Jump to topic:

Anon is getting off the sea of glass

anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2019 3:55:32 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
Hello. This is not the Lord, But this is the human anon the adult mortal and little child in heaven living in "half-a-time" in the present. The Lord told me the occult has enough light to get to the sea of glass and to start getting their own revelations from Him directly after they learn how to renew the mind with scriptures in the light without any religion but privately with Him. I will be available to answer any questions as a human being that is not great like Yahweh. I will change my name to anonthesmall.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2019 10:47:46 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Hello. This is not the Lord, But this is the human anon the adult mortal and little child in heaven living in "half-a-time" in the present. The Lord told me the occult has enough light to get to the sea of glass and to start getting their own revelations from Him directly after they learn how to renew the mind with scriptures in the light without any religion but privately with Him. I will be available to answer any questions as a human being that is not great like Yahweh. I will change my name to anonthesmall.

Does this mean that you are also changing your institution?
Do they give you the occasional (assisted) day-release?
And, Are you aware of what changes in medication they may implement?
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2019 12:01:54 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
Along the line somewhere god put the prophet back on the sea of glass and promoted him to Anon/Noah/Ra/God

Lol. What a confused man.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2019 1:45:47 PM
anonthegreat wrote:

Do you need any help to get you off the sea of glass? You struggled for 43 years to get there, Remember?
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2019 5:55:46 PM
Harikrish wrote:
anonthegreat wrote:

Do you need any help to get you off the sea of glass? You struggled for 43 years to get there, Remember?

No. He is no longer in conflict except for the games he must play to be discrete with other players. Anon/Noah did not like using the name "anonthegreat" because it would cause the board to think he was arrogant, But Yahweh wanted it that way, So DDO would put up their defenses and misjudge him automatically because of a name. Yahweh desired to break the habit of trusting in the name of a man with authority and power to trust instead the One True God and Logos Word of Eternal Reason.

Anon/Noah is glad Yahweh changed his name, Removing the need for Anon/Naoh to feel like getting off he sea of glass. He complained to Yahweh for three months in His heart, Until Yahweh told him to get off the sea of glass is from His own desires and not Yahweh's--he correctly defines his desires are not God's. The principle Anon thought is true about self-reliance, But God does not have the time to wait for DDO to learn the truth "You are God's" by self-reliance.

Anon had no idea Yahweh was not through teaching DDO new ideas Anon/Noah did not know himself. Yahweh also wanted to teach the ETs are wrong about "all thoughts are from God". The ETs create the unbalanced "other self' to remove ET coveting in society to stop all theft. It was Yahweh's will to do what Anon did by free will emotions he got tired of controlling by "will power" that would not go away, Therefore, God's power manipulated Anon's feeling by outer events, But the bigger picture in Anon's post is for the ETs observing to reconsider the Law of One.

The ETS assume ALL THOUGHTS COME FROM THE INFINITE CREATOR because the only thoughts they can see are only from THE CREATOR, And not "self" as "independent"-{COVET COVEY IDEAS) because the true self is trapped inside the etheric-soul-body emotions they have defined as "One" so they cannot see the inner kingdom of the heart spirit-orb.

The ETs need to be VERY discrete with this new information for the inner earth people trust the Law of One is "perfect" with their "perfect language", And releasing the truth to the pubic would cause a nightmare of confusion, Mistrust, And doubts of damage control to fix the 150, 000+ year-old Law of One. No different than the Luciferians to keep the truths of Christ private with God. Especially top leaders. I trust Yahweh will protect the ETs as they consider the new revolutionary "paradigm busters".

At the time 7 months ago in DDO, Anon/Noah did not know He is part of Yahweh Elohim taught by Paul because of the Christianity blinders in his heart. Anon/Noah no longer has to deal with the issue of arrogance built into a name because of the new name "anonthesmallone" Yahweh gave as the part of Himself called "Anon/Noah".
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2019 4:41:37 AM
anonthesmallone wrote:

At the time 7 months ago in DDO, Anon/Noah did not know He is part of Yahweh Elohim taught by Paul because of the Christianity blinders in his heart.

Yet, At that time 7 months ago, You claimed to have gotten everything straight from the mouth of God.

You claimed you were on the sea of glass receiving new revelation from god.

Now, We find out you were lying. You didn't know what you were blabbering about.

That is your pattern. I post something you said a few months ago, And you come and say you were wrong then, But hey, You're right now!

Rinse and repeat.

You aren't a prophet. God has never spoken to you. Your entire doctrine is delusion.

You're just one of hundreds of thousands of mentally ill morons posting on the net that they are god, Talk to god, Have a new message, That the world is about to end, Etc, Etc.

Still, To your credit, You admit when you were wrong, The moron just keeps lying even after his lies have been posted.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2019 4:53:09 AM
ethang5 wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

At the time 7 months ago in DDO, Anon/Noah did not know He is part of Yahweh Elohim taught by Paul because of the Christianity blinders in his heart.

Yet, At that time 7 months ago, You claimed to have gotten everything straight from the mouth of God.

Now, We find out you were lying. You didn't know what you were blabbering about.

That is your pattern. I post something you said a few months ago, And you come and say you were wrong then, But hey, You're right now!

Rinse and repeat.

You aren't a prophet. God has never spoken to you. Your entire doctrine is delusion.

You're just one of hundreds of thousands of mentally ill morons posting on the net that they are god, Talk to god, Have a new message, That the world is about to end, Etc, Etc.

Still, To your credit, You admit when you were wrong, The moron just keeps lying even after his lies have been posted.

Good response. Stay on task objectives.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2019 5:17:19 AM
ethang5 wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

Rinse and repeat.

Good response. Stay on task objectives.

Is it task objective to expose your lies? Lol
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2019 2:08:08 PM
ethang5 wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

Rinse and repeat.

Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/
Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

Wait Ethang is a Christian too!
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.

So biblical stories of rape, Incest, Sodomy, Slavery and genocide are not contradictions to Ethang. Why would it be a contradiction to Ethang if he engaged in these not so controversial perversions like rape, Incest and beastility.
1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6. Ethang5 wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.
Ethang confesses he is a chattel slave in Africa.

Ethang5 wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.
Ethang confesses he is a chattel slave in Africa.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2019 2:35:32 PM
Tradesecret wrote:
This just means that the detox did not work properly - but rehab might.

We have your confession you are a sex deviant. You lied about living in Indian for a while. You were just passing through India on route to Nepal. You are a self confessed Pimp, Pervert and Preacher. The original sin is your problem with sex and pimping your mommy smuggler.

Harikrish wrote: Exposing a sex deviant pastor is not spamming. I always suspected you were a pervert from the smirky look on your face in your avatar.

I have Tradesecret's confession he is a sex deviant. Tradesecret also said: and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.
Post #6 Title Hindu temple Rape Case.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341728/

Tradesecret said: Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.

Harikrish exposes a sex deviant Pastor on DDO name Tradesecret. It is no longer a secret.

Tradesecret wrote:
none of this can mean me - as an individual. LOL! In fact I can only be put into the we if I am Indian. LOL! I have lived in India - but I would not call myself an Indian. Using your logic I could I suppose which is why I was taking the mick out of you - despite the fact that you missed this humour.

You confessed you are not the only sex deviant, You had with you a group of sex deviants accompanying you. Note: you said: We are sex deviants. . Implying the group you were with were also sex deviants. You were passing through India on your way to Nepal, So you didn't know any Indians then.

You are a pastor visiting a country which views your religion suspiciously. Your mommy is a bible smuggler. You now confirm you are a sex deviant in a public confession " that is not a funny matter to humour about. It is public now you are a sexually perverted Pastor Tradesecret

I never visited your country as a pastor. In fact when I was there I was an atheist looking for truth. I was on my way to Nepal.
LOL! - you can't even read.
You are lying again.
You start with "I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. "

Now you say you are on your way to Nepal. So you were actually just passing through India with destination Nepal. But you lied when you claimed you lived in India for a while. It is also clear you had a problem with sex before you left for India. It's in your confession.

But that did not stop you from pursuing your sexual deviant perversions and then confessing you have a problem with sex.

You are our first sex deviant pastor going public on DDO.

Tradesecret finally confessed he is a a sex deviant. Wow!
To all Christians Tradesecret confessed he is a sex deviant.

I have Tradesecret's confession he is a sex deviant.
Post #6 Title Hindu temple Rape Case.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341728/

Tradesecret wrote: Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants - but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would.

You confessed you are not the only sex deviant, You had with you a group of sex deviants accompanying you. Note: you said: We are sex deviants. .

Tradesecret wrote: When I was released from slavery to sin and bondage to Satan, My eyes were opened. Although I willingly am a slave of Jesus, He does not treat me like a slave - but like a son. In fact he has promised me his inheritance. Slaves - such as you - will not receive an inheritance from your master - just death and destruction.

You further confessed you were a slave to sin. So you were aware of your sexual perversions and even went pursuing your sexual perversions in other countries.
Now you are expecting an inheritance from your master for confessing you are a liar and a sexual pervert.
Wow! See how warped and perverted your mind is and the God that would give you an inheritance for confessing you are a liar and pervert. That's Christianity in a nutshell!

We are glad to hear you have overcome some of your sexual perversions. I guess you can call us lucky for having been spared your type of afflictions.
I lived in India and been to Nepal and never looked for or saw any sexual deviants. I was a Hindu then unlike you who was in search of God and deviant sexual partners.

it is possible because you are a sex deviant you became as pastor. That's like the pedophiles who become Catholic priest to prey on children. You just got busted!

TS said: Hari is the Indian - not TS.
So you lied when you said you are Indian. You said: Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.
When pressed you confessed you lied.
You said: Not really. I am not really an Indian. I am too white. I also don't individually have a problem with sex. I think sex is a good thing. It is the Indians who really had a problem with sex.
There are 1. 3 billion Indians. Sex is the least of their problems. Come get your head slapped at the Harikrish Clinic.
So you lied you are Indian. You lied Indians have a sex problem because you did not know Indians or live in India for a while, You were on your way to Nepal. But you confessed you have a problem with sex and the group you were with were sexual deviants. Note you said: we are deviants.

You also pimp your mother and brag about her smuggling Bbles in China putting her in grave danger. The penalty is death for smuggling in China.

Tradesecret wrote: BTW my mother smuggled bibles in her suitcase into China. China at the time did not permit its Christians to have unedited bibles. China, As we all know, Likes to control and determine what its people can think and do. They don't like the Bible because it expects God's people to have a higher loyalty to God than to the State. My mother of whom I am proud, Put her life on the line and her freedom, In order to ensure that people in China could have an uncensored version of the bible in their own language.

You should be embarassed for pimping your mommy smuggler, Showing your scriptural ignorance and calling people names and even lying about Harikrish's sex.
You are the typical Christian PPP. Pimp, Pervert and Preacher.

I now have your confession you are a sex deviant. We have known the other two for a while. Pimp and Preacher.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.