ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2019 5:48:37 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
ethang5 wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

Harikrish, No comment for reasons given.

You couldn't tell God?

Psalm 82:6
I said, "You are gods, And all of you are children of the Most High.

Isaiah 41:23
Show the things that are to come hereafter, That we may know that you are gods; Yes, Do good or do evil, That we may be dismayed and see it together.

John 10:34
Jesus answered them, "Is it not written in your law, "I said, "You are gods" "?

OK, So then, Why couldn't you tell your god? I won't even ask why he didn't know if he is god.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2019 5:24:54 PM
EThang5, Your assumptions about who God is and how to know Him-Her is based on man and religions who do not know Him-Her.

Matthew 16:25
For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, But whoever loses his life for My sake will find it.

Please note the word "desires". Salvation is of the heart and soul by renewing the mind of false religious ideas as Paul taught. We are all part of Yahweh Elohim.

Romans 12:2
And do not be conformed to this world, But be transformed by the renewing of your mind, That you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.

Romans 12:2 says a mouthful of truth in one sentence. The assumes reading the Torah and teachings of the Messiah at home alone on the Sabbath by covering the flesh and not working. No religions to confuse the mind and inhibit revelation to repent. Pull the Biblical weeds.

No one knows your heart except God. I have always said I am only "part" of Yahweh as the Great I Am. You and everyone else one is the other "parts" of Yahweh Elohim. The Creator is in the business of assembling living parts of Himself into One Body of spirit-orbs. Mortals are in the business of assembly dead parts into products we sell to each other. Perfect analogy when we define God's business is assembling living parts together to live forever as One Body of gods, Goddesses, Angels, And animals that are all individual identity "part" of His eternal essence.

However, Believe in only one word "Church" will deceive the mind. It was created by the Catholic Corruptors to control us and destroys the true paradigm of who we really are by the blinded minds by black grace power of God. We are part of a circle and receive whatever "part" of Yahweh we wanted in the beginning before we were buckled in tightly on the rollercoaster of good and evil of mortality so we never fall out of our path, And Yahweh makes sure we reach our end goal. We will all live forever in a spiritual body of our choice made with the "council of His will. "

Ephesians 1:11
In Him also we have obtained an inheritance, Being predestined according to the purpose of Him who works all things according to the counsel of His will

Paul was a goat and trained in deep thinking. His writings are targeted to the goats and sheep of Israel to bring them together as One Yahweh Elohim, Including the Gentile-dogs to live in peace and harmony of God's white grace power in the first heaven.

Morals have harnessed electricity to control the dead elements to assemble products to sell, And we can use our minds to control even the weather, Therefore, We are using our God-given powers to be more and more like Him. We can then see Him as He is as we repent and enter the first heaven. We know Him. He is assembling His spirit orbs of life just as we can assemble dead matter by our carnal minds in our dominion of death.

Romans 8:6
For to be carnally minded is death, But to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

The Gentile-dogs have created the abomination of desolation of Hebrew thoughts being led by the goats who were blinded by God's black grace powers He gave them to know good and evil to be predestinated by His will to be the gods and goddesses in eternity who He holds close to His heart as the apple of His eye to give them what they wanted in eternity:

Matthew 24:15
Therefore when you see the "abomination of desolation, " spoken of by Daniel the prophet, Standing in the holy place" (whoever reads, Let him understand),

The Holy Place is our hearts. Gentile-dog barking replaced Hebrew thoughts based on the atonement and testament paradigms added to the church paradigm added to the false sexual paradigms. All the tables are vomit due to the black grace power of the blinded goats of Israel. Time for the goats of Israel as a team to transition to white grace power on the Starbuck Coffee logo and lead elect Israel into translation.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2019 6:12:20 PM
ethang5 wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

You couldn't tell God?

Show the things that are to come hereafter, That we may know that you are gods; Yes, Do good or do evil, That we may be dismayed and see it together.

OK, So then, Why couldn't you tell your god? I won't even ask why he didn't know if he is god.

Anon has answered similar questions.

***Harikrish is God? Why the question mark?

Anon wrote: The question mark is self-expletory in the posts. Harikrish is doing God's will so He is God. The question mark causes DDO to think about the idea and challenge all the old Biblical paradigms of the scholars.
Go 12 Disciples and Occult Israel!
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2019 7:14:12 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

You couldn't tell God?

***Harikrish is God? Why the question mark?

Anon wrote: The question mark is self-expletory in the posts. Harikrish is doing God's will so He is God. The question mark causes DDO to think about the idea and challenge all the old Biblical paradigms of the scholars.
Go 12 Disciples and Occult Israel!

Harikrish, I wrote this before I knew we are all part of Yahweh of no frequency. You have obeyed the frequency of Yahweh in the outer kingdom. Now you are to know Yahweh from the inner kingdom. They are One Lord [Yahweh]. How many times does God say "One Lord" in the Bible? 387 times.

We are all one with Yahweh, Even Jeffrey Epstein. His alleged suicide is the will of Yahweh by predestination. Epstein will be reincarnated into a stacked deck of cards in God's favor. He will be born as a pure and innocent baby into the first heaven.

Although the flesh bugs babies with discomforts and pain, But in their souls emotionally, They live in the first heaven. When the truth covers the planet, Then the stacked deck of cards of babies born in heaven emotionally will fix all the spirit-orbs to remove the dumb karma ideas controlling them because their beliefs are unseen in their subconscious minds from past lives. By the brand new conscious minds growing up in eternal truth of Torah, The soul will be cleansed VERY GRADUALLY by the new conscious mind.

When we know the true purpose of reincarnation, It is a cool idea. The scientific-based valid knowledge from Sigmund Freud and modern phycology and mental health professionals is very helpful facts when we know their knowledge is from the soul and body of the outer kingdom and not the spirit-orb of the inner kingdom of God. Oh, The subconscious mind responds perfectly, But they put the facts into a warped man-made " false paradigm" that hides the truth in the facts they actually observe accurately. The separate human anatomy in either "one body" for atheists or two aspects of "soul and body" for religions and Luciferians. They never separate the soul into "soul and spirit orb"and Yahweh with no frequencies" that reveals things to the spirit-orbs by revelations that cleanses the soul feelings with the truth of the Logos Word of Reason by grace through faith. It is like science using the older paradigms before Einstein was born. We need to grow up and reject the theologians and religious nonsense that twists the Bible into irrational errors using bad assumptions to create the worn-out paradigms that harm the world.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2019 2:56:22 AM
ethang5 wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

You couldn't tell God?

Not to me he hasn't. Mostly anon runs from questions.

Anon wrote: The question mark is self-expletory in the posts. Harikrish is doing God's will so He is God.

If everyone is doing gods will then everyone is god. If everyone is god, Who's getting buried alive?

The question mark causes DDO to think about the idea and challenge all the old Biblical paradigms of the scholars.

They aren't challenged in the least. This is why you can't address simple questions put to you.

Harikrish, I wrote this before I knew we are all part of Yahweh of no frequency.

Does Yahweh fight himself? Because Yahweh may be getting buried alive.

We are all one with Yahweh, Even Jeffrey Epstein.

Not me. I'm totally against your racist Hindu illiterate spamming god. I think he is an indian fool to stupid to know how to behave.

. . . To remove the dumb karma ideas controlling them. . .

All his ideas are dumb. As are yours. So please count me out. You, The moron and the child prostitute can go and be an unholy trinity on your own time.

Ethan is NOT one with you.
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2019 3:05:58 AM
ethang5 wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

You couldn't tell God?

Anon wrote: The question mark is self-expletory in the posts. Harikrish is doing God's will so He is God.

If everyone is doing gods will then everyone is god. If everyone is god, Who's getting buried alive?

The question mark causes DDO to think about the idea and challenge all the old Biblical paradigms of the scholars.

They aren't challenged in the least. This is why you can't address simple questions put to you.

Harikrish, I wrote this before I knew we are all part of Yahweh of no frequency.

Not me. I'm totally against your racist Hindu illiterate spamming god. I think he is an indian fool to stupid to know how to behave.

All his ideas are dumb. As are yours. So please count me out. You, The moron and the child prostitute can go and be an unholy trinity on your own time.

As often is the case Ethang, You make perfect sense.

Anon refused to actually consider the inherent and self-contradictory answers in his comments. If we are all doing God's will and this makes us God - then who is being buried alive? The obvious answer is God.

God is burying himself. God is burying God. Now for the observant, A question might be - can God be divided? And the answer is no.

So when Jesus talks about Satan being divided against himself - he may well be suggesting - that Satan and his kingdom can be divided? So with a little thinking we might be able to compare the two great kingdoms

the Kingdom of the real and living God which cannot be divided, And

the kingdom of anon or satan that is divided. And by their own confessions - that all people who do the will of god must be god. So if in anon's kingdom his gods are burying other gods, Then his kingdom is one that is and remains divided.

Conclusion: anon is of the kingdom of Satan as is Harriet.

Ethang and TS and those who follow Jesus belong to the kingdom of the Living and Almighty God - whose kingdom cannot be divided.

Hence - who is buried? The answer is anon and Harriet.

Thanks for the thoughts Ethang.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2019 3:06:42 AM
ethang5 wrote:

Because you are a poor African slave, Ethang5.

Nigger Ethang you have been shamed more than any nigger on DDO and Debatart. You brought shame on yourself, Your people and African country more than any Nigger.
My ban on Debateart is temporary. But God made you permanently black and negroid ugly. He put you in Ghana Africa a shithole country to live and work as a poor African slave. You have been a low IQ negroid delivery mule for over 15 years.
Matthew 7:3 Why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, But fail to notice the beam in your own eye?

Now all niggers read the confession of an African slave Ethang5.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. Before that he was in prison living with prisoners behind electrified fences he calls his house.

Ethang5 wrote: I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because they think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house.

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

Ethang is African and confessed to it. But he is now trying to deny he is just a poor African slave.

Ethang asked Ipsofactoid: <<Sure, Enjoy. What part of the world are you? >>

Ipsofactoid replied: Chicago. How 'bout you?

Ethang wrote: Philadelphia, But for many years I lived in Ghana, West Africa and still go there often.

But that is a total lie because Ethang lives and works in Ghana Africa. He does not have a Philadelphia home address or phone number because he could not produce one to DDO to register for debating. He only had his Ghana home address and phone number which DDO rejected. If he lived in Philadelphia he would have given them his Philadelphia home address and phone number. But by his own admission he couldnt because he never lived in Philadelphia his home was Ghana Africa.

Read his confessions.
Title The biblical God is immoral post#81
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/38636/

popculturepooka wrote: Want to formally debate me plon whether the canaanite massacre was a genocide or not (it was)? Or whether God had morally sufficient reasons for ordering genocide (there can't be any)?

Ethang5 responds: Not really. Beating you won't be anything to write home about.
But anyway, I live in Ghana and I cannot get my phone number verified because Ghana isn't on the list of countries provided. I've written the mods but got no reply so I can't debate you on the formal stage anyway.

Title Problem of evil/suffering post#7
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/37347/

Illegalcombatant wrote :FYI: You have zero debates. I look forward to seeing your first debate. . .
Ethang replied: I have no debates because one must verify his address and the country in which I currently live is not in the list of countries provided. I have written the mod but as yet have not received a reply.

Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/
Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

Meet some Africans.
https://youtu. Be/1X2NRNVujhA
https://youtu. Be/2TPFBI2sYik
https://youtu. Be/_KytZItUQQk

Meet African doctors.
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Africans like Ethang love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Africans defecating outdoors.
https://youtu. Be/Lqg8I4w0ItM

Trump calls all African countries shitholes.
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2019 3:24:06 AM
Tradesecret wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

You couldn't tell God?

As often is the case Ethang, You make perfect sense.

Anon refused to actually consider the inherent and self-contradictory answers in his comments. If we are all doing God's will and this makes us God - then who is being buried alive? The obvious answer is God.

God is burying himself. God is burying God. Now for the observant, A question might be - can God be divided? And the answer is no.

So when Jesus talks about Satan being divided against himself - he may well be suggesting - that Satan and his kingdom can be divided? So with a little thinking we might be able to compare the two great kingdoms

the Kingdom of the real and living God which cannot be divided, And

the kingdom of anon or satan that is divided. And by their own confessions - that all people who do the will of god must be god. So if in anon's kingdom his gods are burying other gods, Then his kingdom is one that is and remains divided.

Conclusion: anon is of the kingdom of Satan as is Harriet.

Ethang and TS and those who follow Jesus belong to the kingdom of the Living and Almighty God - whose kingdom cannot be divided.

Hence - who is buried? The answer is anon and Harriet.

Thanks for the thoughts Ethang.

No problem TS. Anon's moron god is still spamming stupidity. Lol
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2019 4:25:51 AM
Tradescret wrote: Anon refused to actually consider the inherent and self-contradictory answers in his comments. If we are all doing God's will and this makes us God - then who is being buried alive? The obvious answer is God.

Yahweh is the Living God that is being buried alive. The analogy is stunning, Isn't it? He said TO ISRAEL and not the Gentile-angel-dogs, "You are Gods". Why don't Christians believe the idea? They are barking dogs. They twist the words of the dead prophets without revelation in spiritual intimacy to actually know God.

See? The truth in the analogy is like an onion in these spamming of the Biblical ministers on earth--Christian, Jew, Muslim, Or Mormon. The analogies go deeper and deeper, And deeper for the Olympic Champion Swimmers of occult Israel in DDO to drink in the ideas of God.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2019 4:56:02 AM
Yahweh is the Living God that is being buried alive. - anon

Thus when the loony says. . .

Buried alive

He means his loony god.

TS and I have been telling you that since day one you loon. Welcome to the truth.
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2019 7:57:35 AM

Buried alive

He means his loony god.

TS and I have been telling you that since day one you loon. Welcome to the truth.

the scary thing is that he actually believes what he is saying is a good thing.

But Ethang - since you and I are really gods, Why is it that anon thinks he can just disregard what we say? Is he really a liar and disobedient? Why is he not being submissive? Perhaps I might will him to obey me? Do you reckon that might work - after all I want anon to obey god's will as well,
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2019 6:44:21 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Buried alive

He means his loony god.

Yahushua answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, "You are gods"?

Thank God the Mormons know what this verse actually means to Israel of old and to reincarnated Israel today. They do not know, However, They only need the Bible to accomplish the goal.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2019 6:47:38 PM
Tradesecret wrote:

Buried alive

He means his loony god.

But Ethang - since you and I are really gods, Why is it that anon thinks he can just disregard what we say? Is he really a liar and disobedient? Why is he not being submissive? Perhaps I might will him to obey me? Do you reckon that might work - after all I want anon to obey god's will as well,

Thank God the Mormons know what this verse actually means to Israel of old and to reincarnated Israel today. They do not know, However, They only need the Bible to accomplish the goal. 16 million people are led by men and women who believe they "gods in embryo".
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2019 7:03:01 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

Buried alive

He means his loony god.

Thank God the Mormons know what this verse actually means to Israel of old and to reincarnated Israel today. They do not know, However, They only need the Bible to accomplish the goal. 16 million people are led by men and women who believe they "gods in embryo".

Anon is starting to post repeat spam like his girlfriend Harriet.

Perhaps as gods we should command him to clean up his act TS. He is a good prophet, He will be obedient to his god no?
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2019 7:20:15 PM
ethang5 wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

Buried alive

He means his loony god.

Perhaps as gods we should command him to clean up his act TS. He is a good prophet, He will be obedient to his god no?

Yahweh comprehends Christian beliefs. The Christian ministers pretend to not comprehend Yahweh to mock me as they did to the prophets of old because ET hang5 is hired to do it. Keep up the good work.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2019 5:22:34 AM
ethang5 wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

Buried alive

He means his loony god.

Yahweh comprehends Christian beliefs. The Christian ministers pretend to not comprehend Yahweh to mock me as they did to the prophets of old because ET hang5 is hired to do it.

Hired by whom? Yahweh? ET's?

Keep up the good work.

If it's good work sanctioned by your loony god, Why do you resist god? Are you against Yahweh? You moron boyfriend certainly is.

Take a break and get your story straight. Cause right now, Your narrative makes no sense.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2019 3:29:13 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
EThang5, Very good response.

Did you slip on the sea of glass Anon? Very unusual response from you.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2019 7:20:08 AM
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

No. I explained it in deton the other thread. May Yahweh's will be done on earth as it is in heaven. . . Eventually.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2019 11:07:16 AM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

As always anon.

No. I explained it in deton the other thread. May Yahweh's will be done on earth as it is in heaven. . . Eventually.

If ever the moron monkey spammer stops burying Yahweh's prophet posts with old repetitive stupid spam.

. . . Eventually

Lol. What a moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2019 4:24:02 PM
ethang5 wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

As always anon.

If ever the moron monkey spammer stops burying Yahweh's prophet posts with old repetitive stupid spam.

. . . Eventually

Lol. What a moron.

Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived: God is not to be mocked. Whatever a man sows, He will reap in return.

Nigger Ethang God made you a low IQ negroid slave. He put you in a shithole country Ghana Africa. He made you a delivery mule. God is sending plagues to Africa that will wipe out over 150 million Africans according to UN report. (AIDS, Famines, Wars, Abortions, Poverty, Starvation)

You are reaping what you sow.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Please Christians:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/55310/
Ethang wrote:I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it. (He completely ignored Christianity's role in African Slavery and how African slavery was justified as Biblical)
Ethang wrote: In my 35 years of debating atheists, I have never ever once heard an atheist ask, "What would have happened if the offending youth was not stopped? " (35 years debating atheists, 50 years studying the bible culminates in over 15 years smuggling free bibles) I guess it's still better than Jesus ending up nailed to a cross after only 3 years of blasphemous BS.
And the shaming continues.
Ethang said:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Being a black African Christian is hardly an improvement. African slavery was biblically justified.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2019 3:07:19 AM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

As always anon.

. . . Eventually

Lol. What a moron.

Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived: God is not to be mocked. Whatever a man sows, He will reap in return.

You sowed spam. You're now stuck on stupid spam. It's your boyfriend anon who made this thread calling you a fraud.

Now reap your monkey moron spam.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2019 6:14:42 PM
ethang5 wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

As always anon.

. . . Eventually

Lol. What a moron.

You sowed spam. You're now stuck on stupid spam. It's your boyfriend anon who made this thread calling you a fraud.

Nigger Ethang you have been shamed more than any nigger on DDO and Debatart. You brought shame on yourself, Your people and African country more than any Nigger.
God made you permanently black and negroid ugly. He put you in Ghana Africa a shithole country to live and work as a poor African slave. You have been a low IQ negroid delivery mule for over 15 years.
Matthew 7:3 Why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, But fail to notice the beam in your own eye?

Now all niggers read the confession of an African slave Ethang5.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. Before that he was in prison living with prisoners behind electrified fences he calls his house.

Ethang5 wrote: I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because they think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

Ethang is African and confessed to it. But he is now trying to deny he is just a poor African slave.

Ethang wrote: Philadelphia, But for many years I lived in Ghana, West Africa and still go there often.

But that is a total lie because Ethang lives and works in Ghana Africa. He does not have a Philadelphia home address or phone number because he could not produce one to DDO to register for debating. He only had his Ghana home address and phone number which DDO rejected. If he lived in Philadelphia he would have given them his Philadelphia home address and phone number. But by his own admission he couldnt because he never lived in Philadelphia his home was Ghana Africa.

Read his confessions.

popculturepooka wrote: Want to formally debate me plon whether the canaanite massacre was a genocide or not (it was)? Or whether God had morally sufficient reasons for ordering genocide (there can't be any)?

Ethang5 responds: Not really. Beating you won't be anything to write home about.
But anyway, I live in Ghana and I cannot get my phone number verified because Ghana isn't on the list of countries provided. I've written the mods but got no reply so I can't debate you on the formal stage anyway.

Illegalcombatant wrote :FYI: You have zero debates. I look forward to seeing your first debate. . .
Ethang replied: I have no debates because one must verify his address and the country in which I currently live is not in the list of countries provided. I have written the mod but as yet have not received a reply.

Ethang said:

Meet some Africans.

Meet African doctors.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2019 3:24:30 PM
ethang5 wrote:
As you can see, A lying, Monkey spamming fraud.

No spamming in your confessions. They are just self loathing admissions to shame yourself and your country after Trump call Africans shitholes.

Read his confessions.

Ethang said:

Meet some Africans.

Meet African doctors.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2019 7:04:24 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Attention Everyone. Harikrish is a fraud

No spamming in your confessions.

Everyone already knows that moron. There aren't any confessions in my "confessions" either. You have to keep spamming because you have nothing, But your anal compulsion forces you to keep posting.

Spam again oh vacuous one. Your low IQ isn't capable of anything else.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2019 12:31:18 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Attention Everyone. Harikrish is a fraud

No spamming in your confessions.

Everyone already knows that moron. There aren't any confessions in my "confessions" either. You have to keep spamming because you have nothing, But your anal compulsion forces you to keep posting.

Spam again oh vacuous one. Your low IQ isn't capable of anything else.
Nigger Ethang lives in a plague infested country but he cannot get out.

Nigger Ethang God made you a black low IQ negroid and put you in a shithole country Ghana Africa. God made you a delivery mule. That is very bad Karma. To add insult to injury God is sending plagues to Africa to put Africans out of their misery. Don't you love God? ! Praise the Lord!

Over the last 40 years nearly 20 African countries (or about 40 percent of Africa south of the Sahara (SSA)) have experienced at least one period of civil war. . . . This state of affairs has created stereotypes of Africa as a doomed continent with inescapable ethnic cleavages and violent tribal conflict.

Aids could kill 90 million Africans, Says UN

Nearly 90 million Africans could die from Aids by 2025 without huge international investment, The UN said today, But 67 million people in Africa would still probably die of the disease.
The prediction from UNAids was that the African death toll from Aids would continue to rise no matter what was done but that 16 million people could be saved from death and 43 million from HIV infection if $200bn ("104bn). That sum is far more than donor nations have pledged thus far.

The UN agency report, Aids in Africa, Examined three potential scenarios for the continent in the next 20 years, Depending on the international community's contribution to fighting the epidemic. Even in the best case scenario, With donor nations contributing $200bn, UNAids warned the worst effects of the epidemic would still be to come.

More than 25 million Africans have already been infected with HIV, The virus that causes Aids. However, HIV infections could soar to 90 million, More than 10% of Africa's population, If more is not done soon to combat infection. UNAids estimated the number of Aids orphans could grow from the current 11 million to 27 million by 2025.

Such an outcome had enormous security implications, The agency said. "All these kids growing up without any reference point, They are going to be a very easy reserve for any warlord that comes along, " the execooiutive director of UNAids, Peter Piot, Said.

"In today's world, Aids threatens to destabilise certainly Africa, And perhaps eastern Europe, In a big way. That affects the wealthy countries in terms of migration, Decreasing markets and in terms of the fact that maybe troops will be sent [to restore peace] - all types of expensive consequences, " he said.

Researchers determined that even with greatly increased funding and better treatment, The number of Africans who will die from the virus is likely to reach 67 million.

"What we do today will change the future, " the report concludes. "These scenarios demonstrate that, While societies will have to deal with Aids for some time to come, The extent of the epidemic's impact will depend on the responses and investment now. "

"The scenarios are not predictions, They are plausible stories about the future, " Mr Piot said. They "highlight the various choices that are likely to confront African countries in the coming decades, " he said.

The worst scenario, According to the report, "offers a disturbing window on the future death toll across the continent, With the cumulative number of people dying from Aids increasing more than fourfold. . . The number of children orphaned by the epidemic will continue to rise beyond 2025. "

Aids already has a devastating impact on the continent. UNAids has reported that life expectancy in nine countries has dropped to below 40 because of the disease. There are 11 million Aids orphans in Africa, And 6, 500 people are dying from the disease each day. In 2004, 3 million people were newly infected, The agency said.

"If, By 2025, Millions of African people are still becoming infected with HIV each year. . . It will not be because there was no choice, " the report said. "It will be because, Collectively, There was insufficient political will to change behaviour at all levels from the institution, To the community, To the individual and halt the forces driving the Aids epidemic in Africa. "

So what has the nigger Ethang who lives in Ghana African been doing for the last 16 years?

And the shaming continues.
Ethang said:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

African American babies rapidly becoming a vanishing species
Black women have highest abortion rate than any group
Abortion has been a controversial issue among African American women long the before the 1973 Supreme Court ruling in Roe vs. Wade. Very often, Black women must navigate political barriers, Racism and cultural expectations of motherhood when seeking to end a pregnancy.

The numbers are alarming. African American women are reportedly five times more likely than White women to undergo abortions. This striking difference is sometimes attributed to a suggested higher rate of unintended pregnancies when compared to White women,

The CDC has also reported that during the 1970s roughly 24 percent of all U. S. Abortions were performed on Black women. That figure rose to about 35 percent during the 1980s and '90s and stands at 37 percent today. Last year, A Pew Research survey found that there is not much of an ideological divide between Blacks and Whites when it comes to abortion and although a Black woman is reportedly five times more likely than a White woman to undergo the operation, Black women are more than twice as likely to live in poverty than white women.

The United Nations is calling for the end of "widespread impunity" for sex attackers in a country where up to three quarters of all women and girls have been raped.

A new report found that children under the age of five were among those sexually attacked last year in Liberia, Where the vast majority of documented rape victims are minors.

UNITED NATIONS - The United Nations says it needs $4. 4 billion by July to prevent famine in Yemen, South Sudan, Somalia and northeastern Nigeria.

"We stand at a critical point in history, " O'Brien told council members. "Now, More than 20 million people across four countries face starvation and famine. Without collective and coordinated global efforts, People will simply starve to death. "

Nothing good ever came out of Africa. Nothing good ever happened to Africans. From African slavery to modern plagues. Why? Why? 80% of Africans are Christians. I rest my case.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.