Jump to topic:

Project 60:China buying America

THEBOMB
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2012 11:39:50 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
You have to buy land in order to make a company? I mean if you want to build a factory you need land....are you saying having Chinese firms in the United States is a bad thing?:

Is it a good thing? Lol, C'mon now.

Do you realize how many foreign companies exist in america? For example, all of the car companies. I applied to a chemical industry (Toray) that was a japaneese company with a headquarter in the US.

There's also a ton of american companies outside of the Us. Mcdonalds is a good one.

Welcome to globalization buddy.

Mr. Asylum here believes that globalization is a bad thing and that we should practice isolationism, sort of like the N. Koreans.

Comparative advantage is hogwash anyway.

Also, we don't need anything that we can't make/grow/harvest/mine ourselves.

Yea, because that works so well in other countries. If you're bad at one thing and good at another, why shouldn't you specialize in what you're good at?
JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2012 11:43:52 PM
ZOMG!!!!

THIS ISN"T EVEN ON INFOWARS YET!!!

SUBMIT! I"M GOING TO BE FAMOUS! ALEX JONES WILL INCLUDE ME ON THE LIST OF PEOPLE WHO CAN LIVE IN HIS UNDERGROUND MISSILE SILO WHEN THE END COMES FROM(insert end-of-world theory here)!!!!!
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2012 11:47:41 PM
At 9/15/2012 11:46:12 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
awwe...Asylum left :(

That's one of the requirements for participating in The Stupid, and The Stupid has been strong lately.
TheAsylum
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2012 6:28:53 AM
As manufacturing and American jobs continue to flow out of the US and into foreign countries offering better tax incentives, regulations, and cheaper labor, one place in America is offering China the opportuntity to bring their model of planned economy to our borders.

The details of the scheme seem to support that analysis. In very unclear terms, one of the principal planks of the Project 60 platform is known as "Inward Foreign Direct Investment." As laid out on the Project 60 website, this portion of the plan will increase Idaho"s role "in global business" by providing foreign industry with "a strong impetus to economic development."

The "impetus" is a two-pronged attack on Idaho"s domestic workforce (read: the middle class). First, through Project 60, foreign business interest are encouraged to take advantage of favorable national immigration laws. " The New American
Foreign Direct Investment recruitment will be successful in Idaho as we expand our reach into Canada, Europe, Latin America and Asia. Traditional trade offices will not be opened but professional relationships will be established with firms who assist in matchmaking foreign investors with Idaho investment opportunities.

http://www.american.edu... http://www.gov.cn... http://romanticpoet.wordpress.com... http://commerce.idaho.gov... http://www.examiner.com...
JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2012 7:09:19 AM
Congratulations! You have failed to back up any of your claims, or respond to any comments made about them!!!

Honestly, I've never seen someone say that try to attract business is a bad thing before.
TheAsylum
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2012 7:19:25 AM
At 9/16/2012 7:09:19 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
Congratulations! You have failed to back up any of your claims, or respond to any comments made about them!!!

Honestly, I've never seen someone say that try to attract business is a bad thing before.

Hey, idiot, I havent claimed nothing. I have shown how China has bought American soil, they own not any American. They are bringing thier product here for us to make a dirt cheap labor. Lol. You are as blinded as a bat the whole lot of you. You see our country falling apart by the work of our own government no less then reject that, OK. Then you see our own government implamenting statues that not take your freedom but all your liberty, but you reject that also. Now, you reject that foreign China is coming here in droves to occupy our land, but that's good buisness to you, OK. Yeah in 20 years when they have just as many people here than us, let's see how your children like it when they are slaves to national China. Yeah, I know, that cant happen. Look at history.
TheAsylum
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2012 7:31:21 AM
At 9/16/2012 7:26:39 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
Yup, not a single original word in this OP either...

I hereby name you Sir Copypasta

Hereby name you: The Idiot.
JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2012 7:32:29 AM
At 9/16/2012 7:31:21 AM, TheAsylum wrote:

Did you come up with that on your own, or did you copy it from somewhere?
TheAsylum
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2012 7:33:58 AM
At 9/16/2012 7:32:29 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:

Keep your head up your azz, won't stop the truth.
JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2012 7:47:01 AM
At 9/16/2012 7:33:58 AM, TheAsylum wrote:

Brilliant.

Seriously though. When you copy the work of others, you need to label it clearly, both with quotes, and with citations.

Also, don't copy from different sources and combine them into single paragraphs.
TheAsylum
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2012 7:55:03 AM
At 9/16/2012 7:47:01 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:

Brilliant.

Seriously though. When you copy the work of others, you need to label it clearly, both with quotes, and with citations.

Also, don't copy from different sources and combine them into single paragraphs.

I honestly thought I did cite them. I only dragged paragraphs I wanted. I thought I did give all sources.
JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2012 8:20:56 AM
At 9/16/2012 7:55:03 AM, TheAsylum wrote:
At 9/16/2012 7:47:01 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:

Brilliant.

I honestly thought I did cite them. I only dragged paragraphs I wanted. I thought I did give all sources.

You didn't cite them all.

And like I said, if you directly quote something, use quotes. You end up jumbling together quotes from different websites, and your own words, with no distinction.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.