Jump to topic:

Question to all Catholics

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2017 6:15:46 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
How many Hail Marys it took to forgive Jesus for blaming God for his failure?

Matthew 27:46 About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" (which means "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?").

How many Hail Marys did the Pope need to pray for those who followed the loser Jesus who was a failure of the cross?
The Pope declared: "And if at times our efforts and works seem to fail and not produce fruit, we need to remember that we are followers of Jesus Christ and his life, humanly speaking, ended in failure, the failure of the cross."

How many Hail Marys did Mary say for producing such an ugly illegitimate bastard who was despised and rejected?

Isaiah 53:3 He was despised and rejected by mankind, a man of suffering, and familiar with pain. Like one from whom people hide their faces he was despised, and we held him in low esteem.

Where does it say in the 10 commandment: "You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die." for it to be a mortal sin?

Genesis 3:3 but God did say privately to them as a warning they would die, 'You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.'"

Yet Adam and Eve are accused by God for sinning which is breaking any of the 10 commandments. But nowhere is eating a fruit forbidden in the 10 commandments to constitue the sin they are accused of. That is a miscarriage of justice. How many Hail Marys should God say to remedy his mistake.
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2017 6:51:52 PM
At 10/9/2017 6:15:46 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Matthew 27:46 About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" (which means "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?").

How many Hail Marys did the Pope need to pray for those who followed the loser Jesus who was a failure of the cross?
The Pope declared: "And if at times our efforts and works seem to fail and not produce fruit, we need to remember that we are followers of Jesus Christ and his life, humanly speaking, ended in failure, the failure of the cross."

How many Hail Marys did Mary say for producing such an ugly illegitimate bastard who was despised and rejected?

Isaiah 53:3 He was despised and rejected by mankind, a man of suffering, and familiar with pain. Like one from whom people hide their faces he was despised, and we held him in low esteem.

Where does it say in the 10 commandment: "You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die." for it to be a mortal sin?

Genesis 3:3 but God did say privately to them as a warning they would die, 'You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.'"

Yet Adam and Eve are accused by God for sinning which is breaking any of the 10 commandments. But nowhere is eating a fruit forbidden in the 10 commandments to constitue the sin they are accused of. That is a miscarriage of justice. How many Hail Marys should God say to remedy his mistake.

While the Catholic sect is a distortion of the principle oriented teachings of Jesus so are your posts. You are worse than a Catholic interpretation, being a liar and lunatic that is all your reputation will ever be compared to the Messiah :)
Or, you could grow up and represent that beautiful religion of yours instead of riding the hem of Christ's garments and looking like a jack@55.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2017 6:55:07 PM
Useful hints to calculate how many Hail Marys required to satisfy the OP questions.

The Efficacy and Power of One Hail Mary

HAIL, MARY, full of grace; the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

HOLY MARY, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Millions of Catholics often say the Hail Mary. Some repeat it hastily not even thinking on the words they are saying. These following words may help some say it more thoughtfully.

They can give God's Mother great joy and obtain for themselves graces that she wishes to give them.

One Hail Mary well said fills the heart of Our Lady with delight and obtains for us indescribably great graces. One Hail Mary well said gives us more graces than a thousand thoughtlessly said.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2017 6:58:05 PM
At 10/9/2017 6:51:52 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:

While the Catholic sect is a distortion of the principle oriented teachings of Jesus so are your posts. You are worse than a Catholic interpretation, being a liar and lunatic that is all your reputation will ever be compared to the Messiah :)
Or, you could grow up and represent that beautiful religion of yours instead of riding the hem of Christ's garments and looking like a jack@55.

Just one Hail Mary blocked out your insensitive post.

HAIL, MARY, full of grace; the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

HOLY MARY, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2017 7:53:16 PM
At 10/9/2017 6:58:05 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Then if you won't I will. Vedanta deserves a bad-azz representative and I could qualify for that and as a matter of fact I think I will. I can't think a single representative for Hinduism and the precious Vedanta on here, how very unfortunate that such a diverse and magnificent culture has yet to have a worthy Master here.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2017 8:54:27 PM
At 10/9/2017 7:53:16 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 10/9/2017 6:58:05 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Then if you won't I will. Vedanta deserves a bad-azz representative and I could qualify for that and as a matter of fact I think I will. I can't think a single representative for Hinduism and the precious Vedanta on here, how very unfortunate that such a diverse and magnificent culture has yet to have a worthy Master here.

You are not being fair to Catholics. All they have is an inexhaustible Hail Mary pass.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2017 3:36:02 PM
The Story of Psalm 22. Was there victory at the end?

We do not know when David wrote Psalm 22. He was very ill, or he was hurt badly. He writes about his suffering. But he also writes about the sufferings of other people. Here is an example. People often torture other people. Torture means hurt very much. Near Judah was a place called Tyre. In Tyre this is how they tortured people: they fixed them to wood with nails. The nails went through their hands and feet. A nail is a piece of sharp iron, a few inches long. Psalm 22:16 talks about this.

So Psalm 22 is more than a psalm about the sufferings of David. His own agony made him think about the agony of other people. Christians believe he wrote about the agony of one very special person. We call that person the Messiah, or Christ. The Bible has 2 parts. The Old Testament tells us what happened before Jesus came to earth. The New Testament tells us about Jesus and the Church. One of the books in the New Testament is Acts. In Acts 2 is something that Peter said. He said it 7 weeks after Jesus died and rose again. In Acts 2:30 Peter said, "David was a prophet. He wrote about Christ". Christ is another name for Jesus. A prophet says what will happen in the future.

In the New Testament are 4 Gospels. They all tell us about the death and resurrection of Jesus. The resurrection was when God raised Jesus from the dead. Someone said, "Psalm 22 is like the story of the death of Jesus in a 5th Gospel!" People killed Jesus by crucifixion. This means that they fixed him to a cross of wood. They fixed him to it with nails. He hung on the cross until he was dead. 2 days before Easter is Good Friday. On Good Friday Christians remember how Jesus died. Many of them read (or sing) Psalm 22 on Good Friday. They believe that it is not only about the suffering of David. It is about the suffering of Jesus. Though he was God, Jesus was also a servant. We call him the suffering servant. From Psalm 22:22 to the end the psalm becomes happy. This is because God raised Jesus from the dead. Because Jesus died for us, we believe that God will raise us from the dead too. We must thank God for the death of Jesus for us!

jesus was resurrected but chose to slip away like a thief in the dark and never confronted the people who crucified him. He claimed he was given all authority over heaven and earth. Yet he could not protect his disciples who were all killed. The temple and Jerusalem was destroyed after he was given all authority. Did he not know how to use his powers to save God's house and holy city?

Wishful bragging by Jesus.

Matthew 28:18 Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.

The very people Jesus was sent save (the Jews) were slaughtered by the Romans and scattered throughout Europe. The nation if Usrael,was destroyed.
Matthew 15:24 He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel."

Where is Jesus today and where is the victory in Psalms 22?

Jesus is now living in his fathers house and works there as a housekeeper preparing rooms for important guests.

John 14:2 My Father's house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you?

Was Jesus too ugly too be a messiah, that even God changed his mind at the end?

Jesus blamed God for his failure on the cross. So there was no victory in psalms 22. Just wishfull thinking by David.

The Pope appears to support my conclusion. He declared Jesus was a failure of the cross.

Pope said: "And if at times our efforts and works seem to fail and not produce fruit, we need to remember that we are followers of Jesus Christ and his life, humanly speaking, ended in failure, the failure of the cross."

The Catholics are finally getting it right.the Romans crucified Jesus because he was a failure. They went on to create the Roman Catholic Church and brought salvation to the Gentiles after destroying the temple and Jerusalem and displacing Judaism with the Roman Catholic Church.

Worth many Hail Marys.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2017 9:19:40 PM
Why Catholics think reading the Bible is dangerous.
https://www.catholicity.com...

"According to a recent poll, 25 percent of Evangelical Protestants read the Bible daily, as do 20 percent of other Protestants, while daily Bible-reading is done by only 7 percent of Catholics. Now this result didn't bother me very much, since one can be very familiar with, and very greatly influenced by, a book without reading it on a daily basis. I myself don't read the Bible daily; nor do I give a daily reading to Plato or Shakespeare; and it's years since I read Matthew Arnold's Culture and Anarchy. Yet I know that all these writing have had a strong influence on the way I look at life and the world.

Far more disturbing was the poll result that showed that 44 percent of Catholics "rarely or never" read the Bible, while this is true of only 7 percent of Evangelicals and 13 percent of non-Evangelical Protestants. The level of religious vitality must be very low in a Christian church in which 44 percent of the membership almost never bothers to read the Bible.

Of course, there is an old tradition among lay Catholics of not reading the Bible. Prior to the Protestant Reformation, this non-reading was a natural byproduct of the fact that the vast majority of lay Catholics were illiterate. Besides, such Bibles as were available were written in Latin, not the vernacular languages. And then, once the Reformation took place, Bible-reading took on the color of being a distinctively Protestant thing, therefore something faithful Catholics should avoid. Protestants, after all, appealed to the authority of the Bible to challenge the authority of the pope and the bishops, and when they read the Bible they came to certain theological conclusions that conflicted with Catholic doctrine. Reading the Bible was dangerous for Catholics."
Toviyah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2017 10:20:01 PM
At 10/23/2017 9:19:40 PM, Harikrish wrote:

"According to a recent poll, 25 percent of Evangelical Protestants read the Bible daily, as do 20 percent of other Protestants, while daily Bible-reading is done by only 7 percent of Catholics. Now this result didn't bother me very much, since one can be very familiar with, and very greatly influenced by, a book without reading it on a daily basis. I myself don't read the Bible daily; nor do I give a daily reading to Plato or Shakespeare; and it's years since I read Matthew Arnold's Culture and Anarchy. Yet I know that all these writing have had a strong influence on the way I look at life and the world.

Far more disturbing was the poll result that showed that 44 percent of Catholics "rarely or never" read the Bible, while this is true of only 7 percent of Evangelicals and 13 percent of non-Evangelical Protestants. The level of religious vitality must be very low in a Christian church in which 44 percent of the membership almost never bothers to read the Bible.

Of course, there is an old tradition among lay Catholics of not reading the Bible. Prior to the Protestant Reformation, this non-reading was a natural byproduct of the fact that the vast majority of lay Catholics were illiterate. Besides, such Bibles as were available were written in Latin, not the vernacular languages. And then, once the Reformation took place, Bible-reading took on the color of being a distinctively Protestant thing, therefore something faithful Catholics should avoid. Protestants, after all, appealed to the authority of the Bible to challenge the authority of the pope and the bishops, and when they read the Bible they came to certain theological conclusions that conflicted with Catholic doctrine. Reading the Bible was dangerous for Catholics."

Most Catholics encounter the Bible not in private reading, but via hearing it in the daily (or weekly) mass, which would explain those stats (if they are indeed true). There are usually three or four reasonably long scriptural readings in a normal order of service. So you'll probably find that you can be familiar with scripture without reading it every day. Even then it is a rather long jump from "44 percent of Catholics "rarely or never" read the Bible" to "Reading the Bible was dangerous for Catholics", don't you think?
Casten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2017 10:59:58 PM
Matthew 27:46 is one of the most thought-provoking lines in the Bible.

The story of Genesis comes long before the presentation of the Ten Commandments to Moses. At the time Adam and Eve ate from the tree, there was no written rule forbidding it. Only God's word. Most theists consider God's word quite binding.

I think the Pope was saying that Jesus appeared to fail as a man, but then became something greater than a man, and succeeded mightily, so Christians should not give up at the appearance of failure. Christ's teachings outlived him by thousands of years. It's the most any prophet can hope for.
Bummed about the low activity and abandonment of DDO? You can always try us on DART: https://www.debateart.com...
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2017 1:35:06 PM
At 10/23/2017 10:20:01 PM, Toviyah wrote:
At 10/23/2017 9:19:40 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Most Catholics encounter the Bible not in private reading, but via hearing it in the daily (or weekly) mass, which would explain those stats (if they are indeed true). There are usually three or four reasonably long scriptural readings in a normal order of service. So you'll probably find that you can be familiar with scripture without reading it every day. Even then it is a rather long jump from "44 percent of Catholics "rarely or never" read the Bible" to "Reading the Bible was dangerous for Catholics", don't you think?

Having the bible read to you in a controlled setting like a church followed by an explanation, commentary of what was read and the chorus reinforces the message as part of the indoctrination that Catholics go through. This is how Catholics are discouraged to read and think for themselves.

When people read the bible independently they came to certain theological conclusions that conflicted with Catholic doctrine which led to the Protestant Reformation. Reading the Bible was deemed dangerous for Catholics.

You can follow the exchanges between Harikrish and a Catholic member Dsjpk5 in the OP on Mirackes. Out of the almost 200 exchanges between them Dsjpk5 only quoted one scriptural verse to defend his position. Most of his replies went into chorus like your typical Catholic who repeats the same line over and over again. They all sounded like a Hail Mary pass. Dsjpk5 repeatedly replied with the same chorus: Praise the lord, see above, see below, not sure if it should be taken literally, etc. etc.
http://www.debate.org...

Dsjpk5 argued repeatedly that Jesus broke into his favourite chant "Eli Eli lama sabachthani?" which is, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?" Not because he was in pain from being tortured, beaten and near death. But because it was a victory chant he memorized from Psalm 22. Jesus never got to the victory part he died soon after he blamed God for betraying him. Eli Eli lama sabachthani?" which is, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"
It ended differently for Jesus than it did for David. David was the author of Psalms 22. David was king, Jesus was a carpenter's son who was tried, convicted and crucified for his blasphemous lies and lunacy. Jesus failed to save the Jews the very people he was sent to save.

Even the Pope declared Jesus was a failure of the cross.
Pope said:"And if at times our efforts and works seem to fail and not produce fruit, we need to remember that we are followers of Jesus Christ and his life, humanly speaking, ended in failure, the failure of the cross."
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2017 7:50:33 AM
At 10/23/2017 10:59:58 PM, Casten wrote:

The story of Genesis comes long before the presentation of the Ten Commandments to Moses. At the time Adam and Eve ate from the tree, there was no written rule forbidding it. Only God's word. Most theists consider God's word quite binding.

I think the Pope was saying that Jesus appeared to fail as a man, but then became something greater than a man, and succeeded mightily, so Christians should not give up at the appearance of failure. Christ's teachings outlived him by thousands of years. It's the most any prophet can hope for.
A prophet could always hope to get a prophecy right.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2017 1:15:58 PM

The bible is clear about God telling Adam not to eat of the tree of knowledge. But the reason God gave was the fruit would kill them in/on the day they ate it.
Genesis 2:17 KJV: But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

If God's warning was binding, they would have died as soon as they ate the forbidden fruit. But we know they did not die which makes God a liar.

Even the talking serpent said God knew they would not die implying God was lying.
Genesis 3:4 You will not certainly die," the serpent said to the woman.
5 "For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."

Jesus failed as a messiah. He failed to save the Jews the very people he was sent to save.

It was the Romans who displaced Judaism the religion that Jesus followed and replaced it with the Roman Catholic Church. The Romans made Christianity a universal religion. Jesus never preached outside his homeland Galilee and its surrounding areas.

How an atheist Jesus became God?

New York Times bestselling author and Bible expert Bart Ehrman reveals how Jesus"s divinity became dogma in the first few centuries of the early church.
The claim at the heart of the Christian faith is that Jesus of Nazareth was, and is, God. But this is not what the original disciples believed during Jesus"s lifetime"and it is not what Jesus claimed about himself. How Jesus Became God tells the story of an idea that shaped Christianity, and of the evolution of a belief that looked very different in the fourth century than it did in the first.
A master explainer of Christian history, texts, and traditions, Ehrman reveals how an apocalyptic prophet from the backwaters of rural Galilee crucified for crimes against the state came to be thought of as equal with the one God Almighty, Creator of all things. But how did he move from being a Jewish prophet to being God? In a book that took eight years to research and write, Ehrman sketches Jesus"s transformation from a human prophet to the Son of God exalted to divine status at his resurrection. Only when some of Jesus"s followers had visions of him after his death"alive again"did anyone come to think that he, the prophet from Galilee, had become God. And what they meant by that was not at all what people mean today.
Written for secular historians of religion and believers alike, How Jesus Became God will engage anyone interested in the historical developments that led to the affirmation at the heart of Christianity: the atheist Jesus was, and is, God. Ironic!!

The lesson we learn from history: George Carlin " 'Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.'

It is a verse that is used to prove Jesus was not God. It proves Jesus was appealing to a higher authority and lamenting on being betrayed by the almighty himself.

The Pope reassures Catholics who feel at times they are losing by reminding them they are following a loser Jesus who was also a failure of the cross. It is an attempt to lowered their expectations and supply a dose of reality by waving the staff with the crufuxied Jesus.

Pope said:"And if at times our efforts and works seem to fail and produce no fruit, we need to remember that we are followers of Jesus" and his life, humanly speaking, ended in failure, the failure of the cross."

https://heiscomingblog.files.wordpress.com...
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2017 5:33:25 PM
At 10/25/2017 1:15:58 PM, Harikrish wrote:

The bible is clear about God telling Adam not to eat of the tree of knowledge. But the reason God gave was the fruit would kill them in/on the day they ate it.
Genesis 2:17 KJV: But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

If God's warning was binding, they would have died as soon as they ate the forbidden fruit. But we know they did not die which makes God a liar.

Even the talking serpent said God knew they would not die implying God was lying.
5 "For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."

Jesus failed as a messiah. He failed to save the Jews the very people he was sent to save.

It was the Romans who displaced Judaism the religion that Jesus followed and replaced it with the Roman Catholic Church. The Romans made Christianity a universal religion. Jesus never preached outside his homeland Galilee and its surrounding areas.

New York Times bestselling author and Bible expert Bart Ehrman reveals how Jesus"s divinity became dogma in the first few centuries of the early church.
The claim at the heart of the Christian faith is that Jesus of Nazareth was, and is, God. But this is not what the original disciples believed during Jesus"s lifetime"and it is not what Jesus claimed about himself. How Jesus Became God tells the story of an idea that shaped Christianity, and of the evolution of a belief that looked very different in the fourth century than it did in the first.
A master explainer of Christian history, texts, and traditions, Ehrman reveals how an apocalyptic prophet from the backwaters of rural Galilee crucified for crimes against the state came to be thought of as equal with the one God Almighty, Creator of all things. But how did he move from being a Jewish prophet to being God? In a book that took eight years to research and write, Ehrman sketches Jesus"s transformation from a human prophet to the Son of God exalted to divine status at his resurrection. Only when some of Jesus"s followers had visions of him after his death"alive again"did anyone come to think that he, the prophet from Galilee, had become God. And what they meant by that was not at all what people mean today.
Written for secular historians of religion and believers alike, How Jesus Became God will engage anyone interested in the historical developments that led to the affirmation at the heart of Christianity: the atheist Jesus was, and is, God. Ironic!!

The lesson we learn from history: George Carlin " 'Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.'

It is a verse that is used to prove Jesus was not God. It proves Jesus was appealing to a higher authority and lamenting on being betrayed by the almighty himself.

The Pope reassures Catholics who feel at times they are losing by reminding them they are following a loser Jesus who was also a failure of the cross. It is an attempt to lowered their expectations and supply a dose of reality by waving the staff with the crufuxied Jesus.

Pope said:"And if at times our efforts and works seem to fail and produce no fruit, we need to remember that we are followers of Jesus" and his life, humanly speaking, ended in failure, the failure of the cross."

God did NOT say "Don't touch the tree"!!! Adam did!

Harikrish God's words...
Genesis 2 16 And the Lord God commanded the man, "You are free to eat from any tree in the garden;
17 but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die."

Harikrish In the above verse point out where God said.. "DON'T TOUCH"!!!!! You can't because it is not there!!!!
Adam DID NOT love God!!!!
1 John 5:3
For our love for God means that we obey his commands. And his commands are not too hard for us,

Adam did NOT keep God' COMMANDS (above)

It was Eve who was told "DO NOT TOUCH"! Adam Commanded her "Don't touch!"
Eve did NOT love Adam!
Next chapter Genesis 3
2 The woman said to the serpent, "We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden,
3 but God did say, "You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.""

Harikrish Eve was made AFTER Adam was commanded not to touch, she could only have heard for Adam "Don't eat OR touch!"

Scriptures prove you WRONG!!!!
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2017 5:43:15 PM
At 10/25/2017 5:33:25 PM, Dogknox wrote:

Harikrish God's words...
Genesis 2 16 And the Lord God commanded the man, "You are free to eat from any tree in the garden;
17 but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die."

Harikrish In the above verse point out where God said.. "DON'T TOUCH"!!!!! You can't because it is not there!!!!
For our love for God means that we obey his commands. And his commands are not too hard for us,

Eve did NOT love Adam!
Next chapter Genesis 3
2 The woman said to the serpent, "We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden,
3 but God did say, "You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.""

Harikrish Eve was made AFTER Adam was commanded not to touch, she could only have heard for Adam "Don't eat OR touch!"

Just so you know, the whole A&E story is make believe and not very good make believe at that.
Hope that helps.
Casten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2017 6:34:23 PM

I believe theists take God to mean that eating of the tree would make Adam and Eve mortal, which it did.

Jesus says "I was only sent for the lost sheep of Israel" to a Gentile woman who wants him to heal her daughter. And then he does heal her daughter. He says it and then immediately proves it isn't binding.

I think there's plenty to criticize in the Bible without taking things out of context or willfully misunderstanding them.
Bummed about the low activity and abandonment of DDO? You can always try us on DART: https://www.debateart.com...
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2017 7:18:15 PM

Where in my post did I say:"Don't touch the tree"? I quoted Genesis 2:17 and Genesis 3:4-5. Learn to read you mutt.

Harikrish God's words...

Where in my post did I say:"Don't touch the tree"? I quoted Genesis 2:17 and Genesis 3:4-5. Learn to read you mutt especially your scriptures.

God lied to Adam. God said Adam would die if he ate the forbidden fruit. Adam did not die from eating the fobidden fruit. How is it a commandment when it is based on a lie?

The commands were give to Moses. God was giving Adam a warning "Dont Eat the forbidden fruit for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die. That was not a commandment, that was a lie. Adam did not die from eating the fruit.

Eve did NOT love Adam!
Eve remained faithful to Adam all the days of his life. They remained together for over 900 years. Read your bible, you mutt and also read the post before responding.

Next chapter Genesis 3

Yes, that is Eve's reply to the serpent. But I did not quote Genesis 3:2-3. You just did!!

They live together in the same Garden. Obviously Adam shared his knowledge with her.

Scriptures prove neither touching or eating the fruit killed Adam and Eve. They did not die from eating the forbidden fruit just as the serpent has correctly pointed it out to Eve. God lied and its in the scriptures.

All Catholics deserve to be shamed for not reading the bible. They produce scripturally ignorant people like you.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2017 8:01:25 PM
At 10/25/2017 6:34:23 PM, Casten wrote:

I believe theists take God to mean that eating of the tree would make Adam and Eve mortal, which it did.

All life was created to be mortal and stupid. But God created two special trees, the tree of knowledge and the tree of life.

Genesis 2:9 The LORD God made all kinds of trees grow out of the ground--trees that were pleasing to the eye and good for food. In the middle of the garden were the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

Adam was told not to eat from the tree of knowledge and banned from eating from the tree of life which would have made them immortal. So scriptures tell us they were made mortal and only by eating from the tree of life would they live forever.

Adam was told not to eat from the tree of knowledge. God wanted Adam to remain as stupid as the rest of his creation (animals, birds and sea creatures).
Genesis 2:17 but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die."

Adam and Eve were banned from eating from the tree of life.
Genesus 3:22 And the LORD God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever."

Genesis 3:24 After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life.

Scriptures prove Adam and Eve were never made immortal.

Jesus says "I was only sent for the lost sheep of Israel" to a Gentile woman who wants him to heal her daughter. And then he does heal her daughter. He says it and then immediately proves it isn't binding.

But Jesus repeated his orders to his disciples not to go to the Gentile's and Samaritans.
Matthew 10:5 These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: "Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans.

Jesus even promised his disciples he would return before they went through all the towns in Israel.
Matthew 10:23 When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another. Truly I tell you, you will not finish going through the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes.

I think there's plenty to criticize in the Bible without taking things out of context or willfully misunderstanding them.

It was the Romans who brought salvation to the Gentiles at the expense of the Jews by crucifying Jesus. The Romans displaced Judaism the religion that Jesus followed and replaced it with the Roman Catholic Church and offered salvation to the Gentiles.

Now both sides have a problem delivering on their promises.
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2017 10:56:44 PM
At 10/25/2017 7:18:15 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Where in my post did I say:"Don't touch the tree"? I quoted Genesis 2:17 and Genesis 3:4-5. Learn to read you mutt.

I reply ANSWER.. Your post #1.. 6th Paragraph you asked...Where does it say in the 10 commandment: "You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die." for it to be a mortal sin?
THIS IS YOUR WORDS (above) you quoted Genesis 2:17 WRONG!

Harikrish God's words...

Where in my post did I say:"Don't touch the tree"? I quoted Genesis 2:17 and Genesis 3:4-5. Learn to read you mutt especially your scriptures.

Harikrish NO you are the MUTT.... It is YOU who should learn to read!!
Genesis 2:17 but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die."

Harikrish QUESTION: Did you read... "Don't touch"?! NO .. BECAUSE IT IS NOT THERE!!!

God lied to Adam. God said Adam would die if he ate the forbidden fruit. Adam did not die from eating the fobidden fruit. How is it a commandment when it is based on a lie?

Adam did DIE, God did not lie...he lost access to the tree of Life!! He could not eat anymore "Tree Of Life" so he died!

Genesis 3:22
And the Lord God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever."

Harikrish you had better read the verse above a second time.... Adam was removed from the "Access to the Tree" so he did in fact die!!

The commands were give to Moses. God was giving Adam a warning "Dont Eat the forbidden fruit for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die. That was not a commandment, that was a lie. Adam did not die from eating the fruit.

WRONG AGAIN.. God COMMANDED.. Back to Genesis 2
16 And the Lord God commanded the man, "You are free to eat from any tree in the garden;

Harikrish DID YOU READ IT???!! Lord God commanded the man

God did COMMAND Adam!!!
Eve did NOT love Adam!
Eve remained faithful to Adam all the days of his life. They remained together for over 900 years. Read your bible, you mutt and also read the post before responding.

WHACK-OH....Eve did NOT Love Adam..... Adam COMMANDED Eve.. Do not TOUCH the tree.. She refused to obey him, she touched it she gave the fruit to Adam...

Harikrish Adam did not love Eve.. Adam was right there with her but he did not defend Eve from the snake. All men know it is their job to defend the family the weak!

If you don't have "LOVE" you cannot enter heaven.. They were removed... Adam did not love God or Eve! Eve did not love Adam! The verse below. Genesis 3:3 has Eve saying; we are not to touch the tree.. The only way for Eve to have learned "Don't eat or touch" was from Adam, Eve was not there in Genesis 2:17
Next chapter Genesis 3

Yes, that is Eve's reply to the serpent. But I did not quote Genesis 3:2-3. You just did!!

They live together in the same Garden. Obviously Adam shared his knowledge with her.

Scriptures prove neither touching or eating the fruit killed Adam and Eve. They did not die from eating the forbidden fruit just as the serpent has correctly pointed it out to Eve. God lied and its in the scriptures.

All Catholics deserve to be shamed for not reading the bible. They produce scripturally ignorant people like you.

Harikrish NO you should be shamed for not reading the scriptures correctly and twisting God' words to say what God never said!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2017 12:27:13 PM
At 10/25/2017 10:56:44 PM, Dogknox wrote:

I reply ANSWER.. Your post #1.. 6th Paragraph you asked...Where does it say in the 10 commandment: "You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die." for it to be a mortal sin?
THIS IS YOUR WORDS (above) you quoted Genesis 2:17 WRONG!

So you admit you were responding to the wrong post.

Harikrish God's words...

Harikrish NO you are the MUTT.... It is YOU who should learn to read!!
You are the mutt, you just admitted you responded to the wrong post.

Harikrish QUESTION: Did you read... "Don't touch"?! NO .. BECAUSE IT IS NOT THERE!!!

Adam did DIE, God did not lie...he lost access to the tree of Life!! He could not eat anymore "Tree Of Life" so he died!

But Adam did not die from eating the fruit. He died of old age. Adam lived to 930 years. So God lied. God said on the day he ate the fruit, he would die. I.e the fruit would kill him.

And the Lord God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever."

Harikrish you had better read the verse above a second time.... Adam was removed from the "Access to the Tree" so he did in fact die!!

So God lied twice. First He told Adam he would die if he ate the fruit. Then he caused Adam to die by not allowing him to eat the fruit.
God did the same with Jesus. He sent Jesus so anyone who ate his flesh and drank his blood would be saved.
John 6:54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day. 55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.

But then he let the Romans crucify Jesus so no one could eat his flesh or drink his blood anymore. God was a confused bumbling genocidal lunatic.

16 And the Lord God commanded the man, "You are free to eat from any tree in the garden;

God lied to Adam. it is not a commandment if it is based on a lie.

God did COMMAND Adam!!!
Eve did NOT love Adam!

WHACK-OH....Eve did NOT Love Adam..... Adam COMMANDED Eve.. Do not TOUCH the tree.. She refused to obey him, she touched it she gave the fruit to Adam...

HarikrishAdam did not love Eve.. Adam was right there with her but he did not defend Eve from the snake. All men know it is their job to defend the family the weak!

If you don't have "LOVE" you cannot enter heaven.. They were removed... Adam did not love God or Eve! Eve did not love Adam! The verse below. Genesis 3:3 has Eve saying; we are not to touch the tree.. The only way for Eve to have learned "Don't eat or touch" was from Adam, Eve was not there in Genesis 2:17
Eve was made from Adam's rib. They went on to have children and lived happily for over 900 years together after God stopped staring at their naked bodies and left them alone.

Next chapter Genesis 3

HarikrishNO you should be shamed for not reading the scriptures correctly and twisting God' words to say what God never said!

I quoted scriptures that prove God lied to Adam. The scriotures prove the serpent was right, they did not die from eating the fruit.
Scriptures also prove God was mentally unstable and a genocidal maniac.

Genesis 6: So the LORD said, "I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created--and with them the animals, the birds and the creatures that move along the ground--for I regret that I have made them."
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2017 4:11:06 PM
At 10/26/2017 12:27:13 PM, Harikrish wrote:

But Adam did not die from eating the fruit. He died of old age. Adam lived to 930 years. So God lied. God said on the day he ate the fruit, he would die. I.e the fruit would kill him.

I REPLY: Living FOREVER or DYING at 900 years old! He DID NOT live forever because he ate the fruit! Adam DIED because he ate!

So God lied twice. First He told Adam he would die if he ate the fruit. Then he caused Adam to die by not allowing him to eat the fruit.
God did the same with Jesus. He sent Jesus so anyone who ate his flesh and drank his blood would be saved.
John 6:54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day. 55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.

But then he let the Romans crucify Jesus so no one could eat his flesh or drink his blood anymore. God was a confused bumbling genocidal lunatic.

I REPLY.. You are WRONG again ... Christians EAT and DRINK the Body and Blood of Jesus.
1 Corinthians 11:27
So then, whoever eats the bread or drinks the cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner will be guilty of sinning against the body and blood of the Lord.
28 Everyone ought to examine themselves before they eat of the bread and drink from the cup.
29 For those who eat and drink without discerning the body of Christ eat and drink judgment on themselves.

I REPLY: God cannot lie.. But Satan can lie! You have been deceived by Satan!
God did COMMAND Adam!!!
Eve did NOT love Adam!

HarikrishAdam did not love Eve.. Adam was right there with her but he did not defend Eve from the snake. All men know it is their job to defend the family the weak!

Eve was made from Adam's rib. They went on to have children and lived happily for over 900 years together after God stopped staring at their naked bodies and left them alone.

I REPLY: They did not live HAPPY & THEY DIED!!!!! They were booted out of heaven so they "DIED"!
16 To the woman he said,
"I will make your pains in childbearing very severe;
with painful labor you will give birth to children.
Your desire will be for your husband,
and he will rule over you."

17 To Adam he said, "Because you listened to your wife and ate fruit from the tree about which I commanded you, "You must not eat from it,"
"Cursed is the ground because of you;
through painful toil you will eat food from it
all the days of your life.
18 It will produce thorns and thistles for you,
and you will eat the plants of the field.
19 By the sweat of your brow
you will eat your food
until you return to the ground,
since from it you were taken;
for dust you are
and to dust you will return."

Next chapter Genesis 3

I REPLY: They DIED because they could NOT eat of the Tree Of Life!
Jesus "IS" the LIFE!
I eat Jesus so "I LIVE"! I am Christian; I believe in THE WAY, LIFE, TRUTH and THE LIGHT!

HarikrishNO you should be shamed for not reading the scriptures correctly and twisting God' words to say what God never said!

I quoted scriptures that prove God lied to Adam. The scriotures prove the serpent was right, they did not die from eating the fruit.

Genesis 6: So the LORD said, "I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created--and with

Harikrish You are a Child of Satan, the viper!
Matthew 12:34 You brood of vipers, how can you who are evil say anything good? For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2017 7:43:52 PM
At 10/26/2017 4:11:06 PM, Dogknox wrote:

I REPLY: Living FOREVER or DYING at 900 years old! He DID NOT live forever because he ate the fruit! Adam DIED because he ate!
Adam died because he could not eat from the tree of life end live forever. Read the bible you mutt.

So Adam did not die from eating the fruit.

I REPLY.. You are WRONG again ... Christians EAT and DRINK the Body and Blood of Jesus.
1 Corinthians 11:27
So then, whoever eats the bread or drinks the cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner will be guilty of sinning against the body and blood of the Lord.
28 Everyone ought to examine themselves before they eat of the bread and drink from the cup.
29 For those who eat and drink without discerning the body of Christ eat and drink judgment on themselves.

That is fake flesh and blood. So Christianity is based on fake beliefs.

I REPLY: God cannot lie.. But Satan can lie! You have been deceived by Satan!
God lied, it's in the scriptures.
God did COMMAND Adam!!!

But they did not die, so the serpent was right. God lied.

I REPLY: They did not live HAPPY & THEY DIED!!!!! They were booted out of heaven so they "DIED"!
16 To the woman he said,
"I will make your pains in childbearing very severe;
with painful labor you will give birth to children.
Your desire will be for your husband,
and he will rule over you."

17 To Adam he said, "Because you listened to your wife and ate fruit from the tree about which I commanded you, "You must not eat from it,"
"Cursed is the ground because of you;
through painful toil you will eat food from it
all the d
"

They lived better than Jesus who was mocked, beaten, rejected and crucified. Jesus couldn't even make it to 40. Adam lived to 930 years.
Next chapter Genesis 3

Jesus "IS" the LIFE!
I eat Jesus so "I LIVE"! I am Christian; I believe in THE WAY, LIFE, TRUTH and THE LIGHT!
You are at pretend cannibal. Jesus was crucified not sacrificed.

Genesis 6: the Lord said, "I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created"and with them the animals, the birds and the creatures that move along the ground"for I regret that I have made them."

Matthew 12:34 You brood of vipers, how can you who are evil say anything good? For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of.
Jesus's blamed God on the cross.
Matthew 27:46 "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2017 9:47:07 PM
At 10/26/2017 7:43:52 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Adam died because he could not eat from the tree of life end live forever. Read the bible you mutt.

Harikrish You are mixed up! Adam died because he did not love God. He died because he was removed from heaven. All IN Heaven live forever!
To LOVE GOD is to keep his commands!

God did NOT LIE! Satan lies!
You are Child of Satan the liar! You reject the TRUTH for a lie!

Harikrish F.A.C.T. God cannot lie! If God did lie he would not be perfect, he would not be God!

Jesus died!!!! It's a fact... JESUS DIED!!!!!!!
No one can die twice... FACT: You can't even kill a stinking, no good for nothing, mangy dog two times! To each is allotted ONE and only one death!!!!
Harikrish Jesus cannot die a second time!!!! Jesus has been there and done that!!!!
Jesus popped UP out of the grave because he was without sin!!! Death could not hold him down "The wages of sin is death" Jesus was sinless when he died!

THINK: Use your stinking brain.... Jesus cannot die again.. What we have to do is get ourselves united to the RISEN Jesus! IF...
Harikrish If you were united to Jesus IF..You were IMMERSED into the risen body of Jesus THEN...
Then you also could not die!

Jesus "IS" the LIFE!

Genesis 6: the Lord said, "I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created"and with them the animals, the birds and the creatures that move along the ground"for I regret that I have made them."

Matthew 12:34 You brood of vipers, how can you who are evil say anything good? For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of.</em
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2017 9:51:47 PM
Here is a good demonstration of the scriptural ignorance of Catholics and their poor understanding of scriptures. You can also see the poor reasoning they apply to scriptures from the way they argue from ignorance.

A simple verse where God tells Adam not to eat from the tree of knowledge of good and evil or he will die.

Adam and Eve eats the fobidden fruit but doesn't die. Instead their eyes are opened and they discover they are naked.

What can we conclude from Genesis 2:17?
1. God lied.
2. The fruit was not poisonous, it did not kill Adam and Eve who ate it.
3. In fact they became more aware of themselves and their surroundings, they found they were naked.
4. As a couple they tried to hide their naked bodies from God when they heard him approaching them in the garden.
5. Was God upset because they ate the fruit, it didn't kill them?
6. Was God upset because they hid their naked bodies from him? It appears so because that was the first thing he noticed, they were covering their naked bodies from him.
7. We don't know if God walked around naked. But if he created Adam and Eve to not be ashamed of their nakedness before they ate the forbidden fruit. We have to assume he walked around in the garden naked too.
8. We also know God only made skin garments for Adam and Eve. God remained naked.
9. If God lied about the fruit being poisonous because they did not die from eating it. It was a lie and nothing more. Lies should not be obeyed. The serpent was right, God knew he was lying when he said eating the fruit would kill them. It did not!
10. We know Adam and Eve did eventually die 900 years later. But that was not because of the fruit. They died of old age. They were created mortal. The only way they could have lived forever was if they ate from the tree of Life which was a separate tree. But we know God prevented them from eating if the tree of life because he didn't want them to live forever. So they were in fact created mortal like all the other animals.

Genesis 3:22 And the Lord God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever."

So what was so frightening about seeing a naked God?

What did God look like naked that was so frightening?

Jesus tells the people if they saw him they saw God. So to know what God looked like we need to get a discription of Jesus. Scriptures offer a description of Jesus.

Why was Adam and Eve not frightened of a naked God before they ate the forbidden fruit?
God had created them like the other animals to be mortal and stupid. But the tree of knowledge opened their eyes and they saw the truth.

We learn from scriptures God went against his own moral judgement. He sought to destroy his creation because he regretted he made them.

Genesis 6: So the LORD said, "I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created--and with them the animals, the birds and the creatures that move along the ground--for I regret that I have made them."

Then God fornicated/raped Mary after he expressed his regret for creating humans. God was mentally unstable and a bumbling genocidal maniac.

Luke 1:35 The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow (overpower) you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God.

What could we expect from such a unholy Union of God and Mary which produced a blasphemous liar and a lunatic? The fruit does not fall too far from the tree.

Even the Pope declared Jesus was a failure of the cross.

The pope said:"And if at times our efforts and works seem to fail and not produce fruit, we need to remember that we are followers of Jesus Christ and his life, humanly speaking, ended in failure, the failure of the cross."
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2017 10:27:51 PM
At 10/26/2017 9:47:07 PM, Dogknox wrote:

Harikrish You are mixed up! Adam died because he did not love God. He died because he was removed from heaven. All IN Heaven live forever!

You are scripturally ignorant. Read your bible, you mutt. God created the earth and put Adam in the garden of Eden which was on Earth.

Genesis 2:4 This is the account of the heavens and the earth when they were created, when the Lord God made the earth and the heavens.

5 Now no shrub had yet appeared on the earth[a] and no plant had yet sprung up, for the Lord God had not sent rain on the earth and there was no one to work the ground, 6 but streams[b] came up from the earth and watered the whole surface of the ground. 7 Then the Lord God formed a man[c] from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.

8 Now the Lord God had planted a garden in the east, in Eden; and there he put the man he had formed. 9 The Lord God made all kinds of trees grow out of the ground"trees that were pleasing to the eye and good for food. In the middle of the garden were the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

God lied according to scriptures. Even the serpent said God knew He was lying.

Harikrish F.A.C.T. God cannot lie! If God did lie he would not be perfect, he would not be God!
God not only lied he was mentally unstable. How many times has he tried to destroy mankind.
genocidal evidence in scriptures.
Genesis 6:7 So the Lord said, "I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created"and with them the animals, the birds and the creatures that move along the ground"for I regret that I have made them."

2. God changes his mind with regrets.
Genesis 9:11 I establish my covenant with you: Never again will all life be destroyed by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth."

3. The lunatic God is not done yet. He is going to destroy heaven and earth and start all over.
Revelation 21:1 Then I saw "a new heaven and a new earth,"[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

Yes, he was crucified by the Romans.
No one can die twice... FACT: You can't even kill a stinking, no good for nothing, mangy dog two times! To each is allotted ONE and only one death!!!!
He was mocked, beaten, ridiculed and crucified. Worst death than most dogs suffer.

Harikrish Jesus cannot die a second time!!!! Jesus has been there and done that!!!!
Romans only had to kill Jesus once to get rid of him. They went on to displace Judaism the religion the Jesus followed.

Jesus popped UP out of the grave because he was without sin!!! Death could not hold him down "The wages of sin is death" Jesus was sinless when he died!

But Jesus was running around disguised for fear he would be recognized by the Romans and crucified again.

THINK: Use your stinking brain.... Jesus cannot die again.. What we have to do is get ourselves united to the RISEN Jesus! IF...
Romans only had to kill Jesus once to get rid of him.
Jesus is a housekeeper in heaven living in his fathers basement.
John 14:2 - My Father's house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you?.

Harikrish If you were united to Jesus IF..You were IMMERSED into the risen body of Jesus THEN...

All the disciples were eventually killed even though Jesus prayed for their safety.
John 17:11 I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name, the name you gave me, so that they may be one as we are one.

Jesus "IS" the LIFE!

I am a biblical scholar. I back my scriptural understanding with scriptures, textual criticism, historicity and archeological discoveries.

Even the Pope agrees Jesus was a failure of the cross.

"And if at times our efforts and works seem to fail and not produce fruit, we need to remember that we are followers of Jesus Christ and his life, humanly speaking, ended in failure, the failure of the cross."
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2017 2:39:03 PM
At 10/26/2017 10:27:51 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Genesis 2:4 This is the account of the heavens and the earth when they were created, when the Lord God made the earth and the heavens.

5 Now no shrub had yet appeared on the earth[a] and no plant had yet sprung up, for the Lord God had not sent rain on the earth and there was no one to work the ground, 6 but streams[b] came up from the earth and watered the whole surface of the ground. 7 Then the Lord God formed a man[c] from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.

8 Now the Lord God had planted a garden in the east, in Eden; and there he put the man he had formed. 9 The Lord God made all kinds of trees grow out of the ground"trees that were pleasing to the eye and good for food. In the middle of the garden were the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

Exactly... The Serpent LIES!!! You have placed your salvation in Satan!! You believe Satan over God!
God is PERFECT If God lied he would not be perfect, he would not be God!

God not only lied he was mentally unstable. How many times has he tried to destroy mankind.
Genesis 6:7 So the Lord said, "I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created"and with them the animals, the birds and the creatures that move along the ground"for I regret that I have made them."

Genesis 9:11 I establish my covenant with you: Never again will all life be destroyed by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth."

3. The lunatic God is not done yet. He is going to destroy heaven and earth and start all over.
Revelation 21:1 Then I saw "a new heaven and a new earth,"[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

He was mocked, beaten, ridiculed and crucified. Worst death than most dogs suffer.

Romans only had to kill Jesus once to get rid of him. They went on to displace Judaism the religion the Jesus followed.

But Jesus was running around disguised for fear he would be recognized by the Romans and crucified again.

John 14:2 - My Father's house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you?.

All the disciples were eventually killed even though Jesus prayed for their safety.
John 17:11 I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name, the name you gave me, so that they may be one as we are one.

Jesus "IS" the LIFE!

I am a biblical scholar. I back my scriptural understanding with scriptures, textual criticism, historicity and archeological discoveries.

"And if at times our efforts and works seem to fail and not produce fruit, we need to remember that we are followers of Jesus Christ and his life, humanly speaking, ended in failure, the failure of the cross."

Adam and Eve died because they were removed from heaven!
Harikrish Jesus IS The LIFE come down from heaven.. I EAT so I live!
Jesus is the TRUE MANNA come down from heaven!
John 6
57 Just as the living Father sent me and I live because of the Father, so the one who feeds on me will live because of me.
58 This is the bread that came down from heaven. Your ancestors ate manna and died, but whoever feeds on this bread will live forever."
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2017 2:51:27 PM
Why did God create a tree of life if Adam and Eve were immortal? According to scriptures they had to eat from the tree of life to live forever. But God denied them access to the tree of life after they ate the forbidden fruit so they could not live forever.

Which brings us to Jesus who wanted his disciples to eat his flesh and drink his blood to receive eternal life.

John 6: 54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day. 55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.

As far as we know no one ate Jesus's flesh or drank his blood when Jesus made the offer. The Roman Catholic Church teaches that once an ordained priest blesses the bread of the Lord's Supper, it is transformed into the actual flesh of Christ (though it retains the appearance, odor, and taste of bread); and when he blesses the wine, it is transformed into the actual blood of Christ (though it retains the appearance, odor, and taste of wine).

Is it possible that the same Catholic pedophile has the power to turn ordinary bread and wine into the body of Jesus?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2017 3:52:13 PM
At 10/27/2017 2:39:03 PM, Dogknox wrote:

Exactly... The Serpent LIES!!! You have placed your salvation in Satan!! You believe Satan over God!
The serpent proved God was lying. Adam and Eve did not die from eating the forbidden fruit. They went on to live longer than any known human. Adam lived to 930 years.

God came to earth in the flesh of Jesus. Jesus was tried, convicted and crucified for his blasphemous lies and lunacy. Jesus was too flawed and incoherent to be God.

Jesus "IS" the LIFE!

Adam was created from dust from the garden of Eden which was put on earth not heaven. Read your scriptures, you mutt.

John 6
57 Just as the living Father sent me and I live because of the Father, so the one who feeds on me will live because of me.
58 This is the bread that came down from heaven. Your ancestors ate manna and died, but whoever feeds on this bread will live forever."

Jesus is the deluded corpse nailed to a wooden cross for hus blasphemous lies and lunacy. The Pope carries the staff with the crucified Jesus to remind Catholics he was crucified by Romans who displaced Judaism the religion Jesus followed and replaced it with the Roman Catholic Church.

Appears Jesus was uglier in real life.

Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2017 4:26:41 AM
At 10/27/2017 3:52:13 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 10/27/2017 2:39:03 PM, Dogknox wrote:

The serpent proved God was lying. Adam and Eve did not die from eating the forbidden fruit. They went on to live longer than any known human. Adam lived to 930 years.
NO.... The scriptures PROVE Satan lies! They did NOT live forever... "THEY DIED"!!!
God came to earth in the flesh of Jesus. Jesus was tried, convicted and crucified for his blasphemous lies and lunacy. Jesus was too flawed and incoherent to be God.
Harikrish What you say is NOT what the scriptures have written!
You are a Child of Satan "The Father of Lies!"

Adam was created from dust from the garden of Eden which was put on earth not heaven. Read your scriptures, you mutt.
I reply: YES he was formed from dust! God created the earth and all on it PERFECTLY!! Adam was created PERFECT!
The PERFECT Man Adam sinned, he brought corruption to God' PERFECT creation! Adam the "PERFECT Man" was removed from heaven because he was corrupted! All descendants of Adam are thus corrupted imperfect men because Adam was imperfect!
Jesus the second Adam is PERFECT I am Immersed INTO the body of the perfect second Adam.. I will never die because Jesus cannot die!
John 6

Jesus is the deluded corpse nailed to a wooden cross for hus blasphemous lies and lunacy. The Pope carries the staff with the crucified Jesus to remind Catholics he was crucified by Romans who displaced Judaism the religion Jesus followed and replaced it with the Roman Catholic Church.

Appears Jesus was uglier in real life.

Harikrish You are twisted rejecting the truth for a LIE! Jesus is "The TRUTH"!
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2017 4:34:17 AM
At 10/27/2017 2:51:27 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Why did God create a tree of life if Adam and Eve were immortal? According to scriptures they had to eat from the tree of life to live forever. But God denied them access to the tree of life after they ate the forbidden fruit so they could not live forever.

Which brings us to Jesus who wanted his disciples to eat his flesh and drink his blood to receive eternal life.

John 6: 54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day. 55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.

As far as we know no one ate Jesus's flesh or drank his blood when Jesus made the offer. The Roman Catholic Church teaches that once an ordained priest blesses the bread of the Lord's Supper, it is transformed into the actual flesh of Christ (though it retains the appearance, odor, and taste of bread); and when he blesses the wine, it is transformed into the actual blood of Christ (though it retains the appearance, odor, and taste of wine).

The God of the Catholic is all powerful. Our God can take any form he desires to take "The form of Fire or Smoke of a Dove or even a MAN!" The Catholic God took the form of Bread and Wine.. Why?
Answer: So he can give himself COMPLETELY out of perfect love to his children!
I am God' Child because I am IMMERSED into the one and only son of God: Jesus! Jesus live forever so I will live forever as long as I "REMAIN" in Jesus!
I was IMMERSED Into Jesus by the action of the Church; She immersed me into Jesus by Baptism!
56 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.