntimes.com...

While I'm sure that there are some on this site who would blame this African American Male for attacking a pregnant woman and attempting to rape her, the fact remains that crimes like this are the reason that people hold prejudiced views.

Is it fair to subject an entire race to collective guilt? No. But when presented with a man who looks like that, as contrasted with a white guy wearing some idiotic pastel shirt... who are you going to be more worried about? Answer is obvious.

This isn't racist. This is paying attention to your surroundings. To call profiling people like this racist is to drown in naivety.

The facts support public feelings, too.

Blacks have a lower average I.Q. They're also more likely to harbour undesirable genetics, such as the MAOA warrior gene.

The majority of blacks are fit for civilised society, but a greater proportion (compared to Whites and Asians, for example) are not.

What an ignorant person you are.

You're ignorant for spelling intelligent wrong here.

Do you have any idea how many White Men and Women are having babies with Blacks now?

Yeah, breeding with the warrior gene makes the warrior gene go away.

Do you live in a cave? Because you talk like a cavewoman.

Yep, I'm completely illiterate.

You're a piece of racist trash.

That was a typo dumbazz. But anyway we are all created equal. It takes a small person to objectify others based on race and IQ numbers. There are people who can build a house that do not have a college degree or an IQ higher than yours. Can you do the same ? I didn't think so. So take your trashy low class filth and direct it towards something more substantial or of great importance. In other words learn to be good at something other than being an azzhole.

Shoo.

See you aren't as bold and daring as you pretend to be.....
inferno
Posts: 15,238
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2018 1:07:22 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/28/2018 6:51:15 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 2/28/2018 4:46:33 AM, inferno wrote:
At 2/28/2018 4:40:09 AM, xus00HAY wrote:
Why?, because there is more than one race!
If you are not white, don't have children. There are parts of this world where everybody is white, and there is no racism there, and life is so much better!

Oh please. That is absurd. Socially awkward people...fearful people...hate filled people are the ones who have this problem with diversity. People who embrace other races equally and are inclusive do not have this problem.

I have a problem with diverse evil people. The diverse good ones are ok, as long as they don't make too much noise.

Parrot. You're an idiot. You're socially awkward. You have no presence at all. You're passive aggressive. You're timid. And you misconstrue everything that is around you constantly. You're a mess.
Greyparrot
Posts: 21,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2018 1:15:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/28/2018 1:07:22 PM, inferno wrote:
At 2/28/2018 6:51:15 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 2/28/2018 4:46:33 AM, inferno wrote:
At 2/28/2018 4:40:09 AM, xus00HAY wrote:
Why?, because there is more than one race!
If you are not white, don't have children. There are parts of this world where everybody is white, and there is no racism there, and life is so much better!

Oh please. That is absurd. Socially awkward people...fearful people...hate filled people are the ones who have this problem with diversity. People who embrace other races equally and are inclusive do not have this problem.

I have a problem with diverse evil people. The diverse good ones are ok, as long as they don't make too much noise.

Parrot. You're an idiot. You're socially awkward. You have no presence at all. You're passive aggressive. You're timid. And you misconstrue everything that is around you constantly. You're a mess.

Quiet down son, I paid to see this movie, not to hear you complain about it before you even watch it all.
The extinction of the species is worse than the extinction of the nation, which is worse than the extinction of the tribe, which is worse than the extinction of the family, which is worse than the extinction of the individual. The second he reverses that list of priorities, he becomes a coward, and would be summarily disposed of by any civilized society that values its own survival.
Greyparrot
Posts: 21,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2018 2:15:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/28/2018 1:07:22 PM, inferno wrote:
At 2/28/2018 6:51:15 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 2/28/2018 4:46:33 AM, inferno wrote:
At 2/28/2018 4:40:09 AM, xus00HAY wrote:
Why?, because there is more than one race!
If you are not white, don't have children. There are parts of this world where everybody is white, and there is no racism there, and life is so much better!

Oh please. That is absurd. Socially awkward people...fearful people...hate filled people are the ones who have this problem with diversity. People who embrace other races equally and are inclusive do not have this problem.

I have a problem with diverse evil people. The diverse good ones are ok, as long as they don't make too much noise.

Parrot. You're an idiot. You're socially awkward. You have no presence at all. You're passive aggressive. You're timid. And you misconstrue everything that is around you constantly. You're a mess.

The nice thing about the Age of Trump is that it's ok to make fun of backward cultures again.
The extinction of the species is worse than the extinction of the nation, which is worse than the extinction of the tribe, which is worse than the extinction of the family, which is worse than the extinction of the individual. The second he reverses that list of priorities, he becomes a coward, and would be summarily disposed of by any civilized society that values its own survival.
kevin24018
Posts: 6,891
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2018 2:38:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/28/2018 12:30:22 AM, YYW wrote:
This: https://chicago.suntimes.com...

While I'm sure that there are some on this site who would blame this African American Male for attacking a pregnant woman and attempting to rape her, the fact remains that crimes like this are the reason that people hold prejudiced views.

Is it fair to subject an entire race to collective guilt? No. But when presented with a man who looks like that, as contrasted with a white guy wearing some idiotic pastel shirt... who are you going to be more worried about? Answer is obvious.

This isn't racist. This is paying attention to your surroundings. To call profiling people like this racist is to drown in naivety.

Society has given us uniforms. A suit is the uniform of someone perceived to be intelligent and professional. A leather jacket with chains over a person with tattoos is a uniform for a biker. Gangs have uniforms. So this is the first impression we make, then fight or flight response to a certain degree.
Bennett91 the liar http://www.debate.org...
Zarroette
Posts: 4,149
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2018 8:57:25 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/28/2018 1:05:02 PM, inferno wrote:
At 2/28/2018 8:13:16 AM, Zarroette wrote:
At 2/28/2018 3:37:38 AM, inferno wrote:
At 2/28/2018 3:20:08 AM, Zarroette wrote:
At 2/28/2018 3:14:09 AM, inferno wrote:
At 2/28/2018 2:01:11 AM, Zarroette wrote:
At 2/28/2018 12:30:22 AM, YYW wrote:
This: https://chicago.suntimes.com...

While I'm sure that there are some on this site who would blame this African American Male for attacking a pregnant woman and attempting to rape her, the fact remains that crimes like this are the reason that people hold prejudiced views.

Is it fair to subject an entire race to collective guilt? No. But when presented with a man who looks like that, as contrasted with a white guy wearing some idiotic pastel shirt... who are you going to be more worried about? Answer is obvious.

This isn't racist. This is paying attention to your surroundings. To call profiling people like this racist is to drown in naivety.

The facts support public feelings, too.

Blacks have a lower average I.Q. They're also more likely to harbour undesirable genetics, such as the MAOA warrior gene.

The majority of blacks are fit for civilised society, but a greater proportion (compared to Whites and Asians, for example) are not.

What an ignorant person you are.

You're ignorant for spelling intelligent wrong here.

Do you have any idea how many White Men and Women are having babies with Blacks now?

Yeah, breeding with the warrior gene makes the warrior gene go away.

Do you live in a cave? Because you talk like a cavewoman.

Yep, I'm completely illiterate.

You're a piece of racist trash.

That was a typo dumbazz. But anyway we are all created equal. It takes a small person to objectify others based on race and IQ numbers. There are people who can build a house that do not have a college degree or an IQ higher than yours. Can you do the same ? I didn't think so. So take your trashy low class filth and direct it towards something more substantial or of great importance. In other words learn to be good at something other than being an azzhole.

Shoo.

See you aren't as bold and daring as you pretend to be.....

I swear you are a bot spouting random insults.
KerimF
Posts: 429
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2018 3:00:51 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Anything that helps in dividing people is supported always by the real powerful rich families.

Such tools, as racism, provide these Elite families many servants who cost them less than if hired normally to achieve certain missions.
After all, it is rather impossible controlling millions of people in a country without finding first how to divide them.
These powerful rich families also know that their money has the power to divide even two brothers.

In brief, mainly on our days, racism (as any other dividing tool) contributes in flourishing the businesses of some big corporations. The latter ones can therefore afford to invest more money in spreading racism...

So, I am afraid it is rather impossible to stop any dividing tool, as racism, as it impossible for us to wake up someday and see "all" humans... rich or poor ;)
inferno
Posts: 15,238
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2018 3:03:31 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/28/2018 12:30:22 AM, YYW wrote:
This: https://chicago.suntimes.com...

While I'm sure that there are some on this site who would blame this African American Male for attacking a pregnant woman and attempting to rape her, the fact remains that crimes like this are the reason that people hold prejudiced views.

Is it fair to subject an entire race to collective guilt? No. But when presented with a man who looks like that, as contrasted with a white guy wearing some idiotic pastel shirt... who are you going to be more worried about? Answer is obvious.

This isn't racist. This is paying attention to your surroundings. To call profiling people like this racist is to drown in naivety.

Do you know how many White men have beaten up their wives, girlfriends, or killed their own mothers ? Do you really believe that violence has a lot to do with a person's race ? Violence is violence. People do violent things. It has nothing to do with race as you will clearly see in a moment.
inferno
Posts: 15,238
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2018 3:07:24 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/28/2018 12:30:22 AM, YYW wrote:
This: https://chicago.suntimes.com...

While I'm sure that there are some on this site who would blame this African American Male for attacking a pregnant woman and attempting to rape her, the fact remains that crimes like this are the reason that people hold prejudiced views.

Is it fair to subject an entire race to collective guilt? No. But when presented with a man who looks like that, as contrasted with a white guy wearing some idiotic pastel shirt... who are you going to be more worried about? Answer is obvious.

This isn't racist. This is paying attention to your surroundings. To call profiling people like this racist is to drown in naivety.

https://youtu.be...

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.