Prophecies about Pakistan and Rise of Islam

Studio-B
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2018 4:14:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/27/2018 11:16:42 AM, keithprosser wrote:
I believe there is no god. I don't know how that seems to you - perhaps you think I am mad, or possessed by a devil!
Neither, you are pagan according to Islam who should be beheaded on the spot unless you adopt Islam.

You have invited me to read the Quran and I will...
Married to a muslim and never read the quran particularly in today's climate of Islamic terrorism. . If it is the case that you have only read parts and cannot remember what you have read why do spend time defending it without a single point of reference? Your full of shitzen, keith
keithprosser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2018 7:10:32 PM
At 4/27/2018 4:14:44 PM, Studio-B wrote:
I believe there is no god. I don't know how that seems to you - perhaps you think I am mad, or possessed by a devil!
Neither, you are pagan according to Islam who should be beheaded on the spot unless you adopt Islam.
Married to a muslim and never read the quran particularly in today's climate of Islamic terrorism. . If it is the case that you have only read parts and cannot remember what you have read why do spend time defending it without a single point of reference? Your full of shitzen, keith

It seems that according to SB's version of Islam I should have been beheaded, yet here I am with head firmly attached.

I will allow people to make up their own minds if I am lying about my relationsip with my late wife, Halima, or if SB's notion of Islam owes more to reading Islamphobic websites than reading the Quran (twice).
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2018 8:09:35 PM
At 4/26/2018 5:06:52 AM, TrueDreams wrote:
Prophecies about the progress of Pakistan and the Rise of Islam
Muhammad Qasim bin AbdulKarim

Dreams are given a special importance in every religion. Dreams are given a special importance in every religion. The story of Joseph in the Bible is one of my favorites because I feel like I can relate so well to him. Joseph had a dream from God as a youth and instead of beginning to walk out that dream as he imagined he would, he went through a bunch of what seemed like detours, and his life ended up looking a lot different than I"m sure he had imagined. While I"ve never been sold into slavery or wrongfully imprisoned, I have had life go differently than what I had imagined, seemingly in the opposite direction of the dreams God had placed in my heart.

I, Muhammad Qasim, have been continuously seeing dreams for the past 27 years about Pakistan, the coming of the Day of Judgment and Islam. I have also seen Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) in my dreams for more than 300 times. Some years ago Prophet Muhammad PBUH gave me an order in my dreams to share my dreams with the people and to convey the message of Prophet Muhammad PBUH. This fact is completely clear that we are living in the end of times and the Day of Judgment is very near. I have also seen Prophet Jesus PBUH in my dreams many times and I have seen Prophet Solomon in my dreams too. It is not possible for me to state all of my dreams here so I am stating a summary of my dreams instead.

I was told in my dreams that soon attempts will be made to change Pakistan into Tora Bora and plans will be made to end Islam. But God will help the Muslims and Islam will spread in the entire world. Pakistan and its Army will play a huge role in the rise of Islam.

In a dream on 2006 I asked God that why did you create Pakistan? Every kind of vice is present in Pakistan, neither is there peace nor prosperity, there is killing and injustice everywhere, and he told me that "Qasim! 1400 years ago when Muhammad PBUH was in this world then he often used to make a supplication that O My Lord, near the day of judgment create a country whose name would be La-ilaha-il-Allah(There is no God but The God) and when Islam is suppressed in the entire world then make the true Islam spread in the entire world from there, so I accepted the supplication of Prophet Muhammad PBUH and I decided to make Pakistan, and I will defend Pakistan and I will protect it too."

In a dream on December 2014, I saw Turkey, Pakistan and Saudi Arabia as three big castles of Islam. The enemies of Islam tried to destroy these castles one after another. First of all an attempt was made to destroy Turkey and they destroyed it without facing much resistance. After this those forces went for Saudi Arabia and destroyed it.

In a dream on 21 December, 2017, I saw that the president of America was creating a plan to destroy Pakistan, in his hand there was a map which showed Pakistan as a part of India. The president of America showed this map to everyone and said that now Pakistan will be controlled by India, and then he signed it.

On 3rd March 2017, I saw a dream about World War 3. In this dream destruction started in Turkey and Russia jumped into the Middle East to capture lands. Then Israel also became very active and USA supported Israel by all means, but at some point USA also jumped into the Middle East and then the World War 3 (Malhama tul Kubra) also known as Armageddon, started and Arab Countries were badly affected. Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Palestine, Yemen, Syria, Iraq, Qatar, UAE, Egypt and other Arab Countries lost their territories. Then India and its allies USA and Israel attacked Pakistan and that war is called as Ghazwa e Hind. Ghazwa Hind will be a part of WW3. Muslims were continuously being defeated in the third world war and a terrible destruction was spread in the Middle East. After this the enemies wanted to destroy Pakistan but God helped Pakistan and its army with His unseen forces and Black Fighter Jets (Black Flags of Land before Khorasan). Then the war against Pakistan began and Pakistan won the war, and Muslims got their first Victory in WW3 in the form of Ghazwa-e-Hind. After that Pakistan also jumped into the Middle East, conquered the lost areas and defeated both the Super Powers, USA and Russia, and became a Super Power alone in the world. Then the true Islam of Prophet Muhammad S.A.W spread to the whole world and the world became peaceful.

I have seen many such dreams in which I am told about the progress of Pakistan and the rise of Islam. If I combine all of these dreams then the following sequence of events is formed:
Soon the news of my dreams is spread in the entire world with the Help of God. During the same time Prophet Muhammad PBUH gave witness to the army chief about my dreams that Qasim is not lying about the dreams, his dreams are true and they are from The Lord, God. After this the army of Pakistan and its people really believed in my dreams and took courageous steps to save Islam and Pakistan. Then the people who really loved Pakistan started to rule it. First of all Pakistan was freed from every form of Shirk(Polytheism) at the level of the government, and sectarianism is abolished. Eid started to be celebrated on one day and the Adhan started to occur on the same time. To save Pakistan from usury such a system of banking was devised that was free from interest. Every type of terrorism and injustice was abolished. And such a system based on justice and equality was formed that the people of the rest of the world were amazed. Such a system of governance was formed that the common people of Pakistan could ask questions from prime minister, army chief and the heads of other departments. Many non-Muslims also immigrated to Pakistan and started to live here. We gave everyone equal rights without discrimination. Pakistan became a rich country of the world.

When Pakistan started to progress by leaps and bounds and peace and prosperity started to spread everywhere. Then upon seeing all this India tried to stop Pakistan from progressing and started to prepare to attack Pakistan. God sent thousands of Black Fighter Jets with His help. India became terrified on seeing them and also surprised that where did Pakistan get these jets from? The rest of the world and the engineers of American army became surprised and amazed too.

After seeing those Black Fighter Jets, Muslims from all across the globe came to Pakistan for the rise of Islam and defend Pakistan. Pakistan also took steps to protect the Muslims living in India, so that they would be safe in the event of a war. We make our jets for wars and other technology by ourselves and we became self-sufficient by the Mercy of God.Then the worst war of the world started, the enemies of Pakistan believed that they will destroy Pakistan. But God helped Pakistan by His Mercy. In this war we did not kill women, children and innocent people, and Pakistan won this war by the Help of God.

In a dream on 20th September 2015, God said that Qasim Quran is my word. If Satan, jinn and the entire humanity united even then they won"t be able to create a single Surah. Like this the dreams that I have shown you are also created by me (The God). If Satan, Jinn and the entire humanity united even then they won"t be able to create such dreams.
Also in a dream on March 2017, Prophet Muhammad PBUH said that Qasim! Give this message of mine to my Ummah(Nation) that whoever helps you is exactly like the one who has helped me and he will also be with me on the day of Judgement.

Most Pakistanis I know dream about thighing little girls in the presence of the Prophet. Your dreams are about war. Pakistan lost every war it fought against India. Go back to dreaming about thighing little girls.
Yassine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2018 10:28:20 PM
At 4/27/2018 7:10:32 PM, keithprosser wrote:
At 4/27/2018 4:14:44 PM, Studio-B wrote:

It seems that according to SB's version of Islam I should have been beheaded, yet here I am with head firmly attached.

- Technically you'd be a Dahri (naturist/atheist) not a Mushrik (pagan/polytheist). Under Islamic Law you should be extended dhimmah (inviolability of protection), though there is a difference of opinion on wether a Mushrik has that right. So you're pretty safe. A lot of people conflate Ahl Kitab (people of the book) with Ahl Dhimmah (people of protection), though they do overlap one is not necessarily the other. A Christian belonging to a non-Muslim land is amongst the people of the book though not those of protection, an whereas an atheist in a Muslim territory be among the people of protection though not those of the book.

I will allow people to make up their own minds if I am lying about my relationsip with my late wife, Halima, or if SB's notion of Islam owes more to reading Islamphobic websites than reading the Quran (twice).

- LOL! I can assure you he has never even looked at one before. It is odd you've never read the Qur'an given your late wife (Allah yirhamha) was a Muslim.
Yassine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2018 10:38:46 PM
At 4/27/2018 8:09:35 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Most Pakistanis I know dream about thighing little girls in the presence of the Prophet. Your dreams are about war. Pakistan lost every war it fought against India. Go back to dreaming about thighing little girls.

- You both are one people with one history, a glorious history you need to go back to. Aspire for love & unity, not hate & division.
Yassine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2018 10:53:24 PM
At 4/26/2018 6:43:39 PM, keithprosser wrote:
And such a system based on justice and equality was formed that the people of the rest of the world were amazed. Such a system of governance was formed that the common people of Pakistan could ask questions from prime minister, army chief and the heads of other departments.

I found your narrative interesting. I selected out those sentences because they seem like a small matter to a westerner. We are used to being able to question prime ministers and politicians. In the UK a member of parliament is paid not much more than a teacher or a policeman but I am sure Pakistani MPs make a lot more than their official salaries! In the developing world politicians are untouchable tin gods, in the west - well, it's not so.

Much harder for you will be to let go of the idea that the peaceful and paradisical world you dream of depends on the rise of Islam.

- It was for over a millennia...

; That secularism is superior to any religious based system of government is something that some people struggle with even in the west!

- For good reason, it's utterly inferior & unimpressive.

A world run on the lines of genuine pious Islam would be better for many than what we have today, but better still would be a world on humanist principles which are essentally the best aspects of all the great religions but without the fiction of a deity nor are their priests who claim knowlege they do not have.

- Principles are empty ideals without discipline. & from your stance "best" is a delusion. You have no objective reference on which one aspect is better than another.

And no humanist will take up arms for his cause... in humanism not only is peace the final goal but it is also the means.

- I don't think the word means what you think it means...
keithprosser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2018 11:19:28 PM
At 4/27/2018 10:53:24 PM, Yassine wrote:
.. That secularism is superior to any religious based system of government is something that some people struggle with even in the west!

That's an assertion, not a good reason!

A world run on the lines of genuine pious Islam would be better for many than what we have today, but better still would be a world on humanist principles which are essentally the best aspects of all the great religions but without the fiction of a deity nor are their priests who claim knowlege they do not have.

Principles are empty ideals without discipline. & from your stance "best" is a delusion. You have no objective reference on which one aspect is better than another.

I am unable to agree that 'principles are empty ideals without discipline' because I don't understand it. However the issue of obective references without bringing god into the picture is an interesting philosophical issue I enjoy thinking about. I think there can be objective references (and discipline?)without god but maybe here is not the time or place for that discussion.

And no humanist will take up arms for his cause... in humanism not only is peace the final goal but it is also the means.

Humanism? Perhaps it doesn't mean what you think it means! Are you familiar with Alice in Wonderland? "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean"neither more nor less."
Yassine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2018 11:25:39 PM
At 4/27/2018 11:19:28 PM, keithprosser wrote:
At 4/27/2018 10:53:24 PM, Yassine wrote:
.. That secularism is superior to any religious based system of government is something that some people struggle with even in the west!

That's an assertion, not a good reason!

- So is yours!! What is your reason then? How is Secularism superior?

Principles are empty ideals without discipline. & from your stance "best" is a delusion. You have no objective reference on which one aspect is better than another.

I am unable to agree that 'principles are empty ideals without discipline' because I don't understand it.

- Without discipline principles are empty ideals. Pretty straight forward.

However the issue of obective references without bringing god into the picture is an interesting philosophical issue I enjoy thinking about. I think there can be objective references (and discipline?)without god but maybe here is not the time or place for that discussion.

- Why do you think that?

Humanism? Perhaps it doesn't mean what you think it means! Are you familiar with Alice in Wonderland? "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean"neither more nor less."

- I guess Humpty Dumpty needs some lessons on logical fallacies.
keithprosser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2018 11:47:03 PM
At 4/27/2018 11:25:39 PM, Yassine wrote:
How is Secularism superior?

Of course I am biased so you won't accept the simplest reason I can give - its because there is no god. Hence i believe theism is based on a falsehood so must be inferior.

Given there are thousands of threads on whether god exist or not I am not keen to start another one. I suggest that we approach this chat in the spirit of exchanging ideas, not trying to convince the other because that would be futile - we aren't going to change our minds.

That is not any clearer to me, but we can probably pass over it for now and return to it later on.

kp: I think there can be objective references (and discipline?)without god but maybe here is not the time or place for that discussion.
y: Why do you think that?

Why do I think there can be objective reference with out god or why isn't the the place? Briefly as I don't believe god exists but I want there to be objective references I have to believe it is possible! But it's deep philosophy that needs more than a few words and I haven't even worked it out fully myself yet.

I guess Humpty Dumpty needs some lessons on logical fallacies.

In a way Alice in Wonderland is a textbook of logical fallacies. But whatever Humpty might say it means, for me Humanism is well described by this document:
https://americanhumanist.org...
I do not mean that I support the AHA nor necessarily endorse or condemn its policies, if any. I intend it only as a fairly clear description of the sort of principles I believe in.
Yassine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2018 12:42:13 AM
At 4/27/2018 11:47:03 PM, keithprosser wrote:
At 4/27/2018 11:25:39 PM, Yassine wrote:
How is Secularism superior?

Of course I am biased so you won't accept the simplest reason I can give - its because there is no god. Hence i believe theism is based on a falsehood so must be inferior.

- One, we are referring to a religious system of government as opposed to a secular system. Not gods. Two, what you're implying is: because theism is false then everything inferred thereof is too, which is a logical fallacy. Three, Theism being based on falsehood does not acquit secularism of falsehood either, which is again a logical fallacy>

Given there are thousands of threads on whether god exist or not I am not keen to start another one. I suggest that we approach this chat in the spirit of exchanging ideas, not trying to convince the other because that would be futile - we aren't going to change our minds.

- Sure. I'm still waiting on your ideas regarding why secularism is a better system of governance then than any religious system?

That is not any clearer to me, but we can probably pass over it for now and return to it later on.

kp: I think there can be objective references (and discipline?)without god but maybe here is not the time or place for that discussion.
y: Why do you think that?

Why do I think there can be objective reference with out god or why isn't the the place? Briefly as I don't believe god exists but I want there to be objective references I have to believe it is possible! But it's deep philosophy that needs more than a few words and I haven't even worked it out fully myself yet.

- It's quite simple. The objective reference you seek must thus be self-justified, thus divine, otherwise it requires justification, for which you can't have because you took it as the reference itself.

I guess Humpty Dumpty needs some lessons on logical fallacies.

In a way Alice in Wonderland is a textbook of logical fallacies. But whatever Humpty might say it means, for me Humanism is well described by this document:
https://americanhumanist.org...
I do not mean that I support the AHA nor necessarily endorse or condemn its policies, if any. I intend it only as a fairly clear description of the sort of principles I believe in.

- All this is nice & dandy, but it's just labels. The Catholic Church has even better labels. & it doesn't answer my question of peace as means to peace, whatever that means.
keithprosser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2018 1:00:59 AM
At 4/28/2018 12:42:13 AM, Yassine wrote:

- Sure. I'm still waiting on your ideas regarding why secularism is a better system of governance then than any religious system?

Isn't being based on truth rather than falsehood sufficient? A structure can be no stronger than its foundation. Of course a theist would consider it was the religious system that is based on truth - that is a very significant difference between us.

- All this is nice & dandy, but it's just labels. The Catholic Church has even better labels. & it doesn't answer my question of peace as means to peace, whatever that means.

In TrueDream's post Islam triumphed but there was a lot of fighting and war involved. That would not be the way of humanism. If that means humanism can never succeed - well, so be it.
Yassine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2018 1:25:18 AM
At 4/28/2018 1:00:59 AM, keithprosser wrote:
At 4/28/2018 12:42:13 AM, Yassine wrote:

Isn't being based on truth rather than falsehood sufficient? A structure can be no stronger than its foundation.

- This doesn't say anything about system of governance. Are you capable of arguing for a secular system of governance?!

Of course a theist would consider it was the religious system that is based on truth - that is a very significant difference between us.

- You're not giving any reasons here, just making assertions...

In TrueDream's post Islam triumphed but there was a lot of fighting and war involved. That would not be the way of humanism. If that means humanism can never succeed - well, so be it.

- Are you saying humanism entails pacifism?
Studio-B
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2018 5:25:17 AM

Don't make me laugh. I have shown you to be deceitful already. But that said, being once married to a muslim, does not prove islam is "pious" or a religion of peace.

reading Islamphobic websites
I read all kinds of material relating to this barbaric ideology. But usually only quote from the barbaric Quran said to be written by an illiterate arab in a cave named Muhammad or from Arab Muslim historian and hagiography Ibn Ishaq's biography of said illiterate arab.
Hope that clears that up.

To not have read absolutely anything on this barbaric ideology AT ALL since 9/11 yet come out defending it and apologising for it knowing nothing about it AT ALL, shows what an ignorant deceitful FFFFkER you really are, keith.
I mean, wasn't you in the slightest bit curious as to what Allahu Akbar means when these people blow themselves up in Arenas full of women and children?
Studio-B
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2018 5:28:59 AM
At 4/27/2018 10:28:20 PM, Yassine wrote:
- Technically you'd be a Dahri (naturist/atheist) not a Mushrik (pagan/polytheist). Under Islamic Law you should be extended dhimmah (inviolability of protection), though there is a difference of opinion on wether a Mushrik has that right. So you're pretty safe.
Sounds like it doesn't it?>.
PEACEFUL MY ARSE! Quran 8:39. - And fight them and slaughter them until there is no fitnah (unrest or rebellion) and [until] the religion, all of it, is for Allah. And if they cease - then indeed, Allah is seeing of what they do.
Studio-B
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2018 5:33:47 AM

- LOL! I can assure you he has never even looked at one before. It is odd you've never read the Qur'an given your late wife (Allah yirhamha) was a Muslim.

I certainly have read it and you could never prove otherwise. Unlike the apologist keithprosser who pretends to be neutral whilst defending Islam as a religion of peace never having read anything to support that claim.
Casten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2018 6:23:52 AM
Prophecies about the progress of Pakistan and the Rise of Islam
Muhammad Qasim bin AbdulKarim

Dreams are given a special importance in every religion. Dreams are given a special importance in every religion. The story of Joseph in the Bible is one of my favorites because I feel like I can relate so well to him. Joseph had a dream from God as a youth and instead of beginning to walk out that dream as he imagined he would, he went through a bunch of what seemed like detours, and his life ended up looking a lot different than I"m sure he had imagined. While I"ve never been sold into slavery or wrongfully imprisoned, I have had life go differently than what I had imagined, seemingly in the opposite direction of the dreams God had placed in my heart.

I, Muhammad Qasim, have been continuously seeing dreams for the past 27 years about Pakistan, the coming of the Day of Judgment and Islam. I have also seen Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) in my dreams for more than 300 times. Some years ago Prophet Muhammad PBUH gave me an order in my dreams to share my dreams with the people and to convey the message of Prophet Muhammad PBUH. This fact is completely clear that we are living in the end of times and the Day of Judgment is very near. I have also seen Prophet Jesus PBUH in my dreams many times and I have seen Prophet Solomon in my dreams too. It is not possible for me to state all of my dreams here so I am stating a summary of my dreams instead.

I was told in my dreams that soon attempts will be made to change Pakistan into Tora Bora and plans will be made to end Islam. But God will help the Muslims and Islam will spread in the entire world. Pakistan and its Army will play a huge role in the rise of Islam.

In a dream on 2006 I asked God that why did you create Pakistan? Every kind of vice is present in Pakistan, neither is there peace nor prosperity, there is killing and injustice everywhere, and he told me that "Qasim! 1400 years ago when Muhammad PBUH was in this world then he often used to make a supplication that O My Lord, near the day of judgment create a country whose name would be La-ilaha-il-Allah(There is no God but The God) and when Islam is suppressed in the entire world then make the true Islam spread in the entire world from there, so I accepted the supplication of Prophet Muhammad PBUH and I decided to make Pakistan, and I will defend Pakistan and I will protect it too."

In a dream on December 2014, I saw Turkey, Pakistan and Saudi Arabia as three big castles of Islam. The enemies of Islam tried to destroy these castles one after another. First of all an attempt was made to destroy Turkey and they destroyed it without facing much resistance. After this those forces went for Saudi Arabia and destroyed it.

In a dream on 21 December, 2017, I saw that the president of America was creating a plan to destroy Pakistan, in his hand there was a map which showed Pakistan as a part of India. The president of America showed this map to everyone and said that now Pakistan will be controlled by India, and then he signed it.

On 3rd March 2017, I saw a dream about World War 3. In this dream destruction started in Turkey and Russia jumped into the Middle East to capture lands. Then Israel also became very active and USA supported Israel by all means, but at some point USA also jumped into the Middle East and then the World War 3 (Malhama tul Kubra) also known as Armageddon, started and Arab Countries were badly affected. Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Palestine, Yemen, Syria, Iraq, Qatar, UAE, Egypt and other Arab Countries lost their territories. Then India and its allies USA and Israel attacked Pakistan and that war is called as Ghazwa e Hind. Ghazwa Hind will be a part of WW3. Muslims were continuously being defeated in the third world war and a terrible destruction was spread in the Middle East. After this the enemies wanted to destroy Pakistan but God helped Pakistan and its army with His unseen forces and Black Fighter Jets (Black Flags of Land before Khorasan). Then the war against Pakistan began and Pakistan won the war, and Muslims got their first Victory in WW3 in the form of Ghazwa-e-Hind. After that Pakistan also jumped into the Middle East, conquered the lost areas and defeated both the Super Powers, USA and Russia, and became a Super Power alone in the world. Then the true Islam of Prophet Muhammad S.A.W spread to the whole world and the world became peaceful.

I have seen many such dreams in which I am told about the progress of Pakistan and the rise of Islam. If I combine all of these dreams then the following sequence of events is formed:
Soon the news of my dreams is spread in the entire world with the Help of God. During the same time Prophet Muhammad PBUH gave witness to the army chief about my dreams that Qasim is not lying about the dreams, his dreams are true and they are from The Lord, God. After this the army of Pakistan and its people really believed in my dreams and took courageous steps to save Islam and Pakistan. Then the people who really loved Pakistan started to rule it. First of all Pakistan was freed from every form of Shirk(Polytheism) at the level of the government, and sectarianism is abolished. Eid started to be celebrated on one day and the Adhan started to occur on the same time. To save Pakistan from usury such a system of banking was devised that was free from interest. Every type of terrorism and injustice was abolished. And such a system based on justice and equality was formed that the people of the rest of the world were amazed. Such a system of governance was formed that the common people of Pakistan could ask questions from prime minister, army chief and the heads of other departments. Many non-Muslims also immigrated to Pakistan and started to live here. We gave everyone equal rights without discrimination. Pakistan became a rich country of the world.

When Pakistan started to progress by leaps and bounds and peace and prosperity started to spread everywhere. Then upon seeing all this India tried to stop Pakistan from progressing and started to prepare to attack Pakistan. God sent thousands of Black Fighter Jets with His help. India became terrified on seeing them and also surprised that where did Pakistan get these jets from? The rest of the world and the engineers of American army became surprised and amazed too.

After seeing those Black Fighter Jets, Muslims from all across the globe came to Pakistan for the rise of Islam and defend Pakistan. Pakistan also took steps to protect the Muslims living in India, so that they would be safe in the event of a war. We make our jets for wars and other technology by ourselves and we became self-sufficient by the Mercy of God.Then the worst war of the world started, the enemies of Pakistan believed that they will destroy Pakistan. But God helped Pakistan by His Mercy. In this war we did not kill women, children and innocent people, and Pakistan won this war by the Help of God.

In a dream on 20th September 2015, God said that Qasim Quran is my word. If Satan, jinn and the entire humanity united even then they won"t be able to create a single Surah. Like this the dreams that I have shown you are also created by me (The God). If Satan, Jinn and the entire humanity united even then they won"t be able to create such dreams.
Also in a dream on March 2017, Prophet Muhammad PBUH said that Qasim! Give this message of mine to my Ummah(Nation) that whoever helps you is exactly like the one who has helped me and he will also be with me on the day of Judgement.

What do you think of the many, many people before you, from different cultures and different times, who also had "prophetic" dreams, and also believed in great, momentous destinies for their religion or empire?
Bummed about the low activity and abandonment of DDO? You can always try us on DART: https://www.debateart.com...
keithprosser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2018 10:14:06 AM
At 4/28/2018 1:25:18 AM, Yassine wrote:

- This doesn't say anything about system of governance. Are you capable of arguing for a secular system of governance?!

I'm trying to balance saying things too briefy or a too much length here. What is a government for? It's job, I think, is to keep society running smoothy, to maintain things like the roads, schools, a health service, maintain public order and so on. It it exists so people can get on with their lives in peace and security.
The problem I have with theocratic systems is that they can very easily become stagnant because they are committed to inflexible written scripture. I don't think we humans are clever enough to invent an ideal system of laws, and even if we were clever enough conditions are continually changing. A secular system is inherently flexible so while that means mistakes can be made, they can also be put right.

- Are you saying humanism entails pacifism?

Humanism is not an ideology. Being a humanist is like being a liberal, or a sports fan. A humanist is something you either are or you aren't.

Consider this list taken from the AHA website:
a) Knowledge of the world is derived by observation, experimentation, and rational analysis.
b) Humans are an integral part of nature, the result of unguided evolutionary change.
c) Ethical values are derived from human need and interest as tested by experience
d) Life"s fulfillment emerges from individual participation in the service of humane ideals.
e) Humans are social by nature and find meaning in relationships.
f) We should long for and strive toward a world of mutual care and concern, free of cruelty and its consequences, where differences are resolved cooperatively without resorting to violence.
g) Working to benefit society maximizes individual happiness.
h) People should be concerned for the well being of all, be committed to diversity, and respect those of differing yet humane views.

If you agree with those statements (or with somthing similar)then you are a humanist whether you know it or not. Conversely you cannot become a humanist by paying $10 to the American Humanist Association if you do not really believe in, say, (d).

(Personally I would the evolutionary element of b) was not very important, although I think in practice most humanists would be evolutionists. I think that was included in the AHA list because the evolution/creation debate is still raw in the US)

f) is crucial to your question about pacifism. I'd read it as saying violence and force is a last resort and it can be justified to combat a greater evil if there really is no other way. But force can't be used to spread humanism because humanism isn't an ideology - it's a way of referring to a loosely-defined set of principles one believes in and lives by. Humanists don't have to learn that list of humanist principles - it was built into their DNA (figuratively!).
Yassine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2018 10:26:13 AM
At 4/28/2018 5:28:59 AM, Studio-B wrote:
- Technically you'd be a Dahri (naturist/atheist) not a Mushrik (pagan/polytheist). Under Islamic Law you should be extended dhimmah (inviolability of protection), though there is a difference of opinion on wether a Mushrik has that right. So you're pretty safe.
PEACEFUL MY ARSE! Quran 8:39. - And fight them and slaughter them until there is no fitnah (unrest or rebellion) and [until] the religion, all of it, is for Allah. And if they cease - then indeed, Allah is seeing of what they do.

- First of all, fighting implies a two sided conflict, not a one sided slaughter. Second of all "them" who? Potatoes? Aliens? Third of all, 'they cease", cease what?! - The verse (& the entire chapter) talks about the Battle of Badr against the *hostile* Quraysh. The very previous verse reads: "Say to those who have disbelieved [that] if they cease [hostility], what has previously occurred will be forgiven for them. But if they return [to hostility] - then the precedent of the former [rebellious] peoples has already taken place." Stating that if they cease the hostility then they will be forgiven ; even further back: "And [remember, O Muhammad], when those who disbelieved plotted against you to restrain you or kill you or evict you [from Makkah]." referring to Quraysh plot to kill Muhammad (pbuh). & most of all, despite everything the chapter concludes by "And if they incline to PEACE, then incline to it [also] and rely upon Allah." (8:61), commanding the Muslims to incline to PEACE if the Quraysh inclines to peace.

- Anything else? Not like I'm expecting any ounce of reason from you...
Studio-B
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2018 3:51:29 PM
At 4/28/2018 10:14:06 AM, keithprosser wrote:
f) We should long for and strive toward a world of mutual care and concern, free of cruelty and its consequences, where differences are resolved cooperatively without resorting to violence.
f) is crucial to your question about pacifism. I'd read it as saying violence and force is a last resort and it can be justified to combat a greater evil if there really is no other way.

But force can't be used to spread humanism because humanism isn't an ideology - it's a way of referring to a loosely-defined set of principles one believes in and lives by. Humanists don't have to learn that list of humanist principles - it was built into their DNA (figuratively!).

What a load of contradictory CODSWALLOP!!!!
Studio-B
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2018 4:25:14 PM
At 4/28/2018 10:26:13 AM, Yassine wrote:

- First of all, fighting implies a two sided conflict, not a one sided slaughter.

So are you saying Muhammad never slaughtered unarmed men and boys , even captives?

Second of all "them"
Unbelievers.

The very previous verse reads: "Say to those who have disbelieved [that] if they cease [hostility], what has previously occurred will be forgiven for them. But if they return [to hostility] - then the precedent of the former [rebellious] peoples has already taken place."

Which is cancelled by verse 8:39 and 2:193 which repeats the instruction to kill until ALL religion is for allah.
Anwarul Haqq Abrogation in the Koran, 1929 Try reading it, it's all about your religion after? all.http://www.muhammadanism.org...

You may be able to sucker some of the thickos here with your bullitzen. But I am reasonably well read on the barbaric subject of Islam to know many verses have been abrogated by the more violent verses. Any hard to find nice fluffy verses apply only to muslims.

Why are you trying to convince those reading here that these wars and battles of Muhammad's were all "in self defence". There was nothing "defensive" about invading Europe or the Indian subcontinent , now was there. You just a liar and a poor one at that. You are trying your hardest to paint Muhammad as a Robin Hood, when in reality he was a robbing, rapist murderer.
Studio-B
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2018 4:31:30 PM
At 4/28/2018 10:26:13 AM, Yassine wrote: Second of all "them" who? Potatoes?
I hope this helps.
Quran 9:29 - Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture " [fight] until they give the jizyah (jizyah = tax levied by Muslim on non- - believers or be killed on refusal to pay) willingly while they are humbled.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2018 10:05:39 PM
At 4/28/2018 4:31:30 PM, Studio-B wrote:
At 4/28/2018 10:26:13 AM, Yassine wrote: Second of all "them" who? Potatoes?
I hope this helps.
Quran 9:29 - Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture " [fight] until they give the jizyah (jizyah = tax levied by Muslim on non- - believers or be killed on refusal to pay) willingly while they are humbled.

1.5 billion, numpty.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2018 10:07:25 PM
Prophecies about Pakistan and Rise of Islam

Pakistan can't win a cricket game. My advice: stay out of war.
Yassine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2018 4:48:06 AM
At 4/28/2018 4:25:14 PM, Studio-B wrote:
At 4/28/2018 10:26:13 AM, Yassine wrote:

- First of all, fighting implies a two sided conflict, not a one sided slaughter.

So are you saying Muhammad never slaughtered unarmed men and boys , even captives?

- There is no "slaughter" in the verse, you literally invented it & put it there. This is called deceitful lying.

Second of all "them"
Unbelievers.

- Who have been hostile, indeed. Thank you.

The very previous verse reads: "Say to those who have disbelieved [that] if they cease [hostility], what has previously occurred will be forgiven for them. But if they return [to hostility] - then the precedent of the former [rebellious] peoples has already taken place."

Which is cancelled by verse 8:39 and 2:193 which repeats the instruction to kill until ALL religion is for allah.

- Kill who??? It's the verse 8:38 & those before it that gives us context what 8:39 refers to. Do you understand what textual context is?!!!! Verse 8:38 urges the disbelievers (Quraysh) to cease hostility & urges the Muslims to forgiveness ; the *next* verse 8:39 "And fight them until there is no fitnah (unrest or rebellion) and [until] the religion, all of it, is for Allah." urges Muslims to fight these hostile disbelievers if "they return to hostility". THAT, & verse 8:61 concludes by "And if they incline to peace, then incline to it [also]". If there is cancellation according to you, then this must cancel 8:39...

Anwarul Haqq Abrogation in the Koran, 1929 Try reading it, it's all about your religion after? all. http://www.muhammadanism.org...

- So your reference is a methodist reverend... this is hilarious. LMAO! HAHAHAHAHAHA...

You may be able to sucker some of the thickos here with your bullitzen. But I am reasonably well read on the barbaric subject of Islam to know many verses have been abrogated by the more violent verses.

- Wishful thinking. You're well read alright, in fantasy hate propaganda.

Any hard to find nice fluffy verses apply only to muslims.

- You wish...

Why are you trying to convince those reading here that these wars and battles of Muhammad's were all "in self defence".

- It's a fact.

There was nothing "defensive" about invading Europe or the Indian subcontinent , now was there.

- I don't recall Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) ever invading Europe or the Indian subcontinent...

You just a liar and a poor one at that.

- You have it backwards, as it has just been established with proof. But why don't we have a formal debate to settle that?

You are trying your hardest to paint Muhammad as a Robin Hood, when in reality he was a robbing, rapist murderer.

- I'm not. Prophet Muhammad (pubh) is no Robin Hood. He is a prophet, a leader, a founder & head of state, a legislator, a judge, a commander... none of which is Robin Hood.

I hope this helps.
Quran 9:29 - Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizya willingly while they are humbled.

- Stop adding things into the verses!!! AGAIN, it says "fight", which assumes a conflict, it doesn't say "kill". The verse makes permissible fighting non-Muslims, as always in the context of self-defense. It was revealed when the Muslims in Medina dreaded an attack from the kingdom of Ghasan (Christian vassal state to the Romans) urging them to fight back, which led to what is known as the campaigns of Muata & Tabuk. Your attempts to deny all verses (dozens) explicitly restricting fighting to self-defense & to seek peace by nit-picking a verse out of context shows the complete absence of reason & sheer contempt in your approach.
Studio-B
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2018 5:56:09 AM
There was nothing "defensive" about invading Europe or the Indian subcontinent , now was there.

At 4/29/2018 4:48:06 AM, Yassine wrote:
- I don't recall Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) ever invading Europe or the Indian subcontinent...

MUSLIMS who followed the orders written in the QURAN did though didn"t they? (And still are today, only by stealth this time around). They were orders that were revealed by Muhammad himself. The MUSLIM Ottoman Empire was the largest and longest existing Muslim empire that ever existed, And was only halted at the gates of Vienna (that"s in Europe you know). But you know all this of course, but you can"t let facts get in the way your "religion of peace" bullshitzen.
Studio-B
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2018 5:58:43 AM
At 4/29/2018 4:48:06 AM, Yassine wrote:Prophet Muhammad (pubh) is no Robin Hood. He is a prophet, a leader, a founder & head of state, a legislator, a judge, a commander... none of which is Robin Hood.

That amounts to a murdering Muslim dictator who can"t make his mind up on what the law is when caught out in a contradiction and makes up the law - HIS LAW- as he goes along.
Yassine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2018 6:06:53 AM
At 4/29/2018 5:56:09 AM, Studio-B wrote:

At 4/29/2018 4:48:06 AM, Yassine wrote:

MUSLIMS who followed the orders written in the QURAN did though didn"t they?

- Being a Muslim doesn't necessarily mean always following Islamic commandments. In the same spirit, Christians following the orders written in the Bible invaded, massacred & pillaged almost every nation on Earth, including themselves. LOL!

(And still are today, only by stealth this time around). They were orders that were revealed by Muhammad himself.

- So now every Muslim is Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) incarnate?

The MUSLIM Ottoman Empire was the largest and longest existing Muslim empire that ever existed,

- It was the longest lived, not the largest, nor the most successful. The Abbasid Empire was twice its size.

And was only halted at the gates of Vienna (that"s in Europe you know).

- Betrayed my Muslim cavalry joining the enemy...

But you know all this of course, but you can"t let facts get in the way your "religion of peace" bullshitzen.

- Muslims introduced civility, enlightenment & tolerance to Europe.
Yassine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2018 6:47:00 AM
At 4/29/2018 5:58:43 AM, Studio-B wrote:
At 4/29/2018 4:48:06 AM, Yassine wrote:Prophet Muhammad (pubh) is no Robin Hood. He is a prophet, a leader, a founder & head of state, a legislator, a judge, a commander... none of which is Robin Hood.

That amounts to a murdering Muslim dictator

- Murder is unjust killing, which is categorically prohibited in the Quran.

who can"t make his mind up on what the law is when caught out in a contradiction and makes up the law - HIS LAW- as he goes along.

- Laws are ethical solutions to social issues, thus correspond to social circumstances.
Studio-B
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2018 7:01:27 AM
Anwarul Haqq Abrogation in the Koran, 1929 Try reading it, it's all about your religion after? all. http://www.muhammadanism.org......

At 4/29/2018 4:48:06 AM, Yassine wrote:- So your reference is a methodist reverend... this is hilarious. LMAO! HAHAHAHAHAHA...

Yes, I thought you would say that, and, what"s your problem? Are you suggesting this work is all lies? Are you suggesting that there are no "satanic verses" in the Quran that Muhammad himself abrogated?
Are you saying Muhammad's confession that his revelations had come from Satan himself is not true?

Oh, I see. You will only accept evidence that comes from MUSLIM sources, AND they have to be PRO ISLAM. OK.

Well, I always try to have a back hand when discussing bullsjit with people like you , so what about an Islamic scholar then?

Annasikh-wal-Mansukh, by Abul Qasim the Arab Muslim physician, surgeon and chemist who lived in Al-Andalus 936 AD. Annasikh-wal-Mansukh by Ibn Khuzyamh states 113 verses are abrogated by the Sword verse (9: 5), and 9 verses are abrogated by the Fighting verse (9: 29): "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day".

And Can you explain this>>
In Sura Hajj (Pilgrimage) 22:52-53, Muhammad confessed his mistake, alleging that all prophets were tempted by Satan who inspire them with demonic verses, as if they were actually revealed by God. But later on Allah abrogated those Satanic Verses with new revelations and instructs his prophets with new verses.

And this is the funniest bit >>>

According to Islam, Allah permits such demonic inspiration to test weak believers and to cut off those with hardened hearts.
LMAO! HAHAHAHAHAHA...

You see Muhammad"s dilemma don"t you? And why he blamed Satan for all his mistakes don't you? I do.
He had painted himself into a corner, as you and the apologists here often do.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.