Jump to topic:

Poll: Is India A Sh! Thole Country?

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2019 11:17:34 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
Did you know googling "Why is India such a shithole? " Returns this DDO link on the 1st page, 2nd link? DDO still makes gooogles first page.

https://www. Debate. Org/opinions/is-india-a-shithole-country
Is India a shithole country?

85% Say Yes
15% Say No

DDO members agree that India is a shithole. I will post where some of them explain why. Notice no one mentions Africa, Or compares shithole India to Africa. They think India is a shithole all on it's own.

More tonight.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2019 4:22:16 PM
Absolutely. India is not just a shithole, It is the biggest shithole in the world by a big margin.

The politicians are horrible and the beurocrats are horrendous bastards. Everybody from an ias officer to the lowly clerk are money thritsy vultures with no sympathy for the conditions of their fellow human beings. Every party worker is out to leech the public and screw the nri population. The whole damn country is full of hypocrites and rapist.

Literal and cultural shithole

They sh*t on the streets. They don't believe in "leave it like you found it". And worst of all, Their caste system and their horrible treatment of women is appalling " my extremely open-minded female friend, Who "loves everyone", Went on a world trip only to came back and say "It was awesome, But f**k India" since she claimed every day she had been treated like sh*t and only her (male) friend somehow got her through it alive (they tried to rape her every other day).
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2019 6:13:17 PM

strong>Its a sh*t country

There is filth everywhere and most indians are scammer with no sympathy they are all trash. They also take dumps in the street since they are dirty a*s turtles. Lets make a petition to get rid of the shithole country that is called india. HEEYA f*ck india, Shithole country.

Yup its a shithole

It literally has people sh*tting in the streets, I mean come on! People are literally using the streets as a toilet, It can't be much more of a shithole than that. And everything that comes out of there seems to be low quality. For instance, Bollywood movies; they always seem to be particularly low quality and very cheesy with a much lower budget than films made in countries such as america.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2019 11:11:40 PM

Full of scammers

The country is so corrupt that officials knowingly allow their ars*hole scammers to do as they please. They happily scam the elderly of their savings and don't care. The country is so poor and underemployed that thieves run rampant. This gives India a really bad image, I. E Shithole full of sh*t.

The Magical 8 Ball says it is so

The reason why India is a shithole is due to their lack of toleration towards their own excrement, Garbage and lack of toiletries. This is not something to be blamed entirely on the British, But on their characteristics to act as slobs wherever they go. They need the mentality of "leave it like you want it to be".
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2019 10:50:34 AM

They ain't got toilets

They'se be sh*ttin' on the floor an' in the indian ocean and they'se just can't be bothered to clean up the country and that makes it so much the shithole it is today and you see they are raping eACH Other and they then they complain about it like they'se ain't the ones statin it

Its the Poopy truth

The whole country is run by thugs in the form of corruption and bribery ridden bureaucrats and politicians. There is NO enforcement of rules and regulations. People can poop, P*ss and litter anywhere without any fear. The police are only interested if they can make a quick buck out of the situation.

Ouch!

Wait for it. . . . The moron is going to say this "vindicates" India. Lol.

DDO has spoken. India is a massive shithole.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2019 12:39:05 AM
We caught the moron lying about the number of Indian doctors in America.

Lol. Great achievements in Lies and spam. What a moron.

The stats are on Indians in the US. Their profession and how they are associated with it. An Indian Doctor and an Indian married to a doctor counts as two doctors in the Indian community living in the US. Same goes for NASA scientists etc.

ROFL!

India's great achievements. "Look how many doctors we have. Every 9 year old "married" to a Hindu child molesting indian doctor becomes a doctor too! Twice as many doctors! Wheeee!

What a loser.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2019 10:14:28 AM
If the founding father AND the current Prime Minister of a country call it a shithole, You know that country must be shithole India.

But instead of addressing his shithole country, Our moron is obsessed with someone else is African.

So the unanimous answer to the question, Is India a shithole country?

Yes. Yes it certainly is.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2019 7:28:25 AM
Posted: 7 months ago

Official count:

Those who say YES:

Ghandhi
Modi
Indians on the Net
Non-Indians on the net
The author of the Indian constitution
Enslaved Dalits
Indians too poor to be on the net
Hari's mom
Trump
DDO Members

Those who say NO:

Hari
Satan
BoG
Lunatics
Morons

The poll is still open. Go and make your view known.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2019 4:45:22 PM
UPDATE!

The vote on whether India is a shithole is now 86% YES, And 14% NO.

Here is the latest response.

Shut the door I've been there, It is levels below just a sh! T hole. Dirt, Garbage, Feces, Foul smells everywhere, And slums that defy imagination. The Indian people belong there, They made it what it is and they despise each other, View women as trash but to be raped, While corruption is their form of government. The Taj? It was built for one woman which is Indian thinking, Certainly not for the masses. . . Screw them, Right.

DDO is still speaking. And the consensus is,

India is a massive shithole.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2019 6:59:06 AM
UPDATE!

The vote on whether India is a shithole is now 86% YES, And 14% NO.

Here is the latest response to the question,

DDO members say YES 86%, And NO 14%.

One member posted. . .

Shut the door I've been there, It is levels below just a sh! T hole. Dirt, Garbage, Feces, Foul smells everywhere, And slums that defy imagination. The Indian people belong there, They made it what it is and they despise each other, View women as trash but to be raped, While corruption is their form of government. The Taj? It was built for one woman which is Indian thinking, Certainly not for the masses. . . Screw them, Right.

DDO is still speaking. And the consensus is,

India is a massive shithole.

Are you not showing your bias Ethang?

How? The poll is run by the site, Not me. Members are free to vote how they want. Bias has nothing to do with it.

You are an African living in Ghana Africa.

Where a person lives makes no difference you half witted moron. You would still be a moron shithole even if you were living in Canada.

Let us compare Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks(Africans) and Non-Blacks (Indians)

And this is why DDO members call you a shithole. You stupidly address every topic with African nonsense because you are from shithole India. Your shithole religion made you so racist, You are more worried about the inconsequence of where I live, Rather than India burning under mountains of filth. How stupid are you?

You should ask yourself.
Why do 86% of DDO think India is a shithole?
Why did my PM say Indians are ashamed to be Indians?
Why did my founding father call Indians shitholes?
Why do so many Indians say online that India is a shithole?

But to show your shithole-ness, You will instead post the same stupid link you've posted 500 times that no body clicks on, And shout yet again, "You live in Ghana, Africa. (Yes Mr. 2 degrees, A comma goes between the country and its continent) as if that makes sense. And I move unhindered to expose more filth of your filthy religion and country.

What does it matter to shithole India if I live in Ghana? DDO members see your stupidity and conclude India must be a shithole if this Indian moron is dodging the topic.

So. The poll moved from 85% to 86% of DDO saying India is a shithole country. And you are so stupid, You can't understand why. Stupidly post more racist pics of Africa, Maybe that will somehow magically make India not a shithole.

What else can you do?
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2019 10:39:54 PM
You are an African living in Ghana Africa.

Where a person lives makes no difference you half witted moron. You would still be a moron shithole even if you were living in Canada.

You should ask yourself.
Why do 86% of DDO think India is a shithole?
Why did my PM say Indians are ashamed to be Indians?
Why did my founding father call Indians shitholes?
Why do so many Indians say online that India is a shithole?

But to show your shithole-ness, You will instead post the same stupid link you've posted 500 times that no body clicks on, And shout yet again, "You live in Ghana, Africa. (Yes Mr. 2 degrees, A comma goes between the country and its continent) as if that makes sense. And I move unhindered to expose more filth of your filthy religion and country.

What does it matter to shithole India if I live in Ghana? DDO members see your stupidity and conclude India must be a shithole if this Indian moron is dodging the topic.

So. The poll moved from 85% to 86% of DDO saying India is a shithole country. And you are so stupid, You can't understand why. Stupidly post more racist pics of Africa, Maybe that will somehow magically make India not a shithole.

While you do, Let's read what the 2nd poster who moved the total from 85% to 86% said.

Absolutely. India is not just a shithole, It is the biggest shithole in the world by a big margin. The politicians are horrible and the beurocrats are horrendous bastards. Everybody from an ias officer to the lowly clerk are money thritsy vultures with no sympathy for the conditions of their fellow human beings. Every party worker is out to leech the public and screw the nri population. The whole damn country is full of hypocrites and rapists

You're a hypocrite hari. It isn't a coincidence that this DDO member thinks India is full of hypocrites. Shithole India made you a hypocritical moron.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2019 12:34:08 AM
Why is Ethang not a proud African?

Maybe because he's a proud American.

Why are you not a proud Indian?

1. Because you lied when trying to fake India's achievements. Proud citizens do not lie.
2. Because your very own Prime minister said you are not proud to be born indian, And he should know.
3. Because you confessed to being an African. You said, "I am not a low IQ African" and we know from you that that sentence structure means that you are an African but not low IQ one. Though later you stupidly say all Africans have low IQ.

See my concrete reasons? See your silly opinions that make no sense?

Sorry moron. I've addressed all the stupidity you've reposted.

You are dodging the pertinent points.

So India is still a shithole. Hinduism is still a shithole. You are clearly still a shithole.

I guess you think I'm making these posts for you. People now know about India's filth, Hinduism's sickness, And your demon worship. You already knew India was a shithole, There was no reason to tell you except as an excuse to tell others.

Now people know about Hinduism's sick caste system and how India has rejected it, And about Hinduism prostituting little girls and how India is trying to stop that too.

I was gratified that some of the DDO members in the poll mentioned things I had educated them about, Like the gross Indian corruption and the filthy defecating everywhere.

So until you give me new stuff, I will just have to keep telling them about the sick stuff you've dodged. Like your PM calling you a shithole, All the Indian sites where Indians call India a shithole, And the true nature of how much of a slave making shithole Hinduism is.

There is some news stories coming out of India too, But how many times can we report some gruesome child rape or some new new low India has reached in its treatment of women and the poor.

I do enjoy it the rare times when you actually try to respond to what I say. It quickly becomes clear why you avoid that. But making you look stupid is just a perk, It isn't my aim. You aren't that important. But India and Hinduism are. Both are threats to civilization and health. So I use you as a table for my public service posts showing the inanity and vileness of India and Hinduism. Thanks for the help.

As always, India is still a shithole. Hinduism is still a shithole. You are clearly still a shithole. Man it must suck to be you!
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2019 3:27:04 AM
As proven by our own Hindu shitholethis spamming the board like an Indian moron.

Show us again why India is a shithole moron.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2019 4:58:25 AM
Thanks moron.

Which Is The Only Religion?

The only religion who's founders are demons?

Hinduism.

The only religion outlawed in the country of it's birth?

Hinduism.

The only religion that rapes underaged girls in it's temples?

Hinduism.

The only religion that values cows over human beings?

Hinduism.

The only religion whose demon "gods" practised incest and pedophilia?

Hinduism.

The only religion that has a sick, Slave making caste system?

Hinduism.

The only religion that corrupts whatever country that adopts it?

Hinduism.

Trump calls it a "shithole" religion. So does Gandhi.

Hinduism, The only shithole religion.

Represented here by Hindu hari. Shithole black self hating racist.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2019 5:54:41 AM
Yes. Still yes.

Would Hindu hari turn gay for Jesus?

What do you mean "turn"?

And he didn't do it for Jesus, He did it for krishna, The "god" of buttholes.

Lol

Harikrish wrote:
. . . . Continued from previous post.

Multiple postings? Berzerk much? Nothing will hide the filth of your religion little brown boy.

I love the way your English gets worse and worse the angrier you get. How you got 2 degrees with such atrocious English would be a mystery if we didn't know you were lying.

I guess you have nothing, So instead of addressing the filth in your country or the sickness in your religion, You've decided to repost stupidity. No problem. We're used to you being stupid.

So let's take 1 issue and look at it in depth OK? You will not need to reply, And we know you'll dodge anyway. Just be the shithole Indian we can connect all these facts to. You go babble incoherently about coffee shops in America, We got this.

First is the fact that every single country with a Hindu majority population is backwards, Violent, And filthy. Can that be only coincidence? I don't think so.

Hinduism teaches the caste system which tells people that their poor lot in life is god's will. So they are satisfied to sit in filth, Waiting for karma to give them a better life.

All the while, There are fat, Greasy men calling themselves the higher caste that feed off the lower casts like shithole vampires. Making sure that the stupid karma superstition stays in effect so that the poor stay poor.

This system of enslaving the oppressed to sustain the greedy is what is called Hinduism. The filthy shithole of India is what we get when we put Hinduism in effect. China, With a similar size population and history, Has left India behind, Even though they aren't even democratic.

India is trying to rid itself of the disease that is Hinduism, But of course, Shitholes like our moron are fighting to keep the country infected. The Hindu vile caste system has been outlawed. But the infection was profound, And deep in the society, Do India remains very sick. Even our moron agrees Hinduism needs to be "purged" from the world.

Once India saw the benefits of getting rid of the demon worshipping backwards superstition of Hinduism, They began to attack and outlaw other sick parts of it. They outlawed the insane hindu teaching of killing widows and burying them with their husbands. Sick.

They outlawed the truly disgusting hindu practise of collecting little girls in their temples for prostitution. Shithole pedophile Hindus called it only temple "dancing" but no one was fooled. It was outlawed. But filthy Hindus still routinely kidnap little girls and rape them in their temples. In one recent case, An 8 year old girl was kept and raped in their temple for months before being killed.

This is Hinduism. This isn't an exception. Horrors like this are so common in Hindu countries that international organizations protecting women and children have sounded the alarm of the epidemic of rape and child rape in India. India was just voted the worst country in the world for women.

Now, Our moron's answer to all this is to post pics of Africans in thongs. Can you believe how stupid a person has to be to think that is a viable response? And he claims to love India! That is like cursing someone you don't know in another city, As your family is murdered in your house, And then claiming you love your family.

The physical fact that every country with a majority Hindu population is literally a shithole. Rampant poverty, People defecating in the streets, Uncontrollable corruption, Insane people roaming the street lynching human beings for cows. This is Hinduism.

Our morons answer to these things? When pressed, He will mumble that the lynch mob killing people are "protecting" cows. That is how a shithole Hindu excuses the wanton slaughter of human beings! This absurdity is Hinduism.

It is a disease that sickens any country it infects. It is a shithole religion that will turn any country into a shithole. Exhibit A is hari himself, As what Hinduism does to a person.

He is a racist, A liar, Hypocritical, Dirty, And vulgar. He defends all the worst of humanity, Murder, Pedophilia, Demon worship, Incest, And unsanitary practises. He is a small stinking snapshot of what hinduism is. There are one billion more of him in India. Which explains why India is such a giant shithole.

Everyone dodging the country's problem, And ranting about silly unrelated things, As the country becomes a shithole. That is Hinduism.

That is what our moron cannot address, But he does have some nice fat women in thongs. Or can tell you for the thousandth time that I live in Ghana, Africa.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2019 6:49:20 AM
Some definitions for you.

OK Captain Obvious.

Indian a person of Indian descent.

Yes. Black, Dirty, Corrupt and of low IQ.

African a person from Africa especially a black person.

The illiterate decides to teach. Sentences without punctuation from the multi degree holder. Lol.

American someone from the United States.

Here's one for you.

Shithole. A person from shithole India.

Post more people in thongs. That's always a great answer to your country being a shithole.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2019 9:56:25 PM
Oh moron, I didn't know you had just started. After 13 hours?

Ethang it is obvious you have gone berserk reading facts about Africans, . . .

Lol. Are you really so stupid as to think that no one knows about African slavery that they'd be upset about finding out today? Everyone knows the "facts" you're touting. They aren't new. They aren't even related to the threads.

I notice you always charge others with what you are feeling. Have you read your recent posts? You sound like a moron on PCP. No punctuation, Run on sentences, Misspellings, And scattered thinking. Now you're starting to use capital letters. There is only one person going berserk, And it is clearly you.

. . . Their genetic dispositions such as low IQ, Black negroid appearance and long history as slaves.

Stop being stupid. No one has been slaves as long as Indians. They are still slaves today to that vile caste system. Indians should be the last ones to talk about slavery. And worse, They enslave each other.

Even though Hindus had nothing to do with Christianity's role in African slavery. . . . .

Then why do you bring up Africa every time Hindus are mentioned? Hindu's have everything to do with Indian slavery that still continues today. Address that, Instead of going back 400 years to an unrelated continent. Only shitholes do that.

. . . . Or their bad Karma you are jealous and envious of Indians because they are high achievers and very successful.

Yet you had to dishonestly increase their achievements? If Indian achievement is so high, Why did you have to lie? I am American, Why would I be jealous of India's relatively poor achievments?

Harikrish is a proud Indian who lives in Canada and works in America.

So you say, But the hours you keep are Indian hours. You aren't in Canada. You don't speak or write well enough to be a college graduate. You lie about India's achievements and continue to lie when your lie is caught. Even your PM has said you are ashamed of being Indian. No sir, You aren't proud, Your behavior contradicts what you say.

He is a high achiever and successful Indian who is enjoying the best of three worlds (Indian, America, Canada).

If your fantasy world helps you, What do I care? Pretend you have clinics or that men kiss your feet and that you live in Canada. Who cares?

You have attacked Hindus and India.

They are shitholes. Look at you, There are no Africans here, Yet you have attacked them. Only shitholes do that.

India has a long history of foreign invasions being a religious and peaceful people.

Indians have a long history of slavery. The worst violence and killing has always been in India. Indians aren't peaceful at all. They are violent, Misogynistic bastards who will easily kill a person over a cow.

But India beat her enemies and is a free and independent country today and much more powerful than her past enemies.

India's only enemy is hinduism moron. That is who India is fighting today. The only thing holding india down is that filthy religion.

India is a nuclear power, . . . .

So is Pakistan. So what? Both countries are still shitholes. India should have used that money to clean it filthy streets.

All your criticism of India is buried by the great achievements by Indians and India which I have listed repeatedly.

Nothing "buries" your filth moron. You think being the worst country in the world for women is OK because you have a moon mission? Are you stupid?

And the only thing you repeatedly listed were your lies that 38% of doctors in the US were Indian. You lied, And continue to lie. An Indian doctors 9 year old peasant illiterate wife is not a doctor. The actual total is less than 18%. You lied because you and India are shitholes.

All the poverty and shortcomings you allude to have been addressed. . .

By whom? Certainly not you. You have dodged every issue here. You have spent months dodging your problems and repeating completely silly things everyone already know. African were slaves. How does that excuse India? Indians were (and still are) slaves.

. . . And India is globally praised for reducing poverty by half and success in reducing human waste.

Praised by whom? You come here and deny filth and poverty in india. Saying things as stupid as "dalits are becoming millioniars" and "faith will protect from bathing in a feces infected river". No one is praising india. Everyone knows India is a shithole. And that is why you avoid talking about india at all costs.

Let me update you on India's achievements:

The only "update" we want to see are your lies removed. First, Your "achievements" are nothing but lies, And would not excuse the sickness of india even if they were true.

Your country is a shithole and you have nothing to show otherwise, So instead you post unrelated stupidity. You find Africans ugly. That is your feeling, Your opinion. Who cares about your feelings?

I'm talking facts. Not feelings. 450 million people defecating in the streets daily is not subjective, It isn't feeling, Its a fact.

Both your Prime Minister and founding father calling you a shithole is not a matter of feelings. It is fact. Answering that Africans were slaves 400 years ago is idiotic. You have addressed nothing.

You are a black Indian ashamed of his heritage. Your shame has caused you to become self hating. You now suffer from the delusion that you are white and that blacks are inferior to you. That is stupidity.

Your country is a shithole country. That is a fact that has nothing to do with Africa. Hinduism is a rotten religion and that has nothing to do with Christianity. You are a lying shithole, And that has nothing to do with Africans. You have to try to remember that people do not share your silly obsession with race.

Face the facts. You might as well, Because pretending not to see your lies or your shithole religion's disease will not make them go away. I will expose you. You can't out post me or out last me. Address your problems or continue to be a scatterbrained racist idiot, I don't mind.

But if you continue to be a lying racist moron, I will toss you for lolz while exposing all the filth in your sick religion and filthy country.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2019 2:51:52 AM
ethang5 wrote:
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.

So, get a real job!

There was nothing here about a job moron. Learn to read. Not all of us have to be retail clerks.

That is what you said you do in Ghana Africa.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.

Before that you had a night time job.
Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. he told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Note: you make a living selling Bibles illegally.

No I don't moron. That is just your low IQ and poor reading comprehension. There was nothing said about making a living. You have again stupidly assumed your assumption is truth.

You did not say it was a part time job or mention you had a full time job. All you did was run bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles.

..to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles.

And even countries that don't.

That is not what you said.

See your stupidity? For no logical reason you assume that running bibles is a job, assume its my job, and then stupidly assume it isn't a job. Almost all your thinking is like this, assuming nonsense out of thin air, and then contradicting yourself as you try to mock using your stupid assumption.

You said you live in Africa and then added what you do there. You run bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. No mention of anything else that you do in Africa.

Ethang it is obvious you have gone berserk reading facts about Africans,...

Lol. Are you really so stupid as to think that no one knows about African slavery that they'd be upset about finding out today? Everyone knows the "facts" you're touting. They aren't new. They aren't even related to the threads.

You live in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade. Ghana was responsible for exporting 20 million negroid slaves. You are not only a negroid shithole. Your country shipped 20 million negroid shitholes throughout the world.

I notice you always charge others with what you are feeling. Have you read your recent posts? You sound like a moron on PCP. No punctuation, run on sentences, misspellings, and scattered thinking. Now you're starting to use capital letters. There is only one person going berserk, and it is clearly you.

I was drawing attention to Christianity's role in African slavery. Who would have expected to meet a shithole from Ghana Africa on DDO? Your profile and confession led to our current breakthrough.
...their genetic dispositions such as low IQ, black negroid appearance and long history as slaves.

Stop being stupid. No one has been slaves as long as Indians. They are still slaves today to that vile caste system. Indians should be the last ones to talk about slavery. And worse, they enslave each other.

The pictures don't lie. Africans have a history of slavery both under Arabs followed by white Christians.

Even though Hindus had nothing to do with Christianity's role in African slavery.....

Then why do you bring up Africa every time Hindus are mentioned? Hindu's have everything to do with Indian slavery that still continues today. Address that, instead of going back 400 years to an unrelated continent. Only shitholes do that.

The topic was Christianity's role in African slavery. There is a whole topic under that subject.

....or their bad Karma you are jealous and envious of Indians because they are high achievers and very successful.

Yet you had to dishonestly increase their achievements? If Indian achievement is so high, why did you have to lie? I am American, why would I be jealous of India's relatively poor achievements?

You posts removes all doubt you are an African living in Ghana Africa.

Read it!

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, and I see people do here, exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, west Africa, and if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. he told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, and people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote: . I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, as evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, the JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world. (I have watchtower mags on hand)

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious. We cannot compare people's reactions to them the same if the ethnicity of the white is harder to tell. Your thought experiment is rigged.
Note: The only one who called everyone racist for attacking him was Ethang. Ethang's overuse of the word racist is repeated throughout his posts.

So, get a real job!
Note: you make a living selling Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles.

There is not single post mentioning your American experience. All your posts are about living in Ghana Africa and confirming it is a shithole country and you live among low IQ negroid shitholes.

So you say, but the hours you keep are Indian hours. You aren't in Canada. You don't speak or write well enough to be a college graduate.
I was educated in India. I live in Canada and work in America. You live in Ghana Africa a shithole country.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2019 8:26:09 AM

So, Get a real job!

There was nothing here about a job moron. Learn to read. Not all of us have to be retail clerks.

I did not say it was how I made a living moron. You assumed that because you are stupid.

When I was 19 and in college. Something you won't know anything about.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Sort of like you.

No I don't moron. That is just your low IQ and poor reading comprehension. There was nothing said about making a living. You have again stupidly assumed your assumption is truth.

You did not say it was a part time job or mention you had a full time job.

I didn't have to.

All you did was run bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles.

How do you know that was "all" I did?

. . . . To countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles.

So what? I have not contradicted what I said. Do you stupidly think I cannot elaborate and expand?

I did not say it was a job moron. That is just your stupidity fooling you.

See your stupidity? For no logical reason you assume that running bibles is a job, Assume its my job, And then stupidly assume it isn't a job. Almost all your thinking is like this, Assuming nonsense out of thin air, And then contradicting yourself as you try to mock using your stupid assumption.

You said you live in Africa and then added what you do there.

A person can do more than one thing. It is your stupidity fooling you.

You run bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. No mention of anything else that you do in Africa.

So? I did not need to mention what you want. I was not talking about jobs. Really, Your stupidity is fooling you.

Yes moron, That is just one of the things I do. It is your stupidity making you think that is all I do and that it is a job. Your stupidity is not a good leader, Don't follow it.

You live in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.

So you repeat the thing everyone knows? Man you are stupid.

Ghana was responsible for exporting 20 million negroid slaves.

Lol. White men had no responsibility for slavery. India doesn't "export" their slaves. Who would want those shitholes?

I notice you always charge others with what you are feeling. Have you read your recent posts? You sound like a moron on PCP. No punctuation, Run on sentences, Misspellings, And scattered thinking. Now you're starting to use capital letters. There is only one person going berserk, And it is clearly you.

I was drawing attention to Christianity's role in African slavery.

Why? It had nothing to do with the thread topic.

Who would have expected to meet a shithole from Ghana Africa on DDO?

No one. But from the DDO poll, Nearly everyone would expect to meet a shithole from india. See what I mean by charging others with what you are ashamed about?

Your profile and confession led to our current breakthrough.

Nah, I think it was your confession and your PM's admittal. And it wasn't a "breakthrough", The moment you dodged addressing what your PM said, Your shame became apparent.

. . . Their genetic dispositions such as low IQ, Black negroid appearance and long history as slaves.

Stop being stupid. No one has been slaves as long as Indians. They are still slaves today to that vile caste system. Indians should be the last ones to talk about slavery. And worse, They enslave each other.

The pictures don't lie. Africans have a history of slavery both under Arabs followed by white Christians.

No one has been slaves as long as Indians. Indians have been slaves longer and are enslaved by their own countrymen. First under Arabs and then fallowed by white English men, And then finally by Hindu shitholes.

Even though Hindus had nothing to do with Christianity's role in African slavery. . . . .

Then why do you bring up Africa every time Hindus are mentioned? Hindu's have everything to do with Indian slavery that still continues today. Address that, Instead of going back 400 years to an unrelated continent. Only shitholes do that.

The topic was Christianity's role in African slavery. There is a whole topic under that subject.

You bring up Africa every time Hinduism is brought up, Regardless of the thread topic. You are ashamed to talk about your shithole religion.

. . . . Or their bad Karma you are jealous and envious of Indians because they are high achievers and very successful.

Yet you had to dishonestly increase their achievements? If Indian achievement is so high, Why did you have to lie? I am American, Why would I be jealous of India's relatively poor achievements?

You posts removes all doubt you are an African living in Ghana Africa.

See? You shame made you dodge talking about your lying. What does where I live have to do with your lies? And why would you need "doubts" removed when I told you where I live? How stupid are you?

Note: The only one who called everyone racist for attacking him was Ethang. Ethang's overuse of the word racist is repeated throughout his posts.

Lol. Overuse? I thought you liked being a racist? You laughingly post pics of starving children and then bristle at being called a soulless moron racist?

So you say, But the hours you keep are Indian hours. You aren't in Canada. You don't speak or write well enough to be a college graduate.

I was educated in India.

Which explains the poverty of your education, And why you didn't know your wake/sleep pattern exposes your lie.

I live in Canada and work in America.

Lie. Your clock says you"re still in shithole india.

You live in Ghana Africa a shithole country.

You come from a shithole country.

You are ashamed of being born in India. We know. But stupidity cannot change your ethnicity. Your entire life seems to be motivated by shame. How you must hurt inside.

Notice how you can answer questions when they aren"t about your shithole country or your shithole religion?

India is a shithole. You don't just live there, You are from there. That means the sh! T of india will follow you where ever you live. You will never be free of Indian sh! T.

This is why you are now lying about where you live. Your shame has made you set up a whole imaginary world where you are white, Educated, A high achiever, And living in Canada. You were happy in your little fantasy world.

Then along came Ethan and he exposed your lies, That sent you into a berserker tizzy, Lying, Dodging, And spitting racist rage. Your shame is killing you.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2019 5:32:20 PM
ethang5 wrote:

So, Get a real job!

I did not say it was how I made a living moron. You assumed that because you are stupid.

When I was 19 and in college. Something you won't know anything about.

So why were you selling bibles illegally for a living?
Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Sort of like you.

You did not say it was a part time job or mention you had a full time job. The part time job was as you said the night job you had. But after that all you did was sell bibles illegally.

So you assume based on what I did NOT say? OK stupid.

We can only go with what you did say. All you did was run bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles.

How do you know that was "all" I did?

That was the only full time job you mentioned after your night job.
You said: I live in Africa where I run bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles.

So what? I have not contradicted what I said. Do you stupidly think I cannot elaborate and expand?

I did not say it was a job moron. That is just your stupidity fooling you.

You didn't say you did anything else. You were selling bibles to several countries illegally. That is a full time job.

See your stupidity? For no logical reason you assume that running bibles is a job, Assume its my job, And then stupidly assume it isn't a job. Almost all your thinking is like this, Assuming nonsense out of thin air, And then contradicting yourself as you try to mock using your stupid assumption.

You said you live in Africa and then added what you do there. You run bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of bibles.
Sounds like both a job and a mission.

A person can do more than one thing. It is your stupidity fooling you.

You did more than one country you mentioned 'countries'.

You run bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. No mention of anything else that you do in Africa.

So? I did not need to mention what you want. I was not talking about jobs. Really, Your stupidity is fooling you.

This is what you said you did in Africa.

Yes moron, That is just one of the things I do. It is your stupidity making you think that is all I do and that it is a job. Your stupidity is not a good leader, Don't follow it.

But that was the only thing you did that could bring in an income. That is why you mentioned what you did. You were selling bibles illegally to countries which outlawed the possession of bibles.

You live in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.

So you repeat the thing everyone knows? Man you are stupid.

Ghana was responsible for exporting 20 million negroid slaves.

Lol. White men had no responsibility for slavery. India doesn't "export" their slaves. Who would want those shitholes?

This is why there is no Indian slavery. But African slavery was biblically justified. Africans were the cursed children of Ham.

You repeat you posts across all the threads. To respond I have to follow your example.
I created several threads to deal with the African crisis.
1. Christianity's role in African slavery.
2. Are there any African achievements?
3. If Africans are subhuman is God to blame?
4. Why Ethang is not a proud African.

But you are too afraid to deal with your negroid history and genetics.

This is a religion forum.
Who would have expected to meet a shithole from Ghana Africa on DDO?

No one. But from the DDO poll, Nearly everyone would expect to meet a shithole from india. See what I mean by charging others with what you are ashamed about?

Your profile and confession led to our current breakthrough.

Nah, I think it was your confession and your PM's admittal. And it wasn't a "breakthrough", The moment you dodged addressing what your PM said, Your shame became apparent.

Your genetic dispositions such as low IQ, Black negroid appearance and long history as slaves is why Trump called Africans shitholes.

You just said no one wants Indian slaves. That is why India never had slavery.

No one has been slaves as long as Indians. Indians have been slaves longer and are enslaved by their own countrymen. First under Arabs and then fallowed by white English men, And then finally by Hindu shitholes.

You just said no one wants Indian slaves. That is why India never had slavery.

India has a caste system. The upper class did not want anything to do with the lower caste. They would not let the low caste near them much less have them as slaves or be in contact with them. Get an education you ignorant low IQ negroid mutt.

You bring up Africa every time Hinduism is brought up, Regardless of the thread topic. You are ashamed to talk about your shithole religion.

I have created threads about Indias great achievements as well as Hinduism being the only true religion.
You are jealous and envious of Indians because they are high achievers and very successful.

Yet you had to dishonestly increase their achievements? If Indian achievement is so high, Why did you have to lie? I am American, Why would I be jealous of India's relatively poor achievements?

You couldn't even name a single African achievement even though you live in Ghana Africa. You even confessed you are not proud to be African.

But your posts removes all doubt you are an African living in Ghana Africa.

Continued. . . .
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2019 5:34:08 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Your posts removes all doubt you are an African living in Ghana Africa.

See? You shame made you dodge talking about your lying. What does where I live have to do with your lies? And why would you need "doubts" removed when I was the one who told you where I live? How stupid are you?

Where you live helps us understand why you are jealous of successful Indians.
You are not even proud to be African even though you are a black low IQ negroid shithole living with shitholes in Ghana Aftica a shithole country.
You live in Ghana Africa and yet you dont have a nice thing to say about your country or your people.
Read what you said about your country and people.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, and I see people do here, exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, west Africa, and if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, and people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote: . I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, as evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, the JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world. (I have watchtower mags on hand)

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious. We cannot compare people's reactions to them the same if the ethnicity of the white is harder to tell. Your thought experiment is rigged.

Lol. Overuse? I thought you liked being a racist? You laughingly post pics of starving children and then bristle at being called a soulless moron racist? You stink.

But African slavery, starvation, genetic predispositions such as low IQ black skin colour and negroid appearance and biblical justification for labelling Africans the curse of Ham are subjects of interest and curiosity. My research traced the history of Africans: How from African slavery they evolved to African shitholes.

So you say, but the hours you keep are Indian hours. You aren't in Canada. You don't speak or write well enough to be a college graduate.

My qualifications was good enough to be hired by an American company over locals. But you eat, breathe and live among shithole in a shithole African country. Any wonder why you are not proud to be African. But that is your Karma.

I was educated in India.

Which explains the poverty of your education, and why you didn't know your wake/sleep pattern exposes your lie.

My qualifications was good enough to be hired by an American company over locals. But you eat, breathe and live among shithole in a shithole African country. Any wonder why you are not proud to be African. But that is your Karma.

I live in Canada and work in America.

Lie. Your clock says you"re still in shithole india.

There is a 5 hour difference between Toronto and Ghana Africa.
What I have proven is you live in Ghana Africa a shithole country which explains why you are jealous of successful high achieving Indisns.

You come from a shithole country.

Trump only called all African countries shitholes. Africans have a history of slavery under Arabs (1,300) years and white Christians (400 years). From Aftican slavery negroids evolved to Aftican shitholes. The Black Lives Matter is a black movement and not a constitutional right that Black's can claim.
Indians are a free people and the world leaders recognize Indias success in reducing poverty by half and success in reducing human waste.

You are ashamed of being born in India. We know. But stupidity cannot change your ethnicity. Your entire life seems to be motivated by shame. How you must hurt inside.

Indians are a free people and the world leaders recognize Indias success in reducing poverty by half and success in reducing human waste. I have repeatedly said I am a proud Indian.
Notice how you can answer questions when they aren"t about your shithole country or your shithole religion?

I have created threads detailing the great achievement of Indian as well as why Hinduism is the only true religion. Indians can be proud of Indias achievement and their own success.

India is a shithole. You don't just live there, you are from there. That means the sh!t of india will follow you where ever you live. You will never be free of Indian sh!t.

You live in a shithole country.
World leaders are praising Indias success.
Bill Gates praises India for success, seen congratulating PM Modi.
https://youtu.be...

PM Modi praises Indian achievements.

World leaders praise PM Modi's leadership.

Trump loves Indians.
https://youtu.Be...

This is why you are now lying about where you live. Your shame has made you set up an entire imaginary world where you are white, educated, a high achiever, and living in Canada with clinics. You were happy in your little fantasy world.

Ethang your jealousy is showing. Harikrish has the best of three world Indian, lives in Canada and works in rich America. You are a black low IQ shithole living with shitholes in a shithole African country. You have the worst of 3 worlds. Lol!

Then along came Ethan and he exposed your lies, that sent you into a berserker tizzy, lying, dodging, and spitting racist rage. Your shame is killing you.

You threatened to destroy DDO with your spamming after you went beserk seeing unflattering pictures of your negroid people.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2019 10:16:26 PM

Bibles are free moron.

Note: You are an idiot.

You did not say it was a part time job

Because it wasn't a job moron.

"or mention you had a full time job.

I didn't have to.

But after that all you did was sell bibles illegally.

OK stupid.

We can only go with what you did say.

You're stupidly going by what I did NOT say moron.

I did not say that, But you can only go by what I say huh moron? Lol, My goodness you're stupid.

Its only your stupidity making you think it was a job. But you're free to be stupid, No need to explain or apologize for your stupidity.

You didn't say you did anything else.

Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn"t mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.

You were selling bibles to several countries illegally. That is a full time job.

You think that because you are an ignorant Hindu. Oh, And because you are led by your stupidity.

Doesn't mean what I do is a job. Or that is the only thing I do there. And "selling" is a creation of your stupidity. Bibles are free.

Yet only a moron would think something was true because it "sounds" like that to him. You are a moron.

Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.

So then all you know is that run bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Selling them or it being a job is nothing but your stupidity. OK stupid.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles.

No selling and no job mentioned, But you can only go by what I say, Right moron?

But that was the only thing you did that could bring in an income.

How do you know that? Bibles are free moron. Not everyone has to be a retail clerk.

This is why there is no Indian slavery.

Tell that to the dalit slaves demonstrating in the streets and converting to Buddhism. Ashamed of your negroid history shithole?

You repeat you posts across all the threads.

To force you to address them and make it harder for you to dodge. It worked.

And when no one cared, You came back to the other threads and spammed your stupidity again.

Projecting again. Here are a few things you've dodged because you're too afraid to deal with your negroid history and genetics.

*Your 19% lie

*Your PM's comment.

*India being worse than Ghana in corruption.

*Your lie about being a college grad

*India outlawing hinduism

Threads in the religion forum have topics moron.

You just said no one wants Indian slaves.

Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.

That is why India never had slavery.

Tell that to the Arabs and British whose butts you licked for 14 centuries. Ashamed of your history hypocrite?

India has a caste system.

No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.

The upper class did not want anything to do with the lower caste. They would not let the low caste near them much less have them as slaves or be in contact with them.

Sounds like the perfect Nazi Hindu society. India is really a shithole.

I have created threads about Indias great achievements as well as Hinduism being the only true religion.

And we laughed heartily.

You couldn't even name a single African achievement even though you live in Ghana Africa.

I didn't have to lie like you did. Or dodge like you're doing now. I answered you. You had to dodge.

Lol. Does where Indians live stop India from being a shithole? Because even Indians living in India say India is a shithole.

You live in Ghana Africa and yet you don't have a nice thing to say about your country or your people.

America and American people are better than India and shithole Indians by far. There, I've said something nice about my country and people.

But African slavery, Starvation, Genetic predispositions such as low IQ black skin colour and negroid appearance and biblical justification for labelling Africans the curse of Ham are subjects of interest and curiosity.

Only to poorly educated morons. I. E. , You.

My research traced the history of Africans: How from African slavery they evolved to African shitholes.

You aren't educated. You can't do research.

My qualifications was good enough to be hired by an American company over locals.

So you lie. We can all see your 8th grade English moron.

There is a 5 hour difference between Toronto and Ghana Africa.

I know. You are on Indian time. Your lie is easy to see through. Don't worry, If I were a shithole Indian, I'd be ashamed to admit living there too.

What I have proven is. .

The only thing you've proven is that you are a blithering idiot.

You live in a shithole country.

You come from a shithole country. No matter where you live, You will always be a shithole.

(The moron runs away. )

Indias success in""[snip]". . Reducing human waste.

Eew. You're down to only 450 million shitholes a day now. Lol. What a shithole country.

I have repeatedly said I am a proud Indian.

You have repeatedly lied and repeatedly dodged addressing that lie. You behave like a shithole Indian filled with shame.

But as always, Ethan will keep your stinking filth out in the open for all to see.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2019 11:33:28 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Bibles are free moron.

So you work for free just like your slave ancestors did. Where is the progress?
Eithang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
And you run Bibles.

Note: you make a living selling Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles.

Note: You are an idiot.

You are the one working for free like your slave ancestors. Even worse you are living in a shithole country Ghana Africa. Where is the progress?

Because it wasn't a job moron.

It was a slave commitment you made to a white Christian master's God.
Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
And you run Bibles.

"or mention you had a full time job.

I didn't have to.

How can you be a part time slave?
You said: : I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.

And you run Bibles.

OK stupid.

So you concede.

I did not say that, but you can only go by what I say huh moron? Lol, my goodness you're stupid.

Here is what you said:
And you run Bibles.

Its only your stupidity making you think it was a job. But you're free to be stupid, no need to explain or apologize for your stupidity.

Being a slave is a full time job.
And you run Bibles.

Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, because I didn"t mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.

Slaves don't have any rights. Maybe that is so normal in Ghana Afrrica you assumed we knew that too.

You were running bibles lto several countries illegally. That is a full time job.

You think that because you are an ignorant Hindu. Oh, and because you are led by your stupidity.

Hindus don't know much about slavery. But you live in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.

Doesn't mean what I do is a job. And "selling" is a creation of your stupidity. Bibles are free.

So are your services. You are after all a slave.
And you run Bibles.

Yet only a moron would think something was true because it "sounds" like that to him. You are a moron.

And you run bibles.

Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.

So it was full time for 15 years and you did it for free. Wow! Any wonder you are jealous of successful Indians. You have been a slave deliveing bibles for free for 15 years. Lol!

So then all you know is that run bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Selling them or it being a job is nothing but your stupidity. OK stupid.
And you run bibles.

No selling and no job mentioned, but you can only go by what I say, right moron?

How do you know that? Bibles are free moron. Not everyone has to be a retail clerk.

Tell that to the dalit slaves demonstrating in the streets and converting to Buddhism. Ashamed of your negroid history shithole?

Dalits are becoming millionaires.

And when no one cared, you came back to the other threads and spammed your stupidity again.

Projecting again. Here are a few things you've dodged because you're too afraid to deal with your negroid history and genetics.

Except shithole indians themselves. That"s why India couldn't export them.

Tell that to the Arabs and British whose butts you licked for 14 centuries. Ashamed of your history hypocrite?

Indians finally drove them out. Now India is a free and successful country.

So you lied when you posted Dalits were slaves.
The upper class did not want anything to do with the lower caste. They would not let the low caste near them much less have them as slaves or be in contact with them.

You couldn't even name a single African achievement even though you live in Ghana Africa.

I didn't have to lie like you did. Or dodge like you're doing now. I answered you. You had to dodge.

Lol. Does where Indians live stop India from being a shithole? Because even Indians living in India say India is a shithole.

You live in Ghana Africa and yet you dont have a nice thing to say about your country or your people.

America and American people are better than India and shithole Indians by far. There, I've said something nice about my country and people.

You said you are not a proud African and you live in Ghana Africa. We have that on record.
Most Africans like you are not proud to be Africans because:
Of African slavery, starvation, genetic predispositions such as low IQ black skin colour and negroid appearance and modern day Trump shitholes.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2019 8:02:57 AM

Bibles are free moron.

In our having better internet than you, Less corruption than you, And in not
being a shithole country.

Of course I am. He is the king who your demon slave master Krishna bows to.

And you run Bibles.

Among other things. But morons think that is "all" I do.

You are the one working for free like your slave ancestors.

Which is why I don't have to lie about my work Mr. Psychologist.

Even worse you are living in a shithole country Ghana Africa. Where is the progress?

In not being the worse country on earth for women, In not having millions defecating in the open, In not having a child rape epidemic.

I didn't sat it was a job either moron.

No body owns God you retard.

. . . . . "or mention you had a full time job.

I didn't have to.

For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.

You said: : I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.

Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.

And you run Bibles.

Do you think I'm ashamed of it? I was the one who told you, And you keep repeating it in the same thread liken idiot. Or is it that you're so afraid and ashamed of the subject turning back to your shithole country, You're sacrificing what little integrity you have left?

OK stupid.

So you concede.

That you're stupid? Yes. You can't just repeat stupidity hoping I will concede. It doesn't work that way loser. Lol.

I did not say that, But you can only go by what I say huh moron? Lol, My goodness you're stupid.

Here is what you said:

And you run Bibles.

Thanks. I did not say that was all I did.

Its only your stupidity making you think it was a job. But you're free to be stupid, No need to explain or apologize for your stupidity.

An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.

Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.

(The moron runs away)

Slaves don't have any rights.

That must be why dalits are on the rampage in India.

Maybe that is so normal in Ghana Afrrica you assumed we knew that too.

Who is "we"? Are you and your mom doing that nasty Hindu incest ritual thing again? Eew.

You were running bibles lto several countries illegally. That is a full time job.

You think that because you are an ignorant Hindu. Oh, And because you are led by your moron stupidity.

Hindus don't know much about slavery.

They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.

. . . . You live in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.

And you live in shithole India which IS the centre of the Trans Pacific Slave Trade. Today.

Doesn't mean what I do is a job. And "selling" is a creation of your stupidity. Bibles are free.

So are your services.

For His beatific excellence King Jesus, Always yes.

You are after all a slave.

And proud to be. One of the perks of worshipping God, Instead of the demon Krishna.

Then go by what I did say. I did not say job, I did not say mission, I did not say sell.

So it was full time for 15 years and you did it for free. Wow!

I would do anything for Jesus. Krishna doesn't get your full loyalty does he? Maybe you should worship God you moron.

Any wonder you are jealous of successful Indians.

I didn't lie to make them look better. How successful could they be if you had to inflate their numbers?

You have been a slave deliveing bibles for free for 15 years. Lol!

Yet you call yourself a Christian scholar.

So then all you know is that I run bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Selling them or it being a job is nothing but your stupidity. OK stupid.

(Lol. The moron runs away. )

Dalits are becoming millionaires.

Lol. Sure they are moron. As they clean toilets and remove stinking cow carcasses.

And when no one cared, You came back to the other threads and spammed your stupidity again.

*India outlaws wicked davidasi system
*Hindus have temples dedicated to demons
*moron Hindu vigilante groups murdering people
*Rampant corruption. Heard the recent news?

(The moron ran away)

(The moron runs away)

Indians finally drove them out.

But you said India never had slavery. Oops! The moron cuts himself down again.

Now India is a free and successful country.

Free? But you said India never had slavery. Oops! The shithole cuts himself down again.

It is your shithole religion that enslaves dalits, Not India, Why else would they renounce Hinduism and burn your demon books?

Sounds like the perfect Nazi Hindu society. India sucks.

You said you were not a proud African. . . .

I'm not.

. . . And live in Ghana,

I do.

. . We have that on record.

On repeat. But stupidity hasn't helped you yet.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2019 9:12:40 AM

Except shithole Indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.

Free? Free of what? But you said India never had slavery. Oops! The shithole cuts himself down again.

No sir. It is Hinduism that has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.

Dalits are slaves liar. It is your shithole religion that enslaves dalits, Not India, Why else would they renounce Hinduism and burn your demon books?

Sounds like the perfect Nazi Hindu society. This probably has much to do with why you hate yourself. You have transferred and internalized their hate of you. It's no wonder you're so messed up.

I'm not.

. . . And live in Ghana,

I do.

You have it on repeat. But stupidity hasn't helped you yet

India is a shithole country. Hinduism is a shithole religion. You are a perfect representation of an Indian hindu shithole. Those are facts. Voiced by your own PM, Your founding father, Millions of other Indians, And members here today on DDO.

Finally, Your dumb posts, With all the stupid repetition and moron self contradictions testify. You are a racist shithole Indian. Face the facts.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2019 11:20:47 AM
ethang5 wrote:

Bibles are free you moron.

In our having better internet than you, Less corruption than you, And in not
being a shithole country.

So the progress is not focused on the eradication of African slavery. Trump already declared African countries shitholes. So progress to you is having better internet to post pictures of African shitholes.

Of course I am. He is the king who your demon slave master Krishna bows to.

Your God kissed the feet of his disciples who were sinners. Very Un-godlike.

Jesus was sent to free the Jews he failed. The Jews were slaughtered by the Romans. The Romans crucified Jesus. Very UN-godlike.
Christianity became a slave religion and played a role in African slavery. Very ungodly religion.
Pastor Ray Hagin warned Africans not to follow this slave religion.

Ray Hagin breaking the last bonds of slavery.
https://youtu. Be/lR5CTrkokes

When did you stop being a slave.
https://youtu. Be/p6k5JxYFpbY

What is Christianity?
https://youtu. Be/oWjmbEglYk4

But you like most Africans want to return to slavery.

You are the one working for free like your slave ancestors. You said: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.

Which is why I don't have to lie about my work Mr. Psychologist.

Even worse you are living in a shithole country Ghana Africa. Where is the progress?

In not being the worse country on earth for women, In not having millions defecating in the open, In not having a child rape epidemic.

Africa is the rape and AIDS capital of the world. Countries in Africa hold the top three spots.
You did not say running bibles was a part time job

I didn't sat it was a job either moron.

No body owns God you retard.

God is a slave owner you retard. Christianity is a slave religion.
You said: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.

For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.

So you are a full time slave and this is what you do. You said: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.

You said: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
And you said it was full time.
You said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.

Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.

His light only exposes how black and negroid African slaves like you are.

Do you think I'm ashamed of it? I was the one who told you, And you keep repeating it in the same thread liken idiot. Or is it that you're so afraid and ashamed of the subject turning back to your shithole country, You're sacrificing what little integrity you have left?
But after that all you did was sell bibles illegally. You said you were a full time slave.
You said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.

OK stupid.

So you concede.

That you're stupid? Yes. You can't just repeat stupidity hoping I will concede. It doesn't work that way loser. Lol.

All you did was run bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles because you were a full time slave.

Here is what you said:

And you run Bibles.
You just said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.

Thanks. I did not say that was all I did.

That was the only full time job you mentioned after your night job. You became a full time slave. Jesus has your all.

You just said you are a full time slave. Yiu said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.

An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.

Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights.

Maybe that is so normal in Ghana Afrrica you assumed we knew that too.

Who is "we"? Are you and your mom doing that nasty Hindu incest ritual thing again? Eew.

You were running bibles to several countries illegally. That is a full time job for a full time slave.

You think that because you are an ignorant Hindu. Oh, And because you are led by your moron stupidity.

Hindus don't know much about slavery.

They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.

I listed the great achievements from India The world benefitted from what India contributed to the world. But you cannot even name a single African achievement even though you live in Ghana Aftica. Nothing good ever came out of Africa. Slavery is all that Africans know. Even you are a slave to a dead Jewish corpse that was nailed to a wooden cross 2000 years ago.

. . . . You live in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.

And you live in shithole India which IS the centre of the Trans Pacific Slave Trade. Today. Not ancient history.

You said you live in Africa and then added you are a full time slave running bibles.

Doesn't mean what I do is a job. And "selling" is a creation of your own stupidity. Bibles are free.

So are your services.

For His beatific excellence King Jesus, Always yes.

You are after all a full time slave.

And proud to be. One of the perks of worshipping God, Instead of the demon Krishna.

Sounds like both a job and a mission. You are proud to be a slave.

Yet only a moron would think something was true because it "sounds" like that to him. You are that moron.

Then go by what I did say. I did not say job, I did not say mission, I did not say sell.

So it was full time for 15 years and you did it for free. Wow!

I would do anything for Jesus. Krishna doesn't get your full loyalty does he? Maybe you should worship God you moron.

Any wonder you are jealous of successful Indians.

You have been a slave delivering bibles for free for 15 years. Lol!

Yet you call yourself a Christian scholar. Lol

So then all you know is that I run bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Selling them or it being a job is nothing but your stupidity. OK stupid.

(Lol. The moron runs away. )

Wow, You worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2019 11:26:08 AM
ethang5 wrote:

Here is what we know about you.

1. You are a proud slave.

2. You are a full time slave.

You said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.

3. You want Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like you.

4. And you run Bibles as a full time slave for free.

Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.

5. Wow, You worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

You said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
6. So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.

7. Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like you have even less rights.

You said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.

8. Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.

9. You live in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world.

10. Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And you confessed you are a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.

Harikrish wrote: I created several threads to deal with the African crisis. But you are too afraid to deal with your negroid history and genetics.

Ethang5 response: Projecting again. Here are a few things you've dodged because you're too afraid to deal with your negroid history and genetics.

11. Note Ethang doesn't even know the difference between Indians who are south Asians and negroids like him who are Africans. He just copied and pasted my line without reading it.

Here is a lists of attacks Ethang repeatedly launches at India and Hindus:

I have countered them by listing the great achievement of India recognized by world leaders.
Bill Gates praises India for success, Seen congratulating PM Modi.
https://youtu. Be/te5cGXUYlfU

https://youtu. Be/J9LVTa9dXIM

https://youtu. Be/sWVpd4tdR8c

Trump loves Indians.
https://youtu. Be/I3i-K1AGiPc
https://youtu. Be/RkEW0RYn-Hw

Here are some pictures of Indians.
Indian women.
https://youtu. Be/NNbcQ5TnbtI

Indian men.
https://youtu. Be/gtWrY4l_h24

But Ethang cannot even name a single African achievement and in the past listed reasons why he is not a proud African.

Here are the reasons he gave:

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world. (I have watchtower mags on hand)

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious. We cannot compare people's reactions to them the same if the ethnicity of the white is harder to tell. Your thought experiment is rigged.

After telling us he lives among low IQ negroids like him in Ghana Africa a shithole country according to Trump. He now wants us to know he is not a proud African. But he is a proud slave of Jesus. He also wants us to believe he is a proud American even though there is not single post mentioning his American experience. All his posts are about living in Ghana Africa and confirming it is a shithole country and he lives among low IQ negroid shitholes.

But will Americans accept a black low IQ negroid Ethang who lives in Ghana Africa after what their president said about African countries. . . . Calling them shitholes.
Trump shithole comments
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

Everyone on DDO knows Harikrish is a proud India, A biblical scholar and the most spiritual member on DDO.
I am deeply concerned about the role Christianity played in African slavery and the permanent damage it has done to generations of Africans. Please be kind to Ethang.
He knows not what he is doing. Neither did Christians for enslaving Africans.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2019 11:29:08 AM

Free? Free of what? But you said India never had slavery. Oops! The shithole cuts himself down again.

No sir. It is Hinduism that has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.

Dalits are slaves. It is your shithole religion that enslaves dalits, Not India, Why else would they renounce Hinduism and burn your demon books?

Sounds like the perfect Nazi Hindu society. This probably has much to do with why you hate yourself. You have transferred and internalized their hate. It's no wonder you're so messed up.

I'm not.

. . . And live in Ghana,

I do.

You have it on repeat. But stupidity hasn't helped you yet

India is a shithole country. Hinduism is a shithole religion. You are a perfect representation of an Indian hindu shithole. Those are facts. Voiced by your own PM, Your founding father, Millions of other Indians, And members here today on DDO.

Finally, Your silly posts, With all the stupid repetition and moron self contradictions testify. You are a racist shithole Indian. Face the facts.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2019 12:22:31 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Here is what we know about you.

1. You are a proud slave.

2. You are a full time slave.

You said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.

3. You want Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like you.

4. And you run Bibles as a full time slave for free.

Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.

5. Wow, You worked for free as a full time slave.

You said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
6. So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.

7. Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like you have even less rights.

You said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.

8. Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.

9. You live in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world.

10. Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And you confessed you are a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.

Harikrish wrote: I created several threads to deal with the African crisis. But you are too afraid to deal with your negroid history and genetics.

Ethang5 response: Projecting again. Here are a few things you've dodged because you're too afraid to deal with your negroid history and genetics.

11. Note Ethang doesn't even know the difference between Indians who are south Asians and negroids like him who are Africans. He just copied and pasted my line without reading it.

Here is a lists of attacks Ethang repeatedly launches at India and Hindus:

I have countered them by listing the great achievement of India recognized by world leaders.
Bill Gates praises India for success, seen congratulating PM Modi.

Trump loves Indians.

Here are some pictures of Indians.
Indian women.

Indian men.

But Ethang cannot even name a single African achievement and in the past listed reasons why he is not a proud African.

Here are the reasons he gave:

After telling us he lives among low IQ negroids like him in Ghana Africa a shithole country according to Trump. He now wants us to know he is not a proud African. But he is a proud slave of Jesus. He also wants us to believe he is a proud American even though there is not single post mentioning his American experience. All his posts are about living in Ghana Africa and confirming it is a shithole country and he lives among low IQ negroid shitholes.

But will Americans accept a black low IQ negroid Ethang who lives in Ghana Africa after what their president said about African countries....calling them shitholes.
Trump shithole comments

Everyone on DDO knows Harikrish is a proud India, a biblical scholar and the most spiritual member on DDO.
I am deeply concerned about the role Christianity played in African slavery and the permanent damage it has done to generations of Africans. Please be kind to Ethang.
He knows not what he is doing. Neither did Christians for enslaving Africans.
Pastor Ray Hagin warned Africans not to follow this slave religion.

Ray Hagin breaking the last bonds of slavery.

When did you stop being a slave.

What is Christianity?

But Ethan like most Africans returned to slavery.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.