Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2012 3:44:17 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/29/2012 10:25:11 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 11/29/2012 9:50:11 PM, lewis20 wrote:
At 11/28/2012 4:45:00 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 11/27/2012 5:03:05 PM, 1Devilsadvocate wrote:
It IS COMMON KNOWLEDGE THAT THE TERRORIST organization known as Israel uses mobile military command posts in the form of passenger busses. Hamas has no choice but to blow up the meatshields.

Sorry but this is really dumb. I never heard of such stupidity.

I Googled the words:
"Israel uses mobile military command posts in the form of passenger busses"

I found no such B.S.

https://www.google.com...

If you think about it for a minute, there are several reasons that this lie doesn't even make sense.

I'm in love.

If you think about it for a minute, that doesn't even make sense hah

How the hell can you not see the sarcasm????

Well, he's one of your fellow "libertarians", you should certainly therefore know that he's likely to possess a mentality that's rather short on anything that one might term wit, or on a sense of irony or sarcasm. Come now, Grey, don't you know your own peeps by now?!
Yo, all of my subliterate conservative criticasters who find perusing and processing the sesquipedalian verbiage of my posts to be such a bothersome brain-taxing chore, I have a new nickname for you. Henceforth you shall be known as Pooh Bears. No, not for the obvious apt reasons, i.e., not because you're full of pooh, and not because of your ursine irritability. Rather, you put me in mind of an A.A. Milne quote, "I am a Bear of Very Little Brain, and long words bother me". Love ya, Pooh Bears.
charleslb
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2012 9:14:17 PM
At 11/29/2012 9:50:11 PM, lewis20 wrote:
At 11/28/2012 4:45:00 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 11/27/2012 5:03:05 PM, 1Devilsadvocate wrote:
It IS COMMON KNOWLEDGE THAT THE TERRORIST organization known as Israel uses mobile military command posts in the form of passenger busses. Hamas has no choice but to blow up the meatshields.

Sorry but this is really dumb. I never heard of such stupidity.

I Googled the words:
"Israel uses mobile military command posts in the form of passenger busses"

I found no such B.S.

https://www.google.com...

If you think about it for a minute, there are several reasons that this lie doesn't even make sense.

I'm in love.

If you think about it for a minute, that doesn't even make sense hah

Sometimes he has difficulty thinking very competently, shall we say.
Yo, all of my subliterate conservative criticasters who find perusing and processing the sesquipedalian verbiage of my posts to be such a bothersome brain-taxing chore, I have a new nickname for you. Henceforth you shall be known as Pooh Bears. No, not for the obvious apt reasons, i.e., not because you're full of pooh, and not because of your ursine irritability. Rather, you put me in mind of an A.A. Milne quote, "I am a Bear of Very Little Brain, and long words bother me". Love ya, Pooh Bears.
charleslb
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2012 3:09:58 PM
Well, once again Israel unabashedly demonstrates that it's not terribly interested in peace and justice, i.e., announcing that it's going to flout/spite the UN and continue to wave a red flag in the face of its enemies/dash hopes of a Palestinian state by building 3000 new houses in the disputed West Bank territory. And yet some of you insist on viewing the Palestinians as the ones with a monopoly on unconstructive behavior that perpetuates conflict. Read the newspapers more often folks!

http://news.yahoo.com...
falconduler
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2012 3:44:15 PM
At 11/21/2012 9:50:25 PM, charleslb wrote:
Conclusion

Well, with the government and the capitalist elite characteristically oblivious to the justice and moral dimension of the Israeli-Arab conflict, and with the right dominated by theological nincompoops willing to sacrifice peace in the Middle East because of a lamebrained belief in a zany apocalyptic fantasy, it's up to those of us on the left to raise people"s consciousness about the ongoing victimization of the Palestinian people at the hands of the Israeli government and military. Noam Chomsky is doing his part, are you?

israel is dispossessing the american people ;ever heard of ZOG?

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.