Total Posts:250|Showing Posts:151-180|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Teen beaten for posting "blue lives matter"

lamerde
Posts: 1,537
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2016 7:23:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/7/2016 2:04:03 PM, lannan13 wrote:

Do you just have all of these sitting on an Google doc or something?

It's pretty easy to Google my username and "White privilege," "tone policing," etc. I make so few threads and I remember what they're about.
Why I ignore YYW:
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
Calling someone a bitch multiple times while claiming you're taking the high road is an art form, I suppose: http://www.debate.org...
lannan13
Posts: 24,704
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2016 7:41:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/7/2016 7:23:29 PM, lamerde wrote:
At 10/7/2016 2:04:03 PM, lannan13 wrote:

Do you just have all of these sitting on an Google doc or something?

It's pretty easy to Google my username and "White privilege," "tone policing," etc. I make so few threads and I remember what they're about.

Ah, that makes more sense.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer
Agent_Orange
Posts: 2,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2016 1:42:18 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/7/2016 7:20:03 PM, lamerde wrote:
At 10/7/2016 4:03:43 PM, Mikal wrote:
This is non-troll

I actually want to see a debate between YYW and Tulle on BLM . I think it would serve to air grievances, and give us a big debate for the first time in like a few months.

There's a reason I don't engage with YYW at all lol I'm sure the debate would simply devolve (examples in sig)... and I don't have faith in the larger community to be even able to recognize that.

This would be us: https://pmcvariety.files.wordpress.com...

Furthermore, there's BLM the organization and BLM the statement. I'm not affiliated with BLM in any way, despite YYW and others trying to affiliate me with them. YYW has a history of engaging in strawman arguments and ad hominem fallacies that I would spend way too much time trying to address. The forum posts/threads over the past year indicate there are few people here who could be impartial enough to judge the debate anyway.

Beyond that, I legit don't have the time for it.

I am affiliated with BLM and also I'm LAPD. I'd love to debate YYW or anyone else who believes I'm a terrorist.
#BlackLivesMatter
popculturepooka
Posts: 8,150
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2016 2:03:15 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/8/2016 1:42:18 AM, Agent_Orange wrote:

I am affiliated with BLM and also I'm LAPD.

That's impossible. All BLMers hate cops and want them all to die. Obviously.
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
lamerde
Posts: 1,537
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2016 2:24:23 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/8/2016 1:42:18 AM, Agent_Orange wrote:

I am affiliated with BLM and also I'm LAPD. I'd love to debate YYW or anyone else who believes I'm a terrorist.

<3
Why I ignore YYW:
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
Calling someone a bitch multiple times while claiming you're taking the high road is an art form, I suppose: http://www.debate.org...
Agent_Orange
Posts: 2,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2016 6:56:26 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/8/2016 2:03:15 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 10/8/2016 1:42:18 AM, Agent_Orange wrote:

I am affiliated with BLM and also I'm LAPD.

That's impossible. All BLMers hate cops and want them all to die. Obviously.

It's an eternal struggle everyday not to shoot the fucker_in the mirror
#BlackLivesMatter
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2016 2:24:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/8/2016 2:03:15 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 10/8/2016 1:42:18 AM, Agent_Orange wrote:

I am affiliated with BLM and also I'm LAPD.

That's impossible. All BLMers hate cops and want them all to die. Obviously.

They just want to threaten old men and take over Bernie Sanders' rallies by force. Not that it's any of my business. (Sips tea)
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
YYW
Posts: 44,676
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2016 6:06:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/8/2016 1:42:18 AM, Agent_Orange wrote:

I am affiliated with BLM and also I'm LAPD. I'd love to debate YYW or anyone else who believes I'm a terrorist.

No one believes you're a terrorist, and it would be nice to see reasonable discussion of issues rather than the baseless idiocy Tulle has vomited here.
YYW
Posts: 44,676
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2016 6:22:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/7/2016 7:20:03 PM, lamerde wrote:
At 10/7/2016 4:03:43 PM, Mikal wrote:
This is non-troll

I actually want to see a debate between YYW and Tulle on BLM . I think it would serve to air grievances, and give us a big debate for the first time in like a few months.

There's a reason I don't engage with YYW at all lol I'm sure the debate would simply devolve (examples in sig)... and I don't have faith in the larger community to be even able to recognize that.

Your lack of intellectual acumen has more to do with what happened in your signature; if you even approached mediocrity, you would have understood what I said. But, I can of course forgive the fact that you can't hold your own weight against me or any person here.

There is ample proof of your deficiencies throughout your post history. For example, whenever anyone challenges your perspective, rather than defending it you do one of two things: either attack the person--and NOT the argument--that is inconsistent with your own (e.g. by accusing them of being racists, as you have done here and elsewhere), or pretend to be the victim of some elaborate scheme designed to make you look stupid or marginalized. The irony of course is that if you look stupid or marginalized, it has quite a bit less to to with what other people say, than how you respond to them.

But this is all inconsequential because no one here takes you seriously, and generally the reason why is because the beginning and end of your "deck" is ad hom attacks, and playing the victim. I assume this is because your education is inferior and your environment is inadequate to equip you to engage in anything that would resemble discourse with any person whose ideas about the world differ from your own. Or, played in your ballpark, you're the kind of person who would show up at a Milo rally and prostrate yourself or throw red paint everywhere before dramatically storming out. This naturally would only happen if you failed to blackmail your university into disinviting such a speaker, as I'm sure you would do.

That is not reasonable discourse; it's a kind of symbolic exercise in vanity, much as your suggestion here is. Non-engagement is no indication of your superiority, so much as it is a measure of your reinforcing your own delusions about your own abilities. In particular, any delusion that you harbor regarding your ability to beat me in any argument.

The reality is that you're afraid of me because I am smarter and more articulate than you, I have a (vastly) superior education to yours, and I am virtually certain I make a lot more money than you do, and will continue to do so for the rest of my life. You, in contrast, will be lucky to be able to finish your--hilarious--master's program. Do tell us all about microaggressions, though... we're all excited to hear about what you wrote that will never be published in any journal, anywhere in the world.

I'm not usually this condescending or superior to people, but I do *only* to you because you act like such a recalcitrant bitch to me all the time. If you didn't continue to act like such a recalcitrant bitch, then I might have more sympathy for you and I might even treat you like you were greater than the dirt underneath my white privileged feet. But despite my considerable effort in the past to "deal with" what I can only interpret to be a series of manifest personality disorders you suffer from and "work through" what I think are generally pretty trivial differences, you continue to act like... a recalcitrant bitch.

I do-believe it or not- acknowledge that I have been extremely hostile to you in the past, but you consistently go out of your way to aggravate tensions (e.g. that passive aggressive thread you made in the main DDO section) and act like a recalcitrant bitch. So, that's my perspective. Should you ever desire to desist from this course of conduct, then we can burry the hatchet... but your actions clearly indicate to me that you have no desire to do anything other than act like a recalcitrant bitch, for reasons which I cannot even begin to imagine... beyond, of course, some delusional personal vendetta you harbor with all the force as could be expected from a recalcitrant bitch.

Hell hath no fury, I suppose.
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,598
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2016 3:10:48 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/4/2016 1:39:43 AM, lamerde wrote:
#AllProfessionsMatter
#TeachersLivesMatter
#FireFightersLivesMatter
#ConstructionWorkersLivesMatter

I'm really tired of these upside-down racists putting cops' lives over other professions' lives. Loggers, fishers, aircraft pilots, and a whole host of other professions have more dangerous jobs. What about farmers? These inside-out racists are just trying to be divisive when ALL professions matters, blue lives matter is stupid.

That's great and all, but I'm more than sure that anyone who believes that "Blue Lives Matter" or "All Lives Matter" will not assault you and put you in critical condition for believing something different.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,598
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2016 3:12:24 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/4/2016 3:42:52 AM, slo1 wrote:
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
An Alabama teenager was beaten into critical condition by a mob at his homecoming dance. His crime? He made a Facebook post indicating that he supported the police.

Middle class white people: this is the future that the left thinks you deserve. Vote accordingly.

BLACK LIVES MATTER!

http://dailycaller.com...

I hope they catch the criminals. How do you know this was black lives matters? You seem to be portraying a dangerous stereotype that all violent Blacks are acting on behalf of BLM.

Well, one can use their brain and deduce that when a kid makes posts criticizing a movement, and it's alleged that he was beaten up for that reason, that the people who beat him up are a part of that movement.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,598
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2016 3:16:20 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/4/2016 7:15:04 PM, desmac wrote:
At 10/4/2016 7:10:26 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/4/2016 6:51:14 PM, desmac wrote:
At 10/4/2016 6:45:12 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/4/2016 6:42:23 PM, desmac wrote:
At 10/4/2016 5:45:51 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/4/2016 5:29:51 PM, desmac wrote:
At 10/4/2016 5:11:37 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 10/4/2016 4:51:30 PM, desmac wrote:
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
An Alabama teenager was beaten into critical condition by a mob at his homecoming dance. His crime? He made a Facebook post indicating that he supported the police.

Middle class white people: this is the future that the left thinks you deserve. Vote accordingly.

BLACK LIVES MATTER!

http://dailycaller.com...

Which members of BLM have been arrested/indicted for this unpleasant crime?

Don't drink the blm koolaid.

OK I won't. Now, which members of BLM have been arrested?

how do you identify a member or leaders? do they issue cards? do you have to pay dues? it's a movement not an organization so anyone can claim to be part of blm or say they are not.

Has anybody been arrested in connection with this alleged incident?>

I'm not sure what the most recent news is on the matter, nor do I know if they have stopped looking or investigating, are you implying no one will be prosecuted? I'm not sure what your position is. Have very few been held accountable for all the violence committed during blm riots, obviously many blind eyes have been turned.

I am not implying anything. I am asking if there is a proven connection between this guy's political stance and the unpleasant assault upon him.

well from the article which was about his blue lives matter post.
"Ogle"s mother, Brandi Allen, told police she believes the assault occurred after he posted a pro-police message to Facebook""Allen added that her son received "threatening messages" after making the post."
"My son took it to the principal at Sylacauga High School and I commend him for that. He showed her the threats that were being made to him, but she told him there was nothing she could do. I"m appalled."
I guess it would be totally random, sure that's possible no matter how unlikely, again it's probably better to wait for all the facts come out, um oh wait, we don't need to do that anymore!!!!!! I almost forgot, lol sorry my bad. guilty until proven innocent is what we do now, you know, hands up, he had a book etc.

So much better to jump to conclusions.

You aren't addressing the part where he gave you evidence as to the reasons for the assault against this kid.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,598
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2016 3:17:40 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/5/2016 7:13:56 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
An Alabama teenager was beaten into critical condition by a mob at his homecoming dance. His crime? He made a Facebook post indicating that he supported the police.

Middle class white people: this is the future that the left thinks you deserve. Vote accordingly.

BLACK LIVES MATTER!

http://dailycaller.com...

College has made me incredibly radically conservative.

Probably because you have a brain and see how idiotic these metropolitan idiots are.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,598
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2016 3:22:56 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/5/2016 11:50:19 PM, YYW wrote:
The irony of course is that because she is black she gets excused from conforming to most social expectations, and her presence here becomes more like "oh, she's the token sassy black woman."

I'm guessing that is a not uncommon experience for her in life.

I bet she eats powdered donuts from 7-11.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,598
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2016 3:23:53 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/6/2016 1:49:24 AM, lamerde wrote:
At 10/6/2016 12:02:38 AM, YYW wrote:
this site generally caters to people who haven't completed high school or who think on the level of a mediocre high school sophomore. Hence, tulle fits right in.

YYW doesn't even attempt to make sense (hence my signature). I fit right in and simultaneously am an outcast lol. He is the king of DDO, which caters to mediocre high schoolers and high schoolers and high school dropouts rally around him but somehow he doesn't fit in. Hilarious.

In the past few months I wrote a masters thesis. What have you done YYW? Still doing the same things, I see lolololol

A Masters thesis in your field counts for as much as a 2 paragraph high school essay with grammatical errors.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,598
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2016 3:26:14 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/6/2016 9:46:58 AM, NestorTheZizek wrote:
Blue Lives don't matter. Black lives don't matter. No lives matter

Yeah, 99% of humans are useless and their lives are a waste.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
YYW
Posts: 44,676
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2016 3:29:25 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/9/2016 3:22:56 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 10/5/2016 11:50:19 PM, YYW wrote:
The irony of course is that because she is black she gets excused from conforming to most social expectations, and her presence here becomes more like "oh, she's the token sassy black woman."

I'm guessing that is a not uncommon experience for her in life.

I bet she eats powdered donuts from 7-11.

I doubt that. She may have a lot of deficiencies, but looks aren't one of them.
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,598
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2016 3:29:26 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/7/2016 5:52:35 AM, Agent_Orange wrote:
What's the proof that the assault is even related?

I was originally planning on writing a quirky response, such as "re-read the post", but I decided that simply giving you the evidence would be much more productive.

"Allen added that her son received "threatening messages" after making the post."

"My son took it to the principal at Sylacauga High School and I commend him for that. He showed her the threats that were being made to him, but she told him there was nothing she could do. I"m appalled."
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,598
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2016 3:30:19 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/9/2016 3:29:25 AM, YYW wrote:
At 10/9/2016 3:22:56 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 10/5/2016 11:50:19 PM, YYW wrote:
The irony of course is that because she is black she gets excused from conforming to most social expectations, and her presence here becomes more like "oh, she's the token sassy black woman."

I'm guessing that is a not uncommon experience for her in life.

I bet she eats powdered donuts from 7-11.

I doubt that. She may have a lot of deficiencies, but looks aren't one of them.

You know what they say about good looking women with no brains...
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
YYW
Posts: 44,676
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2016 3:32:05 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/9/2016 3:30:19 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 10/9/2016 3:29:25 AM, YYW wrote:
At 10/9/2016 3:22:56 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 10/5/2016 11:50:19 PM, YYW wrote:
The irony of course is that because she is black she gets excused from conforming to most social expectations, and her presence here becomes more like "oh, she's the token sassy black woman."

I'm guessing that is a not uncommon experience for her in life.

I bet she eats powdered donuts from 7-11.

I doubt that. She may have a lot of deficiencies, but looks aren't one of them.

You know what they say about good looking women with no brains...

I didn't say she was good looking, only that she wasn't ugly. For a woman, she is certainly not ugly. But beauty is skin deep.
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,072
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2016 3:52:42 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Supporting the idea that people shouldn't be murdered by the police shouldn't hinge on something like this, which remains wrong.

And no, it's not a failure of consistency on my part to not apply the same principle to the police as an institution. I don't think they should even exist anywhere even remotely close to how they are today, if at all.

And yes, I think, given everything, black lives still matter.
I've been waiting for my whole life to grow old,
and now we never will, never will.

- CHVRCHES, "Graffiti"
Agent_Orange
Posts: 2,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2016 4:24:04 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/9/2016 3:29:26 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 10/7/2016 5:52:35 AM, Agent_Orange wrote:
What's the proof that the assault is even related?

I was originally planning on writing a quirky response, such as "re-read the post", but I decided that simply giving you the evidence would be much more productive.

"Allen added that her son received "threatening messages" after making the post."

"My son took it to the principal at Sylacauga High School and I commend him for that. He showed her the threats that were being made to him, but she told him there was nothing she could do. I"m appalled."

That's not evidence of anything. He received threats online then was attacked? You're saying it's impossible those two situations are not related. People threaten each other online all the time.
#BlackLivesMatter
YYW
Posts: 44,676
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2016 4:27:03 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/9/2016 3:23:53 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 10/6/2016 1:49:24 AM, lamerde wrote:
At 10/6/2016 12:02:38 AM, YYW wrote:
this site generally caters to people who haven't completed high school or who think on the level of a mediocre high school sophomore. Hence, tulle fits right in.

YYW doesn't even attempt to make sense (hence my signature). I fit right in and simultaneously am an outcast lol. He is the king of DDO, which caters to mediocre high schoolers and high schoolers and high school dropouts rally around him but somehow he doesn't fit in. Hilarious.

In the past few months I wrote a masters thesis. What have you done YYW? Still doing the same things, I see lolololol

A Masters thesis in your field counts for as much as a 2 paragraph high school essay with grammatical errors.

It's a bit more than that, but you'd be surprised how little it takes to write a master's thesis in social science. Well, less effort than I had to exert to get published, that's for sure.
thett3
Posts: 15,371
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2016 4:28:57 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/9/2016 3:52:42 AM, DetectableNinja wrote:
Supporting the idea that people shouldn't be murdered by the police shouldn't hinge on something like this, which remains wrong.

And no, it's not a failure of consistency on my part to not apply the same principle to the police as an institution. I don't think they should even exist anywhere even remotely close to how they are today, if at all.

What do you think policing should look like?

And I'm particularly interested in that last bit. How do you have a society without a force to enforce the law?


And yes, I think, given everything, black lives still matter.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,598
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2016 4:38:48 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/9/2016 4:24:04 AM, Agent_Orange wrote:
At 10/9/2016 3:29:26 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 10/7/2016 5:52:35 AM, Agent_Orange wrote:
What's the proof that the assault is even related?

I was originally planning on writing a quirky response, such as "re-read the post", but I decided that simply giving you the evidence would be much more productive.

"Allen added that her son received "threatening messages" after making the post."

"My son took it to the principal at Sylacauga High School and I commend him for that. He showed her the threats that were being made to him, but she told him there was nothing she could do. I"m appalled."

That's not evidence of anything. He received threats online then was attacked? You're saying it's impossible those two situations are not related. People threaten each other online all the time.

http://www.foxnews.com...
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
lannan13
Posts: 24,704
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2016 4:49:56 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/9/2016 4:24:04 AM, Agent_Orange wrote:
At 10/9/2016 3:29:26 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 10/7/2016 5:52:35 AM, Agent_Orange wrote:
What's the proof that the assault is even related?

I was originally planning on writing a quirky response, such as "re-read the post", but I decided that simply giving you the evidence would be much more productive.

"Allen added that her son received "threatening messages" after making the post."

"My son took it to the principal at Sylacauga High School and I commend him for that. He showed her the threats that were being made to him, but she told him there was nothing she could do. I"m appalled."

That's not evidence of anything. He received threats online then was attacked? You're saying it's impossible those two situations are not related. People threaten each other online all the time.

That may be true, but these events are too close together to just be coincidental.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer
thett3
Posts: 15,371
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2016 4:55:50 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/9/2016 4:38:48 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 10/9/2016 4:24:04 AM, Agent_Orange wrote:
At 10/9/2016 3:29:26 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 10/7/2016 5:52:35 AM, Agent_Orange wrote:
What's the proof that the assault is even related?

I was originally planning on writing a quirky response, such as "re-read the post", but I decided that simply giving you the evidence would be much more productive.

"Allen added that her son received "threatening messages" after making the post."

"My son took it to the principal at Sylacauga High School and I commend him for that. He showed her the threats that were being made to him, but she told him there was nothing she could do. I"m appalled."

That's not evidence of anything. He received threats online then was attacked? You're saying it's impossible those two situations are not related. People threaten each other online all the time.

http://www.foxnews.com...

i'm about to go to bed, but I'm assigning you as my minion for this task. Go through this thread, find every instance of someone saying "THERES NO PROOF!!11!!" and link this article.

Your reward shall be beyond your wildest dreams
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,598
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2016 4:56:45 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/9/2016 4:55:50 AM, thett3 wrote:
At 10/9/2016 4:38:48 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 10/9/2016 4:24:04 AM, Agent_Orange wrote:
At 10/9/2016 3:29:26 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 10/7/2016 5:52:35 AM, Agent_Orange wrote:
What's the proof that the assault is even related?

I was originally planning on writing a quirky response, such as "re-read the post", but I decided that simply giving you the evidence would be much more productive.

"Allen added that her son received "threatening messages" after making the post."

"My son took it to the principal at Sylacauga High School and I commend him for that. He showed her the threats that were being made to him, but she told him there was nothing she could do. I"m appalled."

That's not evidence of anything. He received threats online then was attacked? You're saying it's impossible those two situations are not related. People threaten each other online all the time.

http://www.foxnews.com...

i'm about to go to bed, but I'm assigning you as my minion for this task. Go through this thread, find every instance of someone saying "THERES NO PROOF!!11!!" and link this article.

Your reward shall be beyond your wildest dreams

That's going to be an issue because I'm going to sleep soon too, but expect some juicy stuff tomorrow morning.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Agent_Orange
Posts: 2,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2016 9:07:34 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/9/2016 4:38:48 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 10/9/2016 4:24:04 AM, Agent_Orange wrote:
At 10/9/2016 3:29:26 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 10/7/2016 5:52:35 AM, Agent_Orange wrote:
What's the proof that the assault is even related?

I was originally planning on writing a quirky response, such as "re-read the post", but I decided that simply giving you the evidence would be much more productive.

"Allen added that her son received "threatening messages" after making the post."

"My son took it to the principal at Sylacauga High School and I commend him for that. He showed her the threats that were being made to him, but she told him there was nothing she could do. I"m appalled."

That's not evidence of anything. He received threats online then was attacked? You're saying it's impossible those two situations are not related. People threaten each other online all the time.

http://www.foxnews.com...

I'm still not buying it. The police won't even say they know what the motive is. And I'm not saying it's impossible he was beat for saying blue lives matter. Just seems unlikely. Millions of people post that crap how many have been beat to death for it? Regardless I do hope he survives and whoever did it is arrested.
#BlackLivesMatter
slo1
Posts: 5,200
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2016 1:40:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/9/2016 3:12:24 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 10/4/2016 3:42:52 AM, slo1 wrote:
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
An Alabama teenager was beaten into critical condition by a mob at his homecoming dance. His crime? He made a Facebook post indicating that he supported the police.

Middle class white people: this is the future that the left thinks you deserve. Vote accordingly.

BLACK LIVES MATTER!

http://dailycaller.com...

I hope they catch the criminals. How do you know this was black lives matters? You seem to be portraying a dangerous stereotype that all violent Blacks are acting on behalf of BLM.

Well, one can use their brain and deduce that when a kid makes posts criticizing a movement, and it's alleged that he was beaten up for that reason, that the people who beat him up are a part of that movement.

Good idea, convict everyone on supposition. I understand that is an authoritarian's wet dream, but let's leave a little bit of room for logic in society.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.