Jump to topic:

A challenge to all Christians

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2017 7:40:39 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Harikrish has presented scriptural verses that challenge the Christian teachings of original sin and how death came into the world. The scriptures give us a different reading of the account in Genesis that led to the banishment of Adam and Eve from the Garden of Eden and their fall from grace. God's own words incriminate Him.
First the scriptural evidence.

We know God created 2 special trees in the garden of Eden.
Genesis 2:9 The LORD God made all kinds of trees grow out of the ground--trees that were pleasing to the eye and good for food. In the middle of the garden were the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

God explains what each tree offered with a warning.
1. Tree of knowledge offered knowledge of good and evil.
Genesis 2:16 And the Lord God commanded the man, "You are free to eat from any tree in the garden; 17 but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die."
2. The tree of life offered immortality, anyone eating from it would live forever.
Genesis 3:22The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.

According to genesis 2:16 God told Adam not to eat from the tree of knowledge of good and evil for when he ate it he would die.

The talking serpent corrects Eve understanding about the poisonous tree of knowledge.
Genesis 3:Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the Lord God had made. He said to the woman, "Did God really say, "You must not eat from any tree in the garden"?"

2 The woman said to the serpent, "We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, 3 but God did say, "You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.""

4 "You will not certainly die," the serpent said to the woman. 5 "For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."

Eve's dilemma!! Who spoke the truth God or the serpent?

1. Eat the fobidden fruit and you will die according to God to Adam.
2. Eat from it and their eyes will be opened and they will be like God knowing good and evil according to the serpent to,Eve.

Eve ate the forbidden fruit and gave some to Adam.
1. The first thing they noticed was their eyes were opened exactly as the serpent told Eve.
Genesis 3:7 Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they realized they were naked; so they sewed fig leaves together and made coverings for themselves.

2. They did not die after eating the forbidden fruit. So God was lying.
Genesis 3:Then the man and his wife heard the sound of the Lord God as he was walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and they hid from the Lord God among the trees of the garden. 9 But the Lord God called to the man, "Where are you?"
10 He answered, "I heard you in the garden, and I was afraid because I was naked; so I hid."
11 And he said, "Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten from the tree that I commanded you not to eat from?"

3. God confirms in scriptures he was lying because he offers the same explanation as the serpent offered to Eve :" Eat from it and your eyes will be opened and you will be like God knowing good and evil."

Genesis 3:22 And the Lord God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever."

God goes a step further and stops Adam and Eve from reaching out to take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever."

So not only were Adam send Eve created as mortals. They were now denied access to the tree of life which would have allowed them to live forever. They certainly did not die as God had warned, in fact he said they would continue to live and work which totally contradicted his warning that they would die if they ate the firbidden fruit.

Genesis 3: 23 So the Lord God banished him from the Garden of Eden to work the ground from which he had been taken. 24 After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side[e] of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life.

So we know death did not come into the world because Adam and Eve ate from the tree of knowledge of good and evil. Death come into the world when God killed the first animals to make garments of skin for Adam and Eve and because he denied access to Adam and Eve the tree of life which would have allowed them to live forever.

Die definition, to cease to live; undergo the complete and permanent cessation of all vital physiological functions; become dead.

Adam and Eve did not die (to cease to live; undergo the complete and permanent cessation of all vital physiological functions; become dead).after eating the forbidden fruit.

Adam and Eve continued to worship and thank the lord for their children. They even taught theur children to make offerings to a God. And God continued to communicate with Adam and Eve and their family.

Genesis 4:1 Adam[a] made love to his wife Eve, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Cain.[b] She said, "With the help of the Lord I have brought forth[c] a man." 2 Later she gave birth to his brother Abel.

Now Abel kept flocks, and Cain worked the soil. 3 In the course of time Cain brought some of the fruits of the soil as an offering to the Lord. 4 And Abel also brought an offering"fat portions from some of the firstborn of his flock. The Lord looked with favor on Abel and his offering, 5 but on Cain and his offering he did not look with favor.

6 Then the Lord said to Cain, "Why are you angry? Why is your face downcast? 7 If you do what is right, will you not be accepted? But if you do not do what is right, sin is crouching at your door; it desires to have you, but you must rule over it."

So why did God punish the serpent when the serpent was proven right? It was God that lied.

Genesis 3:So the Lord God said to the serpent, "Because you have done this,
"Cursed are you above all livestock and all wild animals!
You will crawl on your belly and you will eat dust all the days of your life.
15 And I will put enmity between you and the woman,

But we know that curse never happened either because Satan is the ruler and God of the world.

2 Corinthians 4:4 Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don"t believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don"t understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.
Satan is also called the "prince of the power of the air" in Ephesians 2:2. He is the "ruler of this world" in John 12:31. These titles and many more signify Satan"s capabilities. To say, for example, that Satan is the "prince of the power of the air" is to signify that in some way he rules over the world and the people in it.

Christians are taught that it the because of the original sin committed by Adam and Eve that death came into the world. But there are no supporting scriptures that support their Christian teaching. What we discovered instead is God repeatedly lying .

There is further evidence in scriptures to show God is bumbling genocidal maniac a liar and voyeur and a rapist who changes his mind after committing the crime.

If there are any Christians out there who are sufficiently well versed in the Bible who can rebut these scriptural allegations. Please produce the scriptural verses that challenge these scriptural allegations so we may all learn the two sided nature of scriptures and how it is possible for God to speak from both sides of his mouth.

Harikrish.
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2017 9:00:33 PM
I've already dealt with this baloney and showed you the universal principles involved in the Genesis account and how this fits in with reality and spirituality. Then you claim a supposed "challenge" to all Christians but refuse to look at the obvious alternative which I have been enlightening you to for years now. We can begin with the basics of what I've said already.....to make sure you pay attention, WHAT does the talking serpent represent? next question...WHO are Adam and Eve representative of?
Don't give me a bunch of non answers with irrelevant passages. I want you to begin with what I've already shown you, if you don't I will take that as a concession that you have not challenged "all" Christians.
Now if you want to, I can make sense of this for you not only scripturally but also spiritually which is the more important factor.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2017 9:18:53 PM
At 11/20/2017 9:00:33 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:
I've already dealt with this baloney and showed you the universal principles involved in the Genesis account and how this fits in with reality and spirituality. Then you claim a supposed "challenge" to all Christians but refuse to look at the obvious alternative which I have been enlightening you to for years now. We can begin with the basics of what I've said already.....to make sure you pay attention, WHAT does the talking serpent represent? next question...WHO are Adam and Eve representative of?
Don't give me a bunch of non answers with irrelevant passages. I want you to begin with what I've already shown you, if you don't I will take that as a concession that you have not challenged "all" Christians.
Now if you want to, I can make sense of this for you not only scripturally but also spiritually which is the more important factor.

Please present your scriptural evidence to back your claims. I have quoted scriptures for every point I raised that challenge the Christian view.

If there are any Christians out there who are sufficiently well versed in the Bible who can rebut these scriptural allegations. Please produce the scriptural verses that challenge these scriptural allegations so we may all learn the two sided nature of scriptures and how it is possible for God to speak from both sides of his mouth.

Harikrish.

Harikrish has presented scriptural verses that challenge the Christian teachings of original sin and how death came into the world. The scriptures give us a different reading of the account in Genesis that led to the banishment of Adam and Eve from the Garden of Eden and their fall from grace. God's own words incriminate Him.

Genesis 2:9 The LORD God made all kinds of trees grow out of the ground--trees that were pleasing to the eye and good for food. In the middle of the garden were the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

Genesis 2:16 And the Lord God commanded the man, "You are free to eat from any tree in the garden; 17 but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die."
2. The tree of life offered immortality, anyone eating from it would live forever.
Genesis 3:22The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.

According to genesis 2:16 God told Adam not to eat from the tree of knowledge of good and evil for when he ate it he would die.

The talking serpent corrects Eve understanding about the poisonous tree of knowledge.
Genesis 3:Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the Lord God had made. He said to the woman, "Did God really say, "You must not eat from any tree in the garden"?"

2 The woman said to the serpent, "We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, 3 but God did say, "You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.""

4 "You will not certainly die," the serpent said to the woman. 5 "For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."

2. Eat from it and their eyes will be opened and they will be like God knowing good and evil according to the serpent to,Eve.

1. The first thing they noticed was their eyes were opened exactly as the serpent told Eve.
Genesis 3:7 Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they realized they were naked; so they sewed fig leaves together and made coverings for themselves.

Genesis 3:Then the man and his wife heard the sound of the Lord God as he was walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and they hid from the Lord God among the trees of the garden. 9 But the Lord God called to the man, "Where are you?"
10 He answered, "I heard you in the garden, and I was afraid because I was naked; so I hid."
11 And he said, "Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten from the tree that I commanded you not to eat from?"

3. God confirms in scriptures he was lying because he offers the same explanation as the serpent offered to Eve :" Eat from it and your eyes will be opened and you will be like God knowing good and evil."

Genesis 3:22 And the Lord God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever."

God goes a step further and stops Adam and Eve from reaching out to take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever."

So not only were Adam send Eve created as mortals. They were now denied access to the tree of life which would have allowed them to live forever. They certainly did not die as God had warned, in fact he said they would continue to live and work which totally contradicted his warning that they would die if they ate the firbidden fruit.

Genesis 3: 23 So the Lord God banished him from the Garden of Eden to work the ground from which he had been taken. 24 After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side[e] of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life.

So we know death did not come into the world because Adam and Eve ate from the tree of knowledge of good and evil. Death come into the world when God killed the first animals to make garments of skin for Adam and Eve and because he denied access to Adam and Eve the tree of life which would have allowed them to live forever.

Die definition, to cease to live; undergo the complete and permanent cessation of all vital physiological functions; become dead.

Adam and Eve did not die (to cease to live; undergo the complete and permanent cessation of all vital physiological functions; become dead).after eating the forbidden fruit.

Adam and Eve continued to worship and thank the lord for their children. They even taught theur children to make offerings to a God. And God continued to communicate with Adam and Eve and their family.

Genesis 4:1 Adam[a] made love to his wife Eve, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Cain.[b] She said, "With the help of the Lord I have brought forth[c] a man." 2 Later she gave birth to his brother Abel.

Now Abel kept flocks, and Cain worked the soil. 3 In the course of time Cain brought some of the fruits of the soil as an offering to the Lord. 4 And Abel also brought an offering"fat portions from some of the firstborn of his flock. The Lord looked with favor on Abel and his offering, 5 but on Cain and his offering he did not look with favor.

6 Then the Lord said to Cain, "Why are you angry? Why is your face downcast? 7 If you do what is right, will you not be accepted? But if you do not do what is right, sin is crouching at your door; it desires to have you, but you must rule over it."

So why did God punish the serpent when the serpent was proven right? It was God that lied.

But we know that curse never happened either because Satan is the ruler and God of the world.

2 Corinthians 4:4 Satan, who is the god of this world .....
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2017 10:35:09 PM
At 11/20/2017 9:18:53 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 11/20/2017 9:00:33 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:

Please present your scriptural evidence to back your claims. I have quoted scriptures for every point I raised that challenge the Christian view.

Harikrish.

But we know that curse never happened either because Satan is the ruler and God of the world

"Harikrish" has done nothing but fancy himself and avoid my simple questions he knows the answers to. Unless of course you weren't paying attention...
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2017 10:37:04 PM
I'll ask it again.......what does the "talking serpent" represent in Genesis.....AND, who are "Adam and Eve" representative of....??
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2017 10:55:05 PM
At 11/20/2017 10:37:04 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:
I'll ask it again.......what does the "talking serpent" represent in Genesis.....AND, who are "Adam and Eve" representative of....??

The talking serpent in Genesis is Satan. Adam and Eve are God's creations the first man and woman he put in the Garden of Eden according to scriptures.

Genesis 1:27
So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.

Genesis 2:7 Then the Lord God formed a man[c] from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2017 9:32:16 AM
Harikrish - Harikrish has presented scriptural verses that challenge the Christian teachings of love and respect. The scriptures give us a different reading of true love. God's own words incriminate Him. First the scriptural evidence.

Here is a list of hari's......ahem...scholarly....... discourses.

Most Spiritual moron racist discusses Spirituality
http://www.debate.org...

Why Muslims don't need a champion moron.

Harikrish for most spiritual moron racist Champion

Pick Harikrish as your international spiritual moron racist champion

I hate Jews.

The delights of young African boys

How to be like Jehovah's Witnesses

Is Hari a partial liar or a full liar.

Confession: I have mental illness

Does trolling make sense.

Who is Hari's favorite Whore?

Moron justice.

Hari is a liar and a moron.

Hari is a mental patient.

Jesus appeared to me.

Jesus is King.

duh!! Bran dem. Dey luk alak.

BOG choses Hari. A lovefest.

Africans, africans, africans, africans, africans, afri........

Hari is confused.

All morons please sign here

Michael Jackson kissed me.

Hari relinquished his sanity

Spiritual racist paradox explained

How to deal with morons

The Moron Gene.

Evidence for Bigfoot, finally!
https://www.debate.org...

If Hari was not mentally ill, what would Africans do?

How to deal with Spiritual racist morons?

The Bible is absolutely fact!

DDO's most spiritual racist moron champion and klan grand wizard!

Harikrish - If there are any Christians out there who are sufficiently well versed in the Bible who can rebut these scriptural allegations. Please produce the scriptural verses that challenge these scriptural allegations so we may all learn who is crazy, me or God.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2017 4:17:43 PM
At 11/21/2017 9:32:16 AM, ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish - Harikrish has presented scriptural verses that challenge the Christian teachings of love and respect. The scriptures give us a different reading of true love. God's own words incriminate Him. First the scriptural evidence.

Why are you redirecting the links so they are inaccessible. People would like to know how happy African slaves were then under their white Christisn masters and what has become of them after their white masters left. It all part of your African history.

https://paanluelwel2011.files.wordpress.com...

http://all-that-is-interesting.com...

https://i.ytimg.com...

http://www.brh.org.uk...

Extreme child abuse.
https://pbs.twimg.com...

You And starving Africans today.
http://i58.tinypic.com...

https://i.pinimg.com...

http://i.dailymail.co.uk...

Why the Africans want their white masters back.
------

Slave fashion collars. Will they make a comeback, Ethang5?

https://qph.ec.quoracdn.net...

http://marianeibrahim.com...

How they kept African slaves quiet for 4 centuries. Do Black Lives Matter want to bring those days back?

https://campvolant.files.wordpress.com...

Looking at the links; are you convinced Africans were happier then when they were slaves to white Christian masters?

Why are you repeatedly redirecting my links? Don't you want people to see the suffering of Africans after their white Christian Masters left? Please stop your nonsense.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2017 5:03:58 PM
HARIKRISH GREATEST HITS

DDO's Most Spiritual Racist Moron Champion would like you to know his position. He would like all fellow racists to nominate him as their champion. To facilitate this, he has posted all his greatest racist hits.

You will be impressed.

Why are you redirecting the links so they are inaccessible?

I'm not. No one can change YOUR posts. Perhaps, because you are a moron champ, you don't know how to make a proper link.

People would like to know how happy African slaves were then under their white Christian masters and what has become of them after their white masters left.

And luckily you are here to tell them. Too bad your mental illness has left you unable to correctly post a link. Keep trying.

People should see your best. I can't help it though if your mental illness makes you incompetent sometimes.

It all part of your African history.

Yes, and you are so gracious to point it out. While we wait for this current mental fugue to pass, and you are lucid again, you can take another stab at posting. People will know you aren't a moron, you're just mentally ill. Really.

So you focus on getting well, and I will speed your racist message to the masses.

Enjoy readers. Here is what makes this guy the most spiritual racist moron DDO has ever had.

I hate Jews.

Moron justice.

Jesus appeared to me.

Jesus is King.

Hari is confused.

How to deal with morons

The Moron Gene.

There they are. Just as you posted them.

Why are you repeatedly redirecting my links?

No one can change your posts moron champ. It's your mental illness confusing you.

Don't you want people to see the suffering of Africans after their white Christian Masters left?

Not really but it seems very important to you. So keep trying. You won't be out of your mind forever will you?

Please stop your nonsense.

Oh, my moron champ. I'm trying to help you! I am aware that showing everyone that you are a racist moron is important to you. I would never stop you from displaying your ignorance.

I'm on your side.
12_13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2017 9:19:53 PM
At 11/20/2017 7:40:39 PM, Harikrish wrote:
...They certainly did not die as God had warned,..

You are basically claiming that they still live, when you claim they didn"t die. Can you say where can we seem them, if they really didn"t die? Or are you just making false claims?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2017 9:44:58 PM
At 11/21/2017 9:19:53 PM, 12_13 wrote:
At 11/20/2017 7:40:39 PM, Harikrish wrote:
...They certainly did not die as God had warned,..

You are basically claiming that they still live, when you claim they didn"t die. Can you say where can we seem them, if they really didn"t die? Or are you just making false claims?

Lets start with the definition of die, then proceed to what God warned Adam would happen if he ate the forbidden fruit. How the serpent proved God was lying.

Adam and Eve did not die (to cease to live; undergo the complete and permanent cessation of all vital physiological functions; become dead)after eating the forbidden fruit.

The warning of death to Adam in Genesis was to be a fatal consequence of eating the forbidden fruit. Adam would die.

Read the quote again.
Genesis 2:16 And the Lord God commanded the man, "You are free to eat from any tree in the garden; 17 but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for WHEN you eat from it you will certainly die."

God did say to Adam when he ate the fruit he would certainly die.

Genesis 2:16-17King James Version (KJV)
16 And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:

17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

Here we see God saying specifically IN/ON that day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

Both WHEN and IN the day are referring to day and time. Eg. It will happen WHEN you eat the fruit, not before and not after.
IN/ON the day you eat the fruit you will die. A year has many days. But IN/ON the day narrows it to that particular and specific day in the calendar year.

In both versions of Genesis 2:26 we see God saying specifically IN/ON that day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die. Or when you eat the fruit you will surely die. But that didn't happen. God was lying. Adam and Eve went on to live another 900 years.

God even had to intervene and deny them access to the tree of life or they would have lived forever. The fobidden fruit had only the desired effect the serpent described: their eyes would be opened and they would become like God knowing good and evil.

God even confirmed the serpent was right.

No mention from God of them dying from eating the fobidden fruit from the tree of knowledge. Only fearful they would also eat from the tree of life and live forever.

I am a biblical scholar. Most Christians are all scripturally ignorant. Advantage Harikrish!!! Lol!!!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2017 9:52:56 PM
At 11/21/2017 5:03:58 PM, ethang5 wrote:
HARIKRISH GREATEST HITS

DDO's Most Spiritual Racist Moron Champion would like you to know his position. He would like all fellow racists to nominate him as their champion. To facilitate this, he has posted all his greatest racist hits.

You will be impressed.

Why are you redirecting the links so they are inaccessible?

I'm not. No one can change YOUR posts. Perhaps, because you are a moron champ, you don't know how to make a proper link.

Why are you redirecting the links so they are inaccessible. People would like to know how happy African slaves were then under their white Christisn masters and what has become of them after their white masters left. It all part of your African history.

Extreme child abuse.

Can you post some pictures of your slave ancestors so we can get a feel for how Africans felt before and after their white Christian masters left them.
------

How they kept African slaves quiet for 4 centuries. Do Black Lives Matter want to bring those days back?

Please stop your nonsense.

I'm on your side.
You can't be on my side. Look at why you people look like after the white Christian masters left you. You are calling people names when your African brothers are dying from diseases and starvation. Shame on you!
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2017 7:04:50 AM
My calling you an African has brought out your worst jungle instincts. WoW!!

Are you ashamed that you called me a slave? Don't be ashamed of your racism. Embrace it!

Look at all the venom you have released.

Harikrish - Africans should all be killed. I'm glad you're in Africa so we don't have to ship you back. All immigrants from Africa should be shot.

You didn't release any venom. No, not our clueless moron champ.

Why is it bothering you that much being called an African?

Don't backpaddle. You called me a slave. Do you think you can dodge that now that your meds have kicked in and you're realizing just how much of a moron you've been? Embrace your racism moron.

African is the correct word for those from the dark continent.

And moron is the correct word for those from the troll continent.

Would you prefer to be called Negro, Negroid from the dark continent?

You can't run away from your racism mutt. Your mental illness will not be an excuse. No back peddling.

It is true nothing good ever came out of Africa.

You could have come out of Africa if this were true.

All the world sees is the starving diseased and desperate faces of Africans on TV seeking donations.

Yet the country I'm in has had a higher growth rate than America or India. Perhaps TV is not a substitute for learning eh? D'oh.

Africans looked so much happier then as slaves.

How did the little naked African boy they caught you with look? Happy, or like a victim of child molestation?

Anyone can see you are distorting my posts and links.

Are you confused about who is doing the distorting? Mental illness does that.

Why are you so upset being called an African when you say you are from Africa in your profile and even wear an African mask to hide you dark ugly face.

Why do you think I'm upset? I've been praising your racist style and encouraging you as DDO's greatest international spiritual racist moron champion. Maybe it is you who is angry. You're the one flinging the racist venom. Mental illness does cause confusion.

You cannot change the fact nothing good ever came out of Africa.

Or the fact that nothing good ever came out of you. Something I'm sure your family laments daily.

But at least you can be proud you remain in Africa and saved us the aggravation of deporting another out of Africa Black Lives Matter poster boy!!

I am. The further I am from you, the less moronic the world seems to be.

BTW, How is the underaged African boy they caugh....found you with?

He was just another African looking for a white Christian master.

Really? He entered your mom's basement without clothes looking for a white racist? Hmmmmm.

I told him to try the nearest cotton picking farm.

Seems like you "tried" something else too before he could leave. They found him still naked in your bed.

To show you there's no hard feelings, I'm going to post your accomplishments again. Everyone should know how much of a moron you are.

I tried some of the links you modified.

How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

The titles do even match their contents. Nothing good ever came out of Africa.

Your links come from Africa?
--------------------------------------------------------
The links of our Most Spiritual Racist Moron will be posted next. Don't miss it!
12_13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2017 11:38:18 AM
At 11/21/2017 9:44:58 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Adam and Eve did not die (to cease to live; undergo the complete and permanent cessation of all vital physiological functions; become dead)after eating the forbidden fruit.

You are still basically claiming they still live. By what I know, they have already died.

Genesis 2:16 And the Lord God commanded the man, "You are free to eat from any tree in the garden; 17 but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for WHEN you eat from it you will certainly die."

By what I know, they have died.

16 And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:

17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

Here we see God saying specifically IN/ON that day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

Actually, in accurate version it is said: " dying thou shalt die". Which means, with death they shall die. This "life" is the first death. They were expelled to this death, which is same as losing life with God. They died, when they lost their life with God and were expelled to this death.

Both WHEN and IN the day are referring to day and time. Eg. It will happen WHEN you eat the fruit, not before and not after.

Bible says also:

But don't forget this one thing, beloved, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
2 Pet. 3:8

But I understand that you want to cherry pick only the scriptures that fit to your agenda.

I am a biblical scholar.

You are funny and relatively ignorant. :)
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2017 3:34:42 PM
At 11/22/2017 7:04:50 AM, ethang5 wrote:
My calling you an African has brought out your worst jungle instincts. WoW!!

Are you ashamed that you called me a slave? Don't be ashamed of your racism. Embrace it!

I said African are upset because their white slave masters left. You sound very upset too just being called an Afrucan.

Look at all the venom you have released.

Harikrish - Africans should all be killed. I'm glad you're in Africa so we don't have to ship you back. All immigrants from Africa should be shot.

That what is happening in America. Africans are being shot by Americans with guns and police. Even facts about Africans being shot appear to upset you.

You didn't release any venom. No, not our clueless moron champ.

I just point to the facts. Africans were hunted and kept as slaves for 4 centuries. Africans looked so much happier then when they were slaves.

Why is it bothering you that much being called an African?

Don't backpaddle. You called me a slave. Do you think you can dodge that now that your meds have kicked in and you're realizing just how much of a moron you've been? Embrace your racism moron.

I just point to the facts. Africans were hunted and kept as slaves for 4 centuries. Africans looked so much happier then when they were slaves.

African is the correct word for those from the dark continent.

And moron is the correct word for those from the troll continent.

Would you prefer to be called Negro, Negroid from the dark continent?

You can't run away from your racism mutt. Your mental illness will not be an excuse. No back peddling.

It is true nothing good ever came out of Africa.

You could have come out of Africa if this were true.

All the world sees is the starving diseased and desperate faces of Africans on TV seeking donations.

Yet the country I'm in has had a higher growth rate than America or India. Perhaps TV is not a substitute for learning eh? D'oh.

Africans looked so much happier then as slaves.

How did the little naked African boy they caught you with look? Happy, or like a victim of child molestation?

He said he was you son and sent a picture of his camp. He said you spanked him a lot, it shows.

https://mindofmalaka.files.wordpress.com...

Anyone can see you are distorting my posts and links.

Are you confused about who is doing the distorting? Mental illness does that.

Why are you so upset being called an African when you say you are from Africa in your profile and even wear an African mask to hide you dark ugly face.

Why do you think I'm upset? I've been praising your racist style and encouraging you as DDO's greatest international spiritual racist moron champion. Maybe it is you who is angry. You're the one flinging the racist venom. Mental illness does cause confusion.

You cannot change the fact nothing good ever came out of Africa.

Or the fact that nothing good ever came out of you. Something I'm sure your family laments daily.

But at least you can be proud you remain in Africa and saved us the aggravation of deporting another out of Africa Black Lives Matter poster boy!!

I am. The further I am from you, the less moronic the world seems to be.

BTW, How is the underaged African boy they caugh....found you with?

He was just another African looking for a white Christian master.

Really? He entered your mom's basement without clothes looking for a white racist? Hmmmmm.

I told him to try the nearest cotton picking farm.

Seems like you "tried" something else too before he could leave. They found him still naked in your bed.

To show you there's no hard feelings, I'm going to post your accomplishments again. Everyone should know how much of a moron you are.

I tried some of the links you modified.

How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

The titles do even match their contents. Nothing good ever came out of Africa.

Your links come from Africa?
--------------------------------------------------------
Why Africans are desperate to have their white Christian masters back. You can see it in their suffering.

People would like to know how happy African slaves were then under their white Christisn masters and what has become of them after their white masters left. It all part of your African history.

Extreme child abuse.

Can you post some pictures of your slave ancestors so we can get a feel for how Africans felt before and after their white Christian masters left them.
------

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2017 3:55:54 PM
Our most spiritual racist moron says he's a bible scholar. Here are some links to pages where he expounds his extensive Bible knowledge.

Check out the link, "delights of young African boys." In it, our spiritual racist tells us how Hindus can be racist without owning slaves. Deep stuff.

I hate Jews.

Moron justice.

Jesus appeared to me.

Jesus is King.

Hari is confused.

How to deal with morons

The Moron Gene.

There they are. Just as you posted them.

I know you're wondering what the heck a spiritual racist is. When he seems like the typical backwoods inbred moron racist. But you're not an international spiritual racist moron champion are you? What do you know?

He's thinking of adding "Hindu" to his title, so that it says, DDO's Most Spiritual Hindu Racist Moron Champion.

What do you think? Nice ring no?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2017 3:59:04 PM
At 11/22/2017 11:38:18 AM, 12_13 wrote:

You are still basically claiming they still live. By what I know, they have already died.

They died because God denied them access to the tree of life which would gave allowed them to live forever. Read your bible, you mutt.

By what I know, they have died.

Not in/on the day they ate the forbidden fruit as God said they would. God lied.

Actually, in accurate version it is said: " dying thou shalt die". Which means, with death they shall die. This "life" is the first death. They were expelled to this death, which is same as losing life with God. They died, when they lost their life with God and were expelled to this death.

Dying thou shalt die means dying you shall die. That isnt even grammatically correct. It like saying sinning you shall sin. Eating you shall eat. Lying you shall lie.

Bible says also:

But don't forget this one thing, beloved, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
2 Pet. 3:8

But I understand that you want to cherry pick only the scriptures that fit to your agenda.

A day in Genesis is a 24 hour day .

Answer: 2 Peter 3:8"9 reads:
"But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance."
The first thing to note that the context has nothing to do with the days of creation. Also, it is not defining a day because it doesn"t say "a day isa thousand years". The correct understanding is derived from the context"the Apostle Peter"s readers should not lose heart because God seems slow at fulfilling His promises because He is patient, and also because He is not bound by time as we are.
The text says "one day is like [or as] a thousand years""the word "like" (or "as") shows that it is a figure of speech, called a simile, to teach that God is outside of time (because He is the Creator of time itself). In fact, the figure of speech is so effective in its intended aim precisely because the day is literal and contrasts so vividly with 1000 years"to the eternal Creator of time, a short period of time and a long period of time may as well be the same.
The fact that the passage is actually contrasting a short and long period can be shown by the fact that Peter is quoting Psalm 90:4 (Peter"s statement "do not forget" implies that his readers were expected to recall something, and this passage has this very teaching). This reads:
"For a thousand years in your sight are like a day that has just gone by, or like a watch in the night."
This is synonymous parallelism, where a long period of a thousand years is contrasted with two short periods: a day, and a night watch. But those who try to use this verse to teach that the days of Genesis might be 1000 years long forget the additional part in bold. For if they were consistent, they would have to say that a watch in the night here also means 1000 years. It"s difficult to imagine that a Psalmist (Psalm 63:6) is thinking on his bed for thousands of years or that his eyes stay open for thousands of years (Psalm 119:148).
The immediate context of the Psalm is the frailty of mere mortal man in comparison to God. This verse amplifies the teaching, saying that no matter how long a time interval is from man"s time-bound perspective, it"s like a twinkling of an eye from God"s eternal perspective.
In any case, the meaning of "day" in Genesis 1 is defined by the context there"the Hebrew word for day, y"m R35;יום R36;, is used with the words "evening" and "morning", and the days are numbered (first day, second day, etc.). Whenever y"m is used in such a context, it is always an ordinary day, never a long period of time. The meaning of the days of creation as ordinary days is also affirmed by Exodus 20:8"11, where God told the Israelites to work for six days and rest on the seventh because God had made all things in six days and rested on the seventh. For more information, see other articles in Q&A: Genesis under "Days of Creation".

I am a biblical scholar.

You are funny and relatively ignorant. :)
So why are you stuck on stupid and scripturally ignorant?
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2017 6:15:23 AM
At 11/22/2017 7:09:36 AM, keithprosser wrote:

Giraffes. I like giraffes and they're from Africa.

You can't because no good ever comes out of Africa you no good giraffe lover.

Hindu racists do not approve.
keithprosser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2017 6:30:47 AM
At 11/23/2017 6:15:23 AM, ethang5 wrote:

I'd have to read Hindu racist posts to know what they think but I stopped doing that a while back. I get the impression not much has changed.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2017 7:03:16 AM
At 11/23/2017 6:30:47 AM, keithprosser wrote:

I'd have to read Hindu racist posts to know what they think but I stopped doing that a while back.

That, I guess would be the sensible and most common response.

I get the impression not much has changed.

Not much. He is still posting links of starving Africans believing it makes him the most spiritual......something.

Go enjoy yourself petting some giraffes, I got this.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2017 4:57:00 PM
At 11/23/2017 7:03:16 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 11/23/2017 6:30:47 AM, keithprosser wrote:

I'd have to read Hindu racist posts to know what they think but I stopped doing that a while back.

That, I guess would be the sensible and most common response.

I get the impression not much has changed.

Not much. He is still posting links of starving Africans believing it makes him the most spiritual......something.

Go enjoy yourself petting some giraffes, I got this.

Giraffes are going extinct in Africa because of illegal poaching even though it is a protected animal. When it was legal to hunt for African slaves the giraffes and other exotic animals were thriving in Africa. But after the white Christians masters left Africa both Africans and animals are suffering.

Some links to prove its really happening.

Extreme child abuse.

------

You need to improve your knowledge about India. Indians are basically light skinned with Aryan origins. The brown skinned Indians are Dravidians found mainly in the south. Population makeup 80% Aryan and 20% Dravidians. I am a Brahmin the highest Hindu priestly caste.

North Indian.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com...+(10).jpg

http://www.awomenshub.com...

South Indian.
http://i.dawn.com...

https://i0.wp.com...

http://static.dnaindia.com...

African

http://africaspeaks4africa.org...

https://www.demilked.com...

https://asoutherngirlinsouthafrica.files.wordpress.com...

http://themockdock.com...

https://southafricatoday.net...

I don't know why you are calling people racist for trying to draw attention to the link between Christianity and African slavery. You as an African living in Ghana, as indicated in your profile. You have gone beserk after I tried to draw attention to your African history of slavery (4 centuries) and the fact with the problems besetting Africa today, Africans looked happier then when they were slaves under white Christian masters. There were less diseases suffered by Africans, less starvation and plenty of employment with opportunities for foreign travel.

The largest slave trade in the history of the world was created by Christian European nations. This is a fact.
http://www.worldfuturefund.org...

It is also a fact that the Bible very specifically endorses slavery.

In America before the Civil War, the majority of evangelical Christians were totally convinced that "their personal relationship with Jesus Christ" authorized them to own slaves.

Some evangelical factions in recent times did oppose the slave trade. In England they helped abolish it in the early 19th century. The radical abolitionist John Brown defended his raid at Harper's Ferry, Virginia in 1859 as an act against slavery born out of his Christian conviction.

However, throughout most of Christian history slavery has received the official sanction of the church. Leading figures in the Catholic Church, from St. Augustine, to numerous popes, to consider the enslavement of human beings to be a perfectly acceptable practice sanctioned by God. After the Reformation, this was a tradition that carried over into many Protestant sects as well.

The set of quotes below makes clear the depth of pro-slavery sentiment within the history of Christianity. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list. Rather, they are but a fraction of justifications based on Scripture that were used to uphold the existence of slavery.

I am a biblical scholar and share a period of dark history in Christianity dealing with the dark continent of Africa. But you have done nothing to contribute to this well I is fact in African history and instead resorted to venomous name calling and repeated attempts to sabotage my posts.

I have even listed links to pictures to show the downward trajectory of Africans after their white Christian masters left. Just because you are African, it doesn't give you the right to deny African history of slavery especially when it is an integral part of Christian history.

Take your shame somewhere else. It is disappointing that an African refuses to accept 4 centures of African history of slavery when UNESCO has launched a study of the impact of slavery in Africa and its lasting influence on modern Africa. The study raises the question: Should the African slaves (from those non African countries) have been send back to Africa their homeland and how that would have impacted/shaped Africa today. Others remind the researchers Africans looked happier when they were slave.

If what is past is prologue, then Africans will be reassured and comforted because Africans looked happier when they were slaves and it would be racist if their white Christian master didn't return.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2017 7:11:59 PM
So hari, Post any link you like, no link you can post can change that you are an idiot. And the pitiful kind of idiot who thinks putting down starving children makes him look good. You are a moron, and I call you that now because you have shown us you are a moron with your vapid posts.

I've opened you up, and we have seen there is nothing good in you. So post more links of others. That is all you can do. And I will keep pointing out your stupidity. You won't be able to answer or address me, because all you can do is post unrelated racist nonsense, while your ignorance and stupidity lies naked and exposed.

You certainly are DDO's moron champion. And your compulsion will verify that in your next post no matter how hard you try not to. You are a moron.

You need to improve your knowledge about India.

And you about Africa.

Indians are basically light skinned with Aryan origins.

Sure Hitler Jr.

I am a Brahmin the highest Hindu priestly caste.

You are a low self esteem pimply faced teenager from Columbus, Ohio who thought Hunduism was exotic. You are an idiot. A racist idiot.

I don't know why you are calling people racist for trying to draw attention to the link between Christianity and African slavery.

You are a racist because you think being black is inferior to you. You are ignorant. It is always the dregs of a race who think they are superior. Why is that?

You as an African living in Ghana, as indicated in your profile.

Even if that were true, you would still be an ignorant racist idiot. Calling me an African would not be an insult even if I were African. You think it's an insult because you are an ignorant racist.

You have gone beserk after I tried to draw attention to your African history of slavery (4 centuries) and the fact with the problems besetting Africa today,

My going beserk does not free you from being an ignorant moron. You still are. Nothing you can "point out" about others can change the fact that you are a rancid racist moron.

Africans looked happier then when they were slaves under white Christian masters.

Maybe, but how does that matter to you being a moron? You are a loser, attacking others because you can't hurt me. So, like the coward you are, you attack starving children. You are a moron. A mentally retarded moron. Nothong you post about blacks can change that.

There were less diseases suffered by Africans, less starvation and plenty of employment with opportunities for foreign travel.

And while you talk about Africans, I will talk about you, how stupid you are, how ignorant you are, how racist you are. You are an idiot. You will always be.

"The largest slave trade in the history of the world was created by Christian European nations. This is a fact.

You, though, are still an idiot.

You still are an idiot.

In America before the Civil War, the majority of evangelical Christians were totally convinced that "their personal relationship with Jesus Christ" authorized them to own slaves.

Nope. You still are a moron idiot.

Some evangelical factions in recent times did oppose the slave trade.

Nooo! Some were not racist like you?

In England they helped abolish it in the early 19th century. The radical abolitionist John Brown defended his raid at Harper's Ferry, Virginia in 1859 as an act against slavery born out of his Christian conviction.

How you must hate him!

However, throughout most of Christian history slavery has received the official sanction of the church. Leading figures in the Catholic Church, from St. Augustine, to numerous ........

Blah, blah, blah. You still are an idiot.

The set of quotes below makes clear the depth of pro-slavery sentiment within the history of Christianity.

Checked. You still are a moron idiot.

I am a biblical scholar and share a period of dark history in Christianity dealing with the dark continent of Africa.

You are a racist loony posting from your mom's basement. Scholars don't contradict themselves. Nor are they ignorant racists.

But you have done nothing to contribute to this well kniwn fact in African history and instead resorted to venomous name calling and repeated attempts to sabotage my posts.

That is how ignorant racists are treated. And you sir, are an ignorant racist.

I have even listed links to pictures to show the downward trajectory of Africans after their white Christian masters left.

You did so to be racist. Racists are ignorant. Ignorants are morons. You are a moron.

Just because you are African, it doesn't give you the right to deny African history of slavery.

I just observed that you are a racist moron. You keep talking about Africa, and I will keep pointing out your mental illness and idiocy.

No matter what racist dung you post, it will not change the fact that you are an ignorant moron. You will always be an ignorant moron.

Always.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2017 9:26:13 PM
At 11/23/2017 7:11:59 PM, ethang5 wrote:
So hari, Post any link you like, no link you can post can change that you are an idiot. And the pitiful kind of idiot who thinks putting down starving children makes him look good. You are a moron, and I call you that now because you have shown us you are a moron with your vapid posts.

Your vocabulary is limited to idiot, racist and moron.
I've opened you up, and we have seen there is nothing good in you. So post more links of others. That is all you can do. And I will keep pointing out your stupidity. You won't be able to answer or address me, because all you can do is post unrelated racist nonsense, while your ignorance and stupidity lies naked and exposed.

The plight of you and your African brothers is not a reflection of my character. It is the history of the dark continent called Africa.
You certainly are DDO's moron champion. And your compulsion will verify that in your next post no matter how hard you try not to. You are a moron.

You need to improve your knowledge about India.

And you about Africa.

Drawing attention to starving Africans were posted by me. You tried to sabotage those links.
Indians are basically light skinned with Aryan origins.

Sure Hitler Jr.

Hitler was not an Indian.
I am a Brahmin the highest Hindu priestly caste.

You are a low self esteem pimply faced teenager from Columbus, Ohio who thought Hunduism was exotic. You are an idiot. A racist idiot.

Never been to Ohio.
I don't know why you are calling people racist for trying to draw attention to the link between Christianity and African slavery.

You are a racist because you think being black is inferior to you. You are ignorant. It is always the dregs of a race who think they are superior. Why is that?

I never said Africans were inferior. I said Africans looked happier as slaves after comparing pictures of African slaves with those of starving Africans today. You kept deleting the pictures to deny the evidence.

You as an African living in Ghana, as indicated in your profile.

Even if that were true, you would still be an ignorant racist idiot. Calling me an African would not be an insult even if I were African. You think it's an insult because you are an ignorant racist.

You went beserk after I called you an African based on your profile and jungle like aggression.
You have gone beserk after I tried to draw attention to your African history of slavery (4 centuries) and when I pointed to the problems besetting Africa today,
You have gone beserk after I tried to draw attention to your African history of slavery (4 centuries) and the fact with the problems besetting Africa today,

My going beserk does not free you from being an ignorant moron. You still are. Nothing you can "point out" about others can change the fact that you are a rancid racist moron.

How does calling me names change the fact that is revealed about Africans starving and dying daily in the news.
Africans looked happier then when they were slaves under white Christian masters.

Maybe, but how does that matter to you being a moron? You are a loser, attacking others because you can't hurt me. So, like the coward you are, you attack starving children. You are a moron.

Who is attacking you or the dark continent? Those pictures are from World Vision and other NGOs trying to raise money for starving Africans.
Do you deny there were less diseases suffered by Africans, less starvation and plenty of employment with opportunities for foreign travel during the African slave trade period?

There were less diseases suffered by Africans, less starvation and plenty of employment with opportunities for foreign travel.

And while you talk about Africans, I will talk about you, how stupid you are, how ignorant you are, how racist you are. You are an idiot. You will always be.

I appear to be more knowledgeable that you about your own country and people. You even tried to deny you were an African. But went berserk shortly after the fact sunk in.

"The largest slave trade in the history of the world was created by Christian European nations. This is a fact.

You, though, are still an idiot.

You still are an idiot.

Nope. You still are a moron idiot.

Some evangelical factions in recent times did oppose the slave trade.

Nooo! Some were not racist like you?

Are you calling me a racist because I refuse to own African slaves?

In England they helped abolish it in the early 19th century. The radical abolitionist John Brown defended his raid at Harper's Ferry, Virginia in 1859 as an act against slavery born out of his Christian conviction.

How you must hate him!

Africans must hate him for causing their current crisis of starvation, diseases and unemployment.

However, throughout most of Christian history slavery has received the official sanction of the church. Leading figures in the Catholic Church, from St. Augustine, to numerous ........

Blah, blah, blah. You still are an idiot.

The set of quotes below makes clear the depth of pro-slavery sentiment within the history of Christianity.

Checked. You still are a moron idiot.

I am a biblical scholar and share a period of dark history in Christianity dealing with the dark continent of Africa.

You are a racist loony posting from your mom's basement. Scholars don't contradict themselves. Nor are they ignorant racists.

But you have done nothing to contribute to this well kniwn fact in African history and instead resorted to venomous name calling and repeated attempts to sabotage my posts.

That is how ignorant racists are treated. And you sir, are an ignorant racist.

I have even listed links to pictures to show the downward trajectory of Africans after their white Christian masters left.

You did so to be racist. Racists are ignorant. Ignorants are morons. You are a moron.

Just because you are African, it doesn't give you the right to deny African history of slavery.

I just observed that you are a racist moron. You keep talking about Africa, and I will keep pointing out your mental illness and idiocy.

No matter what racist dung you post, it will not change the fact that you are an ignorant moron. You will always be an ignorant moron.

Always.
You keep proving my point. Africans looked so much happier then when they were slaves. You are still angry your white Christian master left. Lol!!

Here are some pictures of Africans not starving to cheer you up.

http://talkofnaija.com...

12_13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2017 10:14:37 PM
At 11/22/2017 3:59:04 PM, Harikrish wrote:

They died because God denied them access to the tree of life which would gave allowed them to live forever.

And it happened because they ate the other fruit. But why did you say they didn"t die, eif you now admit they died? Shouldn"t be that difficult to be logical.

Bible doesn"t speak about 24 hour day and in the beginning sun didn"t even exist to tell the time.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2017 1:29:53 AM
At 11/23/2017 10:14:37 PM, 12_13 wrote:
At 11/22/2017 3:59:04 PM, Harikrish wrote:

What I am claiming is Adam and Eve did not die as a result of eating the forbidden fruit. So God lied when he said in/on the day they ate from the tree of life they would die.

Here is what God said.
16"And the"Lord"God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:

17"But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for IN the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

Here is another translation.

Nowhere in Genesis does it say God made them immortal; if they were immortal then the fruit of a tree couldn't kill them, any more than it could kill God.

Nowhere is it suggested that they were immortal. In 3:22-3 it says clearly that they were not.

So we know being mortal they were going to die anyway and Adam died of old age when he reached 930 years.

Even if God said don't eat the forbidden fruit or you will certainly die, it would still imply after eating the forbidden fruit Adam would die and not 900 year later.

Yes they died, but they did not die from eating the fruit which was the condition God imposed on them. They died 900 years later and not from what they ate 900 years before.

Read the quote again.

God did say to Adam when he ate the fruit he would certainly die.

16"And the"Lord"God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:

17"But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

Here we see God saying specifically IN/ON that day"that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

IN/ON the day you eat the fruit you will die. A year has many days. But IN/ON the day narrows it to that particular and specific day in the calendar year.

They died because God denied them access to the tree of life which would gave allowed them to live forever.

What I am claiming is Adam and Eve did not die as a result of eating the forbidden fruit. So God lied when he said in/on the day they ate from the tree of life they would die.
Nowhere in Genesis does it say God made them immortal; if they were immortal then the fruit of a tree couldn't kill them, any more than it could kill God.
So what killed them was being denied from eating from the tree if life which would have allowed them to live forever.

Even God admits their eating from the tree of knowledge of good and evil only made them like God knowing good and evil.. It did not kill them.

God was even talking about taking further steps because they did not die. He was going to stop them from eating from the tree of life so they would not live forever.

The serpent said exactly what God confirmed. The serpent proved God was a liar.

Genesis 3:4 You will not certainly die," the serpent said to the woman. 5 "For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."

And it happened because they ate the other fruit. But why did you say they didn"t die, eif you now admit they died? Shouldn"t be that difficult to be logical.

Eating the forbidden fruit we know opened their eyes and they became like God knowing good and evil.
Genesis 3:4 You will not certainly die," the serpent said to the woman. 5 "For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."

God confirmed that is exactly what happened, they did not die, their eyes were opened and they became like God knowing good and evil.

Bible doesn"t speak about 24 hour day and in the beginning sun didn"t even exist to tell the time.
You should learn your scriptures before insulting God with your ignorance and stupidity.
But Adam and Eve were created on the 6th day.
Genesis 1:27 So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.
28 God blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground."

29 Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food. 30 And to all the beasts of the earth and all the birds in the sky and all the creatures that move along the ground"everything that has the breath of life in it"I give every green plant for food." And it was so.

31 God saw all that he had made, and it was very good. And there was evening, and there was morning"the sixth day.

But the sun and moon and stars were created on the 4th day.
Genesis 1:14 And God said, "Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years, 15 and let them be lights in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth." And it was so. 16 God made two great lights"the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night. He also made the stars. 17 God set them in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth, 18 to govern the day and the night, and to separate light from darkness. And God saw that it was good. 19 And there was evening, and there was morning"the fourth day.

You are not qualified to discuss scriptures. Why are you embarrassing Christians and God with your ignorance and stupidity? Do you really think heaven is filled with idiots like you?
tychicus12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2017 2:50:19 AM
1. You're basic accusation is that Adam and Eve did not die..yet of course they did. What you are asking/accusing without explicitly asking is "what is the Fall of Man?" What 'happened' when ADAM --not Eve, ate the forbidden fruit?

Adam and Eve had the Word of God as their native speech --not what is now called "human language" but is in fact serpent speech/anti-Christ. We know this because in Genesis it is Adam who 'says' ... Gen 2:22-25 And Jehovah Elohim built the rib that he had taken from Man into a woman; and brought her to Man. AND MAN SAID, This time it is bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh: this shall be called Woman, because this was taken out of a man. Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and cleave to his wife; and they shall become one flesh. And they were both naked, Man and his wife, and were not ashamed.

yet the Incarnate Word of God, Jesus Christ says in Matthew:

Mat 19:3-6 And the Pharisees came to him tempting him, and saying, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause? But he answering said to them , Have ye not read that he who made them , from the beginning made them male and female, and said, On account of this a man shall leave father and mother, and shall be united to his wife, and the two shall be one flesh? so that they are no longer two, but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let not man separate.

.."he who made them said", obviously, Adam didn't make himself or Eve. God spoke through Adam as pre-Incarnate Christ/Word of God. There is no confusion here. God made all things by His Word, yet he IS His Word, he doesn't "use speech". The serpent has sought to hide what he did by confusing men in "definition of speech" arguments entangled within "free will" arguments. Human language is a living creature, not an abstract "men use in free will".

God is His Word:

Joh 1:1-5 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

Human language, that was confounded by the Word of God at the serpents attempt to build the tower at Babbel, is a living creature, a spirit that the serpent used to deceive Eve. Prior to that, all Eve had ever heard or witnessed was the power of the Pre-Incarnate Word of God/Creating Speech (" let there be light and there was light", "begat he us by the Word of Truth", etc in Adam and in her. She thought there was only one speech in total reality and yet the serpent/Satan spoke, and his speech/spirit entered through her ears and she immediately begins to attack the veracity of the Word of God as acts of speech. The serpent in his crafitiness, essentially switched speaks in Eve and she never knew what happened or that anything had happened at all. But "suddenly", she's got a whole other "common sense" than what she used to have after listening to the serpent's speech.

That was the death ..the separation from the author of all life by the means of losing the Word of God..because the Word of God will not co-exist or share His glory with a liar--the serpent. Now, after the switch, they are mortal and will also physically die.

God punishes the serpent which now crawls on its belly and additionally tells the serpent that He will put enmity between the seed of the woman "and the virgin shall conceive..(the Christ/Incarnate Word of God") and the seed of the serpent. ( the man of sin ). and that the Christ/Incarnate Word of God will crush the head of the serpent.

The death spoken by God was so real, that it required the Word of God Incarnate, Jesus Christ, to die to and be resurrected to "restore all things" in order to save His elect. ..to give Himself as Word/Speech back to men.""

Zep 3:8-9 Therefore wait ye upon me, saith the LORD, until the day that I rise up to the prey: for my determination is to gather the nations, that I may assemble the kingdoms, to pour upon them mine indignation, even all my fierce anger: for all the earth shall be devoured with the fire of my jealousy. For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the LORD, to serve him with one consent.

God cursed the ground from Adam--(the serpent did not curse Adam because the serpent had no power to curse Adam), because "And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life; " ..Adam "listened to his wife's voice". It doesn't mean "every thing a woman says is a lie and you should have known better". It would be amazing if they never had any conversations prior to the switch/Fall and she might have suggested that they go see some part of the garden that day and if Adam went with her God showed up immediately and reprimanded him for listening to her..it was only after she got a different spirit than the pre-Incarnate Word of God that it was a trespass to listen to her desires. Now after ADAM ate the fruit ( because God had said through Adam as Creating Speech that hereafter, a man shall leave his father and cleave to his wife".. ADAM clave to his wife and left his Father. If God had allowed them to live forever in that state, He would have had to do away with all of creation because all of creation would have followed the serpent speech in Adam against God. God in fact had mercy on us all, yet in all this, the Fall was planned and executed by God to take back all His power and restore it to Man. God had given, as an act of Himself as Word, promises and oaths based on His Own life "As I live, sayeth Jehovah"...to give certain powers to whomsoever he gave it. Lucifer thought he had that power forever because "God can't die, therefore I have the oath of God giving me power on God's own life." Yet when the Word of God that spoke those very promises as acts of creation and truth, became Incarnate and died and rose from the dead..the promises were fulfilled..not broken. God died, God rose, He has taken back his power. "Eph 1:19-23 And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power, Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places, Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come: And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all."

The only unforgivable sin in the whole Bible is to equate the Word of God with the speech of demons. God and Satan and Fallen Man do NOT share a common speech...which is the premise of your whole accusation which is written in the speech of the serpent/Anti-Christ.

Mar 3:29,30 But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation: Because they said, He hath an unclean spirit.

Your master's speech and his days are numbered. tick tock, tick tock..

As for myself and you, I am a non-metaphorical new creature in Jesus Christ and God has spoken Himself as truth to you this day through me and you are inexcusable and I am innocent of your blood and all who read this.

Joh 15:22,23 If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloke for their sin. He that hateth me hateth my Father also.

In the Name of Jesus Christ, Amen
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2017 3:17:10 AM
At 11/24/2017 2:50:19 AM, tychicus12 wrote:
1. You're basic accusation is that Adam and Eve did not die..yet of course they did. What you are asking/accusing without explicitly asking is "what is the Fall of Man?" What 'happened' when ADAM --not Eve, ate the forbidden fruit?
A&E would have had to be alive to die but they are just fictional characters in a book of myth and magic, much like Harry Potter.
I hope that's cleared things up for you.
tychicus12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2017 3:40:21 AM
the talking serpent is satan, that ancient serpent that deceives the whole world ..with a speech not-God. The serpents speech is anti-Christ. Note that God call anti-Christ anti-Christ, not anti-love, not anti-God, not anti-power, not anti-life. Yet anti-Christ is all those things in being a speech that cannot create even one thing and in being a speech completely separate from God.

God as Word, both pre-Incarnate Christ and Jesus Christ created all that is and will be. He is a different speech than serpent speech, which became human speech in the Fall..the deception of Eve. The serpent is the serpent ( he doesn't "represent something else" ) yet deceives, as he does to this day by pretending and always speaking "as if" there is just one universal language in total reality only differentiated by how it is pronounced. He does this to hide his former deception and attack against God through Eve.

God, Satan, demons and man do NOT share a common speech..though the serpent has sought to deceive the whole world on exactly that point. All the serpent has is non-creating speech and as such his followers are always going on about limited resources and population control and abortion and the all the rest of the fake "panic mode" base don a supposed idealized existence in non-creation they have turned into a supposed emotional positive as "non-interference with the free will". They want the emotional positive of a non-interfering/non-creating speech yet do not realize the cost of having anti-Christ as their native speech. The very lack of power of their own speech they believe grants them stability of being with which to have a free will..to go and get their desires or at least get "out from under" some tyranny. Yet the mere fact they do not have God as Word, or in another way "have not obtained the Christ", condemns them to the lake of fire where their speech is going.

God confounded the serpent speech at that speech's attempt to build the tower at Babel. God obviously did not confound Himself as His own speech. The anti-Christ/anti-Word of God keeps accusing Man over and over ..even in heaven.

Job 1:6-11 And there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before Jehovah; and Satan came also among them. And Jehovah said to Satan, Whence comest thou? And Satan answered Jehovah and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it. And Jehovah said to Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him on the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God and abstaineth from evil? And Satan answered Jehovah and said, Doth Job fear God for nought? Hast not thou made a hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? Thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is spread abroad in the land. But put forth thy hand now and touch all that he hath, and see if he will not curse thee to thy face!

The speech that the serpent has is a separate creature than the serpent and has a voice of its own and God knows what it says. For God says to it:

Isa 47:10-15 For thou hast trusted in thy wickedness: thou hast said, None seeth me. Thy wisdom and thy knowledge, it hath perverted thee; and thou hast said in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me. Therefore shall evil come upon thee; thou shalt not know from whence it riseth: and mischief shall fall upon thee; thou shalt not be able to put it off: and desolation shall come upon thee suddenly, which thou shalt not know. Stand now with thine enchantments, and with the multitude of thy sorceries, wherein thou hast laboured from thy youth; if so be thou shalt be able to profit, if so be thou mayest prevail. Thou art wearied in the multitude of thy counsels. Let now the astrologers, the stargazers, the monthly prognosticators, stand up, and save thee from these things that shall come upon thee. Behold, they shall be as stubble; the fire shall burn them; they shall not deliver themselves from the power of the flame: there shall not be a coal to warm at, nor fire to sit before it. Thus shall they be unto thee with whom thou hast laboured, even thy merchants, from thy youth: they shall wander every one to his quarter; none shall save thee.

The serpent thinks to have hidden even the basis of understanding what happened in the Garden by using "definition of speech and origin of speech" arguments based on his other lie of human beings having free will. Perhaps you have heard "If God told you to do something, and you did not have the power to do it, and yet God blamed you for not having done it, that wouldn't be fair. God is fair, so we must have free will." That is yet another argument that equates all speech into one big language that God Satan and man supposedly share. But in truth, God creates what He says and as such as every expectation of you doing what he said if you are one of His elect because He creates the obedience he expects. If you don't do what he said, then you are not his. "My sheep hear my voice..and will not follow another."

Your whole accusation against God is based on an unwitting assumption that the speech of the serpent was the equivalent of the Word of God, both in the Garden of Eden and now, and as such on a principle of single speechism..that there is only one speech in total reality. But that is not true and the fact it is not true is the basis of the salvation God accomplishes in His elect.

Col 1:12-17 giving thanks to the Father, who has made us fit for sharing the portion of the saints in light, who has delivered us from the authority of darkness, and translated us into the kingdom of the Son of his love: in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins; who is image of the invisible God, firstborn of all creation; because by him were created all things, the things in the heavens and the things upon the earth, the visible and the invisible, whether thrones, or lordships, or principalities, or authorities: all things have been created by him and for him. And *he* is before all, and all things subsist together by him.

On the one hand you have my congratulations for not falling for the "free will" false gospel because it in fact relies on the exact same deception to keep "looking legit". But on the other you have dishonored God and lied against Him by falling for the "God's Word and Satan's speech are one and the same and the characteristics of that speech are such that it makes God look like a liar. " Your experience of living inside human language makes it seem there is no other language and therefore you have not expected to need a Creating Speech..in fact your lie of free will depends on a non-creating/non-interfering speech as the only speech in total reality...and it looks logical from the inside.

God knows this was not in free will and it was in the exact same deception under which Eve disobeyed Him and spoke against Him. That is why He sent his Word to save you from what looks good but is in fact a very clever lie by the serpent. The spirit in your flesh is not you and is not your friend..it is the original speech of the serpent. It can never get OUT of itself and its end comes swiftly. But you can..through Christ.

Man was not made to live in a speech that can create nothing but lies.

Joh 7:28,29 Jesus therefore cried out in the temple, teaching and saying, Ye both know me and ye know whence I am; and I am not come of myself, but he that sent me is true, whom ye do not know. I know him, because I am from him, and *he* has sent me.

Joh 8:25 They said therefore to him, Who art thou? And Jesus said to them, Altogether that which I also say to you. ( ..the Word of God, says basically "I am what i say"..the Speech/Word of God...)

In serpent speech truth is a What you search for and supposedly self-apply. In Christ, truth is a Who you meet and saves you.

In the Name of Jesus Christ,Amen
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2017 4:36:11 AM
At 11/24/2017 2:50:19 AM, tychicus12 wrote:

Read the OP again.

Now we have two opposing choices Eve is faced with (Eve's dilemma). Who spoke the truth God or the serpent?

Christian argue that Adam and Eve did die eventually. But did they die because they ate the forbidden fruit? The answer is NO. They live another 900 years. They finally died of old age because they were created mortals. If God made them immortal; then the fruit of a tree couldn't kill them, any more than it could kill God.
So why did they die? They died firstly because they were not immortal. And secondly because God denied them access to the tree of life which would have allowed them to live forever.

The OP is a challenge to Christians to produce scriptures that prove God did not lie when he said in/on the day Adam ate from the tree of knowledge he would surely die.

Read the quote again.

God did say to Adam WHEN he ate the fruit he would certainly die.

17"But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for IN/ON the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

Here we see God saying specifically IN/ON that day"that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

Both WHEN and IN the day are referring to day and time. Eg. Death happen WHEN you eat the fruit, not before and not after.

But if you read the Garden story in Genesis carefully, you'll find no mention of sin, original sin, disobedience, the fall of man, the need for a redeemer, death entering the world.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.