Total Posts:12|Showing Posts:1-12
Jump to topic:

People Should Consider Both Sides

twocupcakes
Posts: 3,441
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2017 1:45:01 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I think people should consider both sides of an argument. All too often,people seem to write off one side of an argument and do not put any effort into compromise. For example I think Donald Trump is a muffin, an actual muffin. I think that he was baked in a bakery or donut shop, and only appears like a human to some people because of of magic or mad science.

No one seems to respect my perfectly legitimate opinion. I am being very reasonable about this. However, people call me delusional. They cite "fake news" stories that supposedly prove that he is human. I am too smart to let the fake news media control what I think. I do not care about their "facts". I have my "alternative fact" that Donald Trump is a muffin.
triangle.128k
Posts: 5,127
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2017 2:47:38 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/19/2017 1:45:01 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
I think people should consider both sides of an argument. All too often,people seem to write off one side of an argument and do not put any effort into compromise. For example I think Donald Trump is a muffin, an actual muffin. I think that he was baked in a bakery or donut shop, and only appears like a human to some people because of of magic or mad science.

No one seems to respect my perfectly legitimate opinion. I am being very reasonable about this. However, people call me delusional. They cite "fake news" stories that supposedly prove that he is human. I am too smart to let the fake news media control what I think. I do not care about their "facts". I have my "alternative fact" that Donald Trump is a muffin.

Grow up.
Wylted
Posts: 25,465
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2017 5:45:43 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/19/2017 1:45:01 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
I think people should consider both sides of an argument. All too often,people seem to write off one side of an argument and do not put any effort into compromise. For example I think Donald Trump is a muffin, an actual muffin. I think that he was baked in a bakery or donut shop, and only appears like a human to some people because of of magic or mad science.

No one seems to respect my perfectly legitimate opinion. I am being very reasonable about this. However, people call me delusional. They cite "fake news" stories that supposedly prove that he is human. I am too smart to let the fake news media control what I think. I do not care about their "facts". I have my "alternative fact" that Donald Trump is a muffin.

Please provide your argument for the muffin hypothesis.
NothingSpecial99
Posts: 794
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2017 8:22:35 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/19/2017 1:45:01 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
I think people should consider both sides of an argument. All too often,people seem to write off one side of an argument and do not put any effort into compromise. For example I think Donald Trump is a muffin, an actual muffin. I think that he was baked in a bakery or donut shop, and only appears like a human to some people because of of magic or mad science.

No one seems to respect my perfectly legitimate opinion. I am being very reasonable about this. However, people call me delusional. They cite "fake news" stories that supposedly prove that he is human. I am too smart to let the fake news media control what I think. I do not care about their "facts". I have my "alternative fact" that Donald Trump is a muffin.

What flavor muffin is it? Blueberry? Chocolate chip? Bran? This is a question that needs to be answered
Check your facts, not your privilege -- Christina Hoff Sommers

Trigger warning!! Trigger warning!! This is Ben Shapiro Thug Life. Trigger warning!! The Thug Life chose me. -- Ben Shapiro
twocupcakes
Posts: 3,441
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2017 8:57:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/19/2017 8:22:35 PM, NothingSpecial99 wrote:
At 3/19/2017 1:45:01 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
I think people should consider both sides of an argument. All too often,people seem to write off one side of an argument and do not put any effort into compromise. For example I think Donald Trump is a muffin, an actual muffin. I think that he was baked in a bakery or donut shop, and only appears like a human to some people because of of magic or mad science.

No one seems to respect my perfectly legitimate opinion. I am being very reasonable about this. However, people call me delusional. They cite "fake news" stories that supposedly prove that he is human. I am too smart to let the fake news media control what I think. I do not care about their "facts". I have my "alternative fact" that Donald Trump is a muffin.

What flavor muffin is it? Blueberry? Chocolate chip? Bran? This is a question that needs to be answered

I suspect that Trump is a carrot muffin.
twocupcakes
Posts: 3,441
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2017 9:05:24 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/19/2017 5:45:43 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 3/19/2017 1:45:01 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
I think people should consider both sides of an argument. All too often,people seem to write off one side of an argument and do not put any effort into compromise. For example I think Donald Trump is a muffin, an actual muffin. I think that he was baked in a bakery or donut shop, and only appears like a human to some people because of of magic or mad science.

No one seems to respect my perfectly legitimate opinion. I am being very reasonable about this. However, people call me delusional. They cite "fake news" stories that supposedly prove that he is human. I am too smart to let the fake news media control what I think. I do not care about their "facts". I have my "alternative fact" that Donald Trump is a muffin.

Please provide your argument for the muffin hypothesis.

You seem out of touch. There are many reasons to think that Trump is a muffin. For one, Trump has not released his tax returns. I suspect that he is not releasing them because he is a muffin. Maybe his tax returns show a paper trail to him getting a fake birth certificate to hide the fact that he is a muffin? Maybe his tax returns show payments to and from the bakery or donut shop where he was baked. Something is screwed up about Trump and a lot of people are saying that he is a muffin.
twocupcakes
Posts: 3,441
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2017 9:09:52 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/19/2017 2:47:38 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 3/19/2017 1:45:01 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
I think people should consider both sides of an argument. All too often,people seem to write off one side of an argument and do not put any effort into compromise. For example I think Donald Trump is a muffin, an actual muffin. I think that he was baked in a bakery or donut shop, and only appears like a human to some people because of of magic or mad science.

No one seems to respect my perfectly legitimate opinion. I am being very reasonable about this. However, people call me delusional. They cite "fake news" stories that supposedly prove that he is human. I am too smart to let the fake news media control what I think. I do not care about their "facts". I have my "alternative fact" that Donald Trump is a muffin.

Grow up.

This is exactly what I am talking about. You are being smug and insulting me for no other reason except that I have a different political opinion about whether Donald Trump is a muffin.
Lynx_N
Posts: 1,220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2017 9:19:10 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
As a matter of fact, muffin isn't really the word.
He's nuffin compared to Obama,
He's stuffin his belly full of beer,
He's huffin and puffin at fake news reporters,
And he's bluffin to remain in power.
Mharman
Posts: 4,927
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2017 1:56:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/19/2017 2:47:38 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 3/19/2017 1:45:01 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
I think people should consider both sides of an argument. All too often,people seem to write off one side of an argument and do not put any effort into compromise. For example I think Donald Trump is a muffin, an actual muffin. I think that he was baked in a bakery or donut shop, and only appears like a human to some people because of of magic or mad science.

No one seems to respect my perfectly legitimate opinion. I am being very reasonable about this. However, people call me delusional. They cite "fake news" stories that supposedly prove that he is human. I am too smart to let the fake news media control what I think. I do not care about their "facts". I have my "alternative fact" that Donald Trump is a muffin.

Grow up.

Relax, he's just joking/trolling. I think this thread is kinda funny.
DebateArt.com is where all the users went.
Stymie13
Posts: 3,119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2017 3:25:00 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/20/2017 1:56:20 PM, Mharman wrote:
At 3/19/2017 2:47:38 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 3/19/2017 1:45:01 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
I think people should consider both sides of an argument. All too often,people seem to write off one side of an argument and do not put any effort into compromise. For example I think Donald Trump is a muffin, an actual muffin. I think that he was baked in a bakery or donut shop, and only appears like a human to some people because of of magic or mad science.

No one seems to respect my perfectly legitimate opinion. I am being very reasonable about this. However, people call me delusional. They cite "fake news" stories that supposedly prove that he is human. I am too smart to let the fake news media control what I think. I do not care about their "facts". I have my "alternative fact" that Donald Trump is a muffin.

Grow up.

Relax, he's just joking/trolling. I think this thread is kinda funny.

The thread topic is funny. Unfortunately the snarkiness and sarcasm is rather pale. There could be links to Sara Lee, Pullsbury conspiracies, aliens using muffins for Russian widgets, hell it is limitless how over the top one could get.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.